Changed by the Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, that is really good. Is this a different bottle?"

"It is," Kirsten lied.

"Well, save the label. I'll get more of it." Sitting on the deck furniture, fireflies sparked in the trees. The moon continued rising over the forest, now casting them in its silver light. The crickets' chorus rose from the woods.

Kirsten brought her new senses to bear on her mother. She had never appreciated how shapely her mom's legs were. Never noticed, either, the elegant sweep of her neck. It was hard to believe all this beauty had been here, living in the same house as Kirsten all her life, and she'd never truly appreciated it until now. Like walking past a Rembrandt for years before noticing it decorating the walls of your own house.

Her senses too picked up the warmth spreading through her mother—not the wine, but Kirsten's milk. She could sense the slight heat off Renee's pussy now. Not a lot, but a start.

"Maybe next time I'll pick something sexier out for you, Mom."

"I don't know if it would make a difference. The problem isn't the clothing, it's who's wearing it."

"I don't like you putting yourself down like that."

Renee sighed like a punctured tire. "I don't like doing it either, Kirsten. I wish I wasn't like this."

Kirsten left her chair, massaged her mother's shoulders while Renee kept looking at the woods. "Maybe you don't have to be."

"That's easier said than done," Renee said.

"Whenever I feel bad, I like to go for a walk in the woods. Why don't we do that now?"

"Isn't it a bit late for that?" Renee asked.

"You're an adult, aren't you?"

Renee laughed a little too hard—that was the wine's effect. "But I'm in my nice red dress."

"Then you'll be dressed appropriately if we meet any wolves along the way."

Her mother laughed again, but said, "I don't know."

"Come on, Mom." Kirsten took her hand. "Come walk with me."

Renee's hand warmed instantly at her daughter's touch—that was the milk's effect. "Okay." She followed her daughter from the deck down onto the lawn.

Kirsten's heart was pounding. Maybe she could lead her mother all the way to Carina?

As they went further along the lawn, they crossed from the moon's light into the shadow of the trees. Renee stared at the forest. It looked so much darker the closer they got.

"Kirsten, let's not do this," Renee said, slowing as her daughter continued trying to lead her by the hand.

"Come on, Mom—it'll be fun. A little mother and daughter adventure." But Kirsten could hear her mother's escalating heartbeat, knew her gentle suggestions wouldn't be enough. Her mother hadn't drank enough of Kirsten's milk to quite overcome the natural human fear of a forest at night.

"No," Renee said, pulling loose of her daughter's hand. "I feel kind of weird anyway. Probably should just shower, and call it a night."

Kirsten knew she should wait for a better time when Tyler and her father weren't home, when she could secretly load up her mother with milk to make it all go easier.

But she felt in that moment a twin need—both to help her mother, and to conquer her.

She grabbed Renee from behind, clasping her hand over her mother's mouth. "No, Mommy, don't go back yet. There's so much I have to show you."

Renee couldn't believe her daughter's vise-like strength. There was nothing she could do as Kirsten pushed her down onto the grass. She tried to scream, but Kirsten's hand stayed locked over her mouth, muffling Renee's cries for help.

"I know you're scared, and I know you don't understand, but it's going to be okay. I'm doing this because I love you, Mommy."

Renee's back was to her daughter, her chest pressed into the grass. From behind, Kirsten reached beneath her mother's dress, and pushed aside her panties' center panel, exposing Renee's pussy.

Kirsten ran a finger along her mother's slit. "You're wet already, Mommy. Just a dab of my milk does a long way."

What is she talking about? Renee's mind screamed.Why are you doing this, Kirsten?

"Soon, you'll be even more wet, Mommy. So wet you won't believe it." They were facing their family home. The upstairs lights were on—Tyler's bedroom. Even in the shadows, if either he or her father looked out a window, they'd be able to see Kirsten and Renee. Somehow, that prospect made it all the more exciting for Kirsten.

Renee kept struggling, and that too heightened Kirsten's excitement, even if against Kirsten's enhanced strength the victor was already decided.

Kirsten hiked up her T-shirt, exposing her pussy. Smooth as Carina's now, it was another gift from her transformation—Kirsten would never have to shave or wax again.

From her mirror-smooth slit, her tentacle emerged. "I'm going to fuck you, Mommy. It's going to be so good."

Renee's heart was an impact hammer inside her chest, but even still the thought came to her: Rape me how?

