Change One Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. So how do we do that?"

"Drink the rest of your tea. Quickly"

I gulped the liquid down, which suddenly seemed to have very little taste. Slowly, the warmth hit my stomach. I looked over at Grace, then back at Wing, as I realized that it wasn't just my stomach that was warm, it was my entire torso. The sensation seemed to be spreading, throughout my body, and I was suddenly very, very hot, almost on fire. "What..." I began, but she just smiled and shushed me. Suddenly, I realized her hand was on mine, her eyes locked on mine.

"Remember, take the chance presented to you. You only have one time to change this." And with that, she smiled, and snapped her fingers. And everything went black.

My body was being thrown around. It felt like I was being pulled through a giant vacuum, my body moving violently, and then, just as quickly, I was stopped. Except, I wasn't. I heard the crunching before my eyes started working again. Shoes on gravel. My shoes on gravel. I was walking on gravel. Along the side of a road. Few streetlights, this was familiar...

I stopped. It looked like I was just down the street from the house mom had bought after we sold the house we'd lived in with dad. I looked down, and saw a pair of black Doc Martens, which were one of my two shoes of choice back in my teenage years, besides basketball shoes. I saw jeans, and examined my clothes. I was wearing the black leather jacket my mom had given me for my 17th birthday, along with a tee with the Foo Fighters on them. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet, and found both my drivers license and my ID from NYU on it. In my other pocket was my keys, with the key to my old Honda Accord on it. As I went through my other pockets, I found a wad of $90 cash, a small bottle of Jim Beam, a paper bag with two joints and a small amount of weed, and two packs of fireworks. Suddenly, it hit me, I knew the exact date...June 26th, 1997, my 19th birthday. I had completely forgotten about this night.

I was back for the summer in Aurora, Oregon, a sleepy little town on the outskirts of Portland. That night, I'd wanted to go clubbing in the city with my buddies Jerod Clark and Bryan Johnson, but my mom had put her foot down and said no, that if we really wanted to drink, we could do it at home. She'd given us a bit of beer, and a pint of vodka with OJ, told us to not be too noisy, then went to bed early. We weren't to drive anywhere, but around 1am, we had run out of booze, and somehow we concocted a stupid plan to go break into the fireworks stand old man Wilkerson had down the road rather than dig into her liquor. It was common knowledge he always had some booze and weed squirreled away in there, especially since he always smelled like it. Somehow, I lost the rock/paper/scissors battle and had done it, it wasn't hard since the padlock he used was rusty and old, and I didn't even need a tool, I literally just pried it apart with my bare hands. After that, I'd secured the contents of my jacket, and headed back. I'd walked because it was less than half a mile, and I didn't want my mom to wake up from hearing my loud, whiny engine starting. It had been a dumb exercise, and I remember I went back home, the three of us had split the booze and weed, and then they walked home from my place. I'd stayed up until morning looking at porn online, since we'd just gotten a home modem that was faster than dialup, then out of guilt I went back and returned the cash and fireworks before he opened up later in the day.

Now I was walking back, my house in sight, my two buddies waiting for my arrival. This was the night I was supposed to relive? I walked past Derek's Garage, the auto shop my next door neighbor owned, which meant his house was next and then mine. As I did, I heard a distinctly female voice say "Hey."

I turned, and saw Brandi Sumner, Derek's daughter. I remembered how I used to hate her. Well, not hate. The truth is I'd had a crush on her since I was a sophomore in high school. She was drop dead gorgeous, a blonde, petite yet curvy girl with a real smoldering femme fatale quality to her, kind of like a young and much sexier Kate Hudson. Her giant blue-green eyes competed with her bee-stung lips as her best facial feature, but when I was younger, she wanted little to do with me, like many other girls, since I was a slightly nerdy, skinny kid. But coming back for junior year, I'd grown to 6' even, and put on some major muscle from working construction all summer, and despite the fact that I played football and basketball, I think I was too stubborn or suspicious to capitalize on the new feminine attention I'd received. I'd only dated and slept with one woman the entire four years, my first serious girlfriend Amanda, who had broken my heart on graduation day by dumping me, simultaneously revealing that she had been cheating. It had messed me up to the point where I'd only been with one girl my freshman year of college, while a lot of my buddies were competing to see how many coeds they could bang. I'd certainly never think of going after Brandi back then, I didn't think she would even be remotely interested. However, the shock of seeing her back here now, young and gorgeous again, was enough to make me stop and stare for a second. Finally, I caught myself.

