Change of Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers

Moaning loudly, my body writhing as my knees weaken, I cum hard on her fingers. My juices flow along her hand, down my right inner thigh. She leans her body over, against my back as my orgasm reaches its peak.

‘I love you,’ she whispers ever so softly in my ear.

At this, I collapse face down and roll over to face her. I hold out my hands to her and pull her down to the lower corner of the bed with me. She curls her body against me, the slick residue of the oil allowing me to pull her closer.

The cd has stopped. Outside in the distance, we hear firework and cheering.

‘Happy New Year, baby,’ I say to her, kissing her softly.

We lay there the rest of the night, making love and drinking champagne. The candles all went out sometime around 4 am, yet we continued in the dark. I never did get all the oil out of those sheets.

DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers
12