Changed by the Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're not individuals in the human sense," Carina had explained. "We upload out experiences regularly to the group, and the group's collective consciousness is regularly downloaded into all individual bodies. It's how we share knowledge, and it eliminates a lot of cognitive differences that might evolve over time. For instance, while on a long space flight, I might experience unique events that in turn might make me unique. Once I am home, those experiences are distributed to all other Yarakind. At the same time, I would receive a download, updating my mind on all other Yarakind's experiences while I was away."

"So the two others that were with you, you don't feel that sad because they were basically clones?"

"Not clones. Our bodies are different—just as ethnic Germans or Thai may share common physical traits but are obviously different, similarly our bodies are by no means copies of one another. Physical difference alone causes a fair amount of mental differentiation, but it's minimized by regular updates from the collective consciousness.

"To answer your question, though," Carina had continued, "my copilots and I mingled our consciousnesses aboard ship even though we were too far from home to receive updates from home. Their experiences live on in me."

"I'm sorry for them anyway. What were their names?"

"The English translation would be Ariel and Phoebe—our names change depending to our assignments. For this mission they were named after moons here in our destination solar system. Carina, on the other hand, is the translated name of a constellation through which we jumped on the journey here."

Their tentacles were still intertwined, but had rested on the forest's moss floor as they spoke. "What did you do after the crash?"

"For a century, nothing. I was comatose, kept alive by what few of the ship's nanites that survived the solar flare and crash. The nanites are cellular machines, and beside helping to heal me, they also replicated and, slowly, rebuilt the ship."

"Where is your ship?"

"Still here, beneath us in fact. The impact buried it beneath rock and earth, hiding it. The fires that swept the area because of the crash were horrible enough that the tribes that then ruled this area shunned the place for generations. By the time European settlers came, the land had mostly healed, but was too rocky around the immediate crash site for farming. So the ship slowly continued to rebuild itself, and me."

"The other Yarakind never came back for you?" Kirsten had asked. "I mean, even if you're all alike, wouldn't they go looking for a lost ship?"

"I'm sure they did," Carina had said. "My ship would have been buried deep in the ground though, and not transmitting any signal because of all the damage. Easy for rescue crews to miss. We are a very long-lived race, but after a century, even the Yarakind would have given me up for lost."

"What about now though? You're healed up. I'm guessing the ship is mostly fixed now too."

"Being healed, in my case, is relative. My body was dependent on the nanites so long that they're part of me now. Medical care on my home world could extract them, but undoing it here is beyond even my ship's impressive medical facilities. It wouldn't be so big a deal, except those nanites are wedded to the ship itself. They cease to function if more than 75 yards away from it—meaning so do I."

"So you're trapped in these woods?"

"Yes." She had gestured around her. "It's not so bad as prisons go. I couldn't have asked for a nicer one."

"Can the ship move?"

Carina had nodded. "It could, but it's impossible to fly without two other Yarakind co-pilots."

"Can you try signaling your home then?"

"Any high-power pulse I sent would take thousands of years to reach my home—we explore by jumping dimensionally between points in space, not by actually traveling across all those distances. Besides, humanity has advanced technologically to the point where any signal that powerful would immediately alert your government to my presence. That would be...a bad thing for me, I think."

Kirsten had shivered, trying to push away the thought of the beautiful woman being held in some secret lab. "Won't others of your kind come back here again, though, if only just to explore?"

Carina had shrugged. "Unlikely. As I said, this world is far, far from my home. We are ultimately a race of researchers, and what made Earth unique at the time was its very lack of development. Industrial and post-industrial worlds are quite common closer to home. Those societies are used to interacting with alien races, unlike yours. You have enough troubles—the Yarakind wouldn't want to cause this little world any upset by visiting again."

"How much do you know about our world?" Kirsten had asked.

"My body only became capable of independent locomotion outside the ship in the past year. For a long time, I existed as nothing but a mind in a broken body, information fed to me through the ship's computers. For a century, what I could learn was limited to the ship's sensor scans of the immediate area. I became an expert on this land, suffice it to say, but little else.

"Once your kind became capable of radio transmissions, however," Carina had continued, "a whole new world opened up. I learned so much about you. And I've kept learning the last hundred years or so years, from television, and now the internet. I've become a student of humanity. I came to like it very much."

