Change Of Life: The Return Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bud sat there listening to her tell the story about crossing the border and then being taken by a bunch of Mexicans and how they used both Mandy and her for over a week. She told him how they guarded both of them and held them prisoner. She explained how they made them had sex with all the men and how they had to fuck them all in every hole over and over again! She started to cry again.

Bud looked sad but he was waiting for his time to talk. She told him there was no escape since they were always guarded 24 hours a day and had no idea where they were. The held them like that for over a week.

Finally Shirley stopped talking to drink some tea. It was then that Bud said, "A week!! Shirley you have been gone for almost two years! Where were you the rest of the time? Did Billy find you and Mandy? And did hid you out and get you out of Mexico? But.....I mean where have you been all this time?"

She said, "No Bud, not then. I didn't meet Billy for a long time. Then he didn't help me right away. There's a lot more I haven't told you yet. That wasn't all of what happened to us! Here, let me explain."

Then Shirley began to cry hard as she tried to tell Bud about Max the pimp and how she and Mandy were take to a town and put up in a hotel. She told Bud the only way for the two of them to live and have any food, water and a place to live was to do what Max told them.

And Bud asked, "And what did he do?"

She said, "They made us become whores, prostitutes."

Bud said, "My God! No! You were whores for a pimp in Mexico for two years? Jesus Shirley, are you OK? I mean have you been checked out for any diseases or illnesses?"

She told him Max and his men had taken very good care of both of them since white American women were always in high demand and brought a high sum of money. She then told Bud, "But I haven't been checked out b a doctor here yet." Then she added, "If you are going to let me stay here Buddy, I will sleep in the spare bedroom and then go for testing tomorrow. But until then I am not completely sure I don't have something so we can't have any sex. OK?"

He said that was a good idea. She then told Bud again how truly sorry she was and how she loved him and wanted to be with him again if only he would have her.

Bud agreed that it would be best for her to be tested first and of course both she and Billy could stay for as long as he could. With that Bud looked at Billy and asked, "So how did you get her out? Oh and thank you by the way for do it!"

Billy took over the conversation and explained to Bud how they had met and how they had planned it all. They had gotten away in the early morning hours and crossed the border with Max and his men chasing them.

Shirley said, "God Bud he chased us all the way across the country."

Bud asked him what he got out of all this and Billy said, "Sex with two women! Great sex!"

Bud said, "So that's how you were repaid by sex?"

Shirley said, "Yes Bud! We had nothing else to deal with but our bodies. We did steal some cash before we ran and that paid for some of the food and motels. But, without Billy we would have never, I mean never, gotten away. He was so kind to us and helped us more than you will ever realize. So Mandy and I repaid him with sex. Besides, he is so handsome and young!"

She touched Billy's face and smiled at him like a mother would to her soon. Then as she looked at Bud she saw his eyes. They were so dull and his face was now sort of a gray color. Bud took a deep breath and said, "Well I guess you didn't have much of a choice did you Shirley?"

She said, "No Bud, no choice at all. And now, I mean.....besides Bud, now Billy seems just like one of the family."

She smiled at him again and then at Bud as Billy continued the story.

He told Bud all about how they were chased across the country and how they avoided the men at different places. He told Bud about them just missed Max's men at the first motel they stopped at. Then he told Bud about the old barn and the beautiful Native American Indian girl who helped them. Billy laughed when he told Bud all about the sex they all had with her.

Bud didn't look very happy but didn't say anything.

Then Bill told him about the truck driver helping them the next time. And how Mandy decided to stay with the trucker. Bill laughed when he said, "Most likely Mandy found a cock to big even for her."

He smiled at Shirley and she smiled back at him before saying, "He had a big one alright! But I think Mandy will eventually come home. Is Paully still next door?"

Bud said, "Yes, he's still over there, but Paul is remarried now Shirley."

Shirley said, "Oh My God!! Then sparks will fly when Mandy comes home."

Bud gritted his teeth and shook his head.

Then Bill told Bud he was still wondering how these men continued to locate them time after time. Bud said, "Yea! I was wondering that myself. How do you think they knew?"

Bill said, "I was wondering if your phone was taped?"

Bud said, "No I don't think so Bill."

Then Shirley continued to tell Bud about the big show down at the dinner and how this truck driver had come to their aid. They both explained that Mandy decided to go with the trucker as a reward to him for his help. And it was at that point when she rode off and they never saw her again. Bill sighed and told Bud about the guns and the fight and how the state police had showed up and finally arresting three of Max's men.

Bud said, "man you guys were lucky!"

Finally Shirley said, "And after that, the rest of Max's men had no idea exactly where we were or what road we were on. So we seem to be free of Max and his men finally. And here we are."

Bud smiled as a shadow caught his eye. Then he saw the six men come out of the den and stand behind Shirley and Billy. Bud said, "so you think you finally got away from Max?"

Shirley said, "Yes, I'm sure Bud. I mean he wouldn't dare to show up here."