"Hey yourself. How's your night going?"

"Eh, kinda shitty, to be honest," she shot back, pausing to take a drag of a cigarette. "How about you?"

"So-so. I've got some buddies over because it's my birthday, but I really wanted to go into the city tonight and have some real fun. Maybe dance with some girls or something."

"Shit, I forgot about that! That's right, we have the same birthday! Damn, that sucks."

"Yeah. I totally forgot, too. Happy birthday to you!"

She shrugged, and took another drag.

"So, wait...why did yours suck?"

"My dad. Worried about me going to a party. Last time I did I came home staggering drunk, and he figured for sure I'd do the same thing. Which I guess is fair, but I had to cancel on everybody. It's just been me, and I was hoping by this point in the night, I'd be half-faded and getting laid."

"Yeah, that'd definitely be preferable...Listen, I can't speak for the last bit, but I've got some booze and a little bit of ganja if you want to come hang?" I offered.

"With you and your buddies...look, no offense, you're a really nice guy, but..." she trailed off. I shrank inside. I wanted to just turn around and run, make some excuse, tell her it was fine. But Wing's words echoed in my head, reminding me to do things differently this time.

"Did I do something to offend you?" I offered.

"No! No, definitely not. You've always been nice to me. No, I just don't like your buddy Jerod. He's...well, he tried to grope me at a party one time, and I was a bit too drunk, and he tried to finger me even after I said no..."

"That was you?!" I interjected. I'd heard half a story about some crazy girl at a party, but I also knew Jerod tended to be a bit of an exaggerator, and figured there was more to the story.

"Yeah. Apparently he thought I was going to fuck him because the rumor got around that I was slutty, and I told him no. He didn't listen, so I punched him in the nose." I began laughing, and it kept building into a fit, increasing to so hard I doubled over for a second, holding my hand out, as she just smiled. "I'm glad you find it funny. Let me guess, he told a different story?"

"Yeah, some crazy chic at a party, blah blah blah. I honestly figured he did something to deserve that shiner. He can be a dick sometimes when he doesn't get what he wants. Mommy and Daddy spoil him something awful."

"Yeah. Well, if it's just the same, I'll pass on hanging with him."

"Okay. Well, would you like to have a drink with me, then? We'll have a mini celebration together."

She paused and considered me for a second. "Actually, yeah. I'd like that a lot," and she smiled a very beaming, genuine smile that warmed me inside. "Follow me," she said, turning around. We walked behind the garage, through a side gate, and into a little casita away from her parents house. "Welcome. It gets a little stuffy, so I apologize, no AC in here." She had box fans going, but it was indeed muggy. She quickly stripped her jacket and tee, switching to a tank top, and I took the hint and ditched my jacket and tee. "Still looking good, bud," she said with a wink. I looked down, and realized I was still fairly jacked from the rowing crew I did for the first three years of college. It was a bit weird to realize that my tattoos were gone, but of course I'd gotten them after college. "What are we drinking?"

"Whiskey," I said.

"Cool. I've got some 7-up," she offered, pulling a bottle out of the mini-fridge. I gave her a thumbs up, and as she came over, I held up a joint. "Oh hell yes," she responded, and I sparked it up.

So we smoked. And we talked...and talked...and talked some more. We killed the joint, and a couple of mixed drinks each as we just kept going. We talked about life here, I told her about New York and college in general. She was leaving to Southern California in the fall to go to UCLA, and she couldn't wait to put this small town in the rearview mirror. I told her about my breakup with Amanda, who, it turned out, she hadn't really been fond of, and she told me about her exes as well. Despite having a supposed reputation for being easy back then, I found out she had only slept with three guys and done oral with one other, and wasn't really sure where the rumors had started. Her latest boyfriend for the past two years off and on had been a jerk named Brad, who I'd played football with and generally disliked. He was not really that good to her, and they were officially broken up, but he was supposed to be her date tonight to a party.

"So, wait, you were gone be hanging out with your ex on your birthday?" I asked.

