Changed by the Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you do. Look how suckable my beautiful nipples look. Don't they look suckable? Nice and delicious."

Kirsten stared. As a matter of fact, they did look suckable. Lord, she was so horny now—positively dripping in her panties.

She had already crossed one line by accepting Carina's kiss. Sucking the tits of a girl she just met? That was a taboo too far.

Before she could say anything, Carina fondled Kirsten's breasts. "I would so love to see your tits, Kirsten. Will you be a good girl and show them to me?"

"No," she said, surprised at the lack of conviction behind her words. It suddenly dawned on her that something was wrong. Kirsten wasn't acting like herself.

"No? You don't mean that, do you, Kirsten?" Carina said as she lifted the college girl's tank top up, and cast it aside. "Of course you don't. Would you be allowing me to do this otherwise?"

"No," Kirsten said again, but it came out more as a moan. She didn't feel drunk—there was none of the fuzziness she always felt after even a single beer. What she was feeling wasn't exactly uninhibitedness—she'd never had an urge to kiss a woman in her life until ten minutes earlier. It was more just desire. Horniness. And it was building in her faster than she'd ever felt before.

Carina reached around Kirsten's back, and unhooked her bra. It slid off her shoulders, and now Kirsten's breasts were open to the summer air. "Doesn't that feel nice, having your beautiful tits exposed and free? I must say they are gorgeous. A crime girls like us are made to hide them."

Kirsten looked down at her C-cup chest, lightly dusted in freckles. Her areolas were larger than Carina's, but lighter and pink. Her nipples themselves were firm and compact.

"It does feel good." Kirsten's admission made her pussy feel all the more wet. "This is wrong, though. I feel...strange."

"Of course you feel strange, Kirsten. You've felt sad and depressed and alone for so long. Feeling good would feel strange, wouldn't it?"

Was that it? That she couldn't accept happiness coming on her so fast? It would be nice to believe. If she believed it, she could go on kissing Carina and suck on her luscious tits, and just let all these wonderful feelings continue to wash over her without worry.

It's what she wanted to do. It's what she was about to do. Kirsten stared up at Carina's beautifully, exotic face, her big lips still wet from their kisses.

Then she saw it, on the edge of Carina's mouth: a bit of blue liquid. What was that? Diluted ink?

Kirsten touched her own lips, thought about the tingly, spiced taste she'd felt during her kisses with Carina. Then it dawned on her why she was acting so strangely. "You're drugging me!"

Carina looked hurt by the accusation. "Kirsten, don't—"

She stood up. "You're fucking drugging me—that's why I feel this way! It's why I'm kissing you! I'd never act like this on my own."

"Kirsten, sweetness, that's the point. You'd never act like this, or feel like this, on your own. Doesn't it feel good to, though? So let's just relax and continue..."

"No!" she bent to grab her tank top and bra. "Getting drugged and told it's to make me feel good—it's called rape."

Carina looked hurt by the accusation. She licked the clear, blue slickness from the edge of her mouth. "It's not like that, sweetness. This isn't a drug. This is all me."

Faster than Kirsten would have thought possible, the Asian woman's hand reached out and grabbed her wrist. Kirsten tried to pull away, but couldn't.Oh my god, she's as strong as Tyler!

With a quick jerk, Kirsten found herself back down on the moss, dropping her clothes as she fell. Carina climbed on top of the college girl, pinning Kirsten's wrists over her head with a single hand. With her other, Carina began to massage one of her breasts.

From one of the Asian woman's thick, dark nipples, a blue liquid began to express. First it was just a couple drops, but then it began to flow.

This wasn't the clear stuff that had appeared on Carina's lips. It was thicker, lighter-colored.Milk, Kirsten realized in horror. Carina sighed in pleasure as it began to run from her tit.

"This is all me, too," Carina said as her milk fell onto Kirsten face beneath her.

Kirsten turned her face to avoid the milk, but it still got on her lips. She tasted it—and it tasted good.

Kirsten moaned at the taste, moaned at how it made her body feel. Moaning, her mouth opened, and still more milk poured into her. Slowly, she stopped struggling. Carina let go of the girl's wrists.

"That's a good girl, Kirsten. I had a feeling you'd like my milk. It's a lot of the same chemicals as in my saliva that were making you feel good while we kissed, but more concentrated, of course."

"Of course," Kirsten said as if it were an automated response. She propped herself up now, and began to suck from Carina's tit directly.

