Changes 02

Story Info
Devoted Wife's chance encounter leads to changes.
4.2k words
3.79
22.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Mitchuncensored for editing this chapter! Please see Chapter 1 before reading

*

"Mom! What's for - OH EEEWWWWW! Parental displays of affection!" Zac yelled as he entered the kitchen seeing his parents holding each other in front of the kitchen sink. He grabbed an apple off of the table and took a large bite out of it. "So, um, what's on the menu tonight? You know, other than each other, because that would just not be right." He threw a big smile to his mother and wrinkled his nose for effect. John started to laugh and Maria just stood there red faced and shocked.

"Responsible adults my rear end John! This is not going to happen. You will just have to cancel with Jason." Maria wrung her hands and walked away from John.

Zac's twin brother William walked into the fiasco that was the kitchen. "Jason? Isn't that Dad's old buddy from high school? He's the art guy, right?" He asked, looking at his dad. John nodded.

"Why would you have to cancel something with him?" He asked.

"Well," Zac started out, "Mother dearest doesn't think that we are responsible enough to be left home alone for a night, so they can go out and have a good time." He gave his brother a look over his shoulder.

"That's not all of it exactly," John continued. "Your mother also thinks that she has nothing to wear out to and is fussing over it. But I told her that she should take you boys over to the mall to help her pick out an outfit for our adventure into the adult night life." Zac's mouth hung open slightly and William just seemed to smile. "Would you boys agree to take your mother out and find her something to wear?"

"What are we talking about here? Buying an outfit or getting an entire look? Because mom, no offense, even though you have a great figure hidden in those frumpy clothes, just throwing on an amazing outfit isn't going to work. We might just need to take you out and get you a full makeover or something to make you see it. You would look great with some makeup and a new hair style." said Zac as he took another bite of the apple. "I know that it is cost effective for you to cut your own hair, but please mom, let's go get it done. I'm gonna call ahead and make an appointment with Reggie, she's a genius with hair." He walked out of the room and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket.

Maria just stood in the kitchen with her mouth open, staring at the now vacant seat. "He's right mom. I think you could use a little bit of a makeover. I know a couple places we can go where they give you free ones. Natalya is working tonight at the mall. She might be able to help you out." William threw his girlfriend's name into the mix and stared at his shoes, rather embarrassed, or so it appeared.

"Thanks boys. Your mother is going to go get her coat and meet us in the garage. I'm driving." John seemed as giddy as a kid in a candy store as he headed down the hall for his shoes and coat. William followed behind while Zac could be heard in the garage laughing on his phone. The only one still unable to move was Maria.

She glumly grabbed her purse off the back of the chair that she had been sitting in earlier and pulled it onto her arm. She heard the car start and headed into the garage. One of the boys had grabbed her coat and hung it off of the open passenger side door. She reached for her coat and slid into the car. The drive to the mall was rather a blur to Maria, as the boys conversed around her. She was stuck inside her own mind re-living that moment in the café from earlier, praying that when they met up with Jason, he would not remember or recognize her. Oh what would she do if he said something? She didn't know, but she was not happy about the possibility that he might in fact do just that.

When they arrived at the mall, Zac dragged Maria off to the hair salon while William and John slipped away into the throngs of people. "Reggie!" Zac yelled when they were in view of the salon. A slim beauty with bright pink hair stepped out and greeted Zac in a big hug. "Reggie, this is my beautiful mother Maria. Mom, this is the beautiful Reggie. She is going to take care of you, I promise." Reggie nodded and looked over Maria, she did a whole once around and came back to stand in front of her.

"Well, I agree that she needs a cut and style." She said to Zac, as though Maria wasn't there. "Her split ends are out of this world. I think she could use a little bit of highlight and lowlight action or just a bit of bleach streaks here or there." At the mention of bleach Maria shuddered. Reggie made a funny sound at Maria's face and smiled, "Don't worry, I'll show you some pictures of what I am thinking will look smashing on you. We can decide from there." She nodded and pulled Maria into the salon. Maria plopped down into the chair that Reggie nudged her at and watched as she scampered back to the seating area to grab those pictures.

