Change of Plan Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did and gasped involuntarily, my prick twitching as it stiffened even more. Kathy and Maria were standing before me, holding hands. They were both naked, totally unadorned. I looked at Maria and she flushed, but made no move to cover herself. An inch or so shorter than Kathy, an inch or so bigger in the bust, an inch or so smaller in the waist, she was as gorgeous naked as she had been clothed.

"Matt," said Kathy gently, "I told Maria how wonderful a lover you were, and I'd like you to show her."

"Are you sure?" I asked Kathy in amazement. She nodded, smiling gently. I turned to Maria. "You?" I asked. She smiled at me and nodded, too, licking her lips again.

"I'm positive," she said softly.

I stood up, my prick tenting my shorts. "Where?" I asked. They each took one of my hands.

"There's a couch through here," said Maria, her fingers warm in mine. She led the way into a small back room. It was warm, and there was a couch long enough to take my six feet and wide enough to take two of us sprawled in lovemaking. My prick got harder. Maria glanced down and then looked across at Kathy.

Kathy nodded. "Yup," she said. "We gotta get him out of those clothes."

"Allow me," I said, and pushed my shorts and boxers down and off, relishing the air on my erection. I kicked off my sneakers, then stripped the t-shirt off over my head. I flexed my prick and Kathy giggled.

"I love it when he does that deep in my pussy," she said, grinning, eyes sparkling.

I bent and reached into my shorts pocket and took out a rubber.

Maria shook her head. "I'm on the pill, Matt, you won't need that."

I put the rubber back. Kathy was watching me and I caught her eye. She smiled at me.

"I'm gonna tell my mom that some ape stole my cherry," she said. "Then I'm gonna ask her if I can go on the pill, so he can do it again."

I laughed. "Are you going to tell her it was me?"

"Probably," said Kathy, nodding, " she won't hurt you."

"Good," I said, "I could go for her under other circumstances."

"Aunt Anne?" asked Maria, surprised.

"Yeah." I nodded. "She's a damn good looking woman, after present company of course."

"Of course," said Kathy dryly. "Now concentrate. Mom isn't here, but Maria is and Maria wants to be fucked."

"Yes, please," said Maria softly. She came close to me and looked up into my eyes, her hand taking gentle hold of my stiffness. I put my hands on her shoulders and drew her closer, bending to kiss her. The kiss was gentle at first, but there was a fire in us both and the kiss took us and lifted us, burning, searing, into a white-hot passion. I broke the kiss and picked Maria up, laying her gently on the couch.

She threw her legs apart, her sex gleaming pinkly below her neatly trimmed black bush, moisture glistening in her cleft. "Now, Matt, now, fuck me now!" She held her arms out to me, imploring.

I knelt between her legs, carefully lining up my prick, then pushed gently into her. She was wet - very - and I sank easily into her honeyed depths. Maria sighed in satisfaction as I bottomed and smiled at me.

"That's great, Matt. Kathy was right, you feel real good in a girl's pussy." She stretched up and kissed me, squeezing down on me with her internal muscles, the grip of her pussy tight, hot and wet. I began to move, my prick moving in and out of her heated welcome and she gave a little hum of appreciation, her hips picking up the rhythm from mine, the two of us moving easily together, almost as if we'd been fucking for ages instead of it being our first time. I was enjoying the slither of prick in pussy, unencumbered by a rubber, looking forward to Kathy going onto the pill, so that we could enjoy the sensation, too.

It was a gentle, relaxed fuck and Kathy sat beside us on the couch, stroking us with one hand, the other stroking over her labia and clitoris, masturbating, bringing herself easily up the rise to climax. I began to lengthen my stroke. Maria's breathing deepened and she began almost to gasp with the rhythm of our motion. Her hands on my back began to move aimlessly, fluttering almost, and I could feel her belly rippling, rippling; then she came. A strangled moan came from her lips and she gasped out "Yes! Oh, yes!" as her pussy clamped down on my prick.

I paused, near but not ready to come, waiting as Maria's spasms lessened and her grip slackened. Beside us, Kathy's busy little fingers paused in their own self-appointed task.

"Did you come?" she whispered. I shook my head. "Let me finish you," she murmured.

I eased my still-hard prick from Maria's pussy. She winked at me and blew me a kiss, still breathing heavily. I reached for a rubber but Kathy shook her head.

"I want to eat you," she said with a lecherous smile, and bent to her task, running her tongue the length of my prick. Too late I remembered I was covered in Maria's juices but Kathy just smacked her lips and grinned at her cousin. "You taste good, Maria," she murmured.

I was on my back beside Maria and Kathy was on her knees, straddling my left leg, my prick in her mouth. Maria eased herself up and before I realised what she was doing she was on her back between Kathy's legs, her tongue extended towards Kathy's pussy. Kathy gasped as Maria's tongue entered her, her gasp exploding around my prick. Her mouth left my prick for a moment and she moaned, then gasped again.

"Oh, Maria, that feels wonderful!"

Maria moved her mouth away from Kathy's pussy and gave us an upside-down grin. "It's only fair if we all get to come," she said, then returned to her self-appointed task, while Kathy's mouth came down over my prick again, fucking me with her mouth, her tongue swirling across the head as she rose, flicking the glans as she sank, up, down, left, right, slowly, but ever more quickly, bringing me closer to my own climax.

I could feel my nuts tightening, that wonderful sense of impending sensation as Kathy brought me ever closer, using only her mouth, her arms supporting her, her cousin busily tonguing her pussy. I reached, stretching, to cup Kathy's tits and she gasped again as Maria's tongue worked its magic.

"I'm going to come, sweetheart," I whispered and Kathy managed to nod, then gasped again, then moaned as my prick flexed in her mouth and the first jet of my come hit her throat. Hurriedly she swallowed, easing as I slowed then she screamed around my prick as Maria brought her to climax, shuddering as she knelt astride my leg, then collapsing across me as Maria eased herself away.

Long moments passed before Kathy or I moved. Maria was sitting cross-legged on the corner of the couch, sex gleaming pinkly, Kathy's juices bright on her face. Eventually Kathy sat up and leaned across to kiss Maria.

"Thanks, honey," she said, "I enjoyed that."

"My pleasure," said Maria, smiling at both of us. "Thanks Matt, I really enjoyed our fuck. If Kathy doesn't need you, stop by any time!" She grinned happily.

"He's mine," said Kathy in a mock growl. "You don't touch him unless I'm here."

Ah, interesting, I thought. This could happen again! Aloud I said, "We need to get cleaned up."

"There's a shower through here," said Maria, indicating a doorway. She grinned. "Just big enough for three!"

In bed that night, after we'd made love, Kathy snuggled up to me. "Did you enjoy having Maria?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, "very much. But I think I enjoyed it becauseyou were there, enjoying it with me."

"Good," said Kathy drowsily, "I don't mind if I can share it with you." She yawned. "Lisa says her mom's working at home tomorrow, so we won't have many chances for sex until tomorrow night." She paused.

"Yes?" I murmured.

"Your Aunt Ellen on Saturday, isn't it?"

"Yes, I'll 'phone her tomorrow, make sure it's still on." I kissed Kathy's cheek. "She might let us sleep together, too."

"Mmm, good," Kathy murmured. "G'night, Matt."

* * * * *

Comment and constructive criticism welcome, to frederick_carol@yahoo.co.uk and please vote.

Those readers interested in Matt and Kathy's adventures with Aunt Ellen should read 'Aunt Ellen', by Alex de Kok, also on Literotica.

12