Changed Redux Pt. 07

Story Info
Released by the Ring, Mary's own magic starts to take over.
25k words
4.76
20.3k
19

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

This story depicts graphic lesbian sex and mind control. If works of fiction involving these topics don't interest you or you are in an area where it is prohibited then I suggest you click the back button now. All characters are fictional and are depicted as being over the age of 18.

Once again I would like to thank all my readers out there in cyberland. I know there tends to be an extraordinarily long time between my submissions but I hope you find each chapter worth the long wait once they finally arrive. Unfortunately, having to work for a living tends to be a bit of an inconvenience quite in addition to the fact that my muse is a fickle little creature who flits in and out when she chooses.

As always, please remember that I, like most of the authors on this site are not professional authors. We do this in our free time for your enjoyment and our own. Our only reward for all our efforts is the feedback and votes we get from you, our loyal readers.

Having said all that, I hope you will enjoy my words.

~ CD

Part One ~ Party All Night

"Do we really have to do this?" Julia said as the car door shut with a thunk.

Mary looked pointedly down as she climbed out and carefully shut her own door, using the motion to hide the smirk that she wasn't able to contain. "Sorry, but yes, we do."

"But I hate this kind of thing," Julia said, the tone of her voice sounding very close to that of a petulant child. "I never know what to do or what to say. I'm just so frigging awkward at any kind of social event."

"It's just a wedding, you're not meeting the Queen. Now relax. You'll be fine." Mary said as she straightened her dress. She looked up as Julia came around the front of the car and Mary felt her breath hitch in her throat. "Dear Goddess, you look amazing tonight." She breathed.

Julia was wearing a simple blue dress that fitted her curvaceous form like a second skin. The blue fabric looked fantastic against her tanned skin and dark hair. The dress was skimpy enough to be sexy as hell but not quite revealing enough to be tacky for a wedding. Two pairs of silver hoop earrings, one larger and one smaller, dangled from her ears while strappy platform heels adorned her small feet. Completing the look was a simple but elegant silver choker around her slender neck. Dangling from the choker was a single silver ring, the symbol of her devotion to the Goddess Ama-Ahrus, Goddess of Women. One of the Old Gods who long, long ago disappeared from this world but was now slowly returning with their help.

Julia blushed a bit at the compliment and smiled. "Mostly thanks to you. I never looked like this before you and your magic came along."

"No, you were always beautiful, I just made you sexier," Mary said with a wink and a laugh.

Julia affected a hurt expression. "Oh? So I wasn't sexy before?"

Shrugging, Mary said, "Well, you did have tiny little boobs..."

"Oh, you bitch!" Julia said and smacked Mary with her clutch. "I should just drive home now. Leave you here by yourself all night and let you take a fucking Uber home!"

"You really want to leave me here all alone? I bet there will be at least a few single ladies here tonight I could dance with." She said playfully, teasing her lover. She wasn't at all prepared for the suddenly stricken look that flashed in Julia's dark eyes at the suggestion.

Abruptly, Julia turned away and made a show of straightening her dress. Crisply, she said, "Well, I suppose I can't stop you so go ahead."

Mary was unsure of what had just caused the abrupt shift in Julia's mood. She had teased Julia many times before about other women and they had even shared several women over the last few weeks. Of course, Mary had a few encounters with other women without Julia but she always told her about them and Julia had always been excited by them. And while it was true that Julia hadn't actually had any physical encounters without Mary being there, she didn't think that event would be much longer in coming. Julia and one of her employees, Jasmine had been flirting rather shamelessly for weeks now and Mary figured they would be tangled around each other, sweaty and moaning, very soon. Actually, she was kind of surprised it hadn't happened yet.

So why would the idea of her with another woman suddenly bother Julia now? Was it the comment about how she used to look?

"Julia, I was just teasing sweetheart," Mary said, stepping up behind her and placing a hand on her bare shoulder.

"I..." Julia broke off. "I know. I'm sorry. It's just I'm so nervous about this evening. And then you made the crack about how I wasn't sexy before, then how you'd find another woman..." She broke off again and took a deep breath as if preparing to say more but just shook her head a little instead and said, "I'm ok."

