Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Ah hell man, I don't date southern men a southern woman sure but definitely not men." He laughs then offers me one of the iPod earpieces.

We listen to first Oakridge Boys then Skynyrd comes on, I have to laugh at that. He looks at me in a what expression.

"Dude sorry it's just Skynyrd and you're a southerner. It's like a stereotype and yet so incredibly true." He guffaws at that, I am not kidding he actually guffaws like on Yee Haw.

Andy gets back in the hummer with two bags and two drinks in one of the drink carries. He hands me one bag then a drink with a straw, I get the straw in then suck on it to be rewarded with chocolate shake. I look up to see both of them looking at me.

"Ah fuck now what?"

"Sorry you just look nice doing that." Andy says with a confused look on his face.

"Fucking hell let's go before the ice cream all melts." I groan out before sitting back on the seat.

"Home, James." Andy quips.

"No, no home Skynyrd." I interject, the soldier laughs Andy just looks confused.

The soldier tells him he has Skynyrd on his iPod in a strong southern accent, stronger than he had speaking to me anyway. Mike and Martin are there when we get back Andy sticks the groceries in the kitchen as I go past everyone to the bedroom I share with Andy. Moving as quick as I can I get the panties out of the package and on me, they go on just like regular underwear at least. The bra is a little harder, I do manage it eventually, when I am pulling on the pants I pause to wonder where Andy is. I shrug then put a shirt on and go out into the living room.

"Granted that was a hot little thing and I don't blame you for wanting to move her in and ride her as often as possible but fuck man you gotta get all four of us to agree first. Where the fuck is..." Mike is saying to Andy who is trying to speak, I just interrupt him.

"Right the fuck here alright. Andy got me to sign up for some testing shit and well I ended up like this. I got an extra two grand plus the six hundred, the doctor dude swore I'd be back to normal in two weeks."

Mike and Martin are staring at me, their jaws dropped, they look at each other.

"It's so incredibly fucking true trust me. Amanda here has two days free of classes then back to class as a sit in for well himself. Amanda because the dean wouldn't let him sit out until fixed. His birth mom's name, so no joshing on the name, fucking military program I don't think they want us discussing it. Basically though they stuck him full of nanites, tiny fucking robots like in the sci-fi movies, I mean dude if he wasn't turned to a chick this would be so fucking awesome." Andy says rather excited, Mike smiles Martin looks lost.

"Dude Martin just go with the flow I got turned into a chick by a freak accident not permanent." I tell him giving him a poke in the stomach, he smiles at that.

"Well at least you're not making fun of me for not being some geek like the rest of you guys."

"Dude you are so a geek, you can fix a car or bike, the rest of us can't do that." Andy says sitting down on the sofa next to me handing over my shake and bag.

"Dude change, fork it." I say holding out my hand.

"Dude you so should have come in, Anthony was in there. But no instead you gotta sit in the hummer making kissy face with the soldier to Skynyrd." Andy quips as he hands over the cash.

"I so did not make kissy face with the soldier I don't go for fucking dudes." I yell then whack Andy upside the head.

We all sit and watch TV trying to just talk like four guys who are roommates and friends. This lasts for about an hour before they gotta head to class, I am glad to see them go Mike and Martin were staring at my tits the whole time. I'd like to say I wasn't excited, but fuck that is a total lie, I was checking out my tits as well. When they go I flip channels then stop when I come upon a movie with hot chicks running around in rather form fitting shirts. Thanking god and Mike for movie channels I sit and watch the movie there comes an implied sex scene, the woman is sitting on the dude bouncing and grabbing at her tits.

I look around making sure nobody can see me then try it over my shirt and bra. Fuck that feels good, I let out a little moan as I find my butt moving around trying to get more feeling down there. I get up and head into the bathroom putting the sign on the door, not really for any reason I know they won't be back for a couple hours. I look at myself in the mirror, my face is flushed my chest is bouncing because I'm breathing heavy. I undo my pants intending to stroke one off then remember I don't have a wang. I'm looking down anyway and realize I'm a hot chick, fuck this is awesome I get back in front of the mirror and do a little strip tease of myself. I suck at it but fuck its making me hot, I guess Andy is right I can't dance, but ah fuck I'm staring at this hot chick dancing and removing her pants. Her top is off leaving just a bra, the tits are bouncing around rather uniform from the bra but it's so fucking hot.

