Changed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can hang out with us anytime you want sweetie." I said as I bent my head down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Should we wake up sleepyhead?" Alissa said with a little nod towards the still sleeping Julia.

"Why don't you wake her up with a little kiss?"

Alissa didn't reply, she just sat up on her elbow and leaned over me. Her lips found Julia's and she slid her tongue into her mouth.

Julia moaned softly. Her eyes didn't open but her hand went up to the back of Alissa's head, grabbing a handful of her long red hair.

Not wanting to be left out I leaned it and shared their kiss. I nudged Alissa to the side and kissed her full lips, then I kissed Julia's, then back to Alissa. As I kissed Alissa, Julia pushed in and the three of us kissed, our tongues darting in and out of each others mouths.

After a few minutes we collapsed back onto the floor. "I don't know about you girls, but I'm about done in!" I said.

"You girls are something else! I've never experienced anything like that before in my life. It was incredible! I've never had sex with a girl before tonight, I never even considered it, now I don't think I'll ever want anything else!" She seemed to sober a little, "How am I going to explain this to my sister?" She sounded a little worried.

"Just bring her by, we'll help you explain it." I said with a push on her mind. I saw Julia out of the corner of my eye, she was trying, unsuccessfully, to hide a smile.

"Ok. It will be easier with someone to help me." She sounded so completely trusting, so innocent, that it made me feel a little guilty again. But one look into her pretty face and my lust flared again. She was happy to be with me, I told myself. I would make her happier than she could ever be otherwise, she would be happy being my lover.

"Well I don't know about you two," interrupted Julia, "but I'm starving! I need a pizza!"

Pizza seemed to make up about eighty percent of Julia's and my diet lately. There were about six pizza places that delivered to here and four of them were pretty good, so we had a little variety at least.

I looked at the clock, quarter past one in the morning. Maybe we had been asleep for longer than I had thought! We must have passed out around ten or eleven. So we had been asleep for two or three hours! And my pussy had still been twitching when I had woken up. Wow, that had definitely been a little too much. Better not do that again, one of us might have a heart attack or something!

"Well it's after one, not much is going to deliver now." I said as I stood up. My legs were trembling, I could barely stand. "And it doesn't look like I'm going anywhere soon!" I said laughing a little at my own infirmity. The girls were standing now and they didn't seem to be in much better shape than me.

"I think Eddies Pizza is still open, they might deliver this late." Responded Julia.

I called and got a gruff, older male voice on the other end, it was Eddie. No matter when you called, Eddie was there, he must sleep on the floor, I thought.

"Hi Eddie, this is Mary, from Bay View Heights. Can we still get a delivery?" I asked in my sweetest voice.

"Oh, I think we can manage it. You and Julia buy so much pizza I'll be able to retire early. What'll it be tonight? Or should I surprise you?" The gruff voice came over the phone but I could picture the old mans broad smile.

"Why don't you surprise us tonight, but we have a friend over so nothing too wild, and no anchovies tonight." I replied. Sometimes we just told Eddie to surprise us. And he had made up some pretty bizarre combinations, most pretty good, but some were pushing it a little.

"Be about fifteen minutes. Bye." He hung up.

We got cleaned up a little and tried to straighten up the living room a bit, it was kind of a disaster. Clothes and pillows were everywhere. I put on a short, black silk bathrobe and Julia put on a flimsy nightgown. Julia gave Alissa one of my nightgowns, a rather short, see-through one, I noted happily.

A few minutes later he doorbell rang. "Pizza's here!" I called out and went to get the door.

I opened the door and was surprised by what I found there. It was Eddie's daughter, Cassandra.

Cassandra was eighteen or ninteen years old, a freshman at the local community college, but she looked much younger. Short, about Julia's height, a little skinny, adequate breasts and dirty blond hair cut short. Her face was pretty with a small mouth and small nose but her most arresting feature was her incredible, big, blue eyes. They were a very bright blue, almost a cornflower blue and they drew you in, they were hypnotizing. I thought she lived with her father a few miles up the coast, but I wasn't sure her mother had left them years ago.

"Oh, hi Cass. I wasn't expecting you. You don't usually do deliveries." I said, opening the door for the girl. "Come on in, it's cold out there. I'll get your money."

"I know, dad won't let me do deliveries most of the time, he worries about me. But we were the only two left in the store when you called, and we know you and Julia so he told me to deliver it on my way back to my apartment." Cassandra explained as walked in.

"Why didn't your father deliver it on his way home?" I asked. Apparently she had moved out of her dad's house An idea began forming in my head.

"Oh, he probably won't even go home tonight, he practically lives in that shop. Did you know that he actually had a cot in the back rooms he can stay there overnight? Sometimes I think he's crazy!" she laughed.