"Yeah. Well...the truth is, I was horny, and I really didn't want to try and find some fling for the summer or whatever when I'm just going to be leaving soon anyway."

"Okay, but still, is it even worth it? I mean is he, uh, at least..."

"Good in bed? Not particularly. I mean, his dick is okay, not really big, but it's okay. But he gets me close enough that I can bring myself off after he finishes."

"Damn. That is...that's one of the worst things I've ever heard."

She covered her face with her hands. "I know. Don't remind me," she groaned.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything. I've had lackluster sex, too. But doesn't he even get you off orally?"

"He'd have to go down on me to do that."

"Jesus."

"What. Lots of guys are like that," she replied.

"No," I argued, sitting up off the couch and looking straight at her. "Lots of guys are not like that. Asshole guys are like that. A real man makes sure a woman enjoys sex as much as he does. Lots of guys enjoy giving a woman oral. Lots of guys get turned on giving a woman oral, and love it the most when a woman cums."

She fell silent, looking down. I was about to say something, maybe apologize, but she cleared her throat. "Thank you. I mean, that's very sweet of you. But I couldn't find that guy in this town."

"I think you've probably been talking to the wrong guys," I stated, putting up my hands in an exaggerated shrug.

"Apparently I have," she said, locking eyes with me.

Do something different. Okay, but what?! I wanted to look away. I wanted to make some self-effacing joke and break the tension. I forced myself to stay and hold her gaze.

"Marcus. I..uh...I was..." she began in a small voice, then halted.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if maybe you'd kiss me?"

I got up and purposely strode over to her, sitting on the edge of her bed next to her. I locked eyes with her, brushing her hair out of her face, and then gently grabbing her neck, pulled her into me. Our lips touched, and a small spark erupted inside of me. We touched softly again, and then again, and shortly she was opening her mouth, admitting my tongue as we playfully touched and snaked them around each other. We slowly grew more frenzied, her running her hands across my back and passing her hands over my muscles, grabbing onto my skin, as I pulled her tank top and bra off. I kissed down her collarbone, the slight saltiness of a very light sheen of sweat contrasting the smell of her perfume and what I assume was just her. When I got to her nipple, I gently toyed it into my mouth, and she hummed deeply in appreciation. "If I asked you to go down on me, would you do it?" she whispered.

"I'd absolutely love to," I responded. I quickly gave her left nipple a bit of attention, then worked my way down her stomach, before I unbuttoned and removed her pants, marveling in her curvy hips and firm, toned legs as she arched her pelvis up to allow me to take them off.

As I played with her inner thighs a bit, I marveled at her pretty pussy, with its small labia and cute, recessed clit. I was so glad to see that she had a light tuft of pale blonde hair, I'd been so sick of seeing shaved pussies the last few years. I moved in, getting a nice whiff of her sweet feminine arousal, before actually running my tongue up and down her labia and around her clit. As her flower slowly split open, I gently dipped my tongue in as far as it would go, eventually giving some light ministrations to her sensitive button. She nearly jumped at the first stroke of my tongue, throwing her head back and lowly saying "Holy shit that's good."

So I went to town on her clit. She was delicious and clean tasting, and as I went in, I realized something—this was the epitome of that notion of being young again but knowing what you know now. I honestly don't know how good I was in bed back then the first time around, but now, I was still able to remember all of the little lessons I had learned over the years, and I was intent on using them. I probed every pattern I could think of on her clit to make her squirm, and eventually it was just good old fashioned side to side that made her cum under my tongue. As she clamped down and screamed, she flowed liberally, and after a few more licks, I wiped my face, then moved up and kissed her deeply. "Holy shit that was good," she blurted out. "Thank you, I needed that. Do you want me to return the favor?"

"Sure, but do you mind if I go for a little while longer?" I replied.

