Changed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers

"But," she stammered "Aren't we joined now?"

A soft smile spread across his face and he looked up at her with a love that took her breath away.

"Yes."

"But you already have a mate!" she accused angrily.

His smile grew, then he tried to turn serious "Yes I do. It's a shame though," she glared at him in disbelief "She's not a wolf, so she doesn't sense the bond mate." his eyes twinkled up at her.

"Wait," she said slowly, realization dawning on her "I'm... I'm your mate?" she asked hesitantly.

Theo simply nodded

"Oh." she said softly, a blush creeping over her. She wasn't expecting that kind of admission. She was expecting to be the other woman in some weird love triangle. The idea that Theo thought of her as his soul mate was a heavy thought to bear, so she quickly changed the subject.

"This knot," she said hastily, "is it like what wolves in the wild do?"

"Mmhmm." he said, his eyes still twinkling.

"Don't they get stuck for like, hours? To ensure the female gets pregnant?" Karen's voice cracked on the last word.

Theo chuckled softly "Yes, the more powerful the wolf, the longer the pair is bound together, and yes, it is to ensure a litter sticks."

"ohmygodamIgoingtogetpregnant?!?" she said in one quick breath.

"No." he answered "At least I'm pretty positive you won't." As he immediately sat up, pushing himself further inside and they both groaned. "Fuck me." he muttered gripping her close as he shuddered slightly.

"I already have," she replied breathlessly "And now we're stuck together for god knows how long, with the possibilities of me getting pregnant."

He chuckled again "I really don't think you'll get pregnant." he said, "It's the mark that binds the two sides together, which is what allows for pregnancy. Unmated wolves can't get pregnant"

"So..." she trailed off "We're not mated then?" Theo pretended like he didn't hear the disappointment in her voice.

"Not right now. I didn't mark you. We're only half way mated I guess" he said with his crooked smile.

"So, what would have to happen to get the rest of the way mated?"

Theo shrugged, a thoughtful look crossing his face. "I'm not sure. With wolves, they bite each other right... here..." he leaned in and kissed her where her neck met her shoulder and she shuddered, letting out a soft moan.

"Do you not know what will happen between a wolf and a not wolf?" she asked, cringing at how awkward that sounded.

"Nope. As far as I know, there haven't been any non-wolf mates. You're the first one." he gave her a beaming smile "I fought my wolf the whole time once he claimed you, yet the more time I spent with you the more I realized he was right. I was finally convinced the night of your last trial. Your Spyrim-half helped too. She said that she had chosen me as your bond mate as well. She even marked me though you can't see them until we've mated, or you use your power on me." He gave her a naughty smile "Speaking of which. Next time you wanna use your power on me, let me know."

She gave him a sheepish smile and shrugged lamely. "So you got visited by my Spyrim half huh? and she marked you?" She asked skeptically. Though in her mind she remembered the glowing mark that appeared on his arm.

*I did* the Spyrim said

"You what?!?" Karen shouted out loud. " You could have let me know"

*I knew you loved him, and he proved himself both as a guardian and as an equal. Of course, this was before his slip up, but as far as I'm concerned, that's been handled.*

Karen groaned and Theo chuckled, pretending she hadn't screamed that out loud

She crossed her arms and looked down at him thoughtfully. "Do you love me?" she asked.

Theo looked her straight in the eye and cupped her cheek "With every fiber of my being." he said honestly.

She studied him for a while, from his honey brown eyes to the soft smile on his lips. How had she'd gone from hating him to loving him in the same day?

*Because, you never hated him* the Spyrim said *you were hurt and confused, granted you had every reason to be, but you also lashed out, just like his wolf did. You've loved him this whole time. It's just been hard to see it with how wild your emotions have been. He's been struggling with the same issues. He know's you're his mate, and he's been split on how to handle it. I mean, he's second in command, and yet, you've never seen him be that wolf because he's been so focused on you. Now that you two are finally together, I have a feeling things will go back to a relative normal. But don't worry, you'll like him when he's back in his Beta mode. He's extremely sexy and in control. It's pretty hot.*

Karen gently worried her lower lip and Theo groaned. " You're so sexy when you do that." he said softly.

She blushed a little harder and stopped biting her lip, but she nodded as if she had made up her mind. "Okay," she said.

"Okay what?" he said looking at her with laughter in his eyes.

"Okay," she said nodding slowly, hesitantly "We're mates."

Theos throat went dry. "What?" his voice cracked, he hadn't expected her to accept him that fast, not after how much he had fucked up.

"I'm agreeing with being mates. You as a whole have chosen me, and half of me has chosen you, so I am also... choosing... you," She trailed off as he stared at her in disbelief. "I'm still pissed at you for attacking me though," she added hastily. "And for snooping in my office!" she tacked on.

"Please, dear god," he groaned out ignoring her last comment "Please don't play with me Karen. I know you're still mad, but please don't play about being mates."

She smiled a soft smile and touched his cheek "I said it before in the bathroom, and I'll say it again. I wouldn't play with you like that." her sentence ended in a groan, as she felt his softening member go rock hard inside her. He cupped her face in his hands and stared deep into her eyes, his breathing heavy.

"I love you Karen DeRusse," he said, before pouring all of his love into a single kiss. Karen moaned and poured all of hers into her response.

The kiss quickly turned hotter, both of them grabbing at each other like they had never laid in each others arms. Moaning, Karen pressed herself against him, the giant knot inside her pressing against her g-spot.

Theo began thrust into her, short, yet powerful thrusts as she shuddered above him.

"I don't want to only be half mated." she moaned breathlessly.

"Me either," he groaned back "But the whole mating thing has to wait til we get back to the compound."

Karen groaned in disappointment, but that was soon eased as she quickly climbed to her peak again. "I'm close," she moaned, "I want you to cum with me again."

Theo groaned and quickened his thrusts, his own orgasm quickly approaching as well.

"Yes, baby," he breathed "Oh yes, shatter around me"

She let out a low moan as she clamped around him, sending him spiraling into his own orgasm, as he painted her womb again.

"Fuck!" she cried as each spurt sent her orgasm spinning out of control again.

Theo just grunted into her shoulder as he held her tight.

"I love you." he whispered in her ear, as he laid back down, taking her with him.

"I love you too." she said with a smile. Her heart bursting with love, a feeling she wasn't sure she would ever feel again.

a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers