Change of Plan

Story Info
A chance encounter with another couple.
6.2k words
4.23
48.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenangelo
jenangelo
12 Followers

Jen and I had come to the Mayan Rivera in Mexico for beach days and romantic nights, but all week it had rained in torrents. Cooped up in the hotel room, we read all the books we'd brought and made love until we were bored with it. We'd don our cheap plastic rain parkas and go out for food, but other than that, there was nothing to do. We'd developed a serious case of cabin fever and, in truth, we were getting on each other's nerves quite a bit

But on this day the rain finally had stopped in the afternoon, and we'd spent some hours on the beach. Even though the sky was gray, the water was beautiful turquoise and it felt so liberating to be out in our swimsuits with the breeze on our skin and our feet in the sand.

We decided that evening we would splurge. We'd seen an upscale place with tables right on the beach, each with an umbrella. It was a short walk from the hotel. We could have drinks and dinner at a table on the sand and dance to a live band. I watched Jen getting ready, standing at the mirror brushing her medium length brunette hair while wearing an expensive matching lavender satin bra and panty. Jen is an attractive woman from the front, but she is a beautiful woman from the back. Seen from the front, her shape and her legs are good, but her breasts are small. She has unblemished skin, deep brown eyes, and nice hair. Her face is expressive and intelligent, pretty but not strikingly beautiful. From the back, though, her slender waist makes a perfect feminine curve, accentuating her gorgeous ass. That shape filling out the shiny high waist satin panties was giving me a stirring, which was nice to feel after a boring week in the room. Jen was in a playful, happy mood. She put on a short cotton dress and smoothed the fabric.

We stepped out the door together to walk up the beach, happy to be having some fun at last. Just as we were about to step out from under the shelter of the hotel entrance, the sky opened up again, and the deluge resumed.

Jen groaned in frustration and rolled her eyes and spun around to head back inside. Just then another couple came out the door, and they too stopped, watching the rain pour down. "Damn it," the man said. He was about our age, mid-thirties, taller than my five foot eight inches with dirty blond hair. He was thin and somewhat athletic looking, but not a body builder.

"We know how you feel," Jen said to them. "We have been here almost a week and we thought we might finally get a break from the rain."

"Us too, and this is our last night," the woman added. She was about Jen's height, five six, with lovely breasts under her flower print sun dress that revealed slender arms and nicely shaped legs., Her blue-eyed perky face smiled under short hair that might have had some help being blonde. The four of us were headed back into the lobby.

"Look," I said. "We have some snacks in the room and a bottle of tequila we were going to take back with us. Would you like to come up for a while and share them?"

She looked at him and they smiled at each other. "Yes!" he said. "We have some things, too. I'm Andy, by the way. And this is my wife Marika."

"Jen, and this is my husband Angelo."

After a short discussion, it was decided to take our food and drink to their room, which was a mini-suite with a sofa and coffee table and some extra chairs. So a few minutes later we gathered there, leaving our shoes inside the door beside theirs. Marika made margaritas in their kitchenette. We spread the snacks on the coffee table. Jen and Marika sat on the sofa while Andy and I pulled up a couple of chairs to sit on.

We talked about the weather, of course, and about our jobs and so on. The rain continued outside as we enjoyed the food and margaritas. I noticed Andy's obvious appreciation for Jen, and I she seemed to be having a good time chatting with him. Marika was nice to look at too, and friendly.

They had a deck of cards on the table and Andy was shuffling it over and over, just giving his hands something to do. "Let's play something," Jen suggested. That started us talking about card games. There weren't many that all of us knew.

"Look," Marika said with a mischievous grin. "Andy and I fly out tomorrow. We have this one evening with you and then we will never see each other again, right? It is a unique opportunity. We don't have to worry that the others will gossip with our neighbors about what happens or anything like that. So let's make it interesting. Let's do something out of the ordinary. What do you say, Jen?"

"What are you thinking?" Jen asked, smiling.

"Strip poker?" I asked, guessing.

"Just like a man," Jen said. "That is so juvenile"


"No, it's adolescent," Andy corrected her. "I like that idea," he said, looking directly at Jen, obviously thinking of seeing Jen naked.

"Give us a minute on that," Marika said. She then took Jen into the bedroom for a private conversation. Andy and I looked at each other.

