Change of Plans Ch. 04

Story Info
Things changed.
3.6k words
4.74
17.5k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: so sorry that this story almost took a year, and that it's short. I really wish that I was able to just punch ot out, but these characters are too damn complicated for that. I hope you like the story and I really, truly want you to be honest with me. I mean really, really honest. Tell me what you think. Thank you for being so patient.

-Naomi

This wasn't how she had wanted her life to turn out. She had wanted so much more, adventures, and romance, and the thrill of life. However, it wasn't meant to be for her. Her chances became few and far between when word got out that she was okay with being a quick lay. That beneath all her sweet, demure looks, she was wanton, loose. A girl who knew no other way to be, and who needed more than she could ever understand. Her heart had never been broken, she never felt used, she hadn't been conned into sleeping with a guy for "love." She was simply Billy, someone who needed so much more than she could understand. Those few guys that had tried, that had wanted to be a part of her, had done naught but confuse her. All she wanted was a little sex, why did they want to be complicated? Why did they want to sleep in her bed, wrap their arms around her, why wasn't sex enough?

*************************************************

His rough fingers flicked over billy's smooth clit while he silently waited for her to answer. Her thoughts were in a whirlwind and her body was on fire.

"Answer me," he commanded.

The air had left her lungs and her body was slowly being engulfed in the flames of desire, his fingers were becoming more and more persistent. He would take a moment to gently scrape his nails along her clit before he would revert back to rubbing the pad of his fingers harshly against her throbbing clit. Billy turned her face towards his and watched his eyes glow eerily in the moonlight. The light danced in his eyes, he was feeling mischievous from the looks of it. He smiled wide and his canines glinted in the moon light. Billy was so close, and the look on his face was doing nothing but egging her on. Her eyes clenched shut and she was about to let the flames scar her with need, but he stopped. His fingers halted their dance on her clit and instead played with the soft pink flesh around it. The burn was entirely different now, Billy needed this, she moved her hips to and fro, her clit searching for his touch, but he kept out of her reach. She opened her eyes and looked at him desperately.

"Please," she rasped out, "please let me finish."

She didn't care she sounded like a wanton whore to her own ears, she'd done this enough times to

know what she sounded like to his ears. A woman desperate for a man, a woman aching with desire. She was a wet dream to the average man.

"Tell me what you were dreaming about," he commanded.

Billy was tempted to tell him, but she was embarrassed. She didn't want him to know that he was in her mind. That he was haunting her thoughts, that she felt something akin to love even though she knew better. Even though she was a whore, she couldn't tell him what she was thinking, she couldn't be vulnerable to someone she didn't know.

Billy kept her eyes on his and her mouth shut while his fingers explored within her. She even refused to open her mouth when he started to stroke her clit again. She didn't want to do this with him. She just wanted to be the good little prostitute that he hired for the weekend. While he played with her clit the pilot light in her pussy started to flare again and spread throughout her body. Soon she couldn't resist and started to moan and gyrate against his finger, the desperation for release was building up again. She was getting so close and her eyes clenched shut. His finger stilled again.

"Fucking tell me."

Billy opened her eyes to see that all humor and teasing had left his eyes.

"Fucking tell me right now," he ground out between clenched teeth.

Billy was caught between fire and a hard place, she was still teetering on the edge of the inferno and his anger was palpable in the tone of his voice.

He brought his moth closer to her ear, "I'm not

play with you little girl," he whispered. "Tell me right now, or you'll understand why I asked

you about spankings."

Her heart started to race and her pussy started to drool, Billy liked spanking. Man o man did billy like spankings. She loved the control that another could have over her, the control of pain and pleasure, she relished that kind of touch, and the intimacy that came with it. As much as she like spankings though, was it worth his anger? She wanted him to want her, she wanted him to like her, love her, she wanted what she knew she couldn't rightly claim.

"I was dreaming of you," she whispered to him in the dark.

All of his movements stilled and he was silent next to her. She could hear him breathing steady and deep next to her, his fingers still between her slick folds, wedged in the crevices filled with her desire. The air held tension now, his body had stiffened slightly and his arm had gone rigid, his hot breath grazing her cheeks. She could feel his stare boring into her, feel his questioning look and his pent up questions but, he held himself still. She was afraid to face that stare, face those questions. She knew what she was, and what he wanted her to be, but Harold's words played in her mind. In some way she was special, in some way she mattered, right now that was enough.

When she could stand the tension no longer, she rolled over onto her side to face him, to answer him. His eyes had closed at some point whilst she was fighting through her thoughts and emotions. His face was tense, and small lines she hadn't noticed before were creased around his mouth. With his brow creased and the lines around his mouth he looked so stern. So angry. She had seen him smile once, seen his eyes light up, she wanted to see that again. She shifter so her legs opened wider and puller her hips back so his fingers slipped out of her, her desire and the inferno forgotten.

"I dreamt that me and you were outside, that we were outside maki-"

"shhh," his whispered shush cut through her confession. "I don't want to hear your dream right now, I just want to feel your cunt wrapped around my dick till I feel you clench. " His eyes opened to reveal a new desire. A new blaze of passion. He rolled over onto Billy and pressed himself intimately against her. His breathing had grown harsh and his cock had become dangerously hard. He reached down to plunge his hands into Billy's underwear.

