Changed Redux Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kicking off the blankets she gripped the hem of her shirt and yanked it up, exposing the firm mounds of her breasts, swollen with her hot, sweet milk, glistening in the dim glow of the light from her alarm clock.

The tempo of her fingers increased as she felt her release approaching. Her breathing was coming in quick, sharp little pants as her entire body began to tighten. Her toes curled as her legs spread wide and her hips rose. The sound of her rapid breathing, accompanied by the wet noises of her fingers pumping in and out of her trembling sex filled the small room and was occasional accented by a muffled gasp or grunt.

When her release finally arrived it did so in a shocking rush. A cry was torn from her throat as her sex contracted around her fingers with crushing tightness. Her back arched, forcing hips down as her body instinctively tried to drive her fingers ever deeper into her hungry core. She felt wetness raining down onto her running down her and was shocked to see milk spurting from her nipples like tiny fountains. She had leaked milk before while masturbating but never like this. She found it both embarrassing and at the same time incredibly erotic.

"Oh Goddess!" She managed to gasp out as another savage wave of ecstasy crashed through her. Her soul sang with pleasure as she twisted and thrashed, her body straining against the tangled sheets until she finally collapsed back onto the bed, totally spent.

* * *

Kristy awoke slowly, her veins still humming with a delicious post-climax burn. She stretched languidly and rolled onto her side, savoring how wonderfully sensitive her entire body still felt as the soft blankets slid over her skin.

Gradually she became aware that something was amiss. Something felt a bit off somehow. With a jolt, she sat upright and looked around her small bedroom. In the dim glow of her alarm clock, she saw a woman standing at the foot of her bed, smiling down at her. Except it wasn't a woman... at least, not a human one.

"Goddess." Kristy breathed.

The woman's smile grew wider. "Ah, I'm so very pleased that you remember me, my love."

The Goddess Kazorra took a step closer to the bed, her eyes gliding over Kristy's naked form. Kristy saw the woman's smile change as her gaze lingered on her breasts. The look that flared in those inhuman eyes made Kristy's breath hitch in her throat. Kristy couldn't recall another instant in her life when she had seen such powerful look of raw, animal lust in another person's eyes. It went far beyond normal human needs and desires. This was something deep, ancient... primal. She bit her lower lip and whimpered as wetness flooded her once again. Trembling, she wanted to sink back into the bed, to get away from the entity before her but instead found her body leaning in, desperately wanting whatever the Goddess would do to her.

The Goddess raised one hand and reached for Kristy's face, ghosting her hand over Kristy's skin, teasing but not quite touching. Even without contact, Kristy could feel the promise of what the Goddess's touch was capable of doing to her... for her... with her. It was like an electric current dancing over her skin, making her hair stand on end while all of her nerves fired in concert. Inwardly, Kristy thought that if the woman actually touched her even the barest amount, she would likely have an orgasm on the spot. She also suspected that any kind of climax the Goddess gave her might just conceivably kill her.

It would probably be worth it.

The woman sat on the edge of the bed near Kristy and leaned in languidly towards her. Kristy found it very hard to keep her eyes up, they were continually drawn to the woman's breasts, all six of them. They way mounds shifted and swayed with her movements was entrancing and deliciously exotic. Kristy found herself fixating on the dark, hard nipples that were easily visible through the thin, gauzy material that barely even counted as a dress. Kristy imagined her tongue circling the stiff, crinkled skin, circling the nub...her lips closing around it... her tongue drawing it in...

The Goddess's quiet laugh brought Kristy back to the present and she felt a furious blush heating her cheeks and even the tips of her ears.

"Oh, no need to be embarrassed, my love. Your thoughts are absolutely delicious and we'll have plenty of time for that later." She slid in closer to Kristy and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

The closeness of the Goddess sent ripples of pleasure tingling through Kristy and she couldn't contain another whimper. When the woman spoke, the feel of warm breath on her ear made her shudder with need.

"But first," the Goddess whispered, "do you remember your pledge to me?"

Kristy recalled that night a few weeks ago. The Goddess had taken her and in the throws of her passions Kristy had agreed to become her priestess and pledged her life to the Goddess. "Yes." She breathed. She didn't know what being a priestess for the Goddess of Lust would entail but at that moment she had never wanted anything so much in her entire life.

