Changed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca cleared her throat

"Dude..." said a male voice from the same direction.

Instantly the spell was broken, and Karen shoved away from Theo, her face a bright red. Theo groaned and glared at the two people who had interrupted.Becca and Cody stood there, one with a glare and the other trying to hide a knowing smile.

"Really, Theo?" Becca admonished.

Cody simple chuckled and shook his head "Dude." he said again.

Theo simply shrugged his shoulders and gave Karen another wolfish smile. "What can I say? She brings out the beast in me." he winked at her, for a second his eyes turning the pale gold of his wolf, which made Karen giggle before she could help herself. She shut the giggles down quickly and plastered back on an angry look and moved to stand besides Becca. Theo chuckled and held up his hands.

"I yield. I yield." he said turning and walking away.

"Well that was mortifying," Karen said, her face a deep red

Becca chuckled and hugged her, before turning to her brother.

"I'm sure this would have been better under different circumstances," she said before holding her hand out towards him. "But I ran into Cody, and realized you to have never met before."

Karen shook her head, covered her face and then smiled, holding her hand out to shake Cody's "It's nice to finally meet you. I'm sorry that you had to witness such Neanderthal behavior. I'm not one for public displays of affection."

Cody laughed in a good natured way, shaking the little female's proffered hand "Don't even worry about it. Wolves have a tendency to be pretty open about things like that. In fact, that was really tame compared to what happens around where when the moon turns full."

Karen looked shocked "So the moon thing is real?" she asked excitedly.

Both Cody and Becca laughed. "Not in the way you're thinking." Cody start to explain

"Many of the females go into heat around the full moon so the mated couples try to get pregnant. They don't care where they are, most of the time it's right out in the open, multiple times a day. The non-mated wolves are subjected to this, which of course stirs their blood, so everyone starts to go at it. It's definitely interesting." Becca finished.

They chatted for a while, before Becca and Karen decided to go home. Saying goodbye to Cody, Karen's mind immediately went to what she was going to do as pay back.

12