Changed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each stroke was another thought, her eyes, her lips, her body, her smell, her blood, the gun. He groaned quietly, and slowed his pace, before coming to a stop altogether.

"What's the matter baby?" Annie asked as she looked over her shoulder panting. Theo slipped out of her already going soft.

"I'm so sorry Annie, what I'm doing is wrong. I'll make it up to you later, but if you could please leave me alone right now, I'd really appreciate it." He sighed and headed for his bathroom, while the disgruntled female gathered up her clothes and left.

The hot water soon had the entire bathroom filled with mist. Letting it pound against his back, he closed his eyes and let his thoughts wander. Her face swam into his thoughts, quickly followed by the rest of her. As he watched her play across his mind, his cock hardened again. Unconsciously, his hand wrapped around his shaft and he started pumping slowly. In his mind, the little woman was on her knees, taking him into her mouth. His pace quickened as he now pictured her on all fours, presenting that perfect ass for him. He came hard, his seed hitting the far wall of the shower when he imagined biting into the soft spot where her neck met her shoulder. His breathing was ragged as he braced himself against the wall with his free hand. Why did he just think that? How could he want to bite her? Deep within him, his wolf growled the answer.

Groaning deeply Theo leaned his forehead against the wall, "But she's human..." he whispered into the steam

12