She received her answer as the tentacle's tapered head lapped at her entrance.What the fuck is that? It didn't feel exactly like a dick. Its movements were too precise to be the blunt force object of a cock. It was wet, too, Renee could tell, and that in turn was making her wet.Oh god, whatever this is, please don't do it, Kirsten!

"Here it comes, Mommy." Then the tentacle drove itself into Renee's slit. Her screams were still muffled as her pussy was filled. "Mmmmm, your pussy is so tight," Kirsten said as she began fucking her mother from behind.

Renee had never felt so stuffed before. She could feel the tentacle expanding to press against her walls. Her pussy gushed in pleasure. Her body's reaction sickened her—how could she react like this to being raped?

Kirsten's whispers sounded deranged with lust in her mother's ear. "This is what your body is here for, Mommy. Do you understand? You're a loving mommy, so it's your job to make your little girl feel good."

The milk in her system combined with the pleasure being inflicted on her pussy opened Renee's mind just enough to Kirsten's suggestion.

I want my children to feel good. Renee's struggling began to slacken.

"That's right, Mommy, you're so happy when you make your little girl feel good. It feels good to make me feel good, doesn't it? Now let my special cock make your pussy feel amazing. It's what your body wants."

It did feel good, Renee realized. It felt so good. Why was she struggling against feeling good? Renee raised her hips to better receive the tentacle.

Kirsten was so pleased. "You're such a good mommy-slut, taking my special cock. Oh Mommy, I'm going to come in your pussy so fucking hard." Tentatively, she released her hold on her mother's mouth.

Renee didn't scream, but she did moan. "Oh fuck, honey—how are you doing this? How are you making my pussy feel like this?"

Kirsten heart swelled at her mother's words. "With a gift a friend gave me, a friend you'll soon meet. She wanted me to fuck you. Isn't your pussy happy about it?"

"Yes," Renee whispered, both aroused and disgusted by her admission.

Mother and daughter were sweating in the evening balm as they rutted. Blue milk was staining the front of Kirsten's T-shirt.

"Tell me you like being fucked by your little girl, Mommy."

"I...can't," Renee whispered. "That would too wrong."

Kirsten understood—it was one thing for one's body to enjoy being raped, another to actually become an active participant in it. Still a line too far for her mother. But Kirsten had an idea about how to help her cross it.

She pulled off her T-shirt, exposing her leaking tits to the summer night's air. She squeezed one of her breasts, and it squirted milk onto her palm.

Kirsten held the milk-covered hand in front of her mother. "Lick, you fucking slut."

Renee obeyed the command, at first with hesitation, but as soon as she tasted its sweetness, she was lapping at her daughter's hand, cleaning it.

Kirsten fed her mother the blue milk this way several more times. "That's your daughter's milk you're drinking, Mommy."

No wave of disgust washed over Renee this time. If anything, it just made her even wetter as Kirsten continued pounding into Renee's yearning pussy. "You taste so good," the mother said.

"Don't I though? Now, let's try this again: tell me you like being fucked by your little girl, Mommy."

"I like being fucked by my little girl."

"You like your little girl's special dick, Mommy?"

"I fucking love it."

"And you'll give me your tight pussy whenever I want?"

"Whenever my little girl wants."

"Do you understand how hot you make me, Mommy? How beautiful you are?"

"I...I don't know if I'm beautiful anymore."

"You are, Mommy, and this is proof. I wouldn't want to fuck you this bad if you weren't so beautiful that I couldn't control myself."

"My little girl really thinks I'm that beautiful?"

"I know it, Mommy, and so does my special cock. Now say it—say that you're beautiful."

"I'm beautiful." Though it was only whisper, she said it with a voice of iron. Renee believed it.

"That's right, you are beautiful, Mommy, so beautiful. And your little girl's special dick is going to make you even more beautiful."

Kirsten's was bucking her hips so fast now. "You're close, aren't you, Kirsten?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Then come in Mommy's pussy. Use me—it's what I'm here for now."

"Oh Mommy, I love you, I love you so much." Kirsten felt it again, the sensation of her cum beginning to cut loose inside her, then racing up her tentacle like a locomotive without breaks. "I can't believe I'm going to come in my Mommy's pussy—I'm so lucky to get to fuck a woman as beautiful as my Mommy!"