"You really want to do this if they are ok with it?" I asked him.

"Yes, definitely!" he said grinning.

"Me too," I said.

A few minutes later, the girls came back. "Although neither of us normally would have any part of it, after a week of boredom, tonight strip poker could be part of it," Jen said. "But instead of poker just deal a single card to each person. Lowest card loses."

We agreed.

"And let's see, Jen and I are wearing bras, panties, and dresses, so if one of us lost three hands it would be over," Marika said,

"Same for us, though," I said, looking at Andy. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, shorts, and I assumed underwear, as was I. "Three hands."

"OK, but Marika and I thought this might make it more interesting," Jen suggested. "It could be sort of like truth or dare, but just the truth part. So if you draw low card, you have to choose whether to answer truthfully or take something off."

"Who would decide what to ask if truth is chosen?" Andy wanted to know.

"Whoever had the highest card?" Marika suggested.

Everyone agreed. Marika made another pitcher of Margaritas as we cleared the snacks from the table. Already I was feeling an alcohol buzz and the tingling of arousal.

The game turned out to be immensely entertaining but not quite in the way I had expected. At first it seemed the losers all were choosing truth to avoid being the first to take something off. But the questions they had to answer were not easy ones.

When Marika drew her first losing card, I had the high card. I said, "Tell us something that Andy doesn't know you know about him."

Marika thought for a while, then blushed. She looked at Andy and said, "Andy goes to a strip club almost every week."

"How did you know that?" Andy said, obviously embarrassed but trying to smile about it.

"I kept seeing a charge for 'CTC, Inc.' on the monthly statement," Marika said. "So I called the credit card company and tracked it down." She took a sip of her Margarita and turned to Jen. "CTC stands for Camel Toe Club."

Jen smiled knowingly, but I honestly did not know what 'camel toe' meant. So I asked. Andy just laughed, but Jen said, "Angelo, it's the shape like when a girl at the gym is wearing spandex shorts that are too tight."

"I still don't..."

Marika stood up and lifted her dress, revealing the front of her rose colored French cut cotton panties. She pulled the fabric up tight, separating her labia. "A camel has two toes with a cleft between them. Get it?" she asked, sitting down on the sofa.

"Oh, that was hot!" I said, and Andy agreed. We all loosened up after Marika did that.

Everyone lost some hands. More truths were told, like when Andy chose truth and Jen made him tell about the first time a girl had touched his cock. "I am embarrassed to admit, it was when I had just turned eighteen." he said. "I had just started college and I had a sore on my penis. I went to the infirmary and a physician's assistant examined me. She was an older woman, but nice looking. I had my pants down and she was wearing a white coat and surgical gloves. I was soft to start with, but when she touched me and twisted it a little to examine the shaft, I got a hard on instantly. It must have happened to her before, because she said nothing about it. She finished the exam and told me to pull up my pants. I was so embarrassed."

"Of course, you fantasized for weeks about what you wished she had done," I said, laughing. And Andy nodded agreement.

Marika drew high card to my losing card asked me to tell of one of our most erotic evenings. I described an evening when we took a hot bath in an old fashioned bathtub together, by candle light, sipping champagne. And kissing and caressing with soapy hands, before drying each other with towels. Then in bed I caressed Jen's nipples and labia with rose petals before following with my tongue and then serious lovemaking. I could see Jen smiling as I told it, and Marika liked it too.

The tequila seemed to be sneaking up on us, as tequila does, surprising us with how buzzed we were. We grew very comfortable with each other. I noticed that both the women, who originally had kept their legs primly together, were relaxing and letting their legs hang open sometimes. And both were showing wetness on their panties, to my delight and Andy's.

The next time Jen lost a hand, she chose to take off her dress off, revealing her body and sexy lingerie. She folded her dress and walked over to put it on the counter of the kitchenette, and we all watched her exquisite backside. "God, those are beautiful panties," Andy said, ogling her ass. "Are they vintage?"

"You mean granny panties?" Jen asked, giving her ass a little shimmy and laughing.

Andy lost the next hand and took off his shirt and dropped it on the floor beside his chair. The next time I lost, I decided to be different and take off my shorts first, and the ladies approved as I unfastened them and let them drop to my ankles, and then kicked them to the side. So I was wearing a shirt and boxers. But I soon lost the shirt, and Andy lost his shorts.