"Mmmm." The Goddess said. "That was just what I wanted to her." She kissed the tip of Kristy's ear.

A shocking jolt of pleasure lanced straight through Kristy's head and she cried out as her body went taught. Electric currents of pleasure seared through her as powerful climax took her body.

After a couple minutes she came back to earth and realized that somehow Goddess has slipped behind her and Kristy was gently cradled in her arms. She moaned as her fogged mind started piecing together a number of odd sensations into a clearer picture. The feel of six breasts against her back was certainly unusual but the feel of six hands gliding over her body was beyond erotic.

Kristy's moaning became a constant purr as the hands of the Goddess touched her seemingly everywhere at once. Her breasts, her neck, her pussy, her hair, her nipples, her arms, her mouth. No part of her body escaped their caress. Within minutes she was approaching another climax. Her moaning had turned to keening cries of rapture as the pressure in her core continued to build.

Kristy felt hot breath on her ear and she cried out louder as lips, soft and hot, kissed her.

"Are you prepared to join with your Goddess?"

"Yesss!" Kristy cried as she felt fingers pushing impossibly deep into her sex. "Oh Goddess, yes! I'm yours, take me!"

The Goddess Kazorra kissed her newest acolyte on the ear and said, "Very well, my love. The words were spoken, the pact is sealed. In this life and in the world after, you will serve me for all eternity. Your life and you soul, are mine."

A stunning orgasm exploded throughout Kristy's entire body as all six hands gripped her tightly, crushing her into the Goddess behind her. Kristy wanted to scream out with the sudden, terrifying assault of blinding pleasure mixed with searing pain but her body refused to respond. She sagged lifelessly, a pliable doll in the hands of her new Mistress.

"Relax, my love, this is just the beginning of a whole new life of pleasure for you."

She lay helpless in the arms of the Goddess as climax after climax rolled through her. Time became meaningless an her entire world dissolved away leaving nothing but the Goddess and the rapture that flowed from her.

Eventually some distant part of her mind noted that light in the room was slowly becoming brighter and she could now see their reflection in the large mirror mounted on her dresser. She watched enraptured as the six hands wandered over her body, seeming to touch everything at once. It finally occurred to her pleasure fogged brain that the light in the room was actually coming from her. Or more accurately from both of them. Wherever their bodies touched Kristy's skin was glowing. The glow was a soft, pale turquoise blue that was dim but getting stronger by the minute.

"Wha...?" Kristy managed to gasp out between the moans and cries.

"Ssssh. Just wait my love." The Goddess Kazorra whispered, her breath hot in Kristy's ear. "You're almost ready, it's almost time."

"Wha... ah... are... ah... a... unh... ungh!" Kristy tried to speak, tried to ask a question but was barely able to think and couldn't manage to form the words properly.

Now the sensations coming from where her skin was in contact with the Goddess were changing. It almost felt as if she was somehow changing. Looking back to the mirror she saw that where their bodies came together the glow was now a brilliant blue and she had to squint against the glare. She looked closer and what she saw made her blood run cold.

Their bodies were joining together. Or maybe melting together was a better term. As she watched, the Goddess slowly sank into her, their skin melding and blending under the brilliant turquoise glow. As the deity sank deeper and deeper into her, Kristy felt as though she were becoming larger and at the same time, more powerful. Energy charged her veins and the burning pleasure surging through her turned into a searing, all consuming rapture.

With a final flare of brilliant light she felt the Goddess meld with her completely and every nerve in her body responded. Energy flared in her and tore through every corner of her being. She arched her spine, threw back her head and screamed into the darkness. It was a raw, savage, animal sounding cry that made her own hair stand on end. When intense assault on her reason and self control finally subsided, she collapsed onto her bed.

Some time later reality came back to Kristy an she looked about to see what had become of the Goddess. She didn't see her and tried to sit up. It was then with a cold, hard shock that Kristy realized that while the Goddess may have disappeared, she had left her mark on Kristy.

Kristy fumbled for a few moments, trying to gain control of the three pairs of wildly flailing arms that she now possessed while she also tried to gain her balance that was thrown off by the six full, round breasts on her chest.

