Change Of Live

Story Info
He really did try to behave, at least for awhile.
33.8k words
4.22
52.7k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Philip Johnson

Chapter One

Their lovemaking had been fast and intense and they were lying next to each other in bed, enjoying that warm glow that always settled over them afterwards. Without even thinking about it Nate was slowly drawing lines up and down her belly between her still puffy pussy lips and her breasts with his finger. Anita lay on her back and her right hand slowly toyed with his now soft and still damp cock as she said, "So you got to see Evelyn topless."

"Yes I did."

"I'll just bet you hated to have that happen too."

"But of course. Actually she looks pretty damn nice."

"I'm sure she does."

"But you know I have a feeling that Zeke set that up somehow, like he wanted me to see his half naked wife for some reason because he reacted by smiling and then finally just said oops."

"And you said Evelyn just stood there?"

"Yeah she did. I can't decide if she wanted to give me plenty of time to see her or if me seeing her surprised her so much she just froze. Either way I had plenty of time to check her out."

"So Zeke stands there smiling and saying oops and then what? Tell me again."

"I stepped back finally and apologized and turned away as Zeke told her he didn't know she was in the bedroom changing."

"Why were you going to their bedroom?"

"He was going to show me their new furniture."

"That sounds kind of lame to me. Show a guy bedroom furniture?"

"That's what I kind of thought too. Like I said, I think he wanted me to see her."

"Or they both wanted that to happen. Since she just stood there I have to wonder if she wasn't in on the plan all along."

"Damn I hadn't considered that. So maybe they get their kicks with a little exhibitionism."

"That could be. They've never given me that impression, but if something like that happens again we'll know for sure."

"Then you won't want me to go over there again."

"I don't care if you see her naked or even playing with herself as long as you come home and let me put out your fires. You seeing her naked probably got them all heated up and they spent the afternoon in bed."

"I'm glad I could help them out then. Maybe I should come up with an excuse to go over there and see if I can get lucky again."

"Give it a week or so and then call them. I'd be curious to see if that happens again."

"When Evelyn came out of the bedroom her cheeks were flushed and she was smiling and as I apologized to her she kissed my cheek and said it was just an innocent accident and not to worry about it. As I got ready to leave I gave her a hug and whispered to her that I thought she looked very sexy and hot."

"I'll bet she ate that up. I'll have to call her in a day or two and see if she says anything to me about it."

"Yeah do that, it would be interesting to see what she has to say."

She looked down at his still soft cock and said, "Looks like it's going to be some time before he recovers."

"I think working almost sixteen hours hasn't helped my powers of recovery very much."

"Probably not. So it's next Monday that you leave for training?"

"I fly out at seven Monday morning and will be home by five on Thursday afternoon."

"Will Zeke be going with you?"

"No, he'll get his training a little later." She could see that Nate was starting to fade so she kissed him lightly and said, "I'll go get things around for tomorrow."

"Sorry babe but I'm used up," and it was only minutes later that he was sound asleep.

Monday morning, Nate was on his way to Chicago for his annual training session and Anita waited until Monday night and called Evelyn. "Nate told me that you two got to know each other a whole lot better last week."

"We sure did, I hope you're not upset over it."

"Of course not. The only problem I had was getting Nate to stop talking about it. He told me more than once how great you look. I hope you had a moment to tease him a little."

"After it was all over I thought of several different things I could have said or done right then, but I wasn't thinking I guess. Isn't that the way it always is."

"I know what you mean. Maybe one day something like that will happen again and you'll remember to do or say something to tease him."

"I have to admit when that I'm home I'm naked or nearly so as much as I am dressed."

"I'm not going to tell Nate that or he'll be running over there all the time. So are you still coming tomorrow night for the bachelorette planning get together?"

"I'll be there and I'm bringing some Blue Goose vodka."

"Sounds good. I knew we wouldn't have time to talk about you flashing Nate tomorrow night so that's why I called."