"Do it, Kirsten, come in me—come in Mommy's pussy whenever you want from now on and—ohhhhhh!" She'd wanted it, braced for it, but feeling the rush of her daughter's cum shooting a geyser inside her still caught Renee off guard. "Oh my god, I can feel it, baby, I can feel all your hot seed in me!"

Kirsten had to bite her lip to keep from screaming aloud as she continued bucking against her mother from behind.

"You're making so much, Kirsten, I can feel all your cum just spilling out of my pussy—oh fuck, honey, your cock is making Mommy come too, you're making your mother come, my little girl is making my pussy come!"

Kirsten at the last second had to cover her mom's mouth to keep her pleasured scream from piercing the night.

As with the orgasm Carina had given her, so the one Kirsten had given her mother had short-circuited Renee's mind. With a pleasured sigh, Renee's head sank onto the soft lawn, unconscious.

Kirsten pulled her tentacle cock from her mother's pussy, stroking it while looking at the beautiful woman it had just enslaved. Quite a sight: her own mother laying helpless with her dress hiked up, panties pushed aside, blue cum seeping from her well-fucked pussy.

Kirsten leaned down, kissed the woman that had given her life on the cheek. "I love you, Mommy."

4.

Later, mother and daughter walked together in the woods, hand-in-hand, talking as they did. Kirsten had confessed her affair with her writing professor while away at school. Renee had told her daughter of her pain over Roger's unfaithfulness. Then Kirsten had shared her concern over Tyler's incestuous attraction to his sister.

They kissed on the mouth from time-to-time along the trail, their emotional intimacy reinforcing the physical. Eventually, they came upon the clearing.

The near-full moon was at zenith. It shined onto the boulders Kirsten had played on as a little girl. On the largest of them, Carina lay nude, her long hair spilling down her back.

She watched Kirsten and Renee approach, both also nude, both with a tentacle swinging from their dripping pussies.

Renee's rejuvenation would take a little longer given her age, but was already well underway. In the bright moonlight, it was obvious how much more pert her tits were. The lines around her eyes she'd been so concerned about were already erased. She smiled easily now.

Kirsten made introductions between the alien and her mother, who licked her lips at the sight of Carina. "You two could be sisters now," Carina said as they climbed onto the boulder to be with her.

"Thank you so much for changing my daughter. And thank you also for allowing her to change me."

"I want her to be happy." Carina stood, her tentacle retracted for the moment. She kissed Renee's lips, gripping the woman's new tentacle cock as she did. "Making Kirsten happy means making the people she loves happy, including of course her mother."

"I love you, Carina. We both do," Kirsten said, her mother nodding her allegiance. "We want to make you happy too."

"We'll be your servants," Renee breathed. "We'll do anything you want."

"I know. Why don't you both kneel? Good. Now, be good little girls and lick my pussy, please." Mother and daughter took turns lapping at Carina's slit. "Mmmm, delicious. There is something more you beautiful girls could do for me."

"Name it," Renee said, her mouth slick with Carina's juices.

"I told your daughter about how I came here, how my co-pilot Yarakind were killed, and it takes three to operate the ship. My ship's repaired now, however."

"You want us to help you fly it?"

"Oh Renee, you're sweet, but I could never take you from your home. In any event, the interface is genetically controlled. The co-pilots must be Yarakind-bred—humans with modified DNA wouldn't be able to operate ship control."

"So how can we help?" Kirsten asked, her tentacle stroking against Carina's foot.

"The issue is that the controls will only integrate to one that has Yarakind DNA at chromosomal formation—that's why your modified DNA can't help here.

"But," Carina continued, "if you were to conceive with human males that had a similar Yarakind modification, any child of such a union would have Yarakind DNA at conception, and could be made a co-pilot."

"You...want us to enslave males, and make them get us pregnant?"

"Yes, Kirsten."

"Who should we use?" Kirsten asked.

Renee looked up from Carina's pussy. "Your father and brother."

Kirsten looked at her mother, somewhat shocked even despite all the modifications each had undergone. "Mom, are you sure?"

"Without question," Renee said. "We'd probably have to take them anyway, or they'd question the changes in our appearance. But there's more than just necessity for why we must make them like us."

"What do you mean, Mommy?"

"Carina helped you heal from your affair with the professor. You helped me see that I was still beautiful, and made me even more so. Your father and Tyler need help, too. I understand your father's affair now—he needs sex from a young, exciting woman. He deserves that, quite frankly, and now I can give him that beyond his wildest imagination."

"And Tyler?"