"What the hell! She... she made me into... to... her!" Kristy stammered in horror. Then, panic rising she cried, "Oh dear Goddess. What did you do to me? I can't go out like this!"

"You don't like your new look?" Said the Goddess. It took Kristy a moment to realize that the voice was actually in her head and that she was alone in the room.

"I can't go out like this!" She cried. The pleasure that had been flowing through her veins now quickly fleeing in the face of a panic fueled surge of adrenaline. "I look like a... a... a freak!"

The Goddess laughed into Kristy's thoughts. "A Freak? I didn't realize that's what I was."

With a flash of sudden horror, Kristy realized that she had just insulted a Goddess and wondered what might now happen to her. She stammered an apology, "I'm... I'm sorry Mistress. It's just that I..."

"No need to apologize my love. I know that all that has happened to you is a lot to absorb."

As the Goddess spoke, Kristy took a deep breath and tried to quiet her panic. This was difficult to do as she constantly felt the three sets of arms twitching a moving on their own as if her body didn't know quite what to do with them, which wasn't really far off the mark. The feel of all six moving independently was decidedly foreign to her her. "I'm sorry Mistress, it's just so... well, strange." She concentrated and was both fascinated and horrified to see all three hands on the right flex in unison.

"Here, I think I can help you with that." The voice of the Goddess echoed in Kristy's head, "Can't have you flailing around like a freak now can we?"

Kristy felt a furious blush heating her cheeks and ears at the dig from the Goddess. "I'm... uh, no. I'm sorry my... uh... what should I call you? Is Mistress proper? Or My Lady? Goddess?"

"I'm not that particular, my love, at least for you. Goddess or Mistress will do fine." She paused then the tone of her voice changed, suddenly becoming more forceful and commanding. "But all your new followers, all of the followers you will get for me, will address me as is fitting. They will address me as Goddess Kazorra. But you, well my love, you hold a special place, you are my High Priestess. You alone among mortals will have the exclusive right of communing directly with me, of touching the divine, of lying with eternity. That is the privilege of your new station."

"I... me?" Kristy asked. "But I'm nobody special. I'm just... well... me." She said quietly.

"No my love, look at who you are now." The voice of the Goddess seemed to swim around in Kristy's head, whispering in her ear, sending tingling ripples of warm, comforting pleasure through her mind. "You are the chosen of a Goddess on Earth. You have bonded with that Goddess and been touched by the divine. You have just gained powers that few mortals have had in eons. In time you will see that you are destined to be so much more than you ever imagined. So much more than you ever thought you could be."

A tingle started at the base of Kristy's neck and quickly radiated outward, down each of her six arms. "Now, hold still a moment, this should help you get used to your new... what was that word I heard the other day... upgrades?" The sultry laugh echoed deliciously through her head as flush of rapture slipped over Kristy's skin, making her core contract and her nipples tighten. She realized with a groan that her extra breasts amplified the sensations to delicious new heights. Without thinking she brought her hands up, all of them, to cup her new breasts. She moaned at the feel of the six heavy orbs, each so much larger than her breasts had been previously. Moving more on instinct than conscious thought, she pinched first one, then two, then all of her nipples. With a shudder she cried out at the flood of new sensations that exploded in her chest. "Oh Goddess..." She croaked out as her core convulsed.

"You see, my love. I told you, a whole new world of pleasure." Kazorra said, her voice thick with passion. "Now, my love... worship me."

Kristy knew exactly what the Goddess of Lust wanted and with her own hands, she plunged herself into rapture.

* * *

Part Two ~ A Flash of Blue

"Kristy! Are you going to work today?" Echoed up the stairs and prodded Kristy groggily back to the living world.

"Wha...?" She mumbled as she disentangled herself from the mass of blankets and sheets that was somehow wrapped around her entire body. She finally manged to get the fabric off her head only to be momentarily blinded by the clear morning sunlight streaming into her room from around the edges of her window blinds.

Bright sunlight. Too bright for early morning. She looked wildly at her clock. 9:34. Shit!

She launched herself out of bed and made a grab for the nearest clothes that looked like they would be presentable and started stuffing her body into them. After a few seconds the events of the previous night came back to Kristy and her eyes snapped open wide.

She looked down at her chest. Two boobs.

She looked at her arms. Two.

Two... not six. Normal. She was still normal. She sighed heavily. It must have just been a dream. "Thank God."

"I think you mean Goddess, my love. And besides, you already gave me plenty of thanks last night."

The voice of the Goddess Kazorra floated through Kristy's head, or was it actually in the room? Regardless of where it came from, it's unexpected arrival made Kristy squeak in surprise. She took a startled step back, tripped over a pillow and fell square on her ass.

"Goddess, I... I'm sorry." She stammered.

Kazorra laughed again and Kristy found herself warmed by the sound. The laughter was rich and musical and reverberated with something deep in her soul. "There is no reason to be sorry. You are new to this so I will be patient with you. But for now, I believe you have somewhere to be."

The real world came back to Kristy and she swore softly. "Shit. Yeah, I'm going to be late for work." She looked around the room but saw no actual sign of the Goddess anywhere. "So, um... will I see you again or, uh..." she hesitated. "Should I be saying prayers to you or, uh... something?" The whole line of questioning felt awkward and just generally wrong to Kristy. She imagined it was somehow wrong or improper to be addressing a deity in such a familiar way. But then again, they had just had sex... or at least something like sex, the night before so maybe she had earned a little familiarity. However, even for all that, Kristy had absolutely no idea what a High Priestess to the Goddess of Lust was supposed to actually do. Well, have sex she supposed, but what else? And considering the current state of her social life even that single requirement was likely going to be problematic.

"Don't worry my love, it will all care of itself. Remember, you have a Goddess in your corner now."

Kristy had the uncomfortable feeling that the Goddess had just been reading her mind. "Uh, yes Mistress." She said cautiously. "I need to be going now."

"Have fun."

* * *

Luckily, Kristy's grandmother agreed to watch her granddaughter for the day and saved her the drive to the daycare center and the resulting extra twenty minutes it required. She pulled open the door to the store at a couple minutes after ten and taking a deep breath, walked in.

Artie looked up from his place at one of the computers on the front counter and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"I know, I know." Kristy said. "I'm so sorry. I had the weirdest dreams last night and they kept me up most of the night. I guess when I finally fell asleep I really fell asleep because I slept right through my alarm."

Artie looked at her for a few more seconds before one corner of his mouth quirked up in a half grin. "It happens." Then one eyebrow quirked and the grin receded, "Just don't let it happen tomorrow. I need you here right at seven every day for the next week or so. Ok?"

"Ok. But why? What's up?"

"You're running the show, that's why." The older man sighed and continued, "Doc is sending me up to Boston for a bunch of tests and scans and God knows what else. I'll probably be out for a few days at least."

"Did the Doctor think you were going to be ok?" Kristy asked, feeling a weight settling into the pit of her stomach. Artie was the closest thing she had ever had to an actual father and the thought of something happening to the old man was heartbreaking.

"Doc didn't really say. Too early to tell I guess." He stood slowly, "But I suspect whatever it is they'll be some pill or something to cover it." He looked over at her and smiled, "Don't count me out yet, I'm planning on running this place for at least another ten years."

* * *

The next morning rolled around and Kristy dutifully opened the store at seven sharp. She handled the morning business without much trouble. That early it was mostly all contractors and professionals who knew exactly what they wanted. For that reason, mornings were typically pretty easy for Kristy, hectic, but relatively straightforward. She had gotten a pretty good handle on all the different parts and fittings associated with plumbing and even knew a lot of the shorthand terms for fittings that the contractors used. She was glad for this because it saved her from feeling like an idiot when she stood there looking lost when someone asked for P-Trap.

Seemingly contrary to almost everyone else, Monday was not Kristy's least favorite day of the week for pretty much the same reasons that mornings rolled by quickly. On Mondays the store was filled mostly pros who knew their business. It was actually Friday afternoons, the time that most people looked forward to at work because it was so close to the weekend, were Kristy's least favorite. That was when all the homeowners, or "Weekend Warriors", as Artie liked to call them, came in looking for parts for their weekend projects. She had learned to dread dealing with the person looking for "It was some kind of valve I think. It was metal and I think it had a blue handle. You know the part I mean?" Kristy had a lot of patience, but not a limitless well and many of these encounters severely tried her limits.

123456...9