"No, you're obviously not," Mary said and gently turned Julia around to face her. With a finger under her chin, she tipped Julia's face up so she could look into her eyes. "I'm sorry I made the crack about how you looked before. I was just teasing. Of course, you were beautiful and sexy before. You were more than beautiful, you always have been. I was just too blind to see it. And there is no other woman for me. Yes, we fool around and sleep around, but it's always you that I come back to, and it always will be. I love you Julia."

Tears welled up in the corners of Julia's eyes and her lips trembled for a second before she abruptly looked down, opening her clutch and pulling out a tissue. "Dammit, knock that shit off." She muttered. "You're going to make me fuck up my makeup." She dabbed at the tears for a couple of seconds before looking up. She smiled a little and said, "I know. I guess I just needed to hear you say it again. It's just that you're so... well, powerful now. You could... can, have any woman or women you want with just a thought. Why would you want just plain old me? I guess I just worry that you'll get tired of me someday."

"That will never happen, it won't." She paused and looked down at the dull silver ring on her thumb. "Since I put on this ring, I've changed obviously. I know now I can't control all of it. I can't resist all of the urges it gives me so yes, I do fool around with other women and will keep doing it." She quirked an eyebrow and smirked a little, "Quite frankly, with the changes I've made in you, both of us will." She sobered before continuing, "But that's just sex, not love. What is between us is different. That's why after every encounter I come back to you and tell you about it, so you know everything, so there are no secrets between us."

"I know," Julia said quietly. "And it doesn't really bother me that you're with other women." An embarrassed little grin played at the corners of her mouth, "Honestly, hearing you tell me about it is pretty fucking hot." The smirk faded, "I just get worried. It would be so easy for you to leave me and there is nothing I could ever do about it."

"Julia..." Mary started but Julia talked over her.

"Mary, I finally got you after all this time, after wanting you for so long and not being able to have you," Julia said, her voice tight. "I loved you ever since that first year in college. Did you know that? I wanted you so bad it hurt. But you weren't interested in me that way, you weren't into girls. So, I had to resign myself to just being your friend. Then, after all that time thinking that you would never want me the same as I wanted you, in one amazing, magical instant, it all changed. You put on that ring and everything changed... you changed." She looked up into Mary's eyes. "And I suddenly had everything I ever wanted. Everything. I just worry that it's all just... I don't know... like a big, magical soap bubble. And one day I'll wake up and pop... it's all gone." She bit her lower lip for a second then said in a whisper, "You're all gone."

Looking down at her, Mary's heart ached to think that she could give this wonderful, beautiful woman that she loved so deeply, this much pain even without meaning to. She wracked her brain to think of some way to assuage Julia's fears. After a second, cool tranquility settled over her mind and she knew what she could do.

Mary grabbed the fine silver necklace that held her own symbol of Ama-Ahrus. She lifted the simple silver ring out from where it nestled between her breasts and examined it for a second. The silver seemed to glimmer and sparkle in the glow of the parking lot lights, throwing little shimmering flecks of light across them both. Taking it in her fingers she held it before Julia's eyes and said, "I swear to you on this ring, this symbol of my devotion to our Goddess, that I will never leave you, Julia. I will always be there for you."

A new round to tears welled up in the corners of Julia's eyes but this time she let the tears flow. With a smile, she whispered, "I love you." and threw her arms around Mary.

Twenty minutes later Mary was standing in the hotel lobby wondering how long Julia was going to take fixing her smudged makeup. As she waited, her eyes wandered around the spacious lobby. She had been to this hotel once before a couple years ago and found it to be quite lovely. The hotel was relatively new and it's style was decidedly modern which Mary favored. It was located right on the bay and many of it's rooms were water view. The main ballroom which was where the reception was to be held opened onto a expansive veranda that overlooked the beach. Off to one side was a series of docks and boardwalks where guests could go for a stroll, tie up their boat or buy a drink at the dockside bar.

The actual ceremony was being held at the end of the dock, overlooking the bay at sunset. Mary glanced out the tall floor to ceiling windows and saw dark storm clouds looming on the horizon. She hoped, for her friend's sake, that they would hold off till sunset.