"This," he hissed, "I want this, wet and quivering around me with your moans to accompany it."

Billy felt the inferno blaze anew in her body. Her thighs fell open with ease and her breathing sounded harsh even to her own ears. She gazed up at him reveling in all that he had said, she wanted exactly the same thing. She wanted him to fill her to, make her feel full, whole.

"Put me in you."

Her sharp nails came up from her side and touched the side of his mouth where the lines had been. She rubbed her thumb across the soft indentions in the corner of his mouth and smiled up at him. His pupils flared at her touched and breathing quickened even more. She liked the effect she had on him. Soft feather like touches trailed from his face, down his neck, across his abs and to his rock hard cock. She stroked him for a minute, rubbing the pre-cum from the head down to over his length. She rubbed her thumb across the soft head and gently circled her nail across the hole. His body tensed up, his eyes snapped shut and his nostrils flared, she could see the side of his jaw tick as he strained to control himself. She loved this, him being wanton. She stroked more of his warm pre-cum down his length and quickened her jerks. His thighs began to flex a little bit more and he let out a small grunt of approval. Her grin turned from pleased to cheeky and she let go of his stiff member. His eyes snapped open then and gazed at her with a feral look.

With a deep growl he reached down between their bodies and yanked her underwear to the side and thrust himself in. Billy let out a choked scream at the sudden invasion. So full and hot, throbbing and moist, everything she needed. He dipped his hips and began to pound into her with short, shallow thrust, his pubic bone smashing into Billy's clit with every insert. She groaned and moaned, her hands clenching at her sides. The room filled with the sound of wet slapping flesh and guttural cries of pleasure. Billy wanted more, needed more, she started to thrust her hips up to meet his, his thrusts becoming deeper and more violent. Her eyes snapped shut as his shoved his dick into her and rotated his hips.

"Keep your eyes open, come on, look at me."

Billy opened her eyes and looked up at her lover through a haze of pleasure as he continued to grind against her clit. He was quite the sight. His hair was strewn around his head and he had a fine sheen of sweat on his forehead, his nostrils flared and his eyes. Sweet Jesus it would always be his eyes that got her. While they had been hard in their desire before, now they held nothing but soft yearning, like he needed her to look at him. Billy couldn't take anymore. She knew he needed someone, and she wanted to be it, damn the fucking consequences. She wrapped her right leg around his left and through her arm around his neck and counterweighted herself till she was on top. She landed in his lap with loud smack and hearty moan as her clit smacked onto his pubic bone. She closed her eyes and relished the delicious chill of pleasure for a moment before she looked down at him.

His eyes were hooded with lust but also seemed to hold a bit of surprise in them. She stared down at him daring him to say anything as she grabbed his hands and threaded her fingers through his and gyrated her hips in his lap. He lied there and let her do as she pleased, no contest in his eyes. She rocked her hips back and forth and sided to side on him, all the while fighting the urge to close her eyes. She leaned her body down over him and pressed his hands by his head. She started to raise her hips off his lap and smack down with all her force, sending a clapping ring that would bounce off a wooded wall room. Soon she was sweating just as much as he had and their palms became too slick for her liking, she let go of his hands and just placed hers on either side of his head. He trailed his hands up over her butt, her back and grasped the hair at the base of her neck.

Billy let out a hiss of pleasure at the sting and ache she felt when he yanked her head back by her hair. She bounced up and down on his stiff rod as fast as she could and could feel the inferno blaze in her lower belly. She felt him start to contribute a little more and thrust up, their rhythm continued for a moment longer before Billy started to get tired and her thrusts started to slow. She tried to keep the pace a little longer so she could extinguish the fire, but her body would have none of that. Her breathing was harsh and her cunt clenched, but she just couldn't hit the edge when she felt his hands grasp her hips. He held her in his bruising grip and lifted her off of him to allow a little space for his thrusts to grow. His hips smacked up into Billy's and jarred her body back into a somersault of desire. It wasn't long before Billy was finally able to let go. Her cunt clenched and churned on his cock as a white flash of desire snapped through her body.

He jerked into her a few more times before his body stiffened and he let out a guttural groan of release. Billy felt his hot liquid splash into her quivering cunt and released a sigh of content. But the moment was short lived before she started to panic.

"What are you doing? Let go of me. Do you just realize you fucking came in me?" She fought against the grip on her hips and rolled off him to sit on the side of the bed.

He lied there for a moment longer before his entire body went rigid. The contentment that had been there dissipated in a flash. Billy shot up off the bed and went to the bathroom to pee and wash herself out. She stumbled into the marble bathroom and groped the wall until she found the light switch. Light assaulted her eyes and forced her to clench them shut until they stopped watering. She peeled her eyes open as little as possible so she could find her way to the toilet and plopped down on the seat with a heavy sigh and a heavy mind.

