Changeling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing, my sweet?" He asks, knowing exactly what I want.

Without answering him I slide my hand in over his smooth cock and hairless balls, and my fingers slide over the crease at the bottom his buttocks, and a little on his inner thighs. I listen to him moan, and turn my attention back to his lovely cock. As it hardens, I lower my mouth to it and give it little kisses and licks, and then slide him into my mouth until he stiffens and comes. I swallow it, and move up to give him a very cummy kiss. I get him another beer then return to the bedroom.

I separate out the things I bought for David, from some naughty little secrets I bought for myself. I bought him a couple of dresses I thought might be sexy without displaying too much. I bought him a thin lacy bra and a couple of supple silicone breast forms to go under it, to make him feel real to any dance partners.

I also bought him a couple pair of lacy boy shorts a size too small to help with his "tucking under." I just couldn't help myself, and bought David a French maid's costume with a short skirt (he's got the legs for it) and net stockings. I will have to discuss that with him before I get him to wear it, but I have the impression that he might be into it. I think we have a real 'Danielle' in the making here!

I put the stuff away, slip into a pair of jeans with a sweater, and join my baby in the living room. I walk in with a book, sit in the wide overstuffed chair, and quietly say,

"Join me darling!"

He smiles and slides into the chair with me. It is wide enough for both of us to just cuddle and read. He has some nice jazz playing, and as we cuddle, we read to each other from our books. We put the books aside and cuddle together for a couple of hours, just being together. He has his arm around me, and I fall asleep for an hour or so as he holds me. He reaches down, kisses me and I awaken startled.

"Huh, wha ... what time is it honey?"

"Seven!" He said.

"We should get ready then." I look up at him, "Are you sure you want to do this? Be my girlfriend tonight?" I asked.

"Yes! Let's get you ready first, and then we can work on me."

We walked arm in arm into the bedroom. I have my stuff laid out on the bed and he looks over at his stuff also laid out, and just picks through it. He picks up one of the soft silicone breast forms, and snickers as he moves his thumb over the pre-erect nipple. He looks at the roll of double stick tape and shakes his head. Then he says,

"Some pretty wild stuff honey! Let's get you ready!"

I slide out of my jeans with a couple of little wiggles, and pull my sweater off.

"Okay, baby dress me!" I say to him.

He walks over with a smile that says he's going to kiss me and then he does, along with long sweeping strokes of his hands over my naked body. He picks up my bra, and hooks it from behind, remembering to move and squeeze my breasts to get them into it properly.

"Sit on the bed honey!" he says

I sit and he scrunches up my stocking and I point my toes into one as he starts to smooth them up my leg. He gives me a little love pat on the side of my hip and buttocks, and we put the other one on. He looks at me and says,

"Panties?"

"Huh uh!" I say shaking my head indicating that I can do without them.

He smiles as he helps me into my dress, and zips it up the back to just above my bra strap. He sits on a small chair next to my dressing table, watching me make up my face. Even though I don't need so much makeup, I go through the steps I will put him through so he can see what to do and how to do it. Since we are doing this for real, I decide to lighten up on his makeup as well, to avoid its looking fake.

"David, why don't you shave like real, real close honey before we do you."

He goes into the bathroom to shave his face, his legs, and armpits while I do my hair. At my insistence, he also shaves off what little hair he has on his chest so the breast forms will stick with the tape and lay flat against his chest. I check his handiwork when he is through, and he is as smooth as a baby's ass everywhere it counts. He has such light hair anyway, that he is quite easy to feminize.

He is still in just his jeans, and I sit him at my dressing table to make him up. I let him do the work, and I just smooth things out here and there with my thumbs to get it perfect and to remove any excess. This is really more work than women typically go thorough, but we have to be careful with his pretty but still slightly masculine face.

I do his long hair into a cute curly pageboy style, and help him dress. It is nice that he doesn't need a wig since most people can spot even a good one at some distance.

He has a little problem with the tuck under, but it works under his tight boy shorts and the bulge is undetectable. I have him move around a little and recheck for any signs of a package, but he had done a good job, even without the medical tape I laid out for him. His legs are perfectly smooth and there is no trace of stubble on his face.

I look at the finished product, and my handsome husband is again, a girl ... no doubt about it! His real gender is undetectable! We are wearing the same lipstick so if we kiss, there is no mix of colors but he forgoes the gloss, as I do also. He practices navigating the room in his heels, and quickly becomes very believable. David is a naturally athletic, and has a good deal of grace and balance.

His natural effeminateness is a great help with being able to move like a woman. For all intents and purposes, and even close up, he is a woman! His dress is tight around the waist and flairs to a fuller skirt over his already shapely hips. I check him out one last time close up, since I don't want my man to be embarrassed, and if I didn't know differently, I would not be able to tell that he is a man.

I kiss him lightly on the lips and say,

"Let's go Danielle sweetie!" I turn to go, and stop and turn back with a startled look, when he says in a womanly voice,

"Alright darling!"

His high tenor voice in a soft 'head tone' is so amazing and so natural; he sounds like a woman, and not like a man trying to sound like a woman.

"Girl, you are so pretty tonight!" I say to her and we converse like girlfriends on the way out the door. When he is Danielle, I feel I almost have to address him as "Her" for the narrative, since she is in essence, a female!

I tell her not to push it too far, and just smile a lot. But, I find myself staring at her since she is so stunningly feminine. I can spot a crossdressing male from a hundred yards—even a good one, but even close up Danielle is undetectable. I had suggested to David that he consult a doctor who is familiar with transgender medicine about getting enough hormone treatments just to soften him a little and he has an appointment with her next week ... just for a consult.

Dinner was a breeze, and we both ate light, each with just one little girly cocktail. There were a couple of men dining near us and they invited themselves to our table. I thought this might be a good test of my makeup skills, so I said, "Sure!" (Normally, I might tell them to F.O.!)

The taller one liked Danielle, and I got the other dark haired one. They were partners in their own business, both straight, and single. After dinner, we excuse ourselves and they pick up our tab. They stand when we do, and I slide my hands over the shoulder and around the neck of my guy, as a signal to Danielle to try the same with hers. Not something I would normally do, but I want to see how Danielle reacts.

I kiss him softly but ardently, and look over at Danielle as she does the same, closing her eyes and fluttering them open after. I see her companion put his hands on her hips and pull her in closer for a deeper kiss, which she seems to enjoy as she opens her mouth to accept him (the little slut!). He gives her a couple of little pats remarking that she has a nice firm ass, and asks if she works out.

"Every damn day, sweetheart!"

Danielle said with a pretty smile as she smooths her hands over his shoulders and down his arms. I have all I can do to keep from cracking up!

We bid goodbye to our dinner dates, and continue to the club. It is lively and somewhat dark, which is better for Danielle. We take a booth on the side, and I see Danielle hike up her skirt before she sits (the shameless hussy!). She crosses her legs, and looks stunning with her perfect lady-like posture.

As I hike up my skirt a little higher than she does and she looks over at me as we trade reactions,

"Slut!" she says.

"Whore!" I reply.

Then we giggle just like a couple of girlfriends. She is so amazingly real with her voice and her movements that I have to think to remember that she is not one of my friends, but my husband in a dress. The band is going strong, so I take her hand and lead her out onto the dance floor. We are dancing to a quite lively number, when a couple of decent looking young guys approach us, asking us to dance. I can see the panic on Danielle's face as she looks at me. I just give her a slight nod of encouragement and the guys cut in just as the number ends. We wait on the floor talking, and the band comes up with something new, something mellow.

I watch her as my partner pulls me in close, and she gets her stance the wrong way—the male way—until I hear her partner says that he prefers to lead. She just smiles sheepishly and blushes a little. I see them conversing quite well, and then her partner slides his hands down her back and onto her hips. This leaves her no alternative but to slide her hands up on his shoulders. He is quite tall so she is looking up into his face.

My partner does the same, but when his hands go past my hips and onto my ass, I reach back and move them back up. I put one hand on his shoulder and one one around the back of his neck, encouraging Danielle to do the same. She is watching me for clues, and does what I do. I reach up and kiss my partner, not because I wanted to, but just to see what she will do, and she does the same.

We both kiss our partners for a while and I can see that she is really getting into it as she opens her mouth and accepts his tongue. After the dance, we return to our booth but before we get in, I make our excuses and take Danielle to the ladies' room.

"Oh God, Donna! I am shaking so hard. What are we going to let them do with us tonight?" She says in a little bit of a panic.

"Honey, tonight is just a trial, and you are doing wonderfully. Just remember that you and I are going to have a little girl sex later. So, let him kiss you and touch you a little, but keep him away from your crotch. We don't have to close the place down, just have a few dances. Now get back out there you little slut, you!" I say as I slap her on her cute little ass. She looks around and smiles.

The guys are still at the table when we get back and I thank them for the dance and inform them that we would like to be on our own for a while. They are not happy, but we each give them a goodbye French kiss. After they leave, the waiter brings us a couple of refresher drinks. We just sit together close, thigh touching thigh, talking about the evening so far.

"Danielle honey, (I want him to stay in character) when you kissed that guy, how was that for you?"

"Mmm, it was not as bad as I thought it might be, and I actually got into it a little! He is a guy, but dressing and being made up like this, makes it seem more acceptable to me ... maybe a little less gay."

"Yes, I saw that! You are a wonderful kisser darling, so I am sure he was please as well. Normally, I would not kiss a guy I just met, but we are doing it tonight to bring you out a little honey! So if we get other partners, we should let them have us ... a little ...you know?"

As the band started up another slow song, I take her hand and pull her out on the dancefloor, but close to the booth. I put my hands on her hips, she puts hers on my shoulders, and we move slowly to the music. A couple of young men approach us. The taller and bigger one says,

"This is such a waste, two beautiful girls dancing together! Do you girls mind if we cut in?"

I have enough experience with men to be able to smell something on this guy ... something that smells like trouble. Before his friend pulls me away, I quickly whisper to her,

"Red light! Don't let this guy get close!"

The other one pulls me into a dance and Danielle is dancing with this big guy. He is trying to kiss her and she is resisting. When he moves a hand to her breast, she brushes it away, but when he grabs her ass, I see David through the make up as he tries to get this guy's hand off of his butt.

The guy pulls him in closer, and David grabs his wrist, and twists it, using the leverage to push him away.

The guy is pissed and as he closes in on David, the club bouncers are already there and they escort the big guy and his friend to the front door. That is why I like this club. They know how to nip any trouble in the bud. I move over to David/Danielle who is a little shaken up and hug him. He straightens up, smiles and becomes Danielle again. I hear his feminine voice say,

"Thanks darling ... I'm okay!"

We are approached by a couple of very cute young guys who do not set off my radar, and we dance and talk with them ... they are nice! After the dance, I see Danielle accepting an invitation from her partner to get a little fresh air out in a quiet and shaded garden area. Out of curiosity, I grab my partner's hand and ask him if we might walk in the garden, but lead him to another dark corner giving Danielle and her friend a little privacy. I can still keep an eye on her though.

She is seriously making out with this guy kissing him and letting him slide his hands over her breasts, sides and hips. He goes for the crotch, but Danielle deftly moves his hand to her ass, telling him something I didn't catch. He is kissing her hard and massaging her ass, and even raising her dress to touch her over her boy shorts. I am satisfied that he is okay, and let my partner do the same to me.

Since I do not have a tuck under to worry about, and since I am not wearing any panties, I let him fondle my naked ass cheeks, and even allow him to explore my crevice and my pussy. I push my hand down over his bulge, estimating that he is about six or six and a half inches, and quite thick. I see Danielle massaging this man's crotch as well but she keeps her legs together, and he seems happy just rubbing her mound.

I feel a finger sliding into my pussy, and widen my stance a little to allow him to finger me deeply. I see Danielle walking with her date back into the club again, and after I shudder in a nice orgasm, I do the same with mine. We dance one more time with them, and then we bid them adieu, each with a moist mouthy French kiss. Danielle and I move to a booth that is nearly completely in shadow, and cuddle up on one side. We talk a little and kiss each with light little kisses.

It turns me on to slide my hand up her dress and feel the buttery skin above her stockings. I stay away from her crotch since I don't want her walking out later with a boner sticking out the front of her dress. I massage her breast forms just to see what they feel like. I am amazed at how real they feel.

I mostly concentrate on kissing, and rubbing my hands over her legs, hips, and stomach. She quickly finds my clit with her fingers, and then they moves to my pussy. I lift my butt off the bench to allow her access to the very sensitive bottoms of my buttocks along the crevice. Then she fingers me to another nice orgasm with my eyes closed. I flutter them open, look into those gorgeous blue eyes of hers, and say,

"I'll take care of you later honey, I promise!"

Then I just lean back and let her kiss me, and kiss me, and kiss me. I suggest that we leave, but she says that she needs a moment to "cool down."

I order us another drink to give her a little time, and when she is ready she says,

"Let's get out of here Donna honey!"

We quickly drive home, and race each other to the bedroom. We each pull our dresses off, but leave everything else on. Except that I pull her boy shorts off, and as I pull the penis out straight and massage her testicles back out of her abdominal cavity, Danielle vanishes like a puff of smoke, and I say,

"Hello David, darling!"

I 'sixty-nine' him, as I jam my swollen and squishy pussy into his face, sucking his cock. When he is very hard, I turn about and slide my pussy down onto his cock as he pushes my bra up over my beasts and massages them along with my super-sensitive nipples. I start moaning loudly as I bounce up and down on his prick with great vigor. I feel him come inside me, and that pushes me over the edge and I spray my juices all over his thighs.

We cuddle for a while, and just talk about the evening I asked him what he said to keep his partners away from his crotch.

"I told him I was having a period, and was very sensitive down there!"

"Mmm, very clever honey!"

Then he asked me a very uncomfortable question.

"So, what did you and your partner do ... out in the garden?"

I hesitated and then said,

"We kissed David, like you did with your partner, and fondled ... like you did, and um ... then I uh—"

I raised my eyes, and looking directly into his light blue eyes, I said,

"—and then I let him slide his finger up inside me as far as he could!"

"How was that for you, darling?"

"What do you mean?"

"How was it, to feel another man's hands on you ... and in you?"

I lowered my eyes and said softly, almost inaudibly,

"It felt wonderful David. It felt wonderful to have another man touching me!"

We lie together not moving and not talking for a long time. At length, David says softly ... almost in a whisper,

"Would you like to have that again? Donna, would you like to have another man touching you again?"

After several long seconds I whispered back,

"Yes!"

END OF CHAPTER 02, CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 03.