Kirsten's eyes were closed as she sucked. She didn't see as Carina lightly touched the side of her bikini bottom. The shiny material became like a living, moving metal.

Staying as a single mass, it retreated from her hips and slipped down her legs, leaving Carina's pussy and ass naked. The material flowed across the moss, not picking up any dirt as it moved to where she had thrown her bikini top. When the two met, the top similarly dissolved into a liquid state before together forming a single, compact ball of metal on the forest floor.

"Good, Kirsten, good. Now, why don't we get these pants off of you? I know you'll be so much more comfortable without them."

Kirsten, grudgingly parting with the nipple, leaned back as Carina undid the button of her jean shorts. The Asian woman slid the jean shorts down Kirsten's curvy hips.

Now Kirsten was only in a pair of thin, nylon panties. They were darker where her wet pussy had soaked through. "I love seeing how excited you are, Kirsten," Carina said as she touched the girl's clit through the material.

Kirsten hissed in her breath. Her mouth was covered in the bluish milk, some of it dripping off her chin. "I'm so fucking turned on." She looked at Carina's smooth, exposed pussy.

"Being nude out here feels so wonderful—let's both be this way," Carina said as she hooked her fingers into the waistband, and slipped them down the strawberry blond's legs.

Kirsten looked up at the forest canopy, her hair spilling down her shoulders. She'd never been nude outside before. The summer balm touching every inch of her exposed body, the fresh air filling her as, her heart racing, she breathed it in so fast. The moss felt pleasant beneath her naked ass. She spread her legs like a slut. Had she ever felt so alive before?

Kirsten's pussy was shaved. As she felt the skin around Carina's, Kirsten couldn't believe how smooth the Asian's was. It didn't feel like she shaved, or even waxed—there was just an absolute smoothness, like polished marble.

She slipped a finger into Carina's pussy. "Can you feel how wet I am for you, Kirsten?"

"Yes," the girl said.

Carina inserted a finger into Kirsten. "I want to have this pussy."

"It's yours."

"I know. Or it's about to be, at any rate. I've waited for this for so long, Kirsten. So long to be with you."

Kirsten didn't understand—hadn't they just met? Her mind's higher functions still operated, but the milk she'd ingested kept the implications of what Carina was doing from terrifying her. Kirsten, in fact, was consciously aware of this, though it too did not bother her much. She'd figure it all out later—right now the most important thing was she needed to come.

"Now, Kirsten, this next part might be a little scary, but I promise you'll grow to like it."

She looked at Carina not understanding, but then Kirsten felt it. Pressing against her finger shoved up Carina's pussy—something spongy yet firm was pushing back.

Kirsten pulled out her finger. "What?" Kirsten said as she stared at Carina's dilating slit.

"You'll see, sweetness. And more than that—you'll feel." Carina's pussy opened. Slowly, something emerged from it.

Kirsten's jaw went slack, her eyes wide. "Oh my fucking god..."

Carina purred as it kept emerging from her. "Do you like it, sweetness? Do you like my special dick?"

It was the color of Carina's mocha skin, but slick, the wetness covering it highlighting the veins beneath the surface. Its head was narrow, with a hole at the tip from which a clear, blue liquid—precum?—dewed. From there, it thickened, wider than any cock Kirsten had ever seen. Wide enough so that one of her hands wouldn't be able to wrap completely around it.

And it kept coming out of her. Five inches, seven inches, ten inches—finally stopping at a little over a foot, but Kirsten had the impression there was more that could snake out of her if needed.

It wasn't a stiff mass like an erect dick. Instead, it moved and curled its entire length, like a snake preparing to strike.

She knew she should be afraid. Part of her was. Yet her pussy was still dripping wet and growing more so. She looked at the tentacle with horror and wonder.

Carina placed her hands on the girl's hips. "Lean back."

"Wait," Kirsten said.

"Sweetness," Carina breathed, "I've already waited years for you. I'm not waiting a second longer." The tentacle extended still farther, its tip penetrating Kirsten's pussy.

"Oh my god," Kirsten whispered, her eyes rolling back into her head.

Carina moved forward, feeding more and more of her tentacle into Kirsten's slit. "That's a good girl—take it," she said, now lying on top of Kirsten between her spread legs. "I can't believe how tight you are, sweetness." She kissed Kirsten, her own milk smearing on her lips as she did.

Kirsten's mouth wide in a silent scream, all she could do was feel the tendril filling every inch of her canal. It was becoming thicker even inside her, and she could feel it throbbing as it moved in-and-out.

"Do you like it, Kirsten? Getting fucked by my special cock?"

"Yes," she finally managed, the word coming from the depth of her soul.

"Do you always want to be a slut for my special cock?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me this tight pussy is mine now—that you'll come out to the woods everyday and service me with it."

"I will!" Kirsten's fingernails clawed into Carina's back, desperate to hook the Asian woman in place. "I'll give you my pussy whenever you want."

"And it feels so good you won't mind being changed by my special cock, will you, Kirsten? Just imagine having a special cock of your own to fuck others with."

Kirsten could imagine it. She could imagine putting it into pussies, violating them just like she was being violated now. "I would love to have a special cock like yours, Carina."

The Asian cooed at that. "That's not all I'm going to give you, sweetness. Your body is going to change in other, wonderful ways. Your tits fuller, tummy tighter, you won't have to worry about time stealing your beauty—you'll be just like this, forever 20. Do you want that, Kirsten?"

It sounded crazy, but her heart wanted to believe. "Yes!"

Carina continued jackhammering the tentacle into the girl. Sweat now drenched her bangs. "Will you always be my slave for that?"

"Always, Carina!" she moaned.

"And would you do it if I told you that you had to enslave others, just like I've enslaved you?"

"I would do it for you—anyone you wanted, I'd shove my special cock in them!"

Carina was so excited, her body a tight coil as she fucked Kirsten, her tits gushing their milk. "You want to make other men and women into tentacle-fucked sluts like you? Is that what you want, Kirsten? Tell me if it is."

She was shouting now, her words rising to the oaks like attestations to pagan gods. "It's what I want, Carina! I want a special dick! I want to enslave others! I want to fuck men and women into being as slutty as me!"

"Then take my cum, Kirsten—take my special cock's cum! It's going to shoot in you, do you understand? It's going to shoot in you so deeply, you fucking human slut!"

Then Kirsten felt it. The tentacle trembled like a volcano preparing to blow, and then she could feel her pussy being flooded.

"Oh fuck, Carina, I can feel you coming—you're coming so hard! Fucking give it to me!"

"Take it! Take all of it, and feel it changing you!"

The tentacle was giving her so much that its blue cum back flowed in a gush out of Kirsten's pussy. "I want to be changed, I want to get slaves for you, I want your cum in me every day, I want—oh fuck, Carina, I'm coming, you're tentacle is making me come, I'm fucking coming!"

The orgasm was like none Kirsten had ever felt before—an exploding sun. She could feel it wash over, transform her.

The pleasure was so intense that it felt like it was blowing a fuse in her mind. Looking past Carina's beautiful face up at the forest canopy above, Kirsten's vision dimmed as she blacked out.

2.

"Well, that was a bust of a date night," Renee said as she downed the last of her wine.

"What made it bad?" Kirsten asked.

Even though it was only her first glass, the wine was giving her license for bluntness. "The fact that I'm out here with you instead of in bed with my husband."

Mother and daughter were on the back deck, the near-full moon rising over the forest. Kirsten was in one of her father's old T-shirts, her preferred nightshirt, while Renee was still in the red dress she'd worn to the movies with Roger.

"Hope it wasn't the clothes I picked out for you," Kirsten said.

Renee kicked off her heels. "They were fine, though a little edgier than I'd envisioned."

"You said you wanted sexy."

"I was probably trying too hard. I mean, it was just a movie and I was dolled up like we were going for five-star dining."

"I'm sure Dad appreciates you making yourself look nice."

"I wish," Renee said. "By the way, want to tell me where the merry widow bustier came from?"

"It was mine, if you really want to know."

"I guess my little girl is all grown up."

Kirsten didn't bother mentioning it had been bought during her affair with the professor. He'd liked her to dress up as though she were the heroine off a romance novel's cover. She had kept all the lingerie he'd gotten for her after they'd broken up despite—or maybe because—it hurt whenever she'd looked at it.

That all seemed so distant now to Kirsten. Barely remembered. Lending her Mom the merry widow top had had all the emotion of giving a friend a pair of her gym socks.

"Says a lot about good genes that you're the same size as your 20-year-old daughter," Kirsten said, gazing into the forest.

There was no happiness in Renee's low chuckle. "I admire the positive outlook, Kirsten, but it's the things that diet and exercise can't control that scare me. Cardio and low carbs don't turn back the clock."

