Changed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately she dropped her hand. “Ok.” And went off to the bathroom.

I sighed heavily as she walked down the hallway. Again I watched her backside as she walked away, her black hair swaying.

Hmmm. I wonder what she would look like with long hair. It had been shoulder length since I had known her. Well, lets find out. I didn’t know if it would work when I couldn’t see her but I decided to try it anyway. I thought of making her hair longer and longer, past the middle of her back, all the way down past the bottom of her ass. That would be long enough. I thought I had felt something as I pushed but I couldn’t be sure. Then I thought it would look good braided so I pushed that thought her way too. I would know soon enough if it had worked.

I continued working around the place for about another hour while Julia cleaned up. She usually took long showers so I didn’t think much of it.

When I heard the bathroom door open I turned to look. Out walked Julia, naked again. She was walking at me and I couldn’t see her hair. She had an odd look on her face.

“You know, I don’t remember my hair being so long before, I mean, it must have been because it didn’t just magically grow!” she laughed, but it sounded like a nervous laugh. “And there’s no hair on my pussy anymore! I’m completely bald between my legs! I wasn’t like that before, was I?”

She was starting to sound a little more nervous and confused and I didn’t want that line of questioning going any further. I pushed into her mind that she should just accept the changes and that she liked them, she wouldn’t worry about where they came from.

“Oh well, I guess it doesn’t matter. My hairless pussy felt much better when I was playing with myself in the shower anyway. And the long hair looks really sexy, don’t you think?” having said that she turned around.

It certainly did look sexy! She had done her hair in two thick, long braids that came down to about the middle of her thighs. The long braids swished back and forth as she walked around the room. The tips were tied with little blue ribbons. She looked really hot! Like some kind of perverted schoolgirl.

“Oh shit! I have to get to work!” Julia suddenly cried out and she ran into the bedroom to get dressed.

I hadn’t realized that she had to work at all this weekend but I probably should have. Julia managed a woman’s swimware store in the local mall and it was just coming on springtime.

The thought of all those beautiful women coming in to try on bathing suits started another surge of excitement in me. Maybe I should drive Julia to work… No I couldn’t go in there yet. I might loose control and do something that would cost Julia her job. Or worse yet, land us or someone else in Jail. I had to practice more where it was safe.

Julia came running out the bedroom a few minutes later gave me a quick kiss on the lips and flew out the door.

“I’m closing tonight and I have to do inventory, so I’ll be home around midnight. Love ya!” She yelled up the steps as she ran to her car. I looked out as I closed the door behind her, saw her get into her Miata and go tearing off up the road.

Well, I thought, so much for practicing tonight.

You should rest anyway, the Bonding took much of your strength. It will take you several days to recover.Came the feminine voice of Marcellene.

“Do you only show up when no one is around?”

Would you like people to think you are talking to yourself?Retorted the voice, she sounded a little amused.

“Good point.” I acknowledged. As I said this I caught sight of the redhead standing on her steps five doors down. She smiled and waved. I waved back and though of going over and introducing myself but just then she turned and walked into her condo. I watched her curvy body walk up the steps and saw the door close. Just as the door closed I saw her peek back out and look at me with a smile on her face. “I would kill for a body like that.” I said to no one in particular.

Then why don’t you change yours?

“I can do that?” The notion surprised me. “I thought I could only change other women’s bodies.”

The ring will work on any female body, yours is no different. It should work the same as it does on Julia. But I do confess that it has never been tried because you are the first woman to ever gain my powers.

I thought this over as I walked back inside. Did I really want to change myself? My body wasn’t bad. Five foot six inches, average weight, decent weight, c-cups fairly nicely shaped, dirty blond hair a little past the shoulder. Not a fashion model, but pretty in a ‘Girl next door’ kind of way.

I looked over at the end table and all of Julia’s fashion magazines. I looked at the beautiful girls on the covers, not like these girls, they were breathtakingly lovely. I could never be like that. They were perfect examples of womanhood. Of course even these women didn’t look that good in person, these cover shots were touched up to make them more than perfect. No woman could look like that. As I looked at the pictures the thought dawned in me, maybe I could.

I sorted thru the magazines and found the most beautiful woman I could. She was blond, of course, about my height, slender waist, wide hips and heavily breasted. I studied the picture for about five minutes, committing it’s every curve to my memory. When I was sure I had it memorized I went into the bedroom and opened the closet door so I could see the full-length mirror.

I closed my eyes and pictured the models body, then I pictured myself. In my imagination I looked pretty dumpy next to her. Then I slid the models picture over mine and pushed them together.

I felt heat flare thru my body for an instant, then it was gone. I opened my eyes and screamed. I almost didn’t recognize the person that stared back at me. It was my face but that was about all. The body was that of a fashion model, slender and toned. Shapely legs led up to wide, curvy hips and a flat tight stomach. Next was a set of massive, firm breasts that seemed to somehow defy gravity. The face was mine but the skin was smooth and unblemished, like fine porcelain. And finally the hair, which had been shoulder length, dirty blond and a little thin was now golden blond, thick, full and it went down to about the middle of my back.

I quickly stripped off my shorts and tanktop, the latter of which was stretched right to it’s limit. I had never in my wildest dreams ever thought I could look so sexy. I looked like I should be on the cover of a porno magazine! I looked incredible. I was surprised to notice that my pussy was now hairless, just like Julia’s. I hadn’t expected that but it looked really sexy.

“Wait till Julia sees this!” I said to no one.

She may be jealous., Came the disembodied voice of my new companion.

She had a point. “The I’ll just change her to,” I paused, “if she wants it, that is. She can be whatever she wants to be.” The thought of giving Julia massive breasts like mine was an instant turn on. Why hadn’t I done that before?

Suddenly the room started to spin and the floor seemed to be slipping sideways away from me. I managed to get to the bed without falling and I sat down heavily.

You must rest or you will collapse! The ring has taken too much of your power today, sleep.

“I think you may be right. I’ll just take a little nap.” I curled up in bed naked and was asleep in moments.

It was a little past midnight when Julia came home. The bedroom was dark and she didn’t turn on the light. She stripped off her clothes and climbed into bed with me. I noted that she came right to my room tonight and didn’t go to her own bed. She planted a soft kiss on my cheek and snuggled up next to me.

“I have a little surprise for you tomorrow.” I said to her.

“Oh really, what?”

“You’ll have to wait for tomorrow to find out. Now, let’s get some sleep.”

To be continued…

12