Changed Redux Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tongue pushed deeper into her mouth and Mary moaned again. The tongue was so long that it was starting to reach down her throat. She though that it should make her gag but oddly it didn't It just slid down her throat. Julia moaned into her mouth as she pushed herself into Mary, sharing both the taste of her sex and their passions. She felt Julia's legs move to straddle her thigh, the hot wetness of her pussy quickly making a slippery wet patch on Mary's skin. The motion of Julia's hips quickly became more forceful as her moaning increased in intensity. Her tongue plunged down Mary's throat as she ground their bodies together.

It's like I'm giving her tongue a blowjob, Mary thought as her own passions built. She heard Marcellene moaning in the back of her mind and wondered if the sorceress had ever had a host like her before.

Marcellene gasped in her thoughts, "This girl.... she may kill... us... ooooohhhhh.... kill us... both!"

Mary couldn't respond with Julia's tongue down her throat but she knew what the sorceress meant. If Julia was going to want sex like this every minute of the day, she didn't think she could keep up for long. But oh, what a way to go.

With strangled cry, Julia's body went taught and Mary could feel a flood of hot wetness on her thigh as the petite woman came. Her small body bucked against Mary and her tongue pushed impossibly deep down her throat for a final instant before slowly sliding back out as her body sagged into Mary's arms.

Tenderly, Mary held the smaller woman in her arms, her body continuing to shiver and twitch as the orgasm faded. Mary enjoyed watching her girls huge breasts jiggle and bounce with every shudder that her body made. Cupping one of the mounds, Mary was a little surprised to see how small her hand was in comparison. Julia was now much more than a handful, at least for her. She snickered at the realization.

Julia's eyes cracked open and she looked up at Mary, her distant gaze still clearly showing the afterglow that still coursed hot through her veins. "Something funny?" She aid breathlessly.

"I was just seeing how huge your breasts are now. I can barely hold them."

"Now?" Julia said.

"I... well..." Mary stammered, about to make up a correction but then thought better of it. She wanted to be honest with Julia. Her friend, no, her lover, deserved the truth. Briefly, a vision of everything she could do with the ring flashed through her mind, manipulating Julia, controlling her, making her do whatever she wanted, maybe controlling other women, manipulating them as well? She thought about what Marcellene had said earlier about how the previous owners of the ring had used it's power to gather vast harems of beautiful women and wondered if she could really do that as well. With an effort, she pushed the mental image of dozens of beautiful woman out of her mind and brought her thoughts back to Julia. Under her breath, she whispered, "Please be cool with all this."

The air shimmered.

Caught off guard, Mary paused for a second wondering what she might have just done. She hesitated but Julia was sitting there looking at her expectantly. Taking a deep breath, Mary started, "Well, it's like this..." and went on to explain the events of the last day.

About fifteen minutes later Julia was leaning back against the couch with a look on her face that made Mary think she was rethinking the years of pining for her and likely mulling over Mary's sanity as well.

"So let me get this straight, you found a ring, a magic ring." she said while waving her fingers around in gesture that Mary could only assume was mocking, "This ring has an ancient priestess or sorceress or something trapped in it and it, she... whatever, transported you to an ancient temple and gave you the ability to control others and manipulate them in any way your little heart desires? And you took this incredible, mind bending power, a power that would let you do just about anything, a power that could probably make you ruler of the fucking world... and you supposedly gave me big tits and a round ass." She raised one eyebrow. "Did I get that all right?"

"Uh, well it sounds kinda bad when you say it like that." Mary mumbled, suddenly feeling very stupid. She was glad she had left out the part about how she also had sex with Marcellene on that hilltop temple. Adding that into Julia's already mocking recital of the last few hours would have made the whole thing sound just that much more ridiculous. "That wasn't exactly what happened."

The eyebrow quirked higher and her lips curled into a wry, lopsided grin. "You're right. I left off the part where you said you boosted my erogenous zones off the charts, made me into a nympho and gave me a tongue from a circus freak show."

Feeling exceptionally embarrassed, Mary said,"It all sounds so stupid when you say it like that. It's all just so new. I still don't even really know how to control it. Most of the things I did to you were by accident. I can change them back... I think."