A deep voice came over Billy's shoulder. It was a voice all three of them know right away. The voice said, "Oh I wouldn't say you finally got rid of me yet baby!"

It was the word "baby" that made Billy jumped up and Shirley turned her head quickly. A gun was pointed at Billy's head and he froze, Shirley screamed as they all saw Max himself and five of his men standing there smiling at them. Bud sat there smiling when he said, "Sit down Shirley! NOW! You too Billy!"

Max said, "Sit down or fall down!"

Max smiled at Shirley and said, "You sure are a lot of trouble baby! But you're worth it baby! You know good American whores are hard to come by these days. Especially white ones and I didn't want to loose you."

The two of them both sat back down. There was no way out that Bill could see. Bud said, "Well your story has some holes in it Shirley. You didn't tell me everything. For example, like how you fucked half the country as you traveled home to me. You didn't tell me how you fucked this young kid until he worships you now. And you didn't tell me about all the men, and women you gave your body too. And you haven't told me about all the cum that has gone down your whoring throat or was pumped into your ass or cunt! But I really don't give a rat's ass any more about any of that. But when you tried to kiss me out on the porch I almost vomited!"

She looked at him and said, "Bud! Buddy!! I.....I......don't..... understand! Bud! You....you....you know these bastards? Oh.....God!.....Bud....How.....what...what's going on?"

He laughed and said, "Well yes Shirley I do know these men. Well, not all of them Shirley just Max. And I don't know him as much or as closely or sexually as you do."

Billy said, "I knew it! I fucking knew it! No one could be that lucky! They had to have help finding us all those times."

Max laughed as Bud continued, "I understand from Max you fucked his big cock for the two years you were with him as well as half of Mexico and half the Navy personnel at San Diego. You see Shirley, old Max is a very old Navy friend who runs a good business in Mexico."

Max said, "Hey watch it with that old shit! I'm two years younger than you."

Bud laughed as he said, "Larry and I both knew him when we were all together in the Navy. I guess I should first confess and tell you that it was me that had you drugged. And it was me who arranged for you and that other whore Mandy to be taken to Mexico."

Shirley looked at Bud with a strange wonder and fear on her face. She said, "You? Why? Do you know what I had to do down there? I mean do you really know?"

Bud smiled and said, "Yes Shirley I know exactly what you had to do. And I want you always remember it was I, your mild manner and weak husband who put you there and will soon do it again! And, it was me who signed an agreement with Max here to sell your whoring ass for $20! Yep, that's all it cost him. I tossed in Mandy for free! And it was me who told Max where you were each time you called me as you tried to come home. Damn you were so fucking lucky to get here! Max and I have been waiting for two days for you to show up! I never expected to see your whoring ass and face again. After what you two did to Paully, and me I never figured you would never show up here again, ever!"

Shirley was stunned! She couldn't talk. She just looked at him and started to speak. Billy said, "and me? what's going to happen to me?"

Max said, "Well we'll get rid of your car. And fly your ass back to Mexico too. There's always room for an American male whore down there too!"

Bud interrupted him by saying, "Oh! And Shirley, by the way, we're not still married any longer."

She said, "What? What do you mean?"

Bud laughed and said, "Hell I filed the day after the year was up and our marriage was legally over then. Everyone thinks you and Mandy are dead. I even got the two hundred thousand dollars of insurance we took out on each other before you became a whore. Nice huh?"

She said, "Bud! I never wanted any of this! I only wanted to have some freedom and explore my fantasies and I wanted you to be with me when I did. You know you always wanted me to be a whore in the bedroom and I never would do it! Well I will now. I'll do anything for you now I don't have any hang ups now Buddy! I'll do anything you want me to do. You have to know I still loved you! I mean why would I come all the way home to you if I didn't? You have to know that Bud! You have to know that I wanted you. Out of all the men I have in my life now Buddy, I wanted you and only you. I still love you baby!"

Bud laughed and said, "Fantasies! Love! Give it up! Baby!"

He walked over to her and sat right in front of her. He said, "Do you know I saw you working a few Saturday nights down there?"

Her eyes were big now and she looked at him and shook her head no. He said, "Yes Shirley I saw you fucking twenty or thirty guys in one night on the weekends more. Yes, I was with Max and we came to see the show. You remember the show don't you?"

She shook her head yes this time.

Bud smiled and said, "I loved it when they had those live sex shows when you or Mandy was the stars. One thing I will say for you, you sure love to fuck now! Your ass would lift up off the stag and you rammed your worn out old dried up cunt into the man who was fucking you. And there was always a line waiting to cum in you or on you. Any man, and time was what Max told me he told me that once the fear was gone, you became a real slut! You set the record for the number of men fucked in one night there, what was it 57"

Max said, "59"

Bud smiled again as the men were now started to bind and tie Billy and Shirley up. Bud said, "And lastly Shirley I want you to know it was me who told Max to make you a real whore in Mexico. I figured you wanted to fuck other men, you could earn him some big time money by doing what you wanted! And you did baby! As you know you ass, pussy and mouth were very popular down there. Max tells me you will earn him around a quarter of a million before you're all done. He plans to now sell you to the rich Mexicans. Now that you're trained and know the ropes you'll bring even more money to him.."