The next time Marika lost, we all expected her to take her dress off. But she chose truth, and Jen had the high card. "Tell us your secret sexual desire. What do you want to do with Andy that you have never done and never told him?"

Marika flushed right away. She hesitated, then began to answer. "I want to, I want Andy to let..." She stopped. She tried again but just did not have the courage to say it, whatever it was. We all encouraged her, but finally she said, "No, I can't say it."

That led to a discussion of what to do. "She chose truth, she has to tell," I said.

"No, she can't. She really tried. So give her a break." Jen said.

"Take off two things, then," Andy said, and we all agreed with it. So Marika stood and pulled the pretty summer dress off over her head, and folded it and walked over to put it on the counter by Jen's folded dress. Then she turned to face us. She reached one hand behind her and unfastened her rose colored cotton bra, and then slipped it off over her arms and laid it on the counter.

I almost gasped at the sight of her perfect, perky pair of medium size breasts, with lovely firm nipples that begged to be sucked. The dress had been hiding a couple of extra pounds that she carried in her upper thighs, and she had some small brown moles scattered around her torso. But hers was a body to lust after. Despite a little extra weight, she still had a waist that curved into feminine hips, with an almost flat stomach.

Her panties still covered the part I wanted to see to complete the vision. My cock grew firm within my boxers and I could not hide it. And by then, Andy was wearing only silky black boxers, and his cock was standing tall in them. There was a shiny slick of pre-cum glistening on the fabric covering the tip of his cock. And Jen kept looking at it without hiding her amusement and interest.

Jen lost the next hand and Andy won. She reached one hand around her back to unfasten her bra, but then stopped. "No, I choose truth," she said.

Andy looked at her, a little disappointed she had not removed the bra. "OK, Jen. Tell the truth. Since you have been married to Angelo, have you ever slept with another man. Have you ever let another man fuck you?"

Jen hesitated. She looked at me.

"There's the answer right there," Andy said with a big grin.

"No, silence is not an answer," I said, mostly to Jen.

With a serious expression on her face, Jen turned to look at Andy. "Yes, I have," she admitted.

There was silence. We all were looking at Jen. Andy and Marika were waiting for details. Finally she said, "Pass me the cards. It's my deal."

"No wait, I want to know more," Andy insisted. "Was it a long term affair or serial lovers or only once? Tell us about it."

"That will cost you," Jen warned.

"What do you want? I'll take two losses. You can ask me anything. Is that enough?" Andy asked.

Marika laughed. "So now we can barter, too?"

"Why not?" Andy asked her. "I want to know the story."

"Ok, I'll tell it," Jen said. "But you each have to do two things that I tell you."

We all agreed. Andy was leaning forward, watching her intently.

"OK, Andy, take your underwear off. And Angelo, I want yours off too."

We both stood and slid our boxers off and kicked them aside. We stood for a moment together revealing our erections to the girls, who were eagerly comparing. It made me so hot to have Marika looking at mine, and a different kind of turn on to see the way Jen studied Andy's. Neither of us were equipped to become porn stars, but our cocks both were straining for a personal best.

"Very nice," Jen said, smiling. Andy's cock surged visibly, leaking more pre-cum. My tip was getting wet too, as we both sat down in our chairs. Jen turned to Marika sitting beside her on the sofa. I was really hoping Marika's panties were coming off now, but Jen said, "Marika, whisper to me that secret fantasy that you couldn't say earlier."

Marika leaned over and shielded her lips with her hand as she whispered in Jen's ear. Andy and I strained to hear it, but we couldn't make out the words. Jen grinned and touched Marika's hand, saying, "I think about that sometimes too."

"So tell us about being unfaithful to Angelo," Andy insisted. "But wait a minute. You knew this already?" he asked me.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"She cuckolded you and you are still together," Marika said.

It wasn't a question, but I answered. "Cuckold. Yes. But it is worse than that in a way."

"There was only one time," Jen said." We had been married for two and a half years and the passion had faded. I noticed the way Angelo had started looking at other girls and I knew he fantasized about them when we were making love. We were living in a tiny little house and I was working six nights per week as a cocktail waitress at a restaurant and bar. I was supporting us because he was working only part time and only then some of the time. I was very frustrated with the whole thing."

"I can relate," Marika said, with a glance at her husband, with his attention riveted to Jen and his cock erect.

"There was this cook at work named Tim who had a great body and was very full of himself. Tim had suggested we have an affair. He had a reputation there, having had affairs with a couple of the waitresses. Just for sex he said. No strings. I had been a virgin when we married so Angelo was the only man I had ever had. I was curious about other men in general and tempted by Tim's proposal. But I turned him down. More than once.

"I told Angelo about it one day weeks later, and he said, 'You should have done it. I wouldn't mind.' Which really pissed me off. 'Maybe I will tonight while you are out of town with your father,' I told Angelo. We owed his father money and he had asked Angelo to go on an overnight trip with him to pick up his new car, which had been delivered to a dealer in another city. I didn't mean it, really. I was just pissed."

"So get to the sex part," Andy said.

"Angelo, you have to tell the next part," Jen said, looking at me.

"You know this is humiliating for me, Jen."

"Go ahead," Jen said. "It will do you good to tell someone about it."

I looked at Marika, who looked away when our eyes met. "I drove my father to the city, thinking all the way about Jen and worrying about her having sex with Tim. And I was so worried that, even though it was a seven hour drive, I dropped my father at the hotel and asked him to take a taxi to the dealer the next day. Then I turned around and drove seven hours home."

"It was late when I arrived, already past time for Jen to be off work. I drove up to our house and I saw a strange car there. I knew it had to be Tim. There were lights on. I figured they were doing it right then or maybe already had done it. And I felt so guilty. It was all my fault. It really wasn't ok with me and I don't know why I had said it. I thought, well, this is my punishment. So I drove away, intending to just let Jen have this while I slept in the car somewhere. But I didn't get far. I parked the car and walked back. I crept up to the house and went around the side to where I could peek through a window where there was a gap between the curtains.

"They were sitting together on a sofa on the opposite wall, Jen and a slender young man. He was a lot younger than I had imagined, maybe nineteen or so. Their shoes were off and Jen's pantyhose too. They were kissing and he had his hand inside Jen's unbuttoned blouse, feeling her breast.

She was running her fingers through his hair as she kissed him. She moved her hand down his chest and over his belly to the bulging front of his pants. Then he moved his hand from her breast down to her thigh. She was wearing a short skirt. Her legs parted and he slid his hand up her thigh to feel her sex under her shiny black panties.

"I felt all kinds of emotions. Anger, hurt, humiliation, outrageous jealousy. But also powerful arousal, all swirling around, intoxicating me. I felt overwhelming guilt for what I had said to Jen, plus extra guilt for watching them, and even more guilt for being aroused by what I was seeing. Part of me wanted to go in and interrupt them and throw him out, but another part didn't. Twice I left the window and headed toward the front door only to turn around and return to the window. The second time he was standing and she was kneeling in front of him, now wearing only her black bra and panties. His clothes were in a pile. He was naked and had his fingers in her hair. I thought she was giving him a blow job, but then she moved and I saw his cock for the first time.

"I had ever seen another man with an erection and it was a shock, like a punch in the stomach. Jen had one hand on his shaft and she was touching the tip with her other hand. Then I realized she was starting to roll a condom down over his rigid cock. She did it very carefully, rolling it all the way down as far as it would go. Then she stood and he grabbed her and kissed her. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her against his erection, rubbing it against her. Her hands were moving over his body, and she grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him tighter. Finally they separated and Jen took his hand and led him into the bedroom."

Andy and Marika both turned their gazes to Jen.

"Jen, did you know Angelo was out there watching?" Marika asked.

"No, not yet. I was totally focused on this thrilling, forbidden experience as it was unfolding. I was shaking I was so nervous and excited and scared. And I was fighting back the guilty feeling deep inside that kept trying to get out."

"How did it compare to Angelo's? His cock?" Andy wanted to know.

Jen smiled, but sadly. "It was hard as steel, the way Angelo used to get when we first met. Pulsing with intensity. And," Jen said looking at Andy's erection,"oozing lots of that slippery stuff that you have on the tip of yours right now. I had missed that passion since Angelo had grown a bit bored with our sex together. It was an intense thrill to have a man desire me so urgently."

jenangelo
jenangelo
12 Followers
12