Changed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers

"Karen," Theo said with concern.

"Relax," she replied as she coated her fingers in dust "I'm a really good climber."

"I don't doubt that," he said tensely as he looked at the path she had chosen. "But I can't follow you up that, I'll be too heavy for the handholds."

"I'll be fine," she said, her voice breathy in excitement "Let me do this. Show me that you think I can take care of myself, that I don't need to be babied," she finished as she glared at him, her anger about their fight coming back.

He looked at her and let out an exasperated sigh. "Okay. I do think you can. I'm sorry about what I said before. I understand why you dad did what he did. You just have to realize that I'm the protector of the pack. It's literally in my blood to be protective and to be there for people. Even if they don't need me." he ended with a small smile.

Karen sighed and gave him an honest smile. "I'm sorry too, for blowing up at you. It's been drilled into me to be independent. We were both wrong." she reached up and gently guided his head down "I guess I can forgive you. Do you forgive me?" she asked quietly, her lips inches from his.

Theo let out a deep groan and pulled her close, his lips descending to capture hers in a passionate kiss. "I guess," he breathed with a smile when they broke for air, both panting.

She smiled up at him and patted his chest letting out a small laugh at the hand print she left on his shirt. He reluctantly let her out of his arms as she moved to approach the crumbly wall. He watched as she scaled the wall with the grace of a monkey. Within minutes, she was at the top. Theo waited for what seemed like hours, pacing around the room that she had left him in.

"Theo!" She called down. He was underneath her in a flash.

"Yes?!" he asked excited and scared at the same time.

"There're four books up here!" she cried "Three look like a history, and the fourth is... " she trailed off

"Is what Sweetness?" he called

"Her journal. It was really here!" She appeared at the edge of a slim ledge. "Can you catch?"

He nodded and held up his hands as the books got tossed down one at a time. He then took them over to their packs as she began a much slower descent. Theo was on his way back to her when he stopped dead in his tracks. Every sense screamed danger, but he couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from.

"Karen," he growled, his alpha command flowing through his words. "Don't move. Stay still." The warning in his voice was enough to make her listen, as she froze to the side of the wall.

He turned in a slow circle, trying to tell what was wrong, but nothing seemed out of place, there were no noises, no new smells, nothing. Suddenly, he was hit with a massive net and found himself hitting the far wall with a loud thud. He groaned and struggled against the biggest rope netting he'd ever seen. He blinked, trying to get his vision to cooperate. When if finally cleared, his heart hit his toes.

"KAREN!" he bellowed, as he watched a massive figure approach the wall she was clinging to.

Karen stared in shock as a massive humanoid figure appeared out of an archway and walked towards her. She was at least 10 feet up the wall, and she was eye level with it. It had to be at least 11 feet tall. His skin was gray and mottled, the perfect camouflage against the rocks of the building. He had beady eyes, a large nose, and a mouth that hung open. His arms were disproportionate to his body, his knuckles almost dragging on the ground. His upper body was so massive, he looked like a triangle on stubbing legs. His arms were thicker than trees and veins throbbed through the skin. It wore only a dirty piece of cloth tied around its waist. As he approached, he lifted his head and sniffed loudly, making Theo curse vehemently as he struggled against the net.

Karen stared as a weird smile broke out on the creature's face. He took another lumbering, shuffle step closer before his arm shot out impossibly fast and snatched her off the wall. Karen squeaked in protest as he held with up like a toddler with both hands, even though she would have fit in just one.

"Theo!" she cried out as she struggled against the creature's grasp.

Loud curses and snarls let her know that he was okay. "It'll be okay Karen, I just have to get out of this net."

"Can't you gnaw through it or something?!?" she shrieked as the troll leaned in and sniffed her.

Theo growled, he could change into his hybrid form, but he just got Karen to not be terrified of him. He struggled harder, trying to move towards an edge of the net. "No." he growled "If I shift into wolf form I'll get even more stuck,"

"Well hurry the fuck up!" she screamed as she continued to struggle.

The beast grunted, that weird smile still on his face when he spoke a single, gravely word that froze her to her core.

"Spyrim." he grunted, his voice sounding more like a rockslide than speech "Spyrim," he said again, with more enthusiasm.

