Changed by the Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought so, too."

"So...will you tentacle him?"

Kirsten laughed. "Tempting. Maybe if we're together long enough for him to learn the truth, and if he wants it done to him. Until then, young lady, I'd just be a normal human girl with him."

"I think it would be fun to make him like Daddy and Uncle Tyler."

Oh god, how it would be. Kirsten looked around the quad. There was no one around. She leaned in and kissed her daughter. "You're making Mommy hot, little girl."

"We'd better get home then," Ariel said.

They walked together to their off-campus apartment, just ordinary roommates so far as anyone else knew. To the extent that some of their friends noticed a resemblance between Ariel and Kirsten, none thought that much of it. Didn't a lot of pretty sorority sisters look a lot alike, too?

Their apartment was done in typical college-girl chic: photos of them together at parties, party cups in hands; the nicest IKEA furniture Daddy's credit card could buy. They kept their apartment extra warm at Kirsten's insistence. In their personal space, she wanted to recreate as much of last summer as she could. In addition to the warmth, that also meant being nude.

The girls stripped off their winter clothes. Kirsten watched as her daughter slipped her wool skirt down her shapely legs, then peeled off her black tights freeing her dick. Like Pavlov's dog, Kirsten's mouth salivated at the sight.

The blinds were drawn—really, the girls rarely opened them—and mother and daughter kissed.

"I'm making chicken marsala tonight."

"With Mommy's pussy for desert?" Ariel asked.

"That's always on the menu for my little girl."

Their desktop iMac chimed. A small, violet-colored device inserted in its USB port looked more like a wireless adapter than the nanite-manufactured encryption device it was. A light on the device glowed blue. "Family call," Kirsten announced. She took the laptop to their bed, and both girls laid together, looking into the camera.

On the screen, two windows opened. The first was an HD image of Phoebe and Tyler. They were both nude as well, Phoebe sitting on her father's lap.

In the other window were Roger, Renee, and Carina, naked as everyone else on the call. They were laying on the giant mattress in the pilot's playroom aboard Carina's ship. The room looked much less spartan now than it had. After Kirsten had convinced Carina to stay, Renee had begun decorating the spacecraft's interior, making it more of a home.

And a home it had become, Roger and Renee spending more time there with Carina than in their own house while the kids were off at school. The ship had also been the setting for their family's Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations when all the kids were home.

Kirsten remembered how, one night she and Carina had stayed up talking by the Christmas tree, the festive lights reflecting off their tits. "I can't believe I ever considered leaving you," Carina had said. "This is my home. You are my home."

"And you are our family," Kirsten had said, leaning in to kiss her.

Kirsten looked at her brother and niece on the screen now, so happy together in Tyler's dorm room. The ship's computers had been able to hack the school's admissions system, adding Phoebe as a student so that she and Tyler could be together. The same trick had made Ariel a classmate of her mother's.

Phoebe had imprinted on her father's interest in fitness, was leaning towards a sports medicine major. Ariel by contrast was taking creative writing classes, one of which was taught by the professor that had had an affair with her mother. It hadn't taken him long for him to hit on Ariel, or for the resulting sexual harassment inquiry to end his time at the university.

Not for the first time, Kirsten thought how lucky she was, how lucky her entire family was. She looked at Carina's face on the screen, the woman that had made it all possible. She loved seeing Carina's smile.

"What's the occasion?" Kirsten said, noting that the call had originated from her parents and Carina. Normally, their family check-ins were on weekends.

Roger smirked at his wife and their alien lover. They all looked like proverbial canary-eating cats. "Well, son, we just wanted to let you know the news as soon as we had confirmation."

"News?" Tyler asked.

"Go on—tell them," Carina said to Renee.

"I'm pregnant again!" Renee said.

"You were bred by Daddy?" Kirsten asked, both happy for her mother, and a little jealous.

"She was," Roger said. "Carina supervised while I knocked your mommy up."

"So children, that means you'll have another fully-grown dickgirl sibling to play with in time for Spring Break," Renee said.

"That sounds so much more fun than going to the beach, Mommy," Phoebe said to Renee.

"Maybe we can visit home a few times before then," Ariel said. "I would love to fuck my aunt while she's big and pregnant."

"We can all take turns doing that," Roger said to his futa daughter.

"You know, Kirsten," Carina began, "you had a baby with your daddy, and your brother had a baby with your mommy. Now that your parents are having another baby, don't you think it'd be nice for you to be bred by your brother?"

"Oh fuck, yes," Tyler said. "That was pretty much my fantasy growing up."

"I would love to see my daddy and aunt breeding," Phoebe said, twisting her nipple as she envisioned it.

"Me too." Ariel turned to Kirsten. "And then I'd get to fuck my mommy while she was pregnant too. Belly and tits all big..." She purred at the thought.

Kirsten's tentacle slipped from her pussy. She stroked it with one hand, strummed her clit with the other. Blue milk began to weep from her firm nipples. "I love all of you so much. I want to be bred by you, Tyler, while our family watches us. And then I want to be bred by Daddy again, and then for Mommy to have another baby by Tyler. I want to keep growing our family, keep growing our love."

And that is precisely what they did.

1...5678910