Shaking her head, Julia said, "Ok, this is really getting pretty weird Mary. You're starting to scare me now. I don't' get what you think there is to change back Mary. You keep talking like you changed me all around, but I've always been like this. You didn't change me!"

"You don't see anything different about yourself from yesterday?" Mary said, wondering to herself how she was going to deal with this. Or if she should she even deal with it. Couldn't she just leave things the way they were? Julia didn't know and what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, right? Whatever the ring did, it apparently changed the mind of the person it was changing so they wouldn't notice the change. Julia thought she had always been like this. At least she mostly accepted the changes as always being like that. She recalled her conversation yesterday just after she had given Julia her fabulous new curves and while she accepted it almost totally, there did seem to be at least a little confusion and recalling of the way she had been. But it hadn't been much and what little confusion there had been didn't last long. Basically, Julia just thought this was how she had always been and Mary simply explaining it to her wasn't going to change that. The easiest solution was to just let the magic work and go with it.

Mary mulled that over for a minute but decided she didn't like that answer. Keeping all this from Julia didn't feel right. She wanted Julia to know. A part of her knew she could just wish or will or whatever and use the magic on Julia again to make her know all this, but for some reason she wanted to do this without the ring if she could. A though struck and she stood up, "Wait here."

She ran to the bathroom and rummaged through the pile of dirty laundry that was still there from yesterday until she found her phone. Unlocking it she was happy to see she still had a little battery power left after leaving it unplugged all night. She opened up photos and scrolled through looking for a good photo of Julia before the changes. She found a good full body shot of Julia in leggings and a tight tee shirt but it wasn't what she had been expecting. The photo showed Julia as she was now. Her huge breasts stretching the tee shirt fabric out and her curvy backside filling out the leggings nicely. The photo had changed just like Julia.

"It changed too."

"Interesting. The magic changed her and everything associated with her changes as well. This magic is indeed powerful. This cannot come only from me." Marcellene said into her thoughts. "This is coming from you as well. You have your own magic. Untapped, untrained, but it's there."

"I don't have magic. I'm not a wizard. This isn't a Harry Potter book."

"Harry who?"

"Nevermind. Maybe it's just that one photo..." she scrolled through but quickly found that they were all changed. They all showed the new Julia. "What the hell..." Another idea struck her and she turned to the clothes hamper next to the door. Rummaging through she pulled out one of Julia's bras but was shocked to see that it had changed as well .The thin, basic A-Cup bras that Julia usually wore had been replaced with a much more sexy looking piece. Checking the tag, Mary noted it was a E-Cup. "Thirty E. That's even bigger than I thought. No wonder they look so huge on her little body." She muttered.

"They look delicious, you mean."

"Yeah, that too."

"Who are you talking to?" Julia's voice said from the doorway, startling Mary and making her jump. Julia stood there naked, smirking at her, "Ooooh, I get it. It's your sorceress friend, right?"

Mary though she looked both amused and a little concerned. "Actually I was. I was just trying to find a photo of the way you used to be but they all changed too. I just need to find a way to..." She broke off, and turned her back to Julia. Becoming more frustrated by the second, without thinking she bit out, "I just wish you knew what things I changed!"

The air shimmered.

Mary's head snapped around, realizing what she had just done. She was just opening her mouth to curse when Julia beat her to the punch.

"Holy shit, you really did change me!" Julia exclaimed. She was looking down at her breasts, her hands running under them and cupping their full weight. She turned to the mirror, "Holy crap! These girls a fucking huge! I look like a porn star! No, more like an anime girl. And look at this ass. Holy shit!" She laughed, turned to look at Mary and smiled wickedly, "And you are a serious fucking pervert! Look what you did to me!" She looked down and cupped her tits in her small hands, "Wow, I guess you're a boob girl, huh?" She turned to the mirror again and checked out her ass, "Or maybe a ass girl? I guess since you gave me both you're more of a full package kind of woman."

"I guess..." Mary started but Julia interrupted her.

"And this tongue!? You really are a fucking wierdo." She laughed, "This is some seriously kinky shit." She slid her tongue out and Mary was a little shocked to see just how long it really was now. It slid out maybe ten or twelve inches as Julia twirled it about like a snake. It was both kinky and more than a bit creepy to see.