"So, you live alone now?" I asked as casually as I could manage. I was stalling, pretending to look for cash.

"Oh yeah, you probably didn't know. I got an apartment with my best friend about a month ago. It's just up the street from here. But she's staying with her parents in Maine this week, so I have the place to myself." She bubbled, obviously happy and excited to be out on her own.

All alone... perfect.

"Well then you'll just have to spend the night here with us! You can be out entertainment!" I said with a broad smile.

Cassandra stopped bubbling and looked at me, a little confused. "What do you mean entertainment? I... I think I had better be going. Can I just have the money for the pizza please? I have to go." She was looking and sounding more nervous by the second.

Julia and Alissa chose that moment to come out of the bedroom dressed in their skimpy nightgowns. They both looked very sexy and slutty. Alissa stopped behind Julia and, wrapping her arms around Julia's middle, rested her chin on Julia's shoulder. Alissa purred, "Ooooo, she looks cute, is she going to stay and play with us?"

Cassandra had enough by now and was backing towards the door, "Why don't you just keep the pizza, it's on the house. I'll see you later." She reached for the doorknob.

I pushed hard on her mind for her to obey my every command and said aloud, "Come back over here."

Cassandra immediately turned around and came to stand in front of me. Her eyes, already big, were now huge and darting around frantically. She didn't know why she had just come back over, she didn't want to, she wanted to run away as fast as she could. But her body didn't seem to respond to her orders.

"What's the matter Cassandra? Why do you want to leave?" I said in a soft voice. As I said it I pushed on her mind and body. I made her body as sensitive as I had made the girls and myself earlier in the night. She shuddered slightly at the touch of my mind but that was all. She had no way of knowing what I had just done to her but she would find out.

"Why don't you step up onto the coffee table and give us a little show." I directed her, pointing to the table.

She went over to the table and stepped up onto it. Alissa and I went and sat together on the couch, Julia went over and turned on some sexy music and them came and sat down next to Alissa. As she sat, Julia leaned in and kissed Alissa's ear, tracing around it with her tongue. Alissa let out a soft moan.

By now Cassandra was terrified but she was also starting to get turned on and that scarred her even more. "What are you doing to me?! I have to go! Please, let me go!" Even as she said it her body started to sway as her dance started. Her hips swayed back and forth and her hands traced up and down her body. She twirled around and slowly wiggled her ass in out faces. When she turned back around I could see that her cheeks were flushed a bright pink and tears were running down her cheeks but her nipples were also poking stiffly out of her tee shirt. She was scarred but she was getting turned on now too.

"You're a pretty sexy little thing. Why don't you show us a little more." I directed her again.

She continued to sway and turn but now her hands were stroking her body not just tracing it. Her hands fondled her breasts and then went to her ass, where she grabbed it and squeezed it for us to watch. As her hands came back up they lifted her tee shirt revealing her braless chest. She had a skinny, well tanned body but with much lighter triangles over her breasts where a bikini top had been. She must have gone on vacation somewhere tropical I thought.

She flung the top across the room and continued to stroke and fondle her breasts. When her hands touched her nipples she gasped in rapture. I knew what she was feeling because I had felt it too. Her very sensitive nipples were sending more pleasure to her brain with just that little touch than her clit ever had during her best fucking.

"I can't believe what I'm doing, I don't want to but I... but... oooohhhhh!" She moaned with another pinch of her nipples. "I feel like such a slut, such a pervert! I...oooohhhh!" She continued to gyrate and fondle herself.

Her hands left her breasts and wandered downward. She turned around and bending over, finally pulled her jeans and panties down, giving us an excellent view of her moist lips and tight little ass. She straightened up and turned to face us. Her bush was light brown and neatly trimmed like a little 'V' pointing to her slit. One of her hands slowly traced her moist pussy lips for a few moments then finally slipped inside.

"Oooohhh! It's sooooo good! How can it feel so good! What did you do to meeee?!" She started moaning deliriously and fell onto the table, her finger still working between her legs.

"I just told you to put on a show. I didn't tell you to play with yourself in front of us. You did that on your own." I cooed to her. "Do you like us watching you?"

"Yes." Came back her soft reply, she sounded ashamed.

"Do you want Julia and Alissa here to show you what real pleasure is?" I teased her, knowing the answer.

"Yes." Her reply was barely audible and she was crying again but her fingers continued to work between her legs.

I stood up and went over to her. Bending down I brushed the tear from her cheek and said "Don't worry, we'll be gentle." And I kissed her softly on the lips.

There was a sharp intake of breath from Cassandra as she realized she had just been kissed by another woman. Then she moaned loudly and said "I want you, all of you. Please, I need it, now!"

The girls practically leapt off the couch when she said it. We gently laid her out on the table, I took her head and started passionately kissing her, Alissa explored her breasts with her mouth and Julia started teasing her clit with her tongue.

It wasn't long before Cassandra was moaning and crying out with pleasure like she had never known. She was holding onto my head with on hand and Alissa's head with the other, keep our lips on her sensitive skin, not knowing what was happening to her but wanting more anyway.

I broke our kiss and went down to share her tits with Alissa. Alissa smiled when she saw me start sucking Cassandra's sensitive nipple, knowing the pleasure it was giving the young woman. Alissa had a dreamy look about her and she was moaning slightly. Sure enough, when I looked she had her hand between her own legs.

So, she wants to play with her pussy and Cassandra's tits, hmmmm. I stood up and looked down at the slim girl who was writhing on the small, low table. I grabbed a big pillow and kneeling on it, leaning slightly over Cassandra, I grabbed her breast and started to stroke my clit with her nipple.

Alissa saw what I was doing and she immediately did the same. Soon all three of us were moaning with ecstasy. I thought, this would be so much better if she had bigger tits. Then I thought, why not?

I closed my eyes, concentrated and pushed. I felt her breast getting heavier, swelling in my hand. I pushed more, heavier still, I pushed again.

By now Alissa and Cassandra had realized something was going on. Cassandra, her eyes still glazed with lust, was looking at her breasts, now the size of cantaloupes, with something between horror and wonder. Alissa had much the same look in her eyes.

I pushed on both of them to accept it and love it. No time for mind games, I didn't want the action to stop.

Alissa and I eagerly rubbed our clits with Cassandra's big, new nipples. Alissa and I were chest to chest over Cassandra and we started rubbing our breasts together, out nipples flicking against each other. Cassandra had a hand on each of her tit's and was helping us fuck her nipples. Fuck her nipples... hmmm.

I pushed again. I felt Cassandra's nipple get bigger and harder. Mmmm, that's nice, but it could be nicer. I pushed again, more. I felt her nipple swell against my clit, bigger, longer. Moving my hips I pushed tip of her nipple into my pussy, it was wonderful, but I needed more. I pushed again. Her nipple slid deep into me like a little dildo.

Alissa interrupted my thoughts with her cries, "Oh Cassandra, it's so good! Tit fuck me baby! Fuck me with your big tits!"

Cassandra had taken over control of her tit and was working it in and out of Alissa's cunt. Now that she had the rhythm she started doing the same to me. Cassandra was moaning constantly, her head rolling from side to side but she continued to bounce her breasts, working her nipples in and out of out cunts.

I looked down and saw Julia's beautiful face buried in Cassandra's snatch. Didn't that girl ever get enough pussy? I wondered. She must be working that long tongue around inside Cassandra, licking the girl's most intimate places, drinking every drop of her sweet nectar.

It all suddenly became too much for me and I started to cum. I held it back as I quickly linked Cassandra to us so we would all cum together. Then I couldn't hold it any more and I came.

A long, loud moan escaped my lips as the heat surged through me. The girls were moaning and screaming with me as the waves of fire surged higher and higher until I thought my brain would fry. I felt Cassandra's nipple sliding in and out of my pussy, she was still bouncing her huge tit's, still tit fucking me and Alissa even as she experienced her first lesbian orgasm.

I felt hot juice squirt from my pussy as I came and came, a hot gush of girlish delight. My delicious girl cum soaking Cassandra's big breasts.

My lovers and I came and came, a string of climaxes that never seemed to end. Alissa's tongue was dancing in my mouth and her hands were fondling my breasts. Julia continued to lick Cassandra while she played with her own pussy.

Finally, Alissa and I collapsed, unable to take it any longer. Cassnadra's long nipples slid out of each of us with a soft wet pop and she rolled over, forcing Julia to stop eating her pussy.

The four of lay sprawled on the floor catching our breath, letting out passions slow. I looked at Cassandra's nipples, they were shrinking back to normal size, well, actually a little bigger than normal. I guessed they would only get bigger when she was aroused. I might have to change them back, could be embarrassing for her in public, but I'd leave them for now. But her tit's were still huge, I figured I'd leave them, she could say she got implants. I pushed on her mind to make her love her new breasts, then after thinking for a moment I pushed on her again to make her a lesbian permanently, then I made her love me and the other girls.

After a few more minutes of resting the four of us made it to the bedroom and fell asleep snuggled together, naked.

I'm going to have to get a bigger bed, I thought.

The ring pulsed with a warm glow and I fell asleep.

To be continued...

Thanks to new fiends (you know who you are) who provided feedback and praise, keep it coming, it keeps me inspired!

Remember to vote, 5's are always appreciated!