O shit, o shit, o shit. What was he going to do with her now? Was he going to make her leave? Was he going to tell Harold to forget everything that had to do with her and give her back her clothes

and shove her out the front gate? He just came in her. Her, the girl whose name he did not know, the girl who's a hooker, the girl who could be cesspool of disease, though he probably didn't care at this point. He might have just impregnated her. Billy groaned out loud. They had just made progress; they had just had amazing, wonderful sex. Her orgasm had shook her body, rocked her world, felt amazing, and she had to go and remind him that he fucked up and that she was probably someone he really doesn't like, just someone he wants. Fuck. What if she was pregnant? Would she keep it, would it look like him? Would she ab-

"Ahem!"

Billy was snapped out of silent musings to find him in all his naked glory leaning against the threshold to the bathroom.

"Are you done yet?"

Billy felt her scalp prickle with embarrassment as she realized that with all her musings, she had forgot to go pee and take care of business. She closed her eyes to the naked Adonis and concentrated on peeing. You would think that with her being a hooker and all that she would be able to go pee with an audience, but that was far from the truth. The itchy tingle of sweet release was there, but Billy couldn't will herself to relax in front of him. It was just so weird. Finally, after trying forever, she popped open her eyes and looked over at him in embarrassment.

"I can't go with you watching."

A smile bloomed on his face and his eyebrow quirked up, "Really?"

"Really, would you mind turning around or something?"

He let out a chuckle of amusement before he turned his back to her. Though it wasn't exactly what she wanted, it would have to do. Billy had to stare at the wall in front of her and picture herself peeing before she was finally able to relax. Soon the itchy burn became intense and she was able to go. She tried to pee and be okay with him standing there, but the sound of her peeing made it really difficult. When it was finally over, Billy released a sigh of relief. She got herself all cleaned up and went to go wash her hands. She kept her gaze fixed on the floor so she wouldn't have to look at him as she made her way to the sink. Some of the simplest things made her blush, and this was one of them. She finally had the counter in her sights and was able to wash her hands. When she looked up she gave a sharp yelp of surprise. He was standing right behind her gazing at her in the mirror.

What was to be done, they had already shared an intimate experience, why continue to be embarrassed? It was time to face the facts; he came in her, she wanted to love him and feel loved in return, she had no idea what the fuck she was doing. She locked her eyes with his in the mirror. His gaze was intense, like he was trying to delve into her mind. She wanted to look at him, keep his gaze, but she lost her gall and looked down to wash her hands. While she lathered the soap on her hands she llifted her gaze to look at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a large cloud of frizzy curls and her cheeks were rosy, she looked so pleased, so content. She let her gaze rove over her face, looking for small imperfections, acne pockets, dry skin patches, uneven skin tone, anything to prove to herself why she should walk away right now.

"Don't do that," he said from behind her.

She dropped her eyes back down to her hands to watch as she rinsed away the soap. She turned off the water and trailed her eyes over the counter as she went to go grab a towel.

"Do what?"

"Scrutinize yourself. Search for invisible imperfections."

Was he serious right now? Was he really trying to raise her self-esteem? Trying to give her a compliment? Where was this going? O How far could they take it?

"I'm not searching for an imperfection," she lied, "I'm simply checking off the ones I already know I have."

She finally turned around to look at him and it was then that she realized just close his body was to hers. Her hips were pressed against his and she had to lean back to keep herself from pressing anymore of her body against his.

"Don't lie to me, I could see it."

Her breathing became slightly shallow, how could he tell she was lying? Why did she lie?

His hands came up from his sides and pressed on the counter on either side of her as he leaned dpwn towards her face. She sucked in a breath and held it has his face got closer and closer to hers. He was going to kiss her. She started to anticipate the feel, would it be like her dream? Would it be better? His face stopped mere inches away from hers and she could feel his breath graze her lips. She wanted this. He moved in the last few inches and kissed her cheek.

Billy let out a sigh of disappointment, she knew better. No kissing. He pressed his warm, smooth lips against her face and she felt a flash as his tongue grazed her cheek. It didn't matter that they had just finished up with an amazing rough and tumble, she could feel her core melting all over again. His hand came up from the counter and pressed her lower half harder against his. His kissed trailed to her throat and down the front of her body till he was on his knees in front of her.

Billy's hands clenched on the counter and her moans filled the bathroom as he played her body like a well-tuned piano. She thrust her hips towards his face and when she was done, he came back up and pressed his mouth to hers. Billy let out a pleased moan as he shared her essence with her.

He stepped back and watched her face, his eyes completely softened and open. He felt just like she did. He reached out and grabbed her hand. He tugged her lightly towards the dark riim that waited for them. She followed him and let her hand graze the wall till she was able to turn off the light.

His fingers and mouth were everywhere on her. They tasted and felt each other and relished in the feel of raw emotions. They coupled four more times that night.

Morning light pierced through Billy's lids. Her body was stiff and she had a delicious ache between her legs. She rolled over away from the window to find him lying there looking at her?

"Morning," she rasped out.

"Stay with me. Don't leave tomorrow, stay with me."

Billy closed her eyes and relished the sound of his request in her mind, let the words swish around; this was what she hoped for. She couldn't contain the smile that surfaced, or the hope that came with it.

"Okay."