"I don't really know how to control it yet." Mary said, feeling incredibly self conscious. Julia was right of course, all the changes she had made had been pretty perverted. She felt herself blushing furiously and she couldn't meet Julia's eyes. "I just think of something and it sort of happens. When you were licking me I just thought how amazing it would be if you could lick deeper and it happened. I'm so sorry I did these things to you. I can try to change you back if you want."

Julia's tongue slid back in a way that reminded Mary, a little disconcertingly, of a snake. "Change me back!?" Julia practically shouted. "Have you gone completely crazy? I'm like a fucking sex goddess now! Don't you dare change me back!"

A little taken aback, Mary said, "Uh, ok. If that's really what you want."

"Of course it's what I want! I've dreamed about looking like this my whole life. And how you amped up how good sex feels?" She cupped her breast again and took her nipples between her fingers, rolling and pinching them gently. Her eyes slid closed and she groaned. "Oh Baby, this is sooooo amazing."

"Is it really that good?" Mary asked, feeling herself starting to respond to the sight of Julia playing with her tits.

Julia stopped and looked at her, surprised. "You mean you haven't tried this on yourself yet? Why?"

"I don't even know if the magic will work on me." Mary said a little lamely. In truth, she hadn't even thought about trying it out on herself.

"The mind control aspect of the magic most certainly won't work. You can't really alter your own mind. But the physical changes?" Marcellene seemed to be considering for a moment. "It may work on you. There is really no way of telling since this aspect of the magic is unexpected."

"What were you doing jut now?" Julia asked curiously. "Was that sorceress talking to you in your head?"

"Yes, Marcellene was just telling me that the magic might actually work on me but she doesn't know. Seems like this is kind of new territory for her too."

"So she just like talks in your head? She always there now?"

Mary shrugged and held up the ring on her thumb. "Yup. We're stuck with each other apparently."

"Hopefully you don't snore".

Mary laughed then told Julia what Marcellene said.

"She sounds pretty snarky." Julia said, looking at the ring.

"Yeah, I'm beginning to think that too. Should be interesting."

"And you can't take the ring off? Ever?" Julia asked, still looking at the ring.

"I don't think so." Mary said.

Marcellene spoke into her thoughts, "The only way that ring comes off is if it decides to, or you die."

A bit shocked to hear it put like that, Mary asked, "Really?"

"What did she say?" Julia asked.

"She said either the ring decides it wants to come off, or I have to die. Otherwise I'm stuck with it."

"It decides?" Julia asked. "The ring or the sorceress?"

"The ring. It's... well, it's a little hard to explain but basically, she's not in charge, the ring is." Mary explained.

Shaking her head slowly, Julia said, "Ok. Whatever." Straightening a little, she turned her gaze back to Mary, put her hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side,"So what about you?"

"What about me?"

"I mean, look at me." She waved a hand vaguely down her body, "I'm like a fucking sex goddess now and you get to sleep with me. Only seems fair that I get to sleep with a goddess too."

Mary hedged, "I don't know if I should. I still don't really..."

Julia interrupted her, "Don't give me that crap. Now come on, try the tits first. Oh! No, wait!" She said and turning, ran from the room. A few seconds later she bounded back into the room, huge tits bouncing, phone in hand. Opening up photos, she brought up a pick of two women sitting by a swimming pool. They were both on their knees, sitting back on their feet but leaning forward to kiss. Both women were wearing one piece bathing suits but the tops were pulled down allowing their breasts to spill out and touch. The woman on the left was busty but the woman on the right was in a whole other league entirely. Mary couldn't even begin to guess what cup size she might have been or where she could even buy a bra. "That one." Julia said with a grin, naturally indicating the one with the colossal tits.

"Like that?" Mary said, taken aback. "She looks absolutely ridiculous. And by the way, what are you doing with this on your phone?" She waggled the phone and it's accompanying porn under Julia's nose.

Julia actually laughed at that. "The Queen of Pervs turns me into a walking wet dream and now she want to make fun of what I get off to when I'm alone? That's funny! Now," she grabbed the phone and held up the photo. "That body. Try it."

"Really?"

"Oh come on! Please! At least try it for today. If you really don't like it you can always change back." Then a little gleam came into her eye and she slid closer to Mary. Slowly, almost casually, she reached up to circle one of Mary's nipples lazily with a fingertip. "But I'm betting I can make you very," she leaned in closer and pinching the nipple, whispered into Mary's ear, "very happy in a body like that."