"Ok, I'm ready."

Lost in her thoughts, Julia's voice right beside her startled Mary and made her jump.

Julia laughed, "Sorry. Am I interrupting deep thoughts?"

"No, I was just looking out at the clouds." Mary said pushing her hair back behind her ear. "Hoping it won't rain on their day."

Julia glanced out the windows. "They'll be ok. Those clouds are sliding off to the east of us. They won't hit us."

"You're sure?"

"I've spent half my life on the water, remember?" Julia said. "Trust me."

"Yeah, I suppose so." Mary held out her arm for Julia, "Shall we?" When Julia didn't immediately take her arm she raised her eyebrows questioningly.

Julia glanced over to the open ballroom doors and the guests gathering beyond. "It's just that, I'm not really used to going to these things with... well... a date. Do you think people will... you now... talk?"

Mary had been a little apprehensive about this point too. She had only been into girls for a short time now and had only been out with Julia a handful of times and none of them were really that... public. Sure they had gotten pizza or gone grocery shopping or even to the movies but none of those things were really like this. Where you brought your date to a formal event and everyone saw who you came in with and had dinner with and danced with...

In short, this was where all their friends finally saw them as a real couple.

She glanced over and Julia and once again marveled at how beautiful she was. Picking up Julia's hand, she set it firmly in her arm and led her date into the room. "Fuck 'em. Let them talk."

Beside her, she could practically feel Julia's smile, the smaller woman leaning in close as they walked arm-in-arm through the huge doors. "I love you." Julia said under her breath.

* * *

Julia sat back in the padded beach lounger and even in the near total darkness Mary thought she looked like just about the most content woman in the entire world.

The ceremony had been beautiful and the reception had been simple but elegant. Thankfully, to both Mary and Julia's relief, no one had uttered any kind of comment or remark about them being together, at least nothing that had made it back to them. Sure there had been some staring but Mary supposed that was to be expected. Mary also thought that much of the staring may have been due to how amazing her date looked.

Indeed she had noted with something between amusement, pride and jealousy, that most of the men and even many of the women couldn't tear their eyes away from Julia, especially when she was on the dance floor. She just looked that amazing.

Mary had never been much of a party girl even in college and Julia even less. So it had come as a bit of a surprise to both of them that they actually enjoyed themselves a lot this evening. Eating, talking, drinking and dancing the night away with friends both old and new. Mary hadn't had this much fun at a wedding in... well, ever.

But by far the best part of the evening had been during the numerous slow dances. She found that her and Julia fit very well together as the smaller woman leaned in tight, their arms around each other, Julia's head on her shoulder as they slowly swayed to the music.

Once the party had started to die down she and Julia had headed out to the docks for a walk and a bit of cool, night air. Just as Julia has predicted, the storm they had seen earlier must have slid past because the sky was mostly clear with stars twinkling overhead between the clouds. The moon which was just a thin crescent slipped in and out of the clouds but didn't really provide much light even when it was out.

Finding the boardwalk and the dockside bar a little too loud and inebriated for their tastes, they had wandered off onto the beach and out away from the crowd. Eventually, they stumbled, quite literally, into a little cluster of padded lounge chairs a good distance away from the main beach area. In the dark Julia had walked straight into the first of the low, padded recliners and fallen half onto the chair, rolling off with an ungraceful flop into the soft sand. Cursing fluently under her breath she had felt around trying to figure what she had hit while Mary could barely contain her laughter long enough to ask if she was ok. Once Julia figured out what they had found, they sat down side by side on a couple of the chairs to admire the view.

For a time they sat in the near total darkness with no one around them and only the sound of the surf and the faint music from the distant party to keep them company, content just to be in each others presence. After a time, Julia's hand crossed the distance between them and found Mary. Her small, warm hand slipped comfortably into Mary's and she sighed contentedly.

"Thank you for making me come here tonight. I hate to admit it, but I had an amazing time." Julia said eventually.

"So you like being the center of attention?" Mary said with a wry smirk that Julia couldn't see.

"Don't be ridiculous. I wasn't the center of attention, Cynthia was. She's the bride and she was beautiful." Julia said matter of factly.

"Yes, she was beautiful, but you still were the center of attention. At least on the dance floor." Mary said as she trailed her fingertip up the tender skin on the inside of Julia's wrist. "Trust me, I was watching, and when you were out there, every eye was on you."

"Bullshit." Julia barked with a little snorting laugh.

"No, totally true. Every person in that room was watching you."

"I..." Julia started to protest again but stopped. "Really?"

"Yes. You looked amazing out there. It was all I could do not to drag you off to our room early and rip that dress off your hot little body." Mary said, her finger moving in ever larger circles. She smiled to herself when she felt Julia tremble a tiny bit under her fingers.

"You wanted to rip my clothes off?" Julia said, her voice getting a bit breathy. "But you don't want to anymore? Not right now?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. But this place is a little public for that."

In response, Julia climbed off her lounger and climbed on top of Mary, straddling her lap. Wordlessly, she bent down and kissed Mary. Her impossibly long tongue slipping between Mary's lips and into her mouth. Mary's head filled with the scent of Julia's perfume, and the taste of wine and strawberries on her tongue.

Julia broke away for a second and in a breathy whisper said, "Fuck 'em, let 'em watch." before she resumed their kiss.

Mary felt Julia's small hands starting to wander over her body. They glided slowly over her shoulders, her arms, her breasts. She felt her own nipples stiffen in response and her back arch ever so slightly.

By the time five minutes had passed, they were both panting with desire. Mary's nipples ached with need and her sex was quickly soaking her panties. Mary considered talking control of the situation and asserting her dominance over Julia but decided to let her lover drive, at least for a while. She was finding out that while she did enjoy being in charge, it could also be quite enjoyable when someone else ran the show for a while. There was something to be said for anticipation and an element of surprise in life.

As if in response to Mary's thoughts, Julia broke away and sat up. She looked down with a smile that Mary could just barely make out by the dim light from the distant boardwalk. Reaching around to her back, Julia made a slightly awkward tugging motion and Mary could hear the faint sound of a zipper over the gurgle of the small waves. A moment later Julia shrugged her shoulders and her dress fell away from her glorious body leaving her clad only in a black strapless bra, the black lace seeming to disappear in the darkness while her smooth skin glowed under the faint light of the stars and the distant boardwalk. It gave her a ghostly look that was both beautiful and eerie.

Mary reached up to touch but Julia pushed her hand back down.

"You'll get your chance, but not yet," Julia said as she stood carefully, balancing on the side rails of the chair. With a roll of her hips, she slipped the dress off and down her legs, tossing it carelessly onto the sand beside them. As she moved, her silver earrings and necklace flashed in the darkness. She towered over Mary wearing only the black lace bra and a matched black thong that arched up over her hips in a delicious curve.

Straddling Mary, her small feet balanced precariously on the edges of the chair, Julia ran her hands over her own body, tracing every curve on the way down. On the trip back up her hand slipped behind and in one fluid movement, she unhooked her bra, letting it join her dress in the sand. She cupped her now exposed breasts for a moment, giving them a little squeeze for Mary's benefit. After a few moments of fondling, she slowly moved towards the more sensitive areas of her breasts.

Mary could see Julia's shoulders hunch and her small frame shudder slightly as the girl tweaked her own nipples and she had to make a conscious effort to not moan at the sight. Her eyes greedily drank in Julia's beautiful curves, especially the way her small hands made her already large breasts look even bigger.

"So you thought everyone was watching me dance tonight?" Julia asked as her hips started to sway to the faint music drifting across the beach from the distant party.

"Yes. You looked amazing."

Julia's hand slid down again, running over her curves. Her thumbs hooked her panties and slid them down to her thighs, exposing her hairless mount, it's lips already puffy with her arousal.

"So how do I look now?" Julia teased, rolling her hips even more, running her hands back up and over her breasts again.

"Delicious," Mary said with a breathy grin.

"You think so?" Julia said, her hands now trailing down her belly towards her smooth mount. "You know what I think?" She asked as she slipped a finger between the folds of her sex, letting out a little gasp at the contact.