He reached out and ripped her shirt off, exposing her tattoo, and inhaling deeply again.

"KAREN!" Theo called, frozen in fear, but there was nothing he could do as he watched in horror as the troll slowly licked her from her upper arm up her neck.

She froze as her insides ignited, a soft moan escaping her lips. The creature let out a series of grunts that could only be laughter, as he started to continuously lick up and down her neck, shoulder and arm. Karen began to squirm for a different reason now, her moans falling freely, as the creature began to rip off the rest of her clothes. By the time the troll has her naked, she's delirious with need, her juices dripping down her legs. The troll continued to lick her as he ripped off his loincloth, revealing the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"Oh god," she moaned as her inner muscles clenched against the emptiness inside her.

The troll let up on his licking and brought her down until she was inches away from the monster dick.

"Oh fuck," she moaned out, throwing her head back as the troll pressed her against the tip of his member. Her hips, moving on autopilot, instantly began to grind against the flesh between her legs. The troll let out a grunt, before sliding her down the length of his cock, coating himself in her juices. Again he pressed himself against her entrance, trying to force his massive member into the little female.

Karen let out a wailing moan "Too much!" she cried "Too big!" as he tried again.

Ignoring the female he had in his hands, or not understanding, he pushed harder. Finally, he pushed enough that just the tip of his massive member penetrated the tiny body. Karen let out a scream, in pain and pleasure, as she immediately came around the monster's cock. She went limp, her body twitching against the flesh inside her, her mind lost in a daze. She couldn't process the snarling and ripping sounds that seemed to come from miles away.

The troll removed himself, her body making a soft popping noise as he broke free. Karen moaned again, her pleasure quickly building as the creature started licking her again. Suddenly, she was falling through the air, landing in a quivering heap. Not being able to process what happened, her fingers instantly went to her pulsing sex, trying to relieve the ache that had been started again.

Theo couldn't stand any more once he saw the troll rip his loincloth off. Still he tried to get out of the net without shifting. It wasn't until he saw the troll penetrate his mate that he lost it and shifted to his hybrid form. Shredding the net was easy after that and he pounce on the creature, ripping his throat out within seconds. The creature fell dead, and Theo turned to Karen, his body reacting to seeing his mate writhing on the floor, her fingers working herself madly.

He took a steadying breath, focusing his energy to shift back to a human when he heard his name moaned softly. He looked over to his mate, as she came around her fingers, his name falling from her lips. His wolf reacted instantly, reaching her in a single stride and scooping her up.

Karen groaned at the new sensation of soft fur brushing over her highly sensitive skin. She rubbed against it inhaling the delicious scent of her man, as she moaned.

"Theo," she opened her lust filled eyes and met his honey browns that were streaked with gold. In her state, she didn't realize that he was covered in fur, or 8 ft tall, with claws, and an elongated jaw, filled with huge teeth. "More." she begged.

He growled, the vibrations rumbling into her small body. His impressive cock even larger in this form brushed against her sopping wet entrance.

"We Ssschhouldn't." he ground out, his elongated jaws struggling with human speech.

Karen just moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist, her slit brushing against his head again, making them both moan.

"Oh yes, Theo. Please!" she begged and his control snapped.

With a snarl, he sheathed his massive member to the hilt in one thrust. She came instantly as he breached her womb and hit the far end of it. The incredible pleasure of being so filled blotted out most of the pain she might have felt, and her whole body clamped down on him. The pain that was there, however, cleared some of the mindless lust away.

As her body beared down on the intruder, she looked up to finally see the wolf-man she was impaled on.

"Theo?" she asked softly, her eyes clearer. She smiled when he gave a jerky nod, moaning as his member twitched inside her.

Theo looked down at her apprehensively. He could see the reason back in her eyes. He prepared himself for her rejection, knowing that she truly saw him in this form. Confusion, followed by extreme happiness, flooded through him as she moaned and moved slightly against him.

"OH!" she sighed as she barely moved against him "You're so big... Uhn... I'm so full... hah... Jesus!" she ended abruptly, as her inner muscles spasmed against him.