"You're so bad." Mary said, her voice becoming thick with lust. "Ok, I'll try it for you, but no promises on how long I stay like that."

Coming face to face with Mary, Julia stood up on her tiptoes and kissed her on the lips. Casually slipping her tongue deep into Mary's mouth for a moment before pulling back. "Whatever you say Mistress, but once I show you what we can do together with me looking like this and you looking like that, you won't want to ever go back."

She's probably right about that. Marcellene said into her thoughts, Judging by that look in her eye, you probably won't get any sleep for at least a month. But I guess that's what you get for turning your new girlfriend into a nymphomaniac.

"Oh shut up." Mary muttered.

"What?" Julia asked.

"She's being snarky again."

"Oh. I'm beginning to think I would like to meet her. She sounds pretty interesting. What was she saying?"

Mary snickered, "She was just commenting on how I'm not going to be sleeping much now that I've turned you into a nympho."

Julia snapped her fingers and pointed and Mary, "Hey that's right! You need to be like me too! Before you do the body, you need to do that super-duper sex drive boost thingie you did to me!"

"That too?"

"Yeah! Oh, trust me Baby, this one will be worth it. You won't believe the difference. It was frigging a...ma...zing! I have never cum like that in my life!" She came over behind Mary and turned her to face the mirror over the sink. "Ok, sex boost first. Let's go, no more stalling."

Resignedly, Mary tried to set her mind in order. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and then much as she did yesterday with Julia, she pictured all her erogenous zones as highlights on a schematic diagram of herself. She imagined turning up the brightness, making all the hot spots blazing and making the cool spots warm. Holding the image in her mind's eye, she superimposed it over her own image in the mirror then pushed them together.

The air around her shimmered.

Mary felt a ripple of, something, run quickly through her body, then nothing.

"Well?" Julia asked, still standing behind her. "I felt something... odd. Like the air in the room shook or something but nothing actually moved. Weird. Was that you?"

"Yeah. And I felt something. I don't know if it worked though. How do I tell?"

A wolfish grin spread across Julia's reflection in the mirror. Wordlessly, she slid her hands up under Mary's breasts and took her nipples in her fingers. At the first touch Mary groaned at the sensations that flowed from her breasts. When Julia's fingers started rolling her nipples Mary cried out with the startling jolt of pleasure.

"Oh dear Goddess!" She moaned when she could catch her breath. "It's never been like this!"

"I know. I told you it's amazing." Her hands slid away and she moved back a pace. "But first, you have something else to do."

Mary almost dropped to her knees at the sudden lack of contact. It had felt so good. "Oh, you naughty little bitch." She breathed.

Julia's wicked smile was back, "Don't worry Mistress, your little Pet will give you what ever you want as soon as you give her a little present."

"Alright." Mary faced the mirror again. Looking down at the photo again, she fixed the image in her mind then looked at her own image in the mirror. She was about to try the superimposing trick again when she recalled how she had accidentally changed Julia just by wanting the change. Was it that easy? She looked at the photo again and said, "I want my body to look like that."

The air shimmered.

Mary felt that same surge of energy course through her only much more intense this time. It felt as if she had been dunked in both freezing cold and steaming hot water at the same time. Her entire body felt charged for an instant before the sensation left her in a rush. She fell forward, catching herself on the counter and staring down into the sink. After a couple breaths she realized that her body suddenly felt very different. Somehow out of balance and... heavier.

Behind her, Julia gasped, "Holy fuck! It actually works! You're like... well, look at you!"

Looking up into the mirror, Mary felt an electric thrill of shock run straight up her spine and she squeaked in surprise. The woman looking back at her in the mirror was no longer her. Or at the least, not totally her. The face was the same but the body... holy moly, the body. Yikes. Curvaceous didn't even begin to cover the woman that was on the other side of the looking glass. Her breasts were beyond huge bordering on colossal capped by huge nipples that were incredibly dark, long and thick. Her waist was slim by comparison but was still probably several inches bigger than she had been, Her stomach flat and toned and her hips wide and curvy. Twisting about, she could see that her backside easily matched the rest of her ridiculous proportions.