Change Of Life: The Return Ch. 04

Story Info
Indian girl screamed as Billy shot his load.
4.1k words
4.15
44.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

In the morning the pulled out of Santa Fe around 9AM. They overslept since the sex between the three of them had lasted long into the night. Billy had been able to get hard and cum three separate times thanks to the help of the two women's mouths and the fact that he was young and so very eager to please the two whores.

While he deposited two hardy loads into Shirley who was really the one he liked best. But, he also deposited one in Mandy to make sure she didn't get upset and left out of the sex and the fucking. He fucked her last and lasted an incredibly long time. Since he had already shot off twice in Shirley, he was able to make Mandy scream with long hard orgasms as he thrust, and pumped and rammed his cock into her for a very long time before cumming again. Then both women sucked and licked each cleaning of Billy's cum with their mouths on each other's cunts. That was the last thing they did just before they all just fell asleep holding each other around 2AM. They always slept now with Billy between them.

As they traveled north on US 25, which turned into Rt. 28, when they crossed the New Mexico Colorado State line. As they drove further and further away from Mexico, the two women and Billy began to feel safer but Billy was still having a problem with what had happened the other day. He was still wondering how the men knew they were at Friday's eating. How? How the fuck did they know? He wasn't sure. But he decided that instead of Denver, CO he would drive further up the road not stopping until they reached or were near Cheyenne, WY.

Unknown to them at the time, as they entered the expressway around Denver there were a total of five cars looking for them. A car was parked at each rest stop before Denver and two others traveling up and down the highway that came into Denver from Santa Fe. Al the cars had two men and a telephone and radio to communicate with each other.

Billy drove for as long as he could before stopping at one of the rest stops. As the three of them got out and walked to the bathrooms they were spotted. Calls were made and the man was told not to do anything but to follow them. As Billy stood outside waiting for the girls to come out of the rest rooms, he wondered if they had gotten away clean this time. Or, were there people this far north still looking for them? He decided to get the car and pull up in front of the bathrooms. When the girls came out he yelled for them to hurry. They ran and got in the car and off they drove.

As they pulled out of the rest stop, a dark gray van pulled out three cars back of their vehicle. Billy settled in at 70 MPH and headed north again. He figured he had a little less that 3 hours to go before they could stop in Cheyenne.

As he drove he had no way of knowing there were three vehicles merging towards his location. One was coming from the north and another one was coming up from the south. The original van that spotted them kept its distance and stayed about 3 cars behind Bill's car.

As they passed Denver, Bill felt safer yet. He began to relax more and with Shirley siting next to him let his hand drift down and stroke her between her thighs from time to time. Shirley left her legs opened for him to enjoy her heat radiating off her wet pussy and the extremely soft folds of her upper most thighs. He could feel the warmth from her pussy coming off her body as she smiled and kissed his cheek.

Bill stayed in the slow lane doing the speed limit as Shirley pulled his zipper down and maneuvered his semi-hard cock out of his jeans. As she slowly stroked him she told him how thankful she and Mandy were for his help. She lifted up and pulled her shorts down and leaving her panties on. She pulled the shorts off her legs completely and then moved back placing his hand back on her very wet cunt. With just a thin pair of panties on her now, Billy could feel her warmth but now he could also feel her wetness that started to form around her slit. He tried to move his hand under the left leg opening of her panties. She smiled at him and pulled the leg opening further to the side exposing her complete pussy for him. He inserted two fingers into her wet pussy hole. He looked down at her cunt and almost lost control of the car. She pulled his fingers out of her vagina and put them to his lips. He licked and sucked on them. But they decide to wait until they got off the expressway and into the room before playing again.

As they took the Cheyenne exit they found an accident holding up traffic. He was the last car to get pass before they shut down the highway and the exit. The van and chase cars were stopped. Al the men knew was Billy turned right when he got off the ramp.

They were looking for a motel but he drove about 20 miles before they decided to pull into one. The van drove to the closest gas station and filled up. As the van was gassing up, Billy was 15 miles away. He came out of the motel office and told the girls there was no room at this motel or any other for miles. They were all booked for an Indian holiday.

They turned around and drove up the on ram to the highway again. Meanwhile the van was stuck filling up and saw them pass the station. They drove to the next exit and got off heading west this time. Billy felt better now. One of the men watching the road saw them and ran back to the van. Billy had turned on to the highway and was about a good 5 miles away when he turned off the exit. He pulled into a dinner and they got out to eat as he told them this way they wouldn't have to leave the motel again after they found one.

As they sat down, the van went past them heading east and away from them. For the time being they had dodged the Max's men again and didn't even know it.

About a half of hour later they got into the car and headed east again looking for a room. It took three tries before they found one about 25 miles away from the expressway.

Once inside the girls wanted to shower. Billy kept an eye out for anything that didn't look right. By the time the van pulled into the motel's parking lot it was dark and they didn't see Billy's car.

Billing was looking out the window waiting for Mandy to finish showering. Shirley was sitting next to Bill and had his jeans off and his cock out of the hole in his boxes. She played with him and got him hard. As he looked out the window he saw a van pull in and watched as two men got out and went into the office.

Bill stood up almost knocking Shirley down on her ass. He said, "Mandy! Get out of there and get dressed. We have company! Hurry we have to get the hell out of here.

Mandy had managed to put a bra and jeans on. Billy dropped the bath towel and was pulling his jeans up as Mandy ran topless to the car parked next to the room. As they ran to the car holding everything else they owned they left the cooler and snacks they had with them. A few pieces of clothes were also left behind. They drove fast now passing by the entrance to the expressway. They drove to the last filling station and filled up. As Shirley pumped the gas, Billy asked about directions. He was told that he could take the road they were on and keep going east they would eventually hit Rt.30 which would put them on to US 80 and that went east west. They would head east towards Lincoln NB and then De Moines IW. It would actually save 20 miles. They took off as the van speeded up the on ram and headed north on the major highway.

As they drove into the night Billy again wondered how the fuck they knew where they were? Four hours into their drive Bill began to feel really tire. Since he had drove almost 12 hours and were now driving along Rt. 30, which shadowed US 80, the major expressway he eventually had to stop. He saw an old farmhouse off to his right and took the next exit off of Rt. 30. Backtracking about a mile he located the road to the barn and they pulled into the open door of the barn. Shirley jumped out and shut the barn door. They slipped into the old barn and felt safe and decide to asleep in the car.

As sleep took over all three of them they slept soundly for about 4 hours. As dawn was breaking and the sky was just becoming light. A figure slipped into the barn and looked at the three people in the late model car. She was a small Indian girl maybe 5'1" with jet-black hair and eyes. Her round full breasts were straining at the two buttons holding the man's dress shirt that covered her body. She wore nothing under it as she did every morning when she woke to start her chores. She had no shoes or underwear on under the shirt. Her thing stomach was flat and smooth and as she touched the man's arm he woke with a jolt!

He rubbed his eyes and smiled as he saw the picture of what every man dreams of, a sweet looking very young and exceptionally beautiful Indian woman. She was without a doubt the sexy girl Billy had ever seem. She was standing there asking why they were sleeping in her barn.

The two women hearing another woman's voice woke to see her lovely body and beautiful face. Mandy smiled and introduced them to the girl. She responded by saying her name was Retta and as she looked at Mandy seeing her full breasts with those big nipples sticking out the blouse that had opened while she slept. Retta said, "You have very lovely breasts and hard nipples Mandy. You look very excited. Are you?"

Mandy laughed told the young girl that both her lovers were in the front sat and yes she was excited and wanted to have sex this morning before breakfast. The young girl told her that one of her four older brothers as well as her daddy took turns waking her every morning with sex.

As they talked Mandy heard Retta tell her that she loved sex and had always wondered what it would be like with another female. You know the softness of breasts to breasts and warm mouth on each other vaginas gave the young girl chills in the cool morning air. Billy watched as Retta's nipples began to harden from the talk about sex.

Mandy opened the car door and welcomed Retta into the back seat. She smiled as she moved into the back sat of the car next to spider woman Mandy. As they talked and talked Mandy slowly began touching the girl's arm and back and neck. When she moved closer to Retta and licked her neck Retta grabbed Mandy and kissed her hard on the mouth. Mandy immediately shoved her tongue into the young girl's mouth and cupped her full round breasts. They began to make love.

