Changed Redux Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss." Julia hissed.

Shifting her hands upward, she slid them over Julia's sides and down her back again a few times. With each pass she slipped her hands lower and lower down her friend's sides until she was stroking the sides of her breasts. With each touch, Julia shuddered and made little keening noises in the back of her throat. Julia pushed herself up onto her elbows and repositioned herself, sitting up slightly so that her breasts dangled free and Mary could have better access. Not wanting to rush this, Mary continued to work her way ever so slowly around and down Julia's sides and around her breasts. Always avoiding the sensitive little summits.

Julia was moaning and gasping openly now, her hips making rocking motions in the air and she continually pushed her chest down, trying to make Mary stroke her harder, trying desperately to get Mary to touch her nipples. "Soooo gooood... Oh, touch me... please! Please I need it!" She begged.

Eventually Mary couldn't resist any longer and she slid her hands fully over the mounds. She took her friends between her fingers again marveling at how large and hard they were. Whispering sweetly in Julia's ear, "How is this, my Love?" She gave both nipples a firm, rolling pinch while pulling them at the same time.

A shriek was ripped from Julia as she had a sudden, shockingly intense orgasm. She bucked once in Mary's lap before her back arched upwards as all her muscled went rigid. Her head was thrown back, her eyes wide with rapture, and her mouth opened but her second scream was silent, her lungs were paralyzed with ecstasy. After a deliciously long moment, Julia's body bucked again and she screamed out loud this time, loud and long as her body came. Her head dropped and her eyes clenched shut. She squeezed her thighs together hard, the corded muscles of her toned legs standing out visibly as another crushing wave of ecstasy flooded through her. "Mary!" She shrieked as a third, smaller wave inundated her before receding. The cries of bliss and shuddering waves went on for several more minutes before the beautiful girl finally collapsed, completely spent, into Mary's embrace.

Mary was a little stunned at what she had done to her friend. Her own pleasure burned through her veins and she had actually come within an ace of having her own climax just from watching Julia but through force of will, had somehow managed to control herself and just enjoyed the show. Did I do that to her?, she wondered. A wicked smile slowly spread on her lips as she answered her own question, Of course it was me. Now, what else can I do?

As she had collapsed, face down, Julia had slid a little forward so that now her bottom was right in Mary's lap. Mary surveyed the deliciously curvy, round bottom with a growing hunger. The yellow thong had disappeared completely between the shapely cheeks leaving only a the yellow strings tied over her wide hips.

With one hand, then two, Mary fondled the plump, round bottom for a few minutes, enjoying how Julia's body twitched weakly at first while she whimpered softly into the couch. "Noooo.... Can't yet...." She slurred. "Can't....ooooo.... yeah... ungh... noooo..." she mumbled and grunted incoherently. Gradually her movements became more animated, and her moaning and grunting louder. Her little twitches and clenches were becoming a rocking motion as she pushed her backside up to meet Mary's hand. Casually, Mary pulled the side ties of the bikini bottom and slid the skimpy garment down, liking the way she had to tug it out from between the firm cheeks of her friends beautiful, round ass. Mary ran her fingers over the thin material and felt her own body shudder at the slippery wetness of the suit. Julia must be soaking wet. The thought made Mary moan inwardly and without meaning to, she slipped her fingers down between the cheeks of Julia's ass and let them glide over the soft outer folds of her sex.

Beneath her light touch, Julia jumped and cried out anew. "Oh my.... Aaah!" Her hips bushed back and up, trying on their own to increase the contact with the invading fingers but Mary wouldn't be rushed. She pulled back just enough to keep a feathery contact and slid her fingertip over the wet, swollen lips. Mary continued her light, teasing torture of Julia for several minute while she enjoyed her own building pleasure. The feel of Julia's naked body under her hands and the delightfully naughty sounds her friend was making were sending Mary to heights she had only ever reached before with serious physical stimulation. She had never before gotten this close to an orgasm without even being touched. Squeezing her thighs together, she started rocking her hips, pushing her pussy as deep into the couch as she could and wishing that Julia had taken her panties off when she pulled her bra off.

