Changeling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes her hand and leads her out on the dancefloor for what is left of this dance. She is quite well endowed up top, and David seems to be enjoying the view. I feel John's hand on my ass, and I let him massage me as we dance. I slide my hands up his chest, and around his neck, and his other hand falls to my naked back. His strong hands feel wonderful on my body. Both of my little buns fit comfortably in one of his large hands.

John and I are talking after the song, still on the dance floor. The band starts up another slow selection and David is right there asking me for a dance. I excuse myself to John and David takes me out on the floor.

"Are we having fun tonight?" He asks, with well-disguised, but still palpable sarcasm.

"Yes, David! John seems like a nice guy."

"So?"

"Don't know yet!"

"I love you Donna!"

"David, please don't say that ... not tonight! And my name is Sally!"

David is very polite as we dance and keeps his hands to himself. I ask him is forgo any more dances with me, and to let me be on my own, and he agrees. After the dance, he walks me back to my table, kisses my hand and thanks me for the dance, and then returns to his table. His blonde friend is nowhere in sight, and he orders himself another drink.

I see a very pretty and petite little brunette approach David, and again she receives an invitation to sit. This one could be my twin sister! Same shape and wearing a tiny black dress with a back that scoops all the way down to the small of her back just like mine. She has dark brown hair, and eyes like mine. They seem to be talking animatedly as I sit by myself.

That would be a strange occurrence if David connected and I didn't. The band plays an up-tempo number, and this pretty girl grabs David's hand and pulls him out on the dancefloor. She is a good dancer; her body is attractive and moves well. She seems to be having a great time dancing with David. He has his hand on her bare back, and she laughs as he says something to her. I feel left out of David's life all of a sudden. I am thinking about what I might do tonight, but seeing David with this girl makes me want to have a companion of my own.

John asks me for another dance and I smile as I accept. We are dancing to the fast number close to where David and his partner are. John remarks,

"Wow, that strange guy that asked you to dance is really good!"

"Hmm, seems to be!" I say dismissively.

After that dance is another slow one, and John pulls me in close. I move my hand down his body, and as casually as I can, I slide my hand over his package. He is semi-hard dancing with me, and I can tell that it is quite big already. He looks down at me with a handsome smile and answers my unasked question,

"It's about eight and a half inches when it gets really ... happy!"

I chuckle and continue to stroke it. Then I say,

This club has a kind of a garden in back; would you like to get some fresh air, John?"

"Sure, let's go!"

He leads me out there with his hand low on my hip, and as soon as we find a private spot, he pulls me into a kiss. As I slide my hands up around his neck. I can feel his cock hardening and pushing against my belly. He slides his hand down my naked back, inside my dress and onto my ass. As he pulls me in closer, I feel my dress scrunching up behind and uncovering the bottom my butt cheeks.

I look around behind me, but I can't see what I am exposing to the world. John notices it and he pulls my dress up a little further and massages my ass exposing me to anyone coming out here. His strong hand feels so good on my sensitive skin, I try to look back again, and notice David and his friend coming out into the garden. "Shit" I think to myself.

He seemed not to know that I am out here because he looks startled when he finally sees me, especially with my ass so exposed and John's hand on me. John's finger is starting to work its way into my crack. The little brunette's jaw drops seeing me exposed, in a tight grip with this big man. I blush, and I can feel the heat on my ass as I brush his hand away and pull my dress back down.

John looks confused, and then notices the other couple there. I don't know what he is thinking, but he backs off some. David looks away, and I see disappointment in his eyes as he escorts his little brunette back inside. I should run to him, and throw my arms around him, but I am frozen in place, I can't move. I just stand there and watch my husband of five years walk away with another woman. Sadness comes over me, and I turn to John and cry into his chest. I do not want to go into the club just yet, and see David's disappointed look.

"Sally, are you alright honey?"

"Yes, John. Let me visit the ladies' room, and we can have another drink if you wish." My heart is racing ... "what the "f" am I doing?" I am thinking.

We go back into the club but David is nowhere to be seen, and I do not see the pretty brunette either. They must have left together. So, I guess David found a companion. I decide that I do not want it that way, and before I get to the ladies' room, I pull out my cell phone and call David.