"Come on—don't be like that, Mom. You're beautiful. We could be sisters."

"Once upon a time."

"You're in a mood. Would more wine help?"

"God yes, it certainly couldn't hurt. And get yourself a glass, too, while you're at it. You're close enough to 21."

Kirsten took inside her mother's empty glass, and retrieved the bottle of pinot noir Renee had opened after her disappointing date night. The kitchen's only illumination was the dimmed pendant lights over the island. As Kirsten got a glass for herself from the cabinet, she listened. Yes, her father and brother were still upstairs. She and Mom were all alone.

Glancing at the sliding glass doors to make sure her mother wasn't looking, Kirsten quickly lifted up her T-shirt. She had no bra on, no panties. Her breasts were pert, but much more swollen that they had been this morning. Leaning over one of the wine glasses, Kirsten massaged her tit. Blue milk began to express into the glass.

The sight of her milk made Kirsten smile—a symbol of all that had changed. Had it only been a few short hours ago that she'd awoken from her first lovemaking with Carina to this new life?

* * * *

Earlier, there hadn't been any fear in her that first time when, with Carina lying nude beside her on the moss, Kirsten's pussy had dilated. Instead, she'd felt wonder watching the tentacle emerge from her slit. Wonder, and need.

The thing was designed to penetrate, that much had been obvious. And Christ, how she'd wanted to penetrate as soon as it had extended from her.

In those first movements, to Kirsten it seemed to move of its own volition. "Do I control it, or does it control me?" she'd asked Carina.

"A little bit of both, sweetness. Something like a human male."

Carina's tentacle had still been extended from her pussy. As they'd lain together, it had laced with Kirsten's like a thick vine.

"Oh fuck, that feels amazing," Kirsten had said as a few drops of blue liquid began to bead on her tentacle's tip.

"That's just the beginning," Carina had said, pointing at Kirsten's tits.

It was only then that the college girl had noticed how swollen her breasts had become...and how much more narrow her waist was. "How?" was all Kirsten had managed to say to her lover.

"Just part of the changes that came from me fucking you. Some are obvious: your new special dick, of course, and your swollen breasts and tighter tummy. Others, less so. Things like heightened senses, and enhanced healing—did you notice all the freckles on your arm were gone?"

Kirsten had checked, and saw how unblemished her fair skin suddenly was. "I can't believe it."

"My love has given you other gifts, sweetness. Your aging is now basically stopped—biologically, you will be 20 forever. You'll also make milk like me, though not quite as effective at seducing other humans. "

"The way you say humans, it's like you mean I'm not human anymore."

"No, you're still human, but definitely changed," Carina had explained.

"Carina, what are you?" The words had come out as a moan as Kirsten's special cock continued rubbing against Carina's. "Not really an Asian girl, I'm guessing."

Carina had laughed. "No. On other worlds we look undeniably alien to the inhabits. On this one, we happen to be passable as females from one of your racial sub-classifications."

"You all look like this—big breasted and with retractable tentacle cocks?" She'd once read a news article on hentai, and what Carina was describing sounded like something that might be cooked up by a Japanese anime studio.

"Yes, our bodies are hermaphroditic, each having both male and female genitals. We cannot breed with other races, but our male part's cum," Carina had gestured at her tentacle, "can overwrite a small amount of other species' DNA, making them similar to us."

"Giving us human girls a big, special cock of our own, for instance?"

"You are a quick study, sweetness."

"And your breast milk makes us nice and docile when you do that to us?"

"Our milk is renowned as a psychoactive aphrodisiac, actually. For the most part, using it to seduce other species isn't necessary. On some worlds, obtaining that Yarakind look—our tentacle—is much sought after."

"Yarakind?"

"My people. Earth is on the very edge of our known space. My team was on an anthropological survey of this world over three hundred years ago. We were conducting high-altitude scans when your sun threw out a massive flare—similar to the Carrington Event that would latter happen in 1859. Our ship's systems failed, and we crashed here. The gap in the trees above us, the exposed rock outcroppings you used to sit on as a child? The lingering signs of the impact."

"You mentioned others on the ship." Kirsten had said. "What happened to them?"

"Yes, two others like me. They died on impact."

"I'm sorry."

"Thank you, but it's unnecessary. Yarakind are a shared consciousness inhabiting individual bodies."

"I don't think I understand."