"It sounds funny to hear you call it flashing, but I guess that's what it was. I'll have to give Nate a kiss when he gets home for saying he thinks I look great." With that settled they said their goodbyes and Anita went to fix the hors de oeuvres for their planning get together. As she moved around the kitchen she thought about Evelyn and her flashing event. The more she thought about it the more convinced she was that the whole thing had been staged. Then she wondered that if Evelyn had enough to drink tomorrow night, and she could talk to her alone would she admit she'd wanted Nate to see her half naked. Anita would have never guessed that Evelyn could be exhibitionistic or that Zeke would go along with it. Both of them seemed fairly conservative and almost plain by nature. They were both attractive people but not anybody that would stand out in a crowd at all.

Chapter Two

Anita was settled in bed and absentmindedly put her arm over where Nate would normally be. It had only been one day but she already missed him. He normally called her at least once about bedtime when he was out of town and since he hadn't, she felt confident that she would hear from him tomorrow night. Then she thought about the other three women that would be coming and an idea flashed into her mind. She lay there in the darkness and smiled to herself as she worked out the details and finally fell asleep, looking forward to his call and the surprise she had planned for him.

Ginger was first to arrive Tuesday evening, but Sharon and Evelyn were there a few minutes later. The first thing they did was to mix a pitcher of drinks and get started on them as they talked about everything but the upcoming bachelorette party until they were into their third drink. The first thing they decided was to review their plan to have male strippers at their party. Other than the drinks and food they came up with a game and didn't worry too much about the rest of the details.

With their fourth and last drinks poured, Anita told them about her plan for Nate when or if he called and they went crazy. Ginger was quick to say, "Oh my God Anita do you think it will really happen?"

"I'd almost bet on it."

Then Sharon asked, "Have you done anything like this to him before?"

"Never so he will be so totally surprised."

"He won't get mad will he?"

"I don't know why he would." Evelyn was pretty quiet through the whole thing, but she was smiling the whole time.

Ginger then asked, "What if he doesn't call?"

"Then I'll call him on his cell phone."

Anita was almost ready to call Nate when he called her and they spent a couple of minutes talking about his training session. Then looking at the other three women and smiling, she switched to speaker and said, "Would you believe I'm lying here naked while we talk."

"Are you really?"

She wasn't naked but she said, "Yes I'm lying on the couch. Why don't you take your clothes off too?"

They could hear him put his phone on speaker and then they heard rustling sounds as he undressed. Then they heard, "I have the phone on the table by the bed and I'm naked too now."

"I'll bet you already have your hand on your cock too."

"I do have and I'm hard as a rock."

"I can almost see it and feel it." Anita looked over at her guests and after smiling continued with, "Ginger, Evelyn and Sharon were here for our bachelorette meeting and we had a few drinks."

"So now you're a little loopy and all turned on I take it."

"I am. Are you still playing with yourself?"

"I'm slowly stroking my cock and listening to you talk to me. Tell me what you're doing honey."

Ginger pretended to be caressing her own breasts so Anita said, "I'm teasing my breasts and pinching my nipples, but I wish it was you doing it instead."

"I do too. I can almost feel your nipples get hard in my hand and I can almost feel your warm pussy with my other hand." Evelyn made a fanning motion with her hand and rolled her eyes as she put a hand between her legs to tell Anita to talk to Nate about doing that.

"My left hand is slipping down my belly now and I'm just teasing the top of my pussy for you. Can you see me do that in your mind?"

"Yes I almost can see you."

Anita looked at Evelyn and took a chance by saying, "Remember when you saw Evelyn's breasts by accident? Picture her breasts in your mind and think about what it would have been like to touch them. You would like to touch them wouldn't you?"

"I'd love to. She looked so sexy standing there and I still have her locked into my mind. When you just said that my cock jumped in my hand so I have to be careful or I'll cum before I want to. I hope I get to see Evelyn undressed again some day."

Anita was beginning to worry the wrong thing might be said, so she said, "Of course there's Ginger and Sharon too. You've never seen them undressed but I'll bet you can imagine what they would look like naked."

"I think both of them would look so hot and incredible naked."

"Pretend that all three of them are standing in front of you and they are all naked and watching you as you jackoff for all of us."

"Oh God honey what are you doing to me? I'm going to...oh fuck honey I'm going to cum."

"Cum for us love. Shoot all over yourself now."