Shirley was crying hard as she looked at her husband and said, "OH Bud how could you? Do you really hate me that much? Are you going to let him take me away again? Why? Why can't you take me as the whore I am and let me be with you?"

Bud said, "Hate you Shirley? Yes, I don't hate you that much, at least not any more? I hated you with all of my being Shirley when you cheated on me and then humbled me and tried to make of fool out of me in front of everyone. You weren't just satisfied in fucking behind my back or even in front of me. No baby! You had to rub it in me like salt in an opened cut! I hated you more than anyone I know except maybe Mandy! She was the one who made you a whore to start with. But now, I sort of feel sorry for you. Seems you're on your own now baby! You don't even have Mandy to help you! Hope you know the language enough to get by. And now that you are a full fledge whore, you can really work with and for Max."

Shirley was wailing and moaning and shaking now. Bud said, "Oh stop crying you dumb bitch. Everyone knows you're a whore who loves cock! Everyone Shirley, Billy, Max and all of his men and especially me! Hell half the Air Force and Navy down there by the border knows it."

Shirley said, "You're going to kill me Bud and you know it! They don't care at all for me. They only use me and then throw me away."

Bud said, "Well that is what you did to me bitch! While you were out parting and fucking half the city of Chicago, it was me you almost destroyed. It was me who was the laughing stock of the neighborhood. Hell you must have fucked every man in the country club and where you worked too. Yes Shirley I hated you because you destroyed both of us."

Max was ready to gag her when Bud stopped him. He wanted to hear what she had to say. She looked really mad and she said with fury in her voice, "Well you little dick son of a bitch, if you were a real man none of this would ever have started. While I never meant to hurt you in the beginning, I needed a man not a boy. Yes Bud, a man!! A man who wanted me sexually every way he could have me and a man who could fuck me like I wanted to be fucked. I just wanted to have some fun and some good sex. We sure never had any. Oh you wanted to fuck me but your little cock gave me no joy, no pleasure so that's why I didn't want to do anything with you. I mean what's the use, You're way too small for me. We could have done it together Bud if you were a man with a man's cock. We could have had a great time and became swingers and had all sorts of great sex together and with three, four and even five-way sex. It would have been great! But your little cock and lousy sex drive couldn't keep up! It was you who drove me to someone else Bud. You who made me look for bigger and better sex. You think about that while you celebrate your small victory here."

She was trying to piss him off and make him mad. But it wasn't working. No matter how hard she tried she could get his temper up. Finally Bud said, "Well you know you may be right Shirley. But I have to tell my new woman thinks my cock is just right! She fucks me anyway and every way I ask her. But you might be right. I may be too small for you! That might be true Shirley. But maybe it's not my cock size that's small, but maybe it's the size of your big cunt that was the problem all along."

He then told her it was him who didn't want her back, ever. It was him that now had a new woman, a younger much more beautiful woman who loved him and needed him and he had a son who he loved dearly!

She was stunned! She said, "A...a...son! And a wife...Bud?"

He said, "Yes Shirley a son! Gag her!"

As she tried to hurt him more by telling him about the affairs and the cheating he didn't know about yet, Bud just smiled and said, "Once a whore always a whore. Max, you ready?"

Max laughed and said, "Born ready Buddy!"

Shirley felt a strong arm covers her mouth just before the gag was placed over it. She then felt another one wrap around her waist and lifted her off the ground. With their arms and legs tied tightly Shirley and Billy were ushered to the garage and into a van. The last thing she would remember was Bud's smiling face as she was injected in the arm with something. Billy received the same treatment. They stopped struggling almost instantly and collapsed as they were loaded into the van. The van drove to a small private airfield just outside Chicago where Shirley and Billy were loaded into the plane. She shook her head as she recovered only to wake up back in the bordello in Mexico. Max was nude and standing over her with his big hard cock shaking in front of her face. Automatically she opened wide and engulfed the fat red/purple head entirely as she heard Max said, "Ahh Shirley! I wanted to be the first to welcome you home again baby! Here's a little snack before dinner for you! I missed that baby!"

She mumbled but Max held her head making sure her mouth never left his hard cock head. He closed his eyes as Shirley's cheeks collapsed inward as she sucked hard on the big cock in her mouth. Just like she had been taught for two years ago. She sucked Max hard and long until he did what she like to feel. He exploded in her mouth pumping copious amounts of his cum deep down her throat!!

Max moaned as she drained him. When he was finished he laughed and said, "Hey Shirley! Maybe we should invite Bud down here some weekend and let him see and feel what he has been missing. I mean.....Oh yes! Oh yes baby! Suck this big cock! YES!! Make it hard again so I can fuck you as a welcome home present!"

12