Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm doc, they can stop that I think, unless I am reading it wrong the plan is staying female and the girlfriend knocking up the girlfriend at a later date."

"Well general you are mostly right, I think they should finish the program, I might decide to go male again after graduation. Nothing says I can't spend next year pregnant with her child have two go on birth control then be daddy after graduation. Though four years is a long time to go as a woman having sex I might decide to stay female and make use of the nanites the way she said."

"I agree with your decision to be honest, I wouldn't want to lose a child of mine. The brains at Washington are going to be happy as well, you showed improvement when you went to female, though I suppose that has more to do with getting sex than anything else."

"Smaller hands actually, I had more room to move around in the tool, the one I have at my seat is rather small so small variances would appear from hitting the side."

"Well good news, you are perfectly healthy along with being pregnant. I'd test for disease though I doubt there is a need. If you add any more people, male especially test them, trust me on that, guys are the most common sex to get a disease from." The doctor says after his cell phone beeps and looks at it.

"If everything is good I gotta get my pregnant girlfriend a bite to eat, we only had a carnation instant breakfast this morning." Martha says getting a chuckle out of the doctor and general.

"I would say so, you will get your van oh let's say Friday. I am going to toss in another grand to your account Amanda we will get you a new social