As the two women held the kiss Shirley saw Mandy's hands move up and cup the young but very large breasts. Everyone in the car heard Retta and Shirley moan with pleasure and sexual excitement. When their lips finally separated Retta told hem that she had always wanted to find out what it would be like to kiss and be with another woman. Mandy told her she would know today if she wanted. Retta also told them that she loved men and had been fucking and sucking her dad and four brothers for a few years now.

Her dad told her that she was what they called a nymphomaniac. She was someone who craves and needed sex a lot more than once a day. She told them she let her four brothers take turns with her almost daily fucking all four of them from morning noon and night until daddy came home. Then she was all his.

Sometimes she fucked all five of them as they made a line at her bed. She told Mandy that when she got like that it felt like her body was on fire until she had cum at least twice. Mandy said, "So is today one of those days Retta?"

She told them, Yes! I'm on fire now since you kissed and touched me Mandy."

As she spoke, she was slowly being seduced by Mandy's sexual nature and touch, or was it the other way around. Retta oozed sex from every cell in her body and spread her legs open so everyone could see what Mandy was doing to her. Billy was super hard and Shirley was slowly stroking his cock in the front seat. Soon Mandy was exploring the young woman's body as they each kissed and fondled the other.

As Billy watched in complete amazement by the way Mandy manipulated Retta down on the seat and began removing her shirt. With nothing on under it Mandy smiled down at the young girl and said, "I'll show you what it's like to be with another woman right now baby. OK?"

Retta smiled and shook her head yes as she had already become dripping wet and Mandy hadn't actually touched her pussy yet. The two in the front seat saw Retta's pussy open like a flower in anticipation of Mandy's mouth and tongue making love to her. She moved down further in the seat and was now on her back completely. As she did Retta opened her legs wide allowing Mandy all of that sweet young sexy body. Mandy used all of her talent and tricks she knew with her fingers, mouth and tongue and she began to make love to Retta's young pussy. As Shirley stroked Billy a little faster now, they watched as Retta's pussy opened more and more from Mandy's touch. She smiled remembering how Mandy had seduced her almost the same way the first time they had their one on one. That was months before her husband Bud ever got any idea what they were doing.

Her day dream was snapped when she hear the young girl's moans and coos as Mandy sucked and licked her vagina bring Retta off in only a few minutes. The girl held Mandy's head and pumped her sweet young body against Mandy's mouth fucking it hard and fast. Billy smiled knowing Retta was cumming already. Damn this was hot he said to himself. As Mandy sucked on her clit the girl cried out as another orgasm swept over her again!

Retta told her she loved how good she was making her feel and that she loved the way she was kissing and making love to her little pussy! Mandy was now attacking her young body and driving Retta higher and higher from Mandy's oral stimulation and actions. As she wiggled under Mandy's mouth, Shirley climbed over the seat and sat with the girl's head in her lap now. She watched the talents of Mandy mouth devour the girl making her shake with pleasure. Shirley used one hand to stroke the girl's face and move the hair away from her face. Shirley smiled down at Retta and asked, "Good Retta? Is it good for you baby?"

Retta could only moaned her delight as Shirley used her free hands to undo the two buttons holding and covering Retta's large full breasts. As she undid the last button, she felt it give way, revealing a set of breasts any man or woman would die for different reasons. Women because she would want a set of tits just like Retta's. Any woman would be honored to have a body like Retta's but the breasts were magnificent. And men would die for the chance to see feel and taste these wonderful full young breasts. Billy reached over and squeezed one of them.

This young native American girl's body was more like a twenty-five year old woman from Penthouse or Playboy. And the two older women whores knew exactly how to make love to it. As Billy watched he couldn't help but stroked his hard cock watching Retta's body move with the touch of both Mandy and Shirley now.

They got Retta to climax with at least a six pack of very long hard orgasms. Finally when Mandy came up and out from between Retta's smooth young thighs, her face was covered with the girl's cum. Billy moved now, out from the steering wheel and he opened the back door. As he moved in, Mandy moved aside. When Retta saw his hard cock. She moaned with lust! "Oh GOD!! Yes!! Yes Billy you have a very nice cock. I want it so bad!"