"Cum with me Anita."

"I'm afraid I can't. I'm so turned on but I'll save it for when you get home and you can put your hard cock deep into my pussy." There was a pause but they could hear the sounds of Nate jacking off.

Then a minute later the four of them listened as Nate said, "Oh damn here it comes honey, I'm.... and there was a long pause as they heard him grunt one time and then go silent until he managed to say, "I have cum all over my chest and belly now. You've never talked like that to me before but damn it worked."

"I'm glad, did it feel good?"

"It felt great. Not as good as with you though."

"You go take a shower and I'll see you when you get home."

"I can't wait baby."

"Night honey, I love you."

Then one by one Sharon, Evelyn and Ginger said, "Night lover."

Then just as Nate asked, "What the hell," Anita hung up and dropped back against the couch and exhaled.

"My God I've never done that before. I was driving myself crazy."

With the help of the alcohol, all four of the women were relaxed to the point that they said things they most likely would have never said otherwise. Of course without that alcohol none of them would have likely shared an obscene phone call to somebody else's husband either.

Sharon, who was divorced less than six months earlier, said, "I can't believe we just did that and that it affected me so much. I'm surprised he's not calling right back and demanding an explanation."

Ginger, the only one of the foursome that had never been married, added, "I was getting so damn turned on that I wanted to race up there and help him with his problem."

Evelyn hadn't said anything, so Anita looked over at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, or at least I will be once I've settled down. Did you hear what he said about me? I mean how he wants to...oh wow he made me feel so sexy and desired."

Sharon asked Anita, "Didn't it make you just a little bit jealous to have him thinking about us as he made himself cum?"

"No of course not. I knew talking about you three would help him cum sooner. I was turning myself on so I didn't want this to go on too long or I was going to go crazy."

"So does he think we were all naked and doing ourselves?"

"I don't know, I didn't think about that possibility. Maybe I better call him and talk to him."

"Maybe so. We'll get out of here because you need some privacy now."

Evelyn surprised all of them by saying, "I want to talk to him for just a minute before I leave if that's okay Anita."

"Sure I don't mind, but be prepared for questions." Sharon and Ginger said their goodbyes and as soon as the door was closed Anita called Nate.

Chapter Three

Nate answered on the first ring and said, "I had to get something strong from the mini bar and then I was going to call you back."

"I hope you aren't mad at me for doing that."

"So all of you listened to me jack off?"

"Yes, but honey none of us was naked or touching ourselves. I just said that to help you with your orgasm. I'm turned on and wish you were here to make love to me." Evelyn motioned for the phone so Anita said, "Hold on a second honey," and handed the phone to her.

"Nate?"

"Evelyn?"

"Yes."

"Listen Evelyn I..."

"No it's okay Nate. In fact it's better than okay. You were so sweet and honest as you talked about me. You made me feel so sexy and...I just wanted to thank you before I left so you and Anita could talk in private. Thank you for sharing that with us and I want you to know I got so turned on listening to you. Good night Nate."

"Night Evelyn and thank you, and I'm glad I got to see your beautiful breasts."

She handed the phone back to Anita and with a small wave left.

Anita said, "I'm back. Honey I'm afraid we had a few drinks while we arranged the party and, well this whole thing was my idea."

"We've never even shared an obscene phone call before."

"I know and I don't know where the idea came from, but when I told the others what I wanted to do they were all for it."

"I wonder if I'll be able to look at them again without blushing or something."

"You had all of us turned on love, especially me. If you want we can talk about this when you get home."

"If I want to? I can't wait. Now Evelyn knows I want to see her naked and touch her breasts and, sorry to say it honey, that most likely I'll have fantasies about her."

"I'm sure you will have fantasies, but if anything I'm the one that started them."

"You started something but I'm not sure just what all has been started. So none of you was naked or anything?"

"No, but I could tell they were all getting pretty turned on and they loved being a part of it though."

This whole thing is so weird. I'm lying here still naked and sticky and trying to imagine what it was like at your end of the conversation."

"I'll try to describe it when you get home. You go shower and enjoy your drink honey and I'm going to bed. Those drinks I had are making me very sleepy now."

