Change of Plans

Story Info
Sexy outing goes awry.
1.9k words
3.91
23.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be a simple plan.

I would drive to my husband's office and surprise him with some champagne and sex. He was working late again, trying to get his project done in time to earn a bonus that we could use for a vacation this summer. Unfortunately with all the extra work he was doing there was very little time for the two of us. Between our two hectic work schedules, we hardly had any time for the sexy kind of fun we had when we were first married. Back then there was nothing we didn't try; role-playing, strip clubs, anal sex, threesomes, (both MFM and FMF), S&M, voyeurism, if you can imagine it we tried it. One of the things that Rich liked most was to show me off. He loved it when I would wear low cut blouses or a short skirt without any panties. The only thing he liked more was when I would actually flash someone.

So the plan was simple. When Rich called and said he was going to have to work late again I decided that I would sneak over to his office, after everyone had gone, with a bottle of champagne and surprise him by wearing nothing but a set of high heels and a smile. So I showered and did my hair and make-up the way I knew he would like, put on a sexy pair of fuck-me pumps and a trench coat, grabbed the champagne and started the drive to Rich's office.

We live pretty far out in the country and part of the drive goes over a seldom-used road that everyone speeds down, including me. On this particular night there was a State Trooper just waiting for someone to go tearing past. I had no idea I was in trouble until I saw the flashers in my rearview mirror.

I pulled over to the side of the road with my pulse pounding. I have always had a thing for men in uniform and considering what I was wearing I admit to becoming slightly aroused. I watched in the rearview mirror as the tall, broad shouldered man uncoiled himself from the cruiser. I recognized him immediately. Officer Mark Riggins was the talk of our little town. A know ladies man his reputation as a lover had spread through the towns gossipmongers like wildfire. It was reputed that he had slept with most of the single women and more than a few of the married ones in our little community. Sex appeal just rolled off the man. I had used him as a staring character in some of my own fantasies in the past.

He strode up to the window and aimed his flashlight down on me. I realized too late that he would have a perfect view down the front of my coat from that angle. It occurred to me that it wouldn't be hard for him to discover that I was nude under the jacket. The thought that this strange man could see me naked made my nipples harden.

"You seem to be in quite a rush this evening, miss", he said.

"I'm, uh, late for an appointment." I stammered out. His flashlight hadn't moved and I knew that he was trying to check out my tits. Since I was sitting at almost eye level with his crotch I could also see growing evidence that he was enjoying the view. The thought that he liked my body sent little electrical shocks down my spine.

"I don't suppose you had a drink or two before you left? You seemed to be weaving quite a bit back there." He said glancing over at the champagne bottle in the passenger seat.

I tried to explain to him that I hadn't had anything to drink, that the bottle was for later, but he muttered something about everyone saying that and asked me to step out of the car.

Groaning, I shut the engine off and got out. Getting out of the car I was torn between two emotions. Part of me was indignant at being accused of being a drunk driver and hassled out of my car for everyone and anyone who might drive past to see. On the other hand standing nearly naked in front of a handsome and powerful man was a huge turn-on. My thighs had been getting damper since his first words to me.

"I am now going to administer the field sobriety test to you miss. Do you have any questions before we begin?" He asked. I shook my head no and he started the exam.

"First I want you to close your eyes and stand on one foot." I don't know if anyone reading this has ever tried that in high heels, but it isn't easy. I wobbled for a minute before I was able to find my balance.

"OK. Good. Now, tilt your head back and say the alphabet backwards." As I was tilting my heads back I realized that this would push my breasts out. While before he had a pretty good view of my boobs, now he be able to see almost all of them. Plus the rubbing of my nipples inside the jacket had only served to make them harder and I was sure he could see them outlined through the material. It also occurred to me that with my leg raised any doubts he had about what I was wearing under the coat would be erased. These thoughts sent another flutter of heat all the way through me and another wave of moisture to my pussy.