With my pants off I do some poses in the mirror, my face and chest are totally red, I'm breathing hard and dying to get some action. I pull the bra off feeling at my hard nipples, ah fuck that feels really fucking good. It's totally sending hot feelings down between my legs, my legs are pressed together grinding at me there. I pull my panties down, underwear flashing through my head but fuck it they are panties. I stare at my hot little cunt, hairless engorged and pinkish and oh so incredibly fucking hot. I slide a hand down there watching myself in the mirror as it reaches between my legs. I have never been there so I have no idea what I am doing but it feels awesome just running my fingers over the outside of me.

I am breathing harder and just loving the hell out of what I am doing. My toes are curling I'm watching this hot chick play with herself in the mirror and feeling so incredibly fucking good. I find I want more, I put one hand back up to my tits and grab at them, which hurts quite a bit fuck, I try it softer not as excited now. This feels good my hand keeps moving on my cunt, I start feeling really good again, my toes curling again. I find it hard to stay up but keep going anyway I want to watch, I find I still want more.

Ah hell more how can I do more then it occurs to me, women like being fucked, things inside of their cunts. I just stick my fingers in, ram being closer to what I do, and I scream fuck that hurts. Something gives way as my fingers go right into me with a little resistance at first. I pull my hand away and notice red, fuck I'm bleeding I grab up a towel and put it to me, then take it away, I notice more red on the towel but not much. I press it back move it around a little then pull it away, the towel is a little pinkish but definitely not bleeding to death bleeding.

Not excited anymore, scared being closer to it I put my clothes back on wash the towel off then toss it into the laundry basket. Having no idea who I can call, I can't call my folks, fuck I got a chicks voice they would just hang up on me. I don't want to tell them about this anyway way to fucking embarrassing. I can't go walk around looking for a chick to ask, fuck she'd probably call me a fucking pervert and run away or mace me. I just go sit down and watch more TV, since I'm not bleeding still I can wait for later and ask Andy, he's had sex before at least he always claims he has.

When the guys come back they drop their bags then plop down and watch what I had on. Andy hands across some papers of class work I am to do in my absence. I groan going over it then put it on the coffee table.

"Dude I was expecting you to be watching some chick flick." Mike says with a big grin.

"Oh fucking hell man all they did was give me the body of a chick, not the mind." I yell tossing Andy's shoe at Mike.

"Dude I got bad news for you, today was the first day of excused from classes. The fucking dean came and told me, said he can't bend the rules even for extreme circumstances such as this." Andy tells me looking a little worried.

Conversation ceases after that, we all sit and watch the action movie I had found. Martin even gets up and does our dinner without trying to weasel out of it. Not to say we ate well, fucking mac and cheese with peas. After we finish eating Mike collects the bowls and goes into the kitchen. We don't think much of it when he's in there banging around he tends to load the dishwasher. We all get a big shock when he brings out bowls of the ice cream I had bought earlier.

"Dude your being nice, I had no idea it was possible." I yell at him before taking a big spoonful of ice cream.

"I figured we may as well have some of your bummed food before you get bummed and wolf it down." He retorts, Martin and Andy laugh, I just groan and give him a dirty look.

After the ice cream the guys decide to go to a club, I decline seriously not wanting to go anywhere. I sit up and watch more TV, until perhaps midnight when I get tired, I get up and go to bed. I wake up when Andy stumbles into the bedroom I feign sleep while he stumbles around then comes over to me.

"Dude stop faking your asleep I so know your awake. Besides I didn't bring anybody home." Andy says stumbling over his words but still largely there.

"Dude I got a question for you. So when you guys went to class I well experimented some, my tits feel good being groped gently, but when I went to put my fingers in me I bled."

"Dude you popped your hymen, I didn't think you would have one but well fuck call the number on the paperwork you got and ask tomorrow. So how many times did you get off?"

"Well none I think, I well hell I'm not sure it's not like being a guy and getting one big obvious sign. I was feeling great playing with my tits and cunt then I wanted more and went to shove my fingers in, it fucking hurt and I bled and I stopped."

