Change of Plan Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We clung to each other for a minute or two, and then she pushed me back gently. My shrinking cock disengaged itself from her pussy with a faint 'plop' and I pulled myself up and collapsed on the seat beside her. She leaned across and kissed my ear, whispering, "thanks, Matt, honey. I needed that." She turned to Kathy who, despite her stated intentions, had been a quiet and enthralled spectator and held her arms out. Kathy moved forward into the embrace and the two women hugged each other wordlessly, until Eve gently disengaged and kissed Kathy lightly on the lips.

"You took a chance, young lady, coming down here dressed like that," Eve grinned, indicating Kathy's nakedness.

"I had to," said Kathy, "I could never have forgiven myself for the way you must have been feeling when you found me in Matt's bed." She grinned crookedly. "Mrs Larson, I hope," she began, but Eve put a gentle finger across her lips.

"Call me Eve, honey. I think you've earned that right."

"Eve, I hope you'll forgive me."

"For what? Getting me the finest fuck I've had this week? Or this month come to that. Jack's good, very good, but he's been tired lately, with the refurbishment at the gallery." She shrugged. "I don't really know what I was thinking of, coming into Matt's room like that. I guess I liked the way he looked at me in the pool and called me beautiful."

"You are," I said gently.

"Yeah, and I'm over twenty tears older than you, young man. I don't know what it is about you, Matt, but by God you made me feel good when you fucked me." Eve smiled.

"He does me, too," said Kathy, taking Eve's hand and squeezing her fingers.

"And how long has this been going on between you two?" Eve asked mock-severely.

A lock of surprise, almost shock, appeared on Kathy's face. "Yesterday afternoon was the first time." She shook her head. "It feels like forever."

Eve laughed. "So you're still at the exploration stage, finding out about each other's bodies. I wish you joy of it, children, much joy." She sighed, but it was a sigh of contentment. "Back to bed with you both. Kathy, if you want to stay in Matt's bed, do so. I won't say anything to your Mom, I promise, but can I ask you something?"

"Sure," said Kathy.

"Were you virgin until yesterday?" Eve's voice was gentle.

"Yes," said Kathy.

"Are you going to tell your Mom that you've misplaced your cherry?"

"I am. I promised Mom that if and when it happened I would tell her."

"Wise, I think. It's surprising how helpful mothers can be at times like this," Eve said musingly. "Lisa?" she began, then stopped. "No, I won't ask about Lisa, it isn't fair on you." She stood and stretched, a naked woman in her prime, content in herself, then bent and picked up her robe, donning it and stuffing her panties into the pocket. "Come on," she said, "back to bed. I'll go first, in case anyone is prowling about."

Five minutes later, Kathy and I were tucked up in my bed together, with Eve's parting words still fresh. 'If anyone asks,' she'd said, 'tell them I caught you and we had a long chat'. She'd grinned. 'It's only the truth after all'.

"Not quite what I'd planned for you tonight," Kathy murmured, her fingers playing with the hair above my ear, "but interesting all the same." She kissed me lightly. "Any chance of me getting what you gave Eve?"

"Every chance," I said, "but I do need some rest first."

"OK," said Kathy, "I'll wake you in the morning for my first pre-breakfast fuck. Goodnight again, love."

"Good night, sweetheart. Sweet dreams." I fell asleep next to my girl with the enticing probability of my next conscious action being to make love to her. Life's hard, sometimes.

...to be continued.

Comment and constructive criticism welcomed.

12