"Z...Y...X...U...W..." I started. Right away I knew I had blown it. Nobody can say the damn alphabet backwards. I couldn't get past the first three letters without screwing up.

"OK. That's enough." He said gruffly, "Now I want you to walk ten steps along the white line away from me, then turn and walk ten steps back."

Easy enough, I figured, but walking down a dark road wearing high heels turned out to be trickier than I expected. As I was walking away from him I got the distinct impression that he wasn't paying much attention to where I was stepping, but rather that he was watching my ass.

I turned to find him leering at me. I tried not to blush as I walked back toward him. I was so focused on not blushing or seeming embarrassed that I wasn't paying attention to where I was stepping, which is how a small rock managed to trip me. I fell forward, right into Officer Riggins arms. For a moment our bodies were pressed up against one another and I could feel his erection against my thigh.

"I'm sorry, miss, but you just failed the test." He said with a smirk, "I am going to have to ask you to assume the position at the front of the car."

My mind went into a whirl. I was going to be arrested for drunk driving. I wasn't even drunk! I hadn't had anything to drink! I was going to be forced into a cell wearing nothing but a trench coat. This was going to cause a scandal in town. What would my husband say? What would my friends say?

I tried to protest but he spun me around and bent me over the hood of the cruiser and for a moment I was pinned between the cold metal of the car and the hard muscles of his chest. I could feel his hard-on throbbing against my ass until he slid his thigh between my legs and forced them apart and he began to pat me down.

The second he touched me I could feel my whole body flush. His hands were forceful and firm as they slid up arms and across my shoulders. He used one hand to hold my belly as the other ran down my back. From there he moved on to my chest, slipping one hand into my coat and ran his rough calloused hands across my nipples causing them to become as solid as steel. Then his hands slid down my body to my pussy. He quickly slid his finger into my soaking crevice.

The only response I could give was to push myself back against his body. I wasn't thinking about where I was or what was happening anymore. I was just enjoying the sensation of this man touching me. He began to rub his thumb over my clit as he started to pump his finger in and out of me. I was completely at his mercy in this position and that thought spurned me to climax even sooner than normal. I squealed loudly and thrust my ass against him as I came. It was the hardest I had cum in a long time. I was sure that I had drenched his hand with my juices.

As I came down from my orgasm I realized that I was being led to the back of the squad car. My jacket was completely open now, displaying my body to anyone that happened to drive past but I didn't care. Officer Riggins sat me in the back seat so that I was facing him.

"Maybe we don't need to take you to the station to give you a Breathalyzer test. Maybe you can take one right here." He said as he unzipped his fly and pulled his dick out. I didn't even think, I just dropped my jaw and sucked the velvety head of his cock into my mouth. I could feel his hands thread their way through my hair as I licked and sucked my way down his shaft. The pulsating of the veins in his cock against my lower lip excited me as I took him all the way into my mouth. I began to work in a bobbing motion, sliding my mouth almost off of his cock, then thrusting forward and taking him all the way to the back of my throat. I was enjoying the moans and small grunts he was making each time I sucked him in.

After only a few moments of this I felt his body stiffen. He used my hair like a leash to hold my head still as he thrust in and out of my eager mouth. Normally I don't like to swallow, but at that moment I wasn't willing to deny him anything. The first ropes of his cum bathed the inside of my mouth, and then he pulled my head back and finished by shooting his load on my face.

As his breathing began to return to normal, grinned down at me and said, "You missed a little." Then he began collecting the cum from my face on his fingers and putting his fingers in my mouth so I could lick them clean.

"Well, miss," he said after a few moments, "I guess I can let you off with a warning tonight, as long as you promise to drive safe."

I nodded slowly, as he let me get up and head back to my car. I climbed in and turned around to go back home. I drove home in a daze. Looking at the dashboard clock, I was astounded to see that the whole event had taken less than a half an hour.

When I got home I decided to just take a shower and forget the whole plan for the evening. By the time I got cleaned up Rich was home anyway.