"Do you like this, my Love?" Mary asked, her words practically dripping with sex.

"Yessss!" Julia cried with a shudder.

"Would you like more?" With her free hand she smacked Julia's ass gently but firmly, making the girl cry out again. "Would you like me inside you?"

"YES! Fuck me please!" She cried.

"Spread yourself open for me." Mary directed.

Obediently, Julia spread her knees, opening herself to Mary and at the same time, pushing her ass up towards her invitingly.

Goddess this was so frigging sexy, Mary thought. "Where would you like it, my Love?" Mary purred, desperately holding off her own climax. Just a bit longer she told herself.

"Inside me! In ME! Oh please....ungh.... oh...." The petite girl whimpered.

"Where?" Mary continued to tease, her voice a little harder this time. Mary was finding that she rather enjoyed making Julia beg for this.

"In my pussy... please." Julia whimpered.

Mary smacked her ass again, harder this time. "No my Pet, not that word. Where do you want it? Where do you need it. What naughty place do you want me?"

Julia hesitated a little but finally out in desperate need she whispered, "I need it in my cunt! Ungh!"

The sound of such a crude word on Julia's lips made Mary shiver. She had the disconcerting impression that a part of her mind that had been safely locked away was not being let loose and what worried her even more was that she liked it. "What was that, my Pet? I didn't quite hear you?" She purred.

Julia cried out, "I want you... you... in me. I want you... in my CUNT!" Her words dissolved into a long low moans of need.

"Of course my Pet." Mary hissed as she effortlessly pushed three fingers deep into Julia's dripping, hungry sex. Instantly the girl bucked and jerked as another orgasm tore through her. She screamed with rapture she Mary pushed her fingers deeper , savoring the way the girl's powerful muscles squeezed her and tried to pull her deeper still. Wetness flooded from Julia's pussy and ran hotly over Mary's hand and thighs, soaking down her lap.

The feel of Julia's essence flowing over and soaking her own panties her was finally too much and Mary joined her lover in rapture. She cried out as fire burst between her thighs and ripped throughout her entire body in an instant. Every fiber of her being went taught as piano wire as her sex clenched down in a spasm so powerful it was almost painful. All rational thought was burned away as her cries matched Julia's, their bliss shared as they came together. She felt Julia's inner muscled pulsing and throbbing with her orgasm and knew her own were doing the same.

Mary was overcome with a need to taste Julia's lips and she dropped sideways to lie beside her. Using her free hand, she grabbed a handful of Julia's lustrous, silky black hair and forced her to look directly into her eyes for an instant. The lust and ecstasy she saw raging deep in those eyes sent her to new heights and she climaxed again with a cry.

With savage desire, Julia reached over and pulled their faces together, mashing their lips together so hard their teeth grated and Mary tasted blood. Julia cried out onto her mouth and Mary joined her. Julia caught Mary's tongue and sucked hard on it, pulling it deep onto her hot mouth.

Pleasure upon pleasure continued to build as they writhed. Mary felt Julia rip her panties off, the fabric biting painfully into her flesh for an instant before it broke away, exposing her drenched sex to the cool air and making her moan loudly. The moan turned to a feral cry and Julia pushed herself down to bury her face between Mary's thighs. The feel of her best friend's tongue playing over her lips and plunging inside her was the most erotic experience of her life. Her knowing tongue found the hard little bump of Mary's clit and she wrapped her lips around it, pulling it in holding it tight while the talented tongue flicked it mercilessly.

Mary's entire existence became centered on her sex as her conscious mind shattered like glass and her body became nothing but a screaming chalice of ecstasy. Unable to bear the exquisite torture any longer, Mary's universe dissolved into the void.

* * *

To be continued...