Kirsten had kissed her cheek. "Some of us you clearly like a lot."

"You were a special case. I have never been like this with any other human—in fact, I wasn't healed enough to be so until the last year. But you were always special to me, Kirsten. I've...thought about this moment with you for a very long time," Carina had said.

"What do you mean?"

"As I've said, I've learned so much about humanity from media and the Web. And I've learned so much about the land immediately around us through the ship's close range sensors. But in all that time, you were the only human to regularly come to this place, be right over my ship.

"It was amazing," Carina had continued, "watching you. It wasn't staged like your television dramas, or the voyeuristic replay of tragic reality like a news broadcast. It was just you, being you. Thinking, playing, sometimes crying. It was very real. I came to care for you, to root for you to be happy.

"As you matured from girl to woman, I found I started to feel...differently for you. By your eighteenth year, there was no denying my thoughts of you were sexual. I wanted to have you. The need kept growing in me. It was so selfish, but...I wanted to force myself on you." Carina had looked away, ashamed.

"I'm glad you did," Kirsten had said. "Flattering, actually, to be pined after for so long. To be that desired."

"You are," Carina had said. "It's hard to describe how much I wanted you. When you left for college, I was so sad. I missed watching your walks in the woods. It seemed so tragic when I was finally able to emerge from the ship, and you were no longer here.

"But today, the ship's proximity detectors alerted me that you were coming. I was so thrilled. The chance to actually interact with you in person! I raced to the surface, barely remembering to clothe myself—didn't want to seem too enthusiastic, after all. It took so much effort to appear nonchalant when I saw you for the first time in person."

"And then like a loser, all I did was talk about my ex," Kirsten had said.

Carina had laughed. "Don't say that—I liked you opening up to me. I could tell you were hurt, though. My heart went out to you—the girl I'd watched grow up being in so much pain. I wanted to stop it. I hadn't planned on taking you before then—honestly, I didn't. But I knew I could make you forget him, and feel so much better."

"And then you fucked me," Kirsten had said, kissing her.

"Yes. Then I fucked you."

The thought was arousing Kirsten too. Her tentacle cock had been resting on the ground, but was again rising like a cobra. "Tell me again how good I made you feel."

"I couldn't believe how good your pussy felt."

"I like it when you compliment my pussy," Kirsten had said.

"Then maybe you should see if you like mine," Carina had said as her tentacle, almost grudgingly, retreated back inside her, leaving no hint of her alien dick. "Fuck me, Kirsten. Fuck my pussy with your new cock."

Kirsten's tentacle had begun rubbing against Carina's taut belly. "Lean back."

The alien had obeyed, spreading her legs while stroking her clit with a finger. "Here I am, Kirsten. All for you. My pussy is yours now."

Kirsten had positioned her hips above Carina's. Kirsten was stroking her tentacle, and it had become thicker as it moved towards Carina's opening. "I can understand now why guys always want to fuck."

"Yes—the male aspect yearns to conquer."

"To invade," Kirsten had said, transfixed at the sight of Carina's wet pussy. Then her cock had darted into Carina's opening.

"Oh!" Carina had gasped. "I haven't been penetrated in so long!"

Kirsten had pushed her tentacle as far into the alien as she could. Instinctively, she had started to move her hips, making her new cock slam in-and-out of Carina. Kirsten had hardly believed how throaty and crazed her voice sounded as she spoke to her lover. "Women need to be penetrated, don't we? Need cocks inside us, or we don't feel complete."

"Yes, we do—oh fuck, thank you for filling my pussy!"

"My cock—I can't believe how good you're making it feel!" Kirsten had cried.

Carina's mouth had been a perfect O of surrender. "That's what I'm for—to give your special dick pleasure! That what all pussies are for!"

"I want to fuck pussies. Oh god, Carina, all I can think about now is shoving this dick into pussies."

"I want that for you, Kirsten—you deserve to fuck all the pussies you desire. And with your special cock and your tits soon making milk, you'll be able to fuck any woman you want. You'll be able to enslave them, sweetness—not just for me, but also for yourself."

Kirsten's pleasured cries had echoed in the woods. "I want that. I want to enslave pussies and fill them with my cum."

"Your cum will give them special dicks, just like mine did to you," Carina had looked up at her lover's face while Kirsten frantically jammed her tentacle in her.

"Good—they can fuck my ass with their new cock while I fill more pussies!" Kirsten hadn't believed the filth that was spilling from her mouth. It had felt so good being filthy. She'd played with her nipple while fucking Carina—drops of milk fell onto the alien's chest, and Kirsten groaned at the sight of it.

"You can start now, sweetness, enslaving other pussies. I can think of one candidate who'll be so grateful once you fill her pussy."

"Who?" Kirsten had asked the question like a mob enforcer demanding the name of a snitch.

"Your mother," Carina had breathed.

Kirsten's mind had swam. "Mom?" she'd said, a stunned look on her face even as she continued pumping Carina's slit. "I can't—it's...it's too wrong."

"More wrong than being fucked by an alien? More wrong than getting a dick? Haven't all those things been wrong, Kirsten, and hasn't each of them made you feel good?"

"Yessss," Kirsten had hissed.

"You'll actually be helping her, by filling your mother's pussy, Kirsten. You told me how concerned she is about aging. The changes to your body have been modest because you're so young, but imagine your special dick's cum turning back the clock for her."

"It's wrong though," Kirsten had said, though it sounded like she was open to being convinced.

"Imagine how happy your mommy would be, having radiant skin again, her hair with the same youthful sheen as her daughter's. She'd look so good, Kirsten, don't you think?"

"Yes," Kirsten had admitted, imagining her mother while continuing to fuck Carina.

"She'd be so thankful—so grateful, she'd beg to give you her pussy. You'd be rude to decline the offer, when you think about it."

Once again, Kirsten had realized, Carina was right. How cruel would it be to deny her mother youth? How rude would it be to not accept the pussy her mother would naturally want to give in thanks for such a gift?

"I wouldn't want to be rude," Kirsten had said.

"No, sweetness, you wouldn't. You'd want to be a good daughter, and fuck your mother's needy pussy."

"So wrong..." Kirsten had moaned.

"But you want to do it, don't you? Want to sink this big dick into her just like you are into me."

"Yes."

"Say it, Kirsten. That you want to fuck your mommy's pussy."

She'd closed her eyes shut. "I want to fuck my mommy's pussy."

"Again, sweetness, but looking into my eyes when you say it."

Kirsten had obeyed, looking into the depths of Carina's dark eyes. "I want to fuck my mommy's pussy!"

"Good, girl," Carina had said, wrapping her legs around Kirsten's ass to lock the girl in. "Now, think about your mommy while you cum inside my pussy. Think about giving your mommy load after load of your cum!"

"I'm thinking of my mommy, Carina, thinking of fucking her pussy, thinking about how it feels so warm and tight, just like yours, and—ohhhhhh fuuuucckkkkk..." Her voice had trailed off as she felt something letting go inside her, the start of an avalanche.

She was coming, she'd known, but it felt different from every orgasm she'd ever had as a normal girl. It wasn't radiating out from a central point—her pussy—but shooting out of her, an uncontrollable rush. "Oh my fucking god, I'm going to come! My dick is going to come so fucking hard in you!" Kirsten had screamed as instinct drove her to push the tentacle as deep as she could into Carina.

Carina had felt the tentacle swelling in her like a balloon. "Oh Kirsten, I can feel you getting bigger, getting ready to blow. Let it out, sweetness, let it all out!"

When Kirsten had finally come, she hadn't screamed or moaned like a woman as her orgasm washed over her. Instead, she'd roared in triumph as cum erupted from her tentacle in Carina slit.

"That's it, Kirsten—you're filling me, sweetness, filling me just like you will your mommy!"

"Just like I will my mommy!" Kirsten had repeated as her hips continued to buck her tendril-cock in and out of the alien's tight pussy. Blue cum had spilled out of Carina, Kirsten had been pumping so much into her. "She'll fucking take it, just like you!"

"She will, Kirsten, your mommy will. And in the end she will thank you for it."

It was late afternoon by the time Kirsten had gone back home. Kissing Carina goodbye, she'd walked most of the way naked, her tentacle swinging between her legs. Her senses had felt so much more alert, the world more vivid now. An ordinary human would only be able to feel the cloying warmth of the summer afternoon. Against her nude body, Kirsten could even feel individual shifts in the air from flapping wings as a cardinal flew between branches.

