Changed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was cumming at the same time, “I’m cumming too! It’s soooo goooood! Ooooohhhh! Oh yeah, I’m cumming sooooo hard! OOOOHHHHH!!!” She grabbed my ass and yanked me off the stool. I fell on top of her and she latched her mouth around one of my nipples and sucked hard.

New waves of pleasure surged through me and I moaned again. “Oh that’s so good. Yeah, suck my tit you little slut!”

She brought her knee up between my legs and I started grinding my pussy against her thigh. Her leg quickly became slick and wet with my arousal. I looked down at her face as she sucked on my tit and thought about how beautiful she was when she was in the throws of passion.

“Julia, cum for me again,” I panted out, “keep cumming till I tell you to stop.” I wondered what would happen, could she really do that, could she just keep cumming?

She could. Julia came with my tit still in her mouth. Her moan made my breast vibrate and felt absolutely wonderful. She came over and over again. After about her third orgasm she couldn’t suck on my tit any more and her beautiful body lay thrashing on the floor under me as scream after scream escaped her lips.

After watching her third orgasm it was too much for me and I started to cum with her. I came over and over, grinding my cunt on her leg. Mind numbing waves of ecstasy pounded through me ripping away any last shreds of my former self. This was all I wanted now. To be with a beautiful women, and make love to her.

We shared orgasm after orgasm together. We were locked together, arms and legs intertwined, kissing, biting, licking, sucking, rubbing, grinding. I lost track of how many times I had cum. At some point Julia climbed back on top and turned around. She slammed her twat into my mouth and started furiously humping my face. At the same time she slid her tongue as deep as she could inside me. I screamed as I came again. I stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could. It was my first taste of pussy. It instantly became my favorite flavor.

I felt Julia’s tongue wiggling inside of me and thought how wonderful it would be if her tongue was a little bit longer. Immediately I felt Julia’s tongue slide deeper into me, much deeper. She was now twirling her tongue very deep inside of my cunt, nothing had ever been that deep into me before! How could she do that? Then the tip of her tongue found a sensitive spot and another raging orgasm pushed the question from my mind. Who cared, as long as she kept doing it!

We continued eating each other out, locked in a furious 69 for several more orgasms until I didn’t think I could take any more. My whole body was shaking and I thought I was close to passing out. “That’s enough Julia! Stop, stop cumming!” She instantly stopped and collapsed heavily on top of me. She continued to moan softly to herself as she softly nuzzled my pussy with her cheek.

“Come up her and kiss me.” I finally managed to say. She sat up, turned around and planted her lips on mine. I could taste my pussy on her lips. It wasn’t as sweet as hers pussy but it was still wonderful. As we kissed I felt Julia’s tongue slide into my mouth. It still tasted of pussy as well and I eagerly sucked on it. Then I felt Julia slide her tongue farther into my mouth, her tongue was starting to slide down my throat. Strangely it didn’t make me gag, it just turned me on even more. But what the hell was going on, it was a little freaky. I broke our kiss and quickly pulled away. Julia’s tongue must have been ten inches long! It was a little scary looking, it made her look a little like some kind of demoness. It slid back in and she closed her mouth.

“Since when do you have a tongue like that?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I just felt it get longer when I was licking your pussy.” When she talked I couldn’t see or hear any difference, it looked just like her normal tongue. She continued, “ It was a little scary but you seemed to like it and you tasted so good! And I was cumming so hard I didn’t think about it long. Then when we kissed it just felt right to have my tongue inside you. Didn‘t you like it?”

“Yes, I loved it, it was just a little weird. Let me see it.”

She slid her tongue out and it was more than a little weird. At first it seemed normal but then it just kept coming out, about ten inches total, yikes!

Then I got it. I had done this to her. When she was eating me I had wanted her to be able to lick deeper. And so she had changed to become what I had wanted! Wow! This would take some getting used to, I had better be careful what I think of!

“Let’s go to bed.”

She followed me into my bedroom and snuggled up next to me in my bed, her head resting between my breasts. She was asleep in moments. Might have been a little too much for her, I thought. I’ll have to try to take it easier on her, I don’t want to hurt her. She’s so beautiful.

The ring on my finger pulsed with warmth that flowed through me and I fell asleep too.

12