Zac smiled at his mother and laid a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Everything is going to be fine mom. Don't worry mom. I will stay with you through every peroxide covered step of this torture." Maria gulped in air and glanced back at her son just as Reggie turned the corner with two large books in her hands.

"Ok, here is option one. I think a simple low and high light mixture to set off your face. But, I think that your eyes are beyond smashing and they need to be highlighted more and this 'Plain Jane' brown hair just isn't doing it for you dear. You need to add a little bit of spice. Here is what I think for option two. I am thinking, and hear me out, that we go with something like this." She flipped the page and Maria almost fell out of her chair. "Don't say anything yet, hear me out. We style your hair to be a little longer than this. We keep most of the length, keeping it at just above your shoulders. We hit this top layer of hair with some drastic bleaching to make your eyes pop against your face, but keep this bottom layer, the dark brown that you have and add some low lights to it to make the blonde pop. Trust me Maria, it is going to make you one hot mama. Besides, this half hair style is really in right now. Keeping up to date with the latest fashions was one of the requirements wasn't it? And I'm not going to turn you into some plastic looking bimbo I promise. You are just going to look hip, and fab. You won't even be able to recognize yourself. I shall turn you into a... shy vixen. That's what we are going to call it. Are you ready?" Zac nodded before Maria could make a reply and she was turned around and her hair was attacked on three sides by the ladies of the salon.

What seemed like an eternity later, Maria was about to look at the finished product in the mirror, but couldn't seem to bring herself to open her eyes. "Oh, WOW, is that my mother?" Zac's strangled voice broke through her foggy brain and she opened her eyes and caught her reflection in the mirror. The breath she didn't know she was holding escaped her in a rush and she clung to the chair for dear life. One hand came up to touch her face, like she could not believe that the sultry vixen in the mirror was her. Reggie smiled at her from over her shoulder and looked down at her handiwork. "Mom, you look smoking hot. Who knew?" Zac smiled and handed Reggie her payment and pulled Maria from the chair. "Come on we are on a time schedule here. We have to get you over to poor William before he dies of embarrassment in Victoria's Secret."

Maria finally found her voice. "Why... Why on earth is he in there?"

Zac smiled. "That is where his girl works. She is going to hook you up in the undergarment department and hit you with some make up, Then we are going to go get you a killer out fit to match the hair." Maria's face was as red as the brassiere in the window as they finally made it to the store. William was talking to a cute little brunette, but abruptly turned when Zac smacked him in the ass. "Hey, hey, bro. Check it, what do you think?"

William's mouth was hung open and the girl he was standing with closed it for him. "Gee, Mrs. Lopez, the hairstyle looks great. The picture William showed me on his phone did not do you justice. Let's get started and get these boys out of here." She laughed and pulled Maria into the store while nudging William playfully before she left them. "Don't worry you're in good hands. From what William has informed me, your closet looks like something out of the sixties and you need a re-vamp. I'm not going to foist some frilly things your way and say jump on in. I am going to help you find a look that makes you feel comfortable and sexy all at the same time. So, we are going to start over here." She made grand motions around the store. A half hour later, Maria was holding a bag filled with some lace and frill that she never would have pictured herself in, but felt incredible in all the same.

"If you just step over here, we will give you our complementary make over and set you up with some mother and vixen approved make up tips." She smiled and laughed with Maria making her feel very welcome, almost like they had a great friendship, considering that they had only met no more than an hour ago. With her makeup done and another bag filled with make-up, she exited the store to find both of the boys staring at the list of stores.

"Oh, wow, mom, ok, uh..." William stammered out and stared at his hands.

"Mom, look at you!" Zac sounded so thrilled. "Come on, we have a few stops to make."

He pulled her along into a long line of stores, grabbing cute girls to help her out along the way. He seemed almost way too familiar with them. She was tossed into dressing room after dressing room and tried on many things that she never thought she could pull off. Finally, she tried on a dress that stuck to her curves like a glove. Wearing one of those new lacy push-up bras that she bought would make the dress feel so much better. It was a red dress that came to the middle of her thigh on her right leg and cut to just below the knee on her left. One shoulder was bare, and the other was encased in black lace sleeve that came to her elbow. There was a belt, if you could call it that, of black lace that tied right below her breasts. She looked HOT.

As Maria stared at herself in the mirror, she ran her hands down her form, and for the first time in a long time, felt like a woman. Not just, Mom, or wife, but really felt like a woman. She came out of the dressing room in sheer excitement and did a little twirl for the nice sales girl and Zac, who had accompanied her into every store while William floated back to his father, his mission completed. Zac's jaw hit the floor and the girl cheered and quietly clapped. "I think we have a winner." She said as she rushed off to find a pair of pumps and a purse to top off the dress.

"We certainly do. Wow mom, I told you. You had a figure hiding under all those baggy clothes that you wear. You just need to let your inner vixen shine every once in a while." He hugged her from behind, his face on her shoulder and kissed her cheek softly. There was nothing remotely inappropriate about the embrace, but it felt naughty. Zac released her and went back to his chair as the girl scurried back in carrying a few boxes of shoes and a small red handbag covered in black lace.

"This purse goes to a T, but I'm thinking that black shoes would be best. I wasn't sure the kind you prefer, so I brought a few over. I think this classic black pump should do the trick." Maria slid into the black pumps and was surprised that they fit so well. She looked down at her feet and smiled at the shoes. They gave her an extra three inches of height that she didn't normally have, but she liked them all the same.

"I think I am going to stick with these. They just feel.... right." The girl nodded and motioned for her to head back into the fitting room to change. When she stepped inside there was another outfit hanging there that she didn't remember picking up. There was a short black mini skirt, and a shiny blue frock top. She slid out of her dress and into the skirt. It fit like second skin and clung to her hips. The top was beautiful and felt even better on than it looked. She decided that she was going to get this outfit as well. She changed into her old clothes and stepped out of the room holding the three hangers. "I want to have a look around at the accessories, before we check out." The girl nodded and collected the shoes and the clothes she was holding murmuring that they would be at the counter waiting for her.

Zac could barely make eye contact, but she ignored this as she headed over to the earrings and picked out a few new pair. A necklace of dark chains and a few rhinestones caught her eye. She tried it on and realized that it was more of a choker, and thinking back to the cut of the dress, it would be perfect. She grabbed a few packages of bobby pins that had a similar style to them for good measure. She approached the purses and a small black leather evening bag caught her eye, she collected it and thought of the mini skirt. A red scarf completed her purchase and she headed over to the counter. Zac walked to the entrance to grab a hold of his brother. A sweet scent caught her attention and she grabbed the bottle it was emanating from. "Sweet Revenge" was the name on the label, and she grabbed one of the large bottles and added it to her purchase.

"Who are you and what have you done to my wife?" John asked as Maria left the store and headed over to the three boys sitting on the bench. She looked sharply up at him, afraid that her new look was not a good thing, but he was smiling. He was very appreciative of the new look. There was that lustful gleam in his eye. As she got closer, he ran his hand first up her back then back down again. Instead of batting him away like she normally would, she let him let his hand linger. She could tell by his slight intake of breath that he noticed what she let him do. "Home then?" He asked. The boys nodded and jumped up off the bench.

As they approached the house, Maria felt antsy. Here she was going to meet with the man that she had openly gawked at not hours ago. Just the thought of seeing him in all his tall glory made her insides jumpy. She looked over to John who was driving. He was laughing at something the boys said, and was not noticing the bout of nerves that his wife was going through. This evening was shaping up to be both something out of a fantasy, yet also out of a nightmare. John hit the button for the garage as they pulled into the driveway. Maria's nervousness hit another highpoint. This was really going to happen. A meeting with Jason was really going to happen in only a few hours!

Maria raced upstairs with her purchases and jumped into the hot spray of the shower careful to keep the water from soaking her hair. She soaped up and tried to scrub the image of Jason's smile from her mind. After her bath, she donned her new sexy lace underwear and matching bra and then slipped into the red dress, the material fitting her like second skin. She then turned her attention to re-fluffing her hair and donning her make-up. She was adding the finishing touches when she heard a car pull into the driveway. Her heart stopped thinking that Jason was here at her home. She ran from her vanity counter in her bedroom to the bathroom to get a good look at the driveway. A gleaming black Jaguar was parked there. John was out on the front steps talking to an older gentleman. He nodded his head at something the man said and motioned up to the window where Maria was standing. The older man nodded and headed back to the car. Relief swept through Maria quelling the small spike of disappointment that it was not Jason's that had pulled in. She ran back to her vanity and was smoothing the line of her dress when her husband knocked lightly on the door.

"Maria honey, there is a car outside waiting to take us to the restaurant, whenever you are ready meet me down stairs." His voice was light and not demanding knowing full well it could take Maria another twenty minutes to be ready.

"Just a few more moments dear, and I will be down. Go see what the boys are planning tonight, and pull my long black coat out of the closet for me. I want to make sure that I am dressed warmly enough so if it gets chilly tonight...." She let her voice trail as she heard her husband chuckle as he walked down the stairwell. She took a deep breath and grabbed up her new bottle of perfume and doused herself with it and gathered her courage then stepped out of her room and into the hall. She could hear the boys talking in the living room at the bottom of the steps.

"Dad, we are not going to throw a party, we were just going to invite our girls over and have some pizza. Will wanted to know if it was ok if we invited them over. You know his girl would show after she was done with work, we'd have a pizza and watch a movie on demand or something. We'd pay for it, no need to give us money or anything. It's nothing big, four people, a pizza and a movie. Please????" Zac was pleading with his father.

"Well, if you boys are going to pay for it and clean up after yourselves I think that could be in order. You both have to be asleep at a reasonable hour though, you both do have work in the morning." Maria descended the stars and was coming around the corner seeing both of her boys nodding emphatically that they would indeed be in bed at a decent hour. John was smiling at them and agreed that they could invite their girlfriends over and have pizza, nothing outrageous for the movie either, because he would be able to tell what they watched. He turned and looked at Maria and his shock was noticeable. It was on the tip of John's tongue to suggest that they stay home, ship the boys off to their friend's houses and have an evening all to themselves. But he knew that she had done all this preparation for an evening with his friend and he was not going to spoil her fun. John took stock of himself and willed his erection down. It did not want to listen and so he casually re-arranged himself with the most nonchalance that he could muster. It didn't work however, because Maria had noticed it and her eyes went glassy as her lips parted slightly.

John took that moment to drape his wife's shoulders with her coat and kiss her open mouth. The kiss was light, but he needed to keep it that way or they would never get out of the house. Zac looked back and forth between his parents and chuckled, ushering them out of the house, as Will looked at him as if he had grown a second head. "Later dude," Zac mumbled as he shut the door on his parents and headed back into the living room with his brother.

A gentleman got out of the car and held the door so that both Maria and John could enter it and promptly closed it, shutting the couple inside the warm vanilla scented car. "Please let me know if it gets too warm back there. We do have a wee bit of a drive downtown and I refuse to take the highway. There have been too many accidents of late, so we will be taking more of a scenic route. There are refreshments there in the cabinet to your left sir, if you both care to partake before dinner. There is a button to your right Madame, it is the intercom button. Please press it if you want to speak, the glass separating us is rather sound proof, and my older ears get the better of me and often can't hear when you speak without it." He breathed in a sigh of relief as he pulled out of the drive and onto the quiet streets. "My name is Ian, if you should have need of me." The older man's burly accent came through the speakers and both John and Maria nodded.

"This is quite a treat. We don't have to drive, which means that we can have a few drinks, care for one before dinner?" John asked his wife as he opened the small cabinet compartment. "Oh, look there are mini bottles. They do have rum in here dear." Maria looked at the small bottles in the compartment and thought about how the evening would most likely play out and decided that she might just need a bit of liquid courage.

12