Changes 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else do they have dear? Rum is often too strong for me without a mixer." She eyed the cabinet and spotted a small bottle that seemed to be what she was looking for. "Is that whiskey?"

"And you thought the rum would be too strong? It's Southern Comfort I believe...." John pulled the bottle up to examine the label, Maria snatched it out of his hands and he chuckled to himself and said. "If this is the way the night is starting, I can't wait to see the end of it." Maria smiled loosely as she pried the top off the bottle and took a healthy gulp. She needed to drink it that fast or it wouldn't have the effect that she wanted. She glanced sheepishly up at her husband after she heard is words. At the mention of the words at the end, it brought her buzz up short. What would happen at the end of the evening?

Images danced in her head. Perhaps because of her buzz and the stress she was daydreaming. They were hot, erotic images of bodies intertwined on silk sheets, rose petals, and chocolate. Her mind went numb, her fingers tingled, and her breath hitched. The colors whirled in front of her face and became clearer. The couple encased in heated passion, she could see the woman contort in ecstasy and thrust out her breasts. She pressed her lover's head closer to her body, her lips making an "oh". Her lover pressed closer, pulling her legs apart and exposing her to his view. His sun kissed skin a contrast against the woman's creamy complexion. His face was buried in her silky curls enjoying giving as much as she enjoyed receiving. Her fingers were buried in her lover's dark hair, willing him to look, staring blatantly at the sensual act being performed on her. His piercing blue gaze caught hers and Maria's breath stopped, it was Jason!

WHUMP. A large bump jolted Maria out of her dream and she felt herself holding tightly to the bottle. She looked over at her husband still interested in the liquor cabinet and felt herself relax while she glanced down at the bottle in her hands. She chanced another gulp and thought, once more about the sex scene that involved Jason.

12