"Dude you so should try it again, it won't hurt anymore I swear it only hurts once. I can help if you want."

"Ah fuck man I think you should go to bed, I was asleep and I want to go back to sleep." I say rather revolted at the offer, I'm not gay.

I wake up the next morning to Andy getting ready, I roll over and groan, my tits hurt and my back is sore. Andy laughs then comes over and pulls on my bra, I jump when he lets go and it slaps into my back.

"Dude you are supposed to take those off to sleep. Probably best if you undress and get in pajamas from now on." He says before leaving.

When he has left the apartment I pull my shirt off undo the bra with a big groan and just lie there. After the basic ache has died down I grab up a new shirt then put on a new pants and panties. I think about his comment and decide that would be a good idea, but first I am so going to call that number and get a little information. I have to search around for the folder that was left for me then go out to the phone in the living room.

"Hi I was one of the test subjects for you guys and I have a question." I say when the phone is finally answered.

"Ah yes well we have fielded a number of complaints on it already, the nanites restore the hymen. We are sorry it was just well not really foreseen happening we must apologize. I have to say there will not be any extra fund allocated to you the hymen is not restored again after the first. Thank you for your call if there is nothing else I will say good bye."

I just hang up, that was really all I needed to know. Feeling better that well Andy was right and I didn't do anything bad to myself I plop down and turn the TV on. Finding nothing on TV I ponder for a minute then say fuck it and go for my shoes. Fully intent on buying myself some jammies, I find myself cursing a little when I try to put my shoes on, they are a lot larger than my feet now. I tie them on as tight as I can and walk out to my bike, then go back in I forgot my purse and backpack.

Totally feeling like some clown or something riding to the shoe store, my bike is rather large for me now. I had to drop the seat to the base to get good enough reach on the pedals. My shoes are practically flopping around on my tiny little feet. There is a guy in the store, I recognize him from last week I was looking into buying new shoes at the time until I realized how much they were. He's really tall now, though before he was only a little taller than I was.

He is very helpful to me, sizing my feet with quick movements suggesting styles. I'm really rather impressed, before he only gave me a cursory glance, now he is fawning over me and bringing stacks of shoes for me to look over. Finally I pick out a basic sneaker he calls it a marvelous choice. When I pull my purse out of my backpack to pay he suggests I string it over my neck and shoulder so I can get at it easy and not lose it. I thank him drop my old shoes in my backpack, and leave wearing my new shoes feeling much better about them.

I go the extra miles to Wal-Mart I don't feel like spending much for some jammies. I get a little lost so I ask an associate where the jammies are, he walks me right over to them in the middle of the women's section. I'm going through the two piece jammies when a woman suggests I buy the big shirt version instead, much more comfortable. I thank her and grab those, on a whim I look through the dresses, when I am looking at an interesting one with a plunging neckline a woman says I would so look good in it then suggests I get the light yellow one to match my roots.

Confused as all get out I find the sunglass tower and check in the mirror, I do have blond roots. Not much granted but I have blond roots. A woman passing by comments I should be happy with my real hair color, then says I should buy a new purse and lose the old lady purse. I look in the mirror again realizing my eyebrows are blonde, oh man rather freaked now I look at my purse. I walk over to the purses, not all that far from where I was standing to inspect my hair, and start looking through them. I'm wondering why I'm looking when a little girl points at me saying old lady purse.

With a groan I grab up a smaller black leather one, on the way to the check out I find myself back in the dresses, I grab the dress I had been looking at before, in light yellow as suggested. I don't know why but fuck it, I have the body of a chick I may as well flaunt it a little. Besides the guys I ask for assistance are quite eager to give it to me, as a dude they just point. I find it nicer getting the attention a chick does and figure in a dress I'd get twice as much.

When I reach the check out they have hair dyes, I admit I think blondes are hotter and well fuck I am apparently blonde now may as well get everything to match. I grab up a blonde dye, the clerk looks at the dye then at me and leans in closer. She snorts walks around grabs up the platinum blonde saying I may as well put it the same color I am naturally and finishes ringing me up. I go to my bike put everything in the backpack except my new purse I transfer everything in the old purse to the new purse, very fast all I had was my wallet and after a moment toss the old purse in the backpack.