"Night honey and thanks, or at least I think I want to thank you."

"Night honey."

Wednesday evening, when Anita got home from work, she had two phone messages, one from Ginger and one from Evelyn. She called Ginger first and was asked, "How did it go with Nate? I mean was he mad?"

"Not at all, but his head was spinning as he tried to take in just what had happened."

"I can only imagine. I felt bad later about doing that to him. Evelyn, Sharon and I should have stayed silent."

"No, I think once he gets home and we talk about it he's going to admit that thinking about it later he liked the idea of what we did."

"I hope so. He's such a nice guy and he sounded so sexy on the phone."

"If it will help, you can kiss him and tell him you're sorry when he gets home."

"I think I'll do just that. Thanks for having us all over by the way I had a great time. I just hope I survive the party now."

"I'm looking forward to it. See you then if not before." After hanging up she called Evelyn next. "Hi it's Anita."

"Hi, how was it with Nate?"

"He's fine. A little confused but can't wait to get home now."

"I'll bet and you better be well rested when he gets there."

Anita laughed and said, "You're right about that. Listen...Evelyn could you get away for an hour for coffee?"

"Let me see if Zeke has anything going on, hold on a sec." A minute later she said, "How about McDonalds, that's about halfway between us."

"See you there in, say half an hour?"

"See you there." Anita quickly stripped out of her work clothes and put on shorts and a loose cotton top, checked herself in the mirror and after touching up her hair headed to McDonalds.

As soon as they got to the restaurant they got their coffee and headed to a small table well away from the chaos of the counter. As soon as they were seated, Evelyn asked again, "So Nate wasn't mad?"

"I promise you he wasn't mad. I really shocked him with the obscene call. We've never done that before and then when I started talking dirty to him he loved it, but he couldn't believe it was coming from me. Don't get me wrong, I'm about the farthest thing from a prude that you'll find, but I've just never talked to him like that before."

"But on top of that you started fueling his fantasies by mentioning me and Sharon and Ginger."

"I know and I don't know where that came from, but as you could tell it sure got to him, especially about you."

"That's just because he saw my breasts."

"Maybe, I don't know. He and I will talk about all of it when he gets home of course."

"I'll just bet you will."

"Evelyn I want to ask you a personal question. You don't have to answer of course."

"What question is that?"

"When Nate saw your breasts...that wasn't an accident was it." Evelyn looked at Anita for several long seconds so Anita added, "I'm not upset about it at all, just curious."

She looked down at her coffee and then squaring her shoulders slightly said, "No that wasn't an accident."

"So that means that you and Zeke planned it."

"Sort of and at the last minute before Nate arrived. I didn't have a plan other than just being caught undressing. It was...it was such a rush for me. I could feel his eyes on me and my heart raced as I stood there like a stone. I don't know what I would have done had he approached me or worst of all reacted negatively. It's a little like your obscene phone call in that it was something new for Zeke and me but it was something that we had fantasized about for a long time."

"Was it as good as you imagined?"

"Better."

"And Zeke?"

"We made love for an hour after Nate left and we've enjoyed talking about it a couple of times since then too."

"So you're an exhibitionist?"

"I never have been, but now...I don't know if I am or not. I don't want to go running naked down the street but...it's hard to explain. Having Nate catch me like that was such an incredible experience."

"You heard him say he hopes something like that will happen again."

"I did, he said he hopes he'll get to see me naked some day."

"And feel your breasts."

"I know. I'm sorry if this is making you uncomfortable."

"It hasn't at all, at least so far. I know Nate loves me and I know we have a fantastic love life so I don't feel threatened, as long as he never does anything behind my back. How would Zeke feel if Nate saw you naked or touched you?"

"I only know what we've talked about in our fantasies, but judging from how excited he was after Nate left I think he'd welcome having Nate see me naked to say the least. But it isn't like he would just come over and I'd undress for him. It has to be..."

"A little role playing, like having him see you by accident."

"Yes, or at least something less cold and impersonal than just stripping for him."

"What if Zeke were to undress you in front of Nate?"

"Oh wow. Now that has possibilities. At the least it's something that Zeke and I can talk about."

123456...9