Changed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melissa, look at me." I called to her.

She immediately stopped eating her sister and turned to face me. He beautiful face was slick with Alissa's slippery wetness.

Alissa looked at me and whimpered. "No, don't make her stop! I'm so close! Please, I need to cum, I need it now!"

"I know baby, just a second, I need to make a few alterations here." I said to her and I looked into Melissa's eyes.

I pushed on Melissa's body, changing her into what I wanted. I watched as her eyes rolled back into her head, her mouth was still closed and she let out a soft moan through her clenched teeth. I pushed again and her mouth opened as she moaned louder.

"Melissa, I just changed your body for you. I think you'll have a lot more fun now." I gave her a wink when she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What… how… what did you do to me?" Melissa asked weakly. As she asked one of her hands trailed up her body and she started pulling on one of her dark nipples.

I went on lazily, "Well, you seem to like eating pussy so much, I thought maybe I would make it even more pleasurable for you. I made your mouth into a second cunt. Your lips are now just as sensitive as your pussy lips. The inside of your mouth is as sensitive as the inside of your cunt and most importantly," I smiled, "your tongue is now a just as sensitive as your clit."

Melissa looked as if she was about to speak when but I said, "Now get your face back between your sister's legs where it belongs."

She immediately turned and dropped to her knees and picked up where she left off. But it was quickly obvious that something was different. I could hear Melissa whimpering into her sister's pussy and she worked away. Within a few seconds her movements became jerky and her back arched. A couple seconds more and we could all hear her scream of unhinged ecstasy as she went over the edge and came.

Watching her sister have and orgasm while eating her out was too much for Alissa and with a cry that mimicked her sister's, she came as well.

I felt the fire explode through my veins as I shared Alissa's orgasm. Every muscle in my body seemed to become as tense a coiled wire while my insides turned molten. My jaws were clenched so tight my teeth hurt but that small drop of pain was lost in a relentless river of ecstasy that washed away all rational thought.

I collapsed onto Cassandra, burying my face between her breasts as I clung to her slender body. Her arms strong arms wrapped around my, crushing me into her as her body writhed with mine.

Julia dropped down beside me, planting her mouth on Cassandra's, jamming her long tongue down her throat as she shared the same passion.

With stunning force another orgasm ripped through my body, quickly followed by another. The screams, grunts, whimpers, and cries that came from the other girls all mingled into a loud, unintelligible keening wail that filled my ears and added to my excitement. I could hear Cassandra's whimpering moans echoing through her chest and she clutched my head between her breasts, threatening to smother me.

Twisting my head to get a breath of cool air, I saw Melissa's tight ass still up in the air as she continued to eat her sister's pussy. The lips of her sex were bright pink and puffy from her arousal and her wetness was running down the inside of her legs as she came over and over again. Her whole body was trembling and she was swaying slightly, she looked like she was about to collapse.

Alissa arched her back again, driving her pussy hard in to her sister's face as she came again with a loud cry of, "Oh God! No… no… not again! Aaaahhhhhh!" Her head whipped from side to side, as she screamed, "Please, no more! No…no… no more…. please, ohhhhhh!"

The world seemed to explode as another wave rolled over me. Blinding light flooded my head as bells rang in my ears. I knew that if I didn't end this soon I wouldn't be able to maintain my sanity.

"Melissa… Melissa…" I tried to yell out but my mouth didn't work. All I could get out was an unintelligible groaning cry as the surges of ecstasy continued on and on. Reality slipped away and I found myself adrift in a sea of euphoria. Time seemed to lose all meaning as climax after climax assaulted me. I felt warm hands grip my face and I felt something warm and wet push into my mouth. I opened my eyes to see the beautiful face of Julia, her dark eyes looking directly into mine as we shared our passion. Our tongues danced while we rode out another orgasm and then another. Finally Julia broke our kiss and in a trembling breath said, "I love you."

A heady rush of euphoria washed over me at the feeling Julia's words had given me. A pleasure greater than any orgasm filled my brain and soaked into my soul as I looked into her dark eyes. As blackness began creeping into the corners of my vision I tried to speak but no words would come. Taking a breath, I tried again, "I love you too."

Julia smiled as she collapsed on top of me. The soft feel of her slender body was the last thing I felt before I followed her into darkness.

I awoke the next morning with the pleasant, warm post orgasm afterglow still in my veins. Julia's perfect body was curled around my side, her head resting on my shoulder. The smell of her shampoo still lingered in her silky black hair that spilled across my chest. I sat there for a few minutes, studying the smooth curves of her tight body, enjoying the warm feel of her cuddled against me.

Cassandra walked quietly into the room, dressed in the same clothes she wore last night. She had a travel coffee mug in her hands and car keys in the other. "I have to go if that's ok. Melissa and Alissa left about an hour ago… together," her lips quirked a little at this last bit. "I'll give you a call later. Bye." She bent down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips that tasted of coffee and strawberry lip balm.

"Are you coming by later?" I asked softly so as not to wake Julia.

"Of course." Cassandra said as she looked at the still sleeping form of Julia. "She really is very beautiful."

I looked down with a smile, "Yes, she is." Was all I could manage to say.

Cassandra looked over at me and smiled a soft smile. "I'll see you later, have a good day." And she walked out, closing the door softly behind her.

"I will." I said to no one as I placed a soft kiss on Julia's smooth forehead. "I will."

The End