Only as she approached the screen of trees dividing the wilderness from her parents' manicured yard had she retracted her cock into herself, and pulled on her jean shorts and top. Her bra she hadn't bothered with, casting it into some brush.

She had caught Tyler's scent even before she was inside the house.

"What the hell happened to you?" Tyler had asked as Kirsten came in off the back deck's sliding door. "You've been gone for hours."

"Just exploring," she'd said.

"You're filthy."

You have no idea. "It's just dirt. It'll wash off."

"Have you eaten anything?" She began to wash her hands in the kitchen sink.

Kirsten had remembered she hadn't. "No. Why?"

"I don't know. You look, well, a little thinner all of a sudden." But Ty hadn't been looking at her waistline as he spoke.

Toweling off her hands, she'd caught sight of herself in the reflection of the sliding door's glass. She'd felt a little trimmer while laying with Carina in the woods, but it was another thing entirely to see it.

Though it was less that her waist was so much thinner as much as her breasts were more swollen. That's what he'd been looking at, she realized—her breasts.

She had smelled it on him then, even as she'd picked up on the slight warmth flushing beneath his skin. Kirsten knew instinctively what it was: arousal.

Suddenly, it had made sense why he'd always been kinder to her than one might expect of a kid brother that could squat 305 lbs. He was attracted to his sister.

How long has he felt like this for me? she'd wondered. She'd recently become familiar with how much it hurt to want someone that didn't reciprocate. Had she unintentionally made Tyler feel the same way—alone and unloved—for years?

Her heart had gone out to him. "Tyler," she had hesitated, "is there anything you need to talk to me about?"

He'd looked at her as if she were cross-eyed. "What are you going on about?"

"I mean, I did a lot of thinking in the woods. I'm, you know, more understanding when people want things that maybe they shouldn't." She'd winced at how awkwardly it had all come out.

Whether he had been pretending not to get her meaning or she'd been so ham-handed in broaching the subject that he honestly had no idea what the hell she was talking about, even her newly heightened senses hadn't been able to tell. "Whatever. I'm going to the gym." He'd grabbed one of his homemade protein shakes from the fridge. "Don't forget to leave out Mom's date clothes."

She'd gone upstairs to pick out her mother's outfit. Her father had only been wearing a small splash of fresh cologne, but she'd smelled it long before she was at the top of the stairs. He'd been changing into a fresh shirt as Kirsten had walked in. "Hey, pumpkin," he'd said, not really looking at her.

Roger was tall with thick salt-and-pepper hair. Neither of his children had inherited her father's darker coloring, but each had eyes crystal blue as his. In dress slacks and a button down shirt, he looked every bit the successful, middle-aged professional, even if his vet practice out here in rural Pennsylvania necessitated taking care of horses and cows as much as cats and dogs.

"Hey, Dad. Mom wanted me to leave out an outfit so she could do a quick change after work. She's going to be a little late." Kirsten had made a point not to mention the parameters her mother had specified.

"Sure thing." He still hadn't been looking at her, a sort of happy obliviousness about him as he got ready for the movie.

Then Kirsten had smelled it. A subtle scent, barely perceptible beneath the cologne he'd just put on, but there nonetheless: another woman. He'd fucked another woman before coming home for his date with her mother.

She hadn't reacted, though. How could she? What would she say?My DNA got scrambled by an alien who fucked me, giving me the ability to tell that you've being running around on Mom. Also, this alien gave me a tentacle dick. Jesus, she'd never be able to utter all that insanity aloud.

So instead, she'd mechanically gone about the task of gathering some sexy clothes for her mother, knowing that they would do no good.

Ty had eventually come home from the gym. She'd been able to hear him watching some porn—incest-themed—up in his room before grabbing a shower.

And later, after the sun had set, Kirsten had sat out on the deck, waiting for her parents to come home. Her mother eventually joined her with a glass of wine already in hand. "Well, that was a bust of a date night," Renee had said.

3.

In the kitchen now, Kirsten quickly finished expressing into her mother's wine glass. Just a few thimblefuls, it still clouded the pinot noir that Kirsten mixed with it. She hoped it was dark enough outside that her mother wouldn't notice.

"Here you go," Kirsten handed Renee the tainted glass. Kirsten smiled sipping her own glass as she watched her mother drink.