She smiled broadly with another one of those beaming grins, and I quickly moved down again. This time, as I went back to the same pattern, I snaked a finger into her, and as I hooked my finger up, felt her g-spot. She groaned hard and shifted her hips, and I realized this girl had never been fingered before properly either. "Oh damn..." she muttered, trailing off. I slowly worked her up and more open, and after a few minutes, worked up to two fingers while giving her some serious impact. She started moving her hips in rhythm with my invading digit, and as we started going harder, I had to give up licking her pussy as her hips were a blur of movement. My forearm was starting to ache, but I was not about to let up until she had cum again. Thankfully, as I was just starting to slow a bit, she clamped on my fingers and groaned a feral howl punctuated by a "Oh fucking hell!" as she let loose a spray of fluid all over my front, going from my chin to my crotch. But while I was turned on and quite pleased with myself for making her squirt, she apparently had other notions about what just happened. Immediately, she scooted back, a horrified look on her face.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" she blurted out, backing up quickly.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"I pissed all over you! Oh my god I'm so embarrassed, I'm so sorry!"

I just grinned, chuckled, grabbed her hand, and put it on the wet spot on her bed. "Piss isn't sticky. You squirted. It's female ejaculation, and not every woman can do it. You're one of the lucky ones."

"Oh," she said, her panic quickly fading.

"I find it hot as hell," I continued.

"Oh," she said again, this time with a bit of a smile and pleasure quickly creeping in.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well. Could I, er, return the favor now?"

"Sure, but what if I said I was turned on and really wanted to fuck you right now?"

"Oh god yes," she said, her voice dripping with lust.

I reached into my pants, and pulled my backup condom out of my wallet, quickly sheathing myself up, and I kissed up her body again, pausing only to guide myself in. She was incredibly wet, and thankfully I didn't have to work too long or powerfully to get myself worked in all the way. We started a bit slower, but as we picked up speed, her moans started to increase. She pulled my neck in and we kissed again, and as we pulled apart, I worked my way down her neck again and then took her nipple into my mouth. As we started to get into a nice, purposeful rhythm, she whispered "Bend me over."

I pulled out and playfully picked her up and bent her over, causing her to emit a cute little surprised yelp. As I grabbed onto her hips, I pushed in and felt her pussy ripple around me slightly, but I wanted to get her heated quickly, so I reached up and grabbed her hair. "Fuck yes, pull that," she responded, so I pulled a bit harder as I slammed my hips in. "Harder," she intoned, so I let go of her hair and grabbed onto her hips, slamming into her full force. She yelped, then let out a guttural moan of appreciation. I repeated it again, then again, then again, and as I pulled back, let my hand come down hard on her right ass cheek. "Fuck yes! Do that again!" she yelled. I brought my hand to her left cheek, and as I watched it pink up, slammed my cock deep into her several more times, pausing again to spank her twice. As I pulled back, I reached up and grabbed a handful of hair again, then slammed home hard several more times. After about the 9th or 10th stroke, I was rewarded as she gripped me so tight I could barely move my intruding member, and I felt her wetness flow down my crotch and balls. "Fuck me that's good!" she cried out, and as I began to move again, she looked back at me and said "I want to ride you."

I pulled out, and as I sat down on the edge of the bed, she asked "You want me laying down or sitting up?"

She considered for a moment, then replied "Sit up, please, and I'll straddle your lap." She lowered herself onto me, and as she wrapped her legs around me, I wrapped an arm around her back to help support her, pushing up inside of her as I brought my other hand up to give one of her glorious tits a firm squeeze and thumb the nipple lightly. She threw her head back in pleasure, and I moved in to kiss and nibble at her neck, which caused her to produce another throaty moan. We kept going like that for a few minutes, pushing at each other, falling into a nice sync. I could feel myself rising a bit, but I really wanted to push her to at least one more O, so I sneakily put my thumb on her clit and began giving it a little bit of pressure, which finally did the trick, and as she squeezed my cock firmly again, her screams and rippling became too much for me, and I shot forth intensely, filling the condom and groaning my release with her. She slumped against me for a few moments, then pushed back a bit, and kissed me hard again. Finally, after a few more moments, she untangled her legs and dismounted a bit clumsily, falling to the side and crawling partially onto the bed. She looked back at me and wordlessly patted the bed beside her. I crawled up and sprawled next to her, and she scooted over and threw her leg over mine, her hand lightly resting on my chest. We laid there like that for a bit, letting our breathing recover, and after a bit, I stared over at her. She was a goddamn sight to behold, face pressed halfway into the pillow, hair flying into a thousand different directions, covered in sweat. "What?" she inquired.