"He's in love with his sister, but probably hates himself for being attracted to you. Can you imagine the release of receiving your love? Of eliminating the guilt even as he receives such complete pleasure?"

Kirsten nodded. "So it's decided. We'll seduce the boys, and then bring them back here to be bred by them."

From Carina's pussy, her tentacle began to extend and swell. "I can't wait to see your mommy and daughter pussies getting fucked pregnant," she said.

5.

The next morning, Roger came downstairs to find his wife and daughter together in the kitchen. "Wow, breakfast smells great."

"We thought it would be a nice treat for our boys on a lazy Saturday." Renee's hair and makeup were done, but she was still in a robe as she handed him his coffee. "I already put cream in it."

"Thanks." Roger took the mug. There was bacon, sausage, eggs, and fruit, all neatly set out. "Hope you guys didn't have to get up too early to put out this spread."

"It wasn't a big deal, Dad," Kirsten said. Since their transformation, neither mother nor daughter needed much sleep. Of course, both girls kept that little chestnut to themselves.

Roger took a sip of his coffee as he read the news on his tablet. "Wow, is this heavy cream you're using?"

"A heavy cream," Renee said."

"Well, it's great," her husband said, drinking some more. "Have another cup on deck for me."

"Will do, love."

Tyler came into the kitchen in gym shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt. "Morning, Ty—breakfast?" Kirsten said.

She noticed how his eyes lingered on her just a second too long. Not exactly unexpected. She had dressed in denim shorty shorts and a tight, white tank top hoping to get his attention.

His eyes quickly moved from her to the food they'd set out. "Aw, appreciate that, but no thanks," he said, looking abashed about turning down so nice a gesture from his sister. "I have to go to the gym this morning. I'll just grab a shake."

"Sure," Kirsten said, taking one of the ones he'd made earlier from the fridge, and handing the travel mug to him. "And actually, Ty, if you're going to the gym, let me come with you."

"You're not exactly dressed to work out," he said.

"No, but I'm thinking about getting a summer membership. Want to stay in shape over vacation."

He didn't visibly blush, but she did perceive a slight increase in his skin's warmth. "Your current program, whatever it is, seems to be doing okay."

"Why thank you," she beamed, "but a girl doesn't want to rest on her laurels."

"That's right, dear," her mother said, making Roger another cup of coffee from the Keurig before pouring cream into it from a silver creamer. Once darkened by the coffee, it was impossible to tell what she'd poured in was tinged blue. "It's important for girls to keep themselves up."

The garage was a three-car. The third spot—the one furthest from the door to the house—had been replaced by Ty's Scion after Kirsten and her VW left for college.

He'd already downed half his shake even before they got to his car, which made Kirsten happy. She and her mother had both expressed milk into it, after all. Right as they got to the car, Kirsten said, "Actually, I just made up wanting to go to the gym to get away from Mom and Dad—I wanted to talk to you about something in private."

"Figured. What's up?"

"I know you want to fuck me."

Tyler almost spit out some of his shake. "What?"

"I said, I know you want to fuck me."

"You're nuts," he said, doing an admirable job of looking her in the eye.

"It's okay, Tyler. I'm not upset. I just think it's something we need to talk about away from Mom and Dad."

"There's nothing to talk about because nothing you're saying is true."

"Women aren't stupid, Ty—at least, not all the time. It took me a while, but I finally noticed the way you look at me. Why you were so worried about me yesterday. Wanting to go for a walk with me."

"You're reading too much into things. And anyway, people are going to give you looks when you wear, you know," he gestured at her, "shorts cut low enough your pockets are showing from underneath."

She held out on telling him she knew about the porn he liked—Kirsten didn't want to embarrass him. "Look, you can keep lying, or we can try to talk it through," she said.

He finished the rest of his drink mostly, Kirsten suspected, so that it would buy him a few seconds before he had to speak again. "If it were true, what would there be talk about? You know, besides us never speaking again?"

"Hypothetically?" Kirsten took a step towards him. "We'd have to talk about me wanting to fuck you too."

Tyler was staring at her. "What?"

She was within six inches of him now. "I said that if you were attracted to me, we'd have to talk about it because I'd be attracted to you too."

He leaned against his car as if to hold himself up. "Look, Kirsten, if what you're saying were true—that I liked you like that or whatever—I'd never act on it. You get me? And if you felt like that, you wouldn't act on it either, okay? So let's just drop this hypothetical."