A passing security dude suggests I get a smaller bike, I agree with him then say I'll order it online so I don't have to walk two. He smiles and gives me a thumbs up then tells me to be careful on my way home. On the way I get hungry so stop at Taco Bell, there is a dude doing register, he's practically drooling at me the entire time I decide what I want to eat. That makes me a little uneasy I mean this guy is totally just ogling every inch of me like I'm a piece of meat on his plate or something.

A passing manager lady notices my look of unease I guess, she sends him into the back to do something. She apologizes to me about him saying he is new and probably a virgin, likely to stay that way for a long while. I have to laugh at that, if he looks at every woman that way I'm sure he would. She gives me a discount for having to go through that, I thank her for it. She gives me a big smile even walks my order out to me then sits across from me.

"I know I'm being all nosy, I just wanted to say he probably would have ogled less if you had worn a bra. I know you're young and in college and everything but those breasts of yours are really a little too large to be going about with nothing supporting them." I look down then groan.

"I fell asleep with them on and had to take them off, I totally forgot about it when I went shopping."

"I do that to, wear a skin tight top with no bra and you get discounts or extra items for free. Really handy when you go buy car parts or get it serviced." She says with a laugh.

She gets up to go back to work as it were, she puts a hand on my shoulder saying to enjoy my lunch first. The ogler comes out to clean the tables he takes my tray from me apologizing for his behavior earlier. I give him a smile and tell him to not do it again, made me uneasy and feel like dinner. He promises he won't do it again then says I am just much too beautiful to not stare at. I leave the place smiling from ear to ear the only person who would compliment me was my mom. It's nice to get it from strangers, ugly guy or not it makes me feel nice.

Mike is there when I get back he is on the way out until I stop him.

"Dude I need to use your computer, I have so fucking shrunk and my bike is to fucking big now, I gotta order a smaller one, we can give it to your sister when I go back."

"Hey no problem, nice shoes by the way, and new purse great idea the other one my grandma owns. What else did you get?" Mike asks taking a seat.

"Ah man, I was just gonna buy some jammies on Andy's suggestion, but then my shoes were like Ronald McDonald shoes on me so well new shoes, then I went to Wal-Mart to get the jammies, I was looking at the dresses as something of a lark, a woman suggested the yellow one to match my roots. Well fuck I check my roots in the sunglasses mirror to find I have blond roots and eyebrows. A passing lady says I should get a new purse and lose the old lady purse hence the new purse, I do pick up the yellow dress as suggested I mean what the hell may as well flaunt this body. At check out they have hair dyes, well fuck man I got blond eyebrows and roots let's go matching."

"Did you get the jammies?"

"Ah hell sorry man yeah I was looking at the two pieces and a woman suggests the big shirt ones being more comfortable. You know how I am and comfortable so well I got the big shirt jammies."

"Awesome, listen when you go to dye your hair, read the fucking instructions they are pretty thorough. I think best if you wait until I'm here, don't worry I won't try and get sex or anything out of you. I have helped my sisters dye their hair for Halloween and shit most of my life."

"Hmmm, good suggestion I'm holding you to that by the way, before dinner you are dying my hair with me."

"Done deal, listen it's your turn for dinner. Do you got anything planned?"

"Ah fuck, no not really, could you pick up pizza on your way back after class? Cheaper to pick up and all you know, I got cash for it." I hand over a twenty and a five.

"Here keep the five, I'm gonna toss in wings fuck it let's eat good shit after we do your hair." Mike says handing back the five, I just smile at him. "Dude stop that you're gonna give me wood." He goes out before I can say anything back.

Curious now I go into the bathroom then smile, my whole face lights up. Not getting excited looking at me smiling I head into Mike and Martin's room to his computer. I hate doing this Mike is not exactly a clean person, he's a great friend and guy all around but fuck he needs to clean up after himself. At least I'm wearing shoes, the last time I had used his computer I had just gotten up and not even had shoes on. Amazing how fast you wake up stepping on something about ready to crawl away, and well slimy.

emap
emap
237 Followers