Shirley whispered, "Wouldn't it feel good to have Billy's nice big cock inside your pussy right now? Don't you want him to fuck you Retta? Don't you need fucking now baby?"

Retta, could hardly talk, she just moaned and shook her had yes as her eyes begged for Billy to fuck her hard and long! Billy had all the intentions of doing just that! He moved around Mandy and between the young girl's wide-open thighs. As his cock touched Retta's slit she moaned again and whispered, "Oh God! Yes! Fuck me! Oh please Billy fuck me now! I'm on fire now bay! Fuck me!"

Mandy pointed Billy's cock at Retta's vagina and he slowly entered the girl's pussy. Retta immediately arched up off the back seat and began pumping her hips and pussy on about 4 inches of cock that was inside her now. "Oh Yes! Oh God that feel so good fuck me Billy," Retta cried out!

Shirley stroked the young girl's breasts pulling and pinching her nipple as Mandy continued to guide Billy's cock into Retta's pussy. As it moved deeper and deeper into Retta's cunt Retta was going more and more wild with her young passion and desires. Her hips and round beautiful ass lifted up off the back seat of the car and humped away on Billy as he penetrated her more and more.

Deeper and deeper he went until their body merged together. Retta wrapped her legs around Billy immediately and began lifting them both up of the seat as she climaxed on Billy's cock. As he began to pump in and out of her moving his shaft along the tight walls of her sweet young pussy Retta's voice became higher and louder. Her lovely young pussy squeezed Billy's cock milking it as Mandy began to stroke her clit with her two fingers faster and faster. The clit was blood red, hard as a rock and huge. Mandy couldn't remember ever seeing a pussy with a clit that large. It was almost the size of a dime.

Billy whispered, "relax your legs baby! You're hold me so tight I can't pump into you. Retta relaxed her legs and Billy raise them over her head as Mandy instructed him to do. Retta cried out still louder as she was being rammed by Billy's hard shaft!

Over and over again Billy hammered Retta's pussy as she climaxed for the third time. Mandy let her legs go and Retta wrapped them around his body again. As she felt Billy's cum release inside her she screamed as she began to orgasm three times back to back to back! Retta's body came up off the seat, as she grabbed him, and held him tight squeezing her legs tighter around him and holding him with her arms. When he arched his back and shoved his cock as hard as he could and as deep as he could into the young Indian girl's body, she climaxed once more and screamed, "FUCK ME!!"

Because the girl's screams of pleasure were getting louder and louder, Shirley told Mandy to get behind the wheel of the car just in case. As Mandy sat at the steering wheel, Shirley was rubbing Retta's clit and Billy was ending his climax filling Retta's cunt with a huge load of fresh cum.

Mandy heard voices, male voices and she started the car. She pulled out the front of the barn just as three men came into the barn from the back. As Billy's cock was just starting to soften, he felt the car spin wheels on the dirt before picking up speed. There was gunfire that hit the car but only a small hold was put in the trunk.

Billy was still trying to fuck Retta or should I say she was still fucking him. As he began to get harder again from her rotations of that sweet young pussy, she held him to her body and kept his cock as deep as she could as she began to climaxed Again. As Billy lifted off of her. Retta screamed, "NO!!! Don't stop yet Billy!"

So he laid back on the seat and after Retta sucked him back to his hardness they started fucking again. This time Retta rode his cock with the same results she climaxed and climaxed and climaxed. Billy loved her young body and held her full breasts as she fucked away on him driving him crazy with lust. It didn't take very long before his balls were tight again. As she bounced up and down on Bill's cock she moaned and moaned again.

Then as he watched her face show complete ecstasy and lust he erupted cumming in her pussy again. Cumming and cumming and cumming his cock pumped another huge load of cum into the native American's pussy. She orgasmed almost immediately feeling Billy's cum pumping up into body! The seat was wet, he was wet and she was soaked from her cum and his!

He had never fucked anyone who climaxed so many times so hard and in such a shot period of time! She was truly a nympho! As he finally began to soften again she told them to stop. They pulled over on the road and giving her a pair of shorts to wear with her father's shirt, they let young Retta out. They pulled away as they turned towards the major highway and home.

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12