"Hello baby!" I hear my husband soft lyric-tenor voice say.

I start crying when I hear his kind voice, and have trouble getting anything out.

"D-Dav—id hon-honey ... wha-where ... where ... are ... are you?" trying to get my voice under control.

"Donna my little love, have you made a choice tonight?"

"Yes ... dar ... darling, I ... I (still choked up) ch-chose ... chose you ... sw-sweetheart!"

"Are you sure? I don't want to hear about this again. All I want is my sweet little wife back!" My voice strengthens a little,

"I chose you David, I chose you ... I chose you ... please don't ... abandon me dar-darling!"

"Alright, we are at that little Italian place on Franklin and 19th. We can all share a little Chianti if you like."

"Ok—k, I—" that is all I can get out before I completely loose it bawling into the phone.

"Alright Donna, we will be here so just clean yourself up, and join us. I love you honey!"

"k!" is all I can get out between sobs, trying to say the word "okay," but he understands so I end the call and try to pull myself together.

I go into the ladies' room and I cry as hard as I have ever cried before.

"You stupid bitch! You dumb cunt!" I am saying to myself, "Just what the fuck are you doing? That was your husband walking away from you with another woman! You have to stop him! You have to get him back! Pull your slutty ass together and go do the right thing!"

I put my rings back on, and throw some water in my face; I give myself a couple of minutes and go out to see John. He is a smart guy and seeing my red puffy eyes, he knows something is up.

"Are you alright, honey?" He says in a kind voice.

"No! Yes! I don't know!" I say confused and distraught. "John, um, it was nice to meet you, but I ... I have to leave! I feel like such a fool!"

He must think I am an absolute idiot! He notices my wedding rings and says,

"Okay Sally, nice to have met you too, but I think you want to be somewhere else!"

"Thank you uh, John. It is Donna actually! You seem like a nice man. Bye!"

He pulls my into a tight hug, pats me on the ass affectionately ... nothing sexual, just his way, I guess. I pull away without looking up at him softly and tearfully say,

"Goodbye John!"

I race to my rental car and then to the restaurant about fifteen minutes away. Thank God the traffic is light, and I don't have to break the law to get to David. I look in the mirror, and try to quickly touch up my makeup and I find three condoms in my purse that I didn't put there. I laugh! My loving husband is providing me with protection in case I make the wrong decision.

God, you can be such a stupid fool sometimes, Donna!" I say to myself, as I pinch my cheeks to get some color back, straighten myself out, and walk into the restaurant.

I see David motioning to me from their table, and see the little brunette rising from her seat as well. As I approach him, he moves to me and throws his arms round me. I have all I can do not to break down again, but I keep it together.

"Donna, this is Brenda ... Brenda, this is my prodigal wife, Donna."

I see this pretty girl extend her hand, and I take it, not considering her a competitor anymore, but a potential friend. She looks me up and down and says,

"My goodness Donna, we could be sisters! Maybe even twin sisters!"

"Yes. Yes, I thought that as well when I saw you in the club, wi-with m-my husband."

David chimes in quickly,

"Donna honey, Brenda knows what is going on tonight, and she is as happy as I am to see you here, rather than ... well ... somewhere else." Let me make a call.

David steps away a little and punches in a number quickly from memory.

"Hi Jake, David Wilson. Yes ... right ... um, Jake, can you remove your equipment? Yes, now would be good ... uh huh ... I will be staying in the place tonight myself, and won't need it ... um, about half an hour to forty-five minutes I should think ... Thanks, Jake."

(I find out later that Jake is a PI that David hired to surveil the townhouse I might have used tonight, just the make sure I was safe. He was to watch only, and not to record.)

"Okay, sit down girls." David says, and I detect a little moisture in his eyes as well.

I can see that he is very happy to see me, and explains what is going on with him and this girl. He tells me that he and Brenda hit it off at the club, since they are both avid dancers, and after they left, they came here. He explained to her in the car, what was going on tonight, getting most of it out before I called. She looks at me and says,

"Donna, you are a very smart woman, and I am happy you made the choice you did. I think that we are going to be good friends."

