Changed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what's wrong," she said, rubbing his shoulder again. "I'm your sister. We're supposed to be close. Tell me."

He turned over then, so he could look at her. She could feel the heat radiating off of him. His eyes shown in the dull light from the stars outside their window.

"When I look at you," he said, "something happens. I mean, I know what happens, but it shouldn't happen."

"I know," Kaylie said, turning on her side as well. Under the covers, where she knew he couldn't see her, she pinched her hard nipples. "I feel it, too."

"Really?"

Kaylie pinched her nipples harder, her own breathing jagged. "The girls at school told me something, about how to handle feelings like this. We could try it...or we could try to fall asleep."

"Let's try your way."

Steeling her nerves, Kaylie pulled the blanket off them, so they could see each other in the starlight. The bulge in her brother's pants was huge, and the way they were lying, facing each other on their sides, the tip was just a few inches away from her.

"I'll need to touch you," she said, watching Matthew as he watched her hands, working away at her nipples still. "And you'll have to touch me."

"Ok."

She reached out to the bulge in his pants, and started gently rubbing it, clumsily at first, but then with more surety, as he began to moan. She moved his hands to that area between her legs,that felt so wet, and he rubbed her through her shorts.

It only took him a second to get the pattern, and then he moved closer to her. His other hand came to give attention to her breasts, kneading and pinching them in turn.

She worked her hand up and down his bulge, his heavy breathing in her ear. His moans started out small, but grew louder, until he had to muffle them with a pillow.

"Kaylie, oh God," he said suddenly, at he began to convulse, a great wetness spreading across his pants as his bulge deflated. His hands went limp, but Kaylie didn't have time to marvel at him taking the Lord's name in vain, because his hands picked up again, pressing and rubbing the folds between her legs.

She pressed against him, her face buried in the soft curve of his neck. As the waves of pleasure intensified, she found herself nibbling his soft skin, almost biting when the pleasure came the strongest. She was vaguely aware of his hands on her butt, running gentle circles through the fabric.

All at once, his hands quickened in just the right spot, and a wave of pleasure rose to engulf her. A strange sensation of release and fire coursed through her, exhausting her as it burned its way up her body. For a moment, she couldn't even remember how to breathe. She lay limp in his arms, breathing in time with him.

12