Theo growled and gripped her ass, his claws digging into her soft flesh. Slowly he lifted her off of his cock, mesmerized by the expression of bliss that covered her face. He pulled her completely off and paused in shock that such a little body could take his hybrid member. Karen squirmed at the emptiness, her fingers digging into the fur of his shoulders.

"God Theo!" her hips jerked against air "Please." she moaned

Theo groaned and shook his head "Don... wanna... hurd... oooouu." he said brokenly

She looked at him, begging, "Please. I need it."

He slowly started to enter her, panting from the effort. His mind more melded with his wolf in this form and all he wanted to do was take her ruthlessly. Finally, he was again seated fully inside her, his tip brushing her farthest wall. He groaned, his head thrown back. It was the best feeling he had ever felt. He repeated the agonizingly, slow process a few more times, feeling her orgasm build with each one. On the fourth, slow stroke, she broke, her body bearing down on him once again.

Her orgasm was a soft rolling one that didn't take any edge off of her, only adding to it. She shook her head wildly, trying to roll her hips against him though he held her still.

"More!" she begged

Theo only shook his head no, his eyes glazed over slightly.

"Theo!" she said desperately "Please, I need more!"

"Won... hurd... oooouuu." he gasped, and he shook with effort as he began another slow withdrawal.

She let out a desperate cry, her need for more driving her insane.

*Show him how desperate you are* a soft sultry voice said in her mind

*How?? * she moaned back.

Suddenly, her desperation turning into a warmth that sat right behind her breastbone.

*You have power, it is time you learned to use it purposefully. When you concentrate on an emotion hard enough, it will manifest, just like your frustration earlier, and you need now. Reach out to it, touch it, let it flow through you. Show him how much you need this. *

Slowly, she reached inside her, connecting with the need. It slowly seeped out of her neck, down her arm, her tattoo lighting up as the need flowed past.

"Aaaren?" He asked as he noticed her tattoo glowing, only his tip still in her.

She moaned desperately, the warmth making it into her fingers. Slowly she buried her fingers in the fur of his chest.

"Theo," she gasped, her body gripping his "I need," she basically sobbed the last word, letting the warmth flow from her hand into him.

Theo snarled viciously as her desperate need slammed into him, shattering all but the tiniest control. His hands clenched tighter onto her hips, his claws drawing blood. His cock swelled even larger, and he slammed in back inside to the hilt.

"Yessss!" she hissed her head thrown back "Take me!"

He growled, low and deep, using the last shred of control to hold himself still inside her.

"Ell me wha oouu eeed." he growled. He looked down at her, his glowing gold eyes taking on a hint of blue.

Karen gasped at the ferocity of his gaze, she stared into his wolfish face, those intense gold blue eyes boring into her. She slowly looked down to his neck, where a faint blue caught her attention. She followed the thin line down his shoulder, his arm, to his wrist where there were bands of blue glowing through his fur.

*How weird.* The thought was brief, barely flitting through her mind.

"Aaaren." he growled, his body shaking from the effort of holding himself still.

*Be honest* the voice in her head said softly

"You," she said breathlessly, "I need you."

Theo's snarl was vicious and sent her heart racing. He dropped to his knees, laying the female on the ground. He then hoisted her hips up, her ankles up on his chest. Karen cried out at the slightly deeper position and closed her eyes.

Theo withdrew slowly, but quickly thrust himself back in, causing her whole body to move with the force.

He growled more, coherent thought going out the window as he watched her body gladly accept all of his.

"Schoo hot." he growled as he looked down at her, his eyes glazed over

"Hmm?" Karen moaned her eyes opening slightly.

"Can schee mee inschide oou." He ground out as he thrust again.

Karen looked down and moaned, an orgasm hitting her from nowhere. As she watched, her normally flat stomach, bulged out as he thrust back into her.

"Oh god," she moaned as her body clamped around him again. "More," she begged" I wanna watch it move."

Theo didn't need any more encouragement. He began to thrust, hard and fast, as they both watched the bulge appear and disappear with each thrust. Karen lost herself in the pleasure, her right hand still buried in the fur of his chest, her powers flowing uncheck. He growled, his thrusts becoming harder and faster. He hitched her hips up more and leaned over her, bracing him on one arm over her shoulder as he pounded into her. Each thrust made contact with the far wall of her womb, driving them both crazy. Theo was losing himself and all control on himself and his wolf. In the back of his mind his wolf was going crazy, trying to tell him something. Suddenly his wolf got through to him, but he was slipping too fast. He knew that he was losing his hold on himself because of her powers.