I look a little confused to David so he explains,

"Honey, I really thought I lost you tonight. I met Brenda, and decided not to blow her off, she is a very nice person darling, and she understands our situation. I explained to her who I am and my um, confusion with orientation. So, I am proposing that the three of us use the Townhouse tonight, and just get to know each other."

He reaches over and takes my hands in his and continues,

"Donna, just go along with whatever happens tonight. Okay?"

I look at him, and then Brenda, and say slowly and tentatively,

"Oookayyyy!" (I am cautious) "What are we talking about here? A threesome?"

Brenda giggles, and David laughs.

"Well sweetheart, we are talking about Chianti right now!" He motions to the waiter.

"David, I am so hungry, let's eat too! Spaghetti and meatballs smothered in marinara sauce sounds so good right now."

David looks at Brenda and then at me, and in a serious voice said,

"Donna, it was because of your wanting to do what we are doing tonight, that I met Brenda, and I feel that I cannot just push her aside. You two are more alike than you think, and the three of using the Townhouse tonight to become better acquainted is a good idea. So work with me on that. Okay baby?"

He sees my frown and quickly adds, "But not in a sexual way ... just talk, listen to music ... you know! We can settle down later with you and I taking the master bedroom and Brenda in one of the other rooms."

He looks at me, but my only reaction is to look and listen intently to what he is saying, and looking at my new friend to see her reaction. He continues,

"I am hoping that the three of us can be friends. Donna, I am not interested in having sex with Brenda, or a threesome, or anything like that. But, I want her to be at least a new social friend of ours ... of yours. Brenda is a PHD and a medical researcher. (Then to Brenda) Donna has an MBA, and an executive with a large consulting firm."

Then addressing both of us, he says,

"So you see, you are both successful women, and both have high intellects ... I just think there is a basis for friendship here. Bottom line Brenda, Donna is my wife and my little love, so if it comes to any kind of choice for me, I will chose her ... no question. So, what do either of you think?"

I quickly speak up and say,

"Brenda, if David has chosen you as a friend, then you will be a friend to me as well. You seem like a very sweet person, and I am very interested to hear about your work, and to share mine with you."

I smile sweetly at this girl, who under different circumstances tonight, might possibly have become David's second wife except for my fortuitous decision. She looks at me and replies,

"Donna, I am so happy to know you. We might have great fun being twin sisters! I do not want to interfere in your life with David. I have to say, that I am somewhat ill at ease, knowing more about you and David than either of you know about me. David seems like a nice man, and I am happy that he has a wife who is intelligent enough to see that, and accept certain things about him. You must be quite an amazing person Donna, to be so accepting of David for who and what he is."

"Thanks, David is my love and my life, and it is a joy to share his special attributes. Look, I have some nice little outfits that you will look great in so, in a way, I might have two live dolls to play dress-up with. (I quickly look at David) Oh, I'm sorry; I just assumed that Brenda knows about your little hobby, my dear."

Brenda chimes in before David can, and says,

"Donna honey, David was very forthright about his orientation and proclivities ... we discussed it at the club and then a little further, waiting for you. I know that he is not gay, but that he is comfortable enough in his own skin to enjoy a little crossdressing. I understand, and would help you in supporting him. I have to say that I have a proclivity of my own that David knows about ... I am a casual bisexual. It is not a strong compunction or anything, it's just that I am okay being with girls!"

She quickly adds,

"I don't mean that I have designs on you Donna, I am just being honest. I am happy just be a social friend to both of you."

We notice that David left to talk to our waiter, leaving us girls to talk. Becoming a little more comfortable with a person I am beginning to like, I say,

"Well, you know I did have an experience or two with my college roommate. Neither of us exactly hated the idea of um, like, being together, but we decided that it just got in the way of boys, and grades, and everything. She is still a friend, and actually, I met David through her! So, I guess what I am saying honey, is that ... let's just see what happens naturally, and let's both be David's 'fashion consultants' so to speak"

She giggled and I reached over, place my hand on hers, and give it a little squeeze to show my growing affection. David comes back, and says,

"Everything okay with my two little girls?"

Brenda and I look over at each other and giggle like schoolgirls and both say simultaneously,

"Uh huh!"

Then she puts her other hand on top of mine. I feel happy to have another friend who understands David, and wants only the best for us. I truly think that we are going to be very good friends. My husband places my order for spaghetti and meatballs, and orders lasagna for him and Brenda to share.

We all laugh and eat, and drink our rich dark red wine. I get a little shiver to think that I might have made a very unfortunate decision tonight. My foolishness might have cost me my marriage and my life with David. And, all for what ... some stranger's big cock inside me? I will learn to grow up a little and embrace what I already have ... and I have a lot! I look over at David and Brenda laughing together, and smile.

We finish with the restaurant, and I have to drive the rental car, since David has his, and Brenda volunteers to ride with me. David starts out to the Townhouse, and Brenda I walk out to my rental. At the door to the car, I put my arms around her, and kiss her sweetly on the lips. She is surprised, but pleasantly so and ardently pushes her lips back into mine. As we break our kiss, I say,

"Thank you for being a friend to David. I guess I should also say that I am sorry for interrupting what might have been a romance between you two."

Brenda looks into my dark brown eyes with her dark brown eyes, and still in an embrace with me, says,

"Donna, I am so happy to have found a friendship with the two of you, David is just an acquaintance to me, but someone I like. If you ever feel that I am overstepping my bounds with him ... or with you, don't hold it in honey. I would want you to let me know. I have to say that I am beginning to like my new sister, and look forward to being a good friend to you. And ... I have some things I think you will look cute in too!"

There is so much palpable emotion between the two of us, that I pull her into a tighter embrace, and kiss her again, and this time with a little more sexual ardor, slipping my tongue past her lips a little. I encounter the tip of her tongue pressing back against mine. Her mouth tastes so sweet that I press my tongue in a little deeper and she responds to it with her sweet tongue.

My hands slip down to her waist behind her, and pull I her in a little. I feel her hands brush across my butt a little, and then rise to my waist from behind. We break our kiss, look at each other and giggle when I say,

"Darling, it is like looking into a mirror!"

"I know, right?" she responds brightly.

We both get in and race to catch up with David at the Townhouse. I notice that her skirt has ridden up a bit and I can see the lace/elastic top of her stockings. I see her noticing the same thing about me, and I casually reach over and massage her thigh a little and she smiles.

We get to the Townhouse, and Brenda's eyes widen taking in the opulence of the place. It is spacious, and decorated to perfection with very upscale furnishings.

"Oh, Donna, can I live here forever?"

It is my turn to say, "I know, right? What a beautiful place!"

David joins us with a bottle of wine he has just opened, and hearing our reactions to his friend's home he says,

"If you like, I will buy it for you guys."

"Oh yes David, do!" I say quickly as Brenda says over my comment,

"Yes David that would be wonderful!" so I only hear her saying "...would, be wonderful!"

We both know that he is kidding, but as we look at each other, we seem to have the same thought, about it making a very nice place for the three of us to play. We both giggle.

"I am happy to see you two getting along so well!" David says,

We look at each other thinking about our interlude at the car, and laugh uproariously, confusing the heck out of David, but he lets it pass as he pours a glass of wine for us both. He fills his own glass, and proposes a toast,

"To renewed love and the start of a new friendship!"

"Here, here!" Brenda and I say together.

We sit around the kitchen table and have a nice discussion back and forth, except that something my brilliant husband may not have thought of is that when the three of us are together, the girls are likely to gang up on the boy! And, he feels a little of that with us tonight, but with his fine legal mind, he is quite able to give back as good as he gets.

I find out that Brenda graduated from college with degrees in organic chemistry and biology at age seventeen, when most kids are still juniors in high school. She earned a master's and PHD as a single long program by age twenty-one, when her peers are still undergraduates.

She is brilliant and as an IQ of 200, twenty points into genius range, and ten points higher than David's, so I feel like the dummy of this group. She talks about her work in genetics and I marvel at her brilliance, but she makes me feel much better by complimenting me on my MBA. David brags about me, and she marvels at my financial and negotiating acumen.