His orgasm built and his thrust turned erratic, his cock swelling at the base.

"Aaren," he gasped "Et go." he tried to remove her hand, but it was clamped tight.

She was lost as she quickly approached the edge again as he drilled into her.

"Aaaren,' he growled, desperate, but he couldn't stop it as he wolf surged forward. Even his wolf was hesitant, sending Theo desperate pictures of the massive knot that was going to form.

"Theo." she moaned as she looked up at him.

He sucked in a sharp breath, his heart clenching. Shining in her eyes was deep, pure, love. Both wolf and man made an agreement. They needed to talk about this anyway. Might as well do it while she couldn't get away. He made one more desperate plea,

"Ett go." as he tugged on her hand.

Her pleasure ramped up a notch however, and as it flowed from her to him, he lost all control.

"Closche." he growled, leaning down gently taking the juncture of her neck and throat in his jaws as he pounded into her.

"Yes!" she cried, her body starting to shake "cum with me!"

He growled against her skin, biting down gently. He felt her climb to the point of no return as his knot began to form. Karen gasped loudly and tried to look at where their bodies joined. She groaned as the base of Theo's cock continued to swell. She gasped and groaned as Theo forced the swelling inside her with each thrust.

"Ah...Ah..." she gasped, almost scooting back from him as her orgasm built past the edge. Suddenly she was thrown to a whole new edge, her orgasm hanging by a thread. She arched her back, her mouth hanging open. Theo gently bit her mark, bruising, but not piercing. As she shattered, he slammed himself inside, forcing the whole knot in, as his own orgasm painted the walls of her womb.

Karen screamed, her orgasm starting all over again, ramping up in intensity with each wave of cum that was shot into her. The growth also grew to its final size, rubbing against her g-spot with each short thrust from Theo. That, plus all of the cum that was now inside her made her feel incredibly full.

Finally, Theo stopped cumming, but every time he moved, his knot sent her into another orgasm. Theo laid them down, laying on his back, letting the tiny female collapse onto of him. Slowly, she started to come down, her body still convulsing every once in a while.

"So full." she groaned and tried to pull away to relieve the pressure. She yelped and shuddered when she felt a sharp pain where they were connected.

"Wha??" she asked dazed as she looked down where they were connected, before feeling with her hand where they were joined.

"It's a knot." Theo said softly, his voice like gravel as he shifted back to human though his cock stayed the same. Karen felt again and moaned that the feel of a thick, ball-like shape pushed against her lower lips. Theo's member twitched at the touch and she moaned again, pushing her body against his. They both groaned and Theo had to grab her hips to hold her still.

"We need to talk about this," he panted, hesitantly.

Karen tried to blink away the pleasure and nodded.

"Okay," she nodded again and sat up, straddling him so it wouldn't move so much. She waved a hand at him "You talk. I need a few minutes."

Theo gently ran his hands up her thighs and rubbed circles into her hip bones, trying to find the words to say. He swallowed a few times and started to speak but stopped, signing. Even in her dazed state, Karen realized this was serious, and her heart plummeted to her stomach.

"Theo?" she asked, her voice cracking. She couldn't handle anything bad. She couldn't go without him again. Her heart broke, was he going to reject her now too? Was this all payback? "What is it?"

He draped an arm over his eyes, keeping his other one firmly on her waist. Karen swallowed audibly.

"In the werewolf community, when two wolves find the one they are supposed to be with, forever, they mate. Mating is for life, it's where the term soul mate comes from because once you mate, your souls connect." He pushed and sucked in a breath as Karen heart sunk lower.

"You have a mate don't you?" she asked, her voice quivering.

He moved his arm away and looked at her seriously, this conversation was not going the way he wanted it to.

"Yes." he said slowly, continuing to speak to keep her from asking more questions. "When a couple finds each other, they know instantly. A huge celebration is thrown, think of a wedding, and the two wolves join for the first time at the ceremony. It's during that joining the male will knot the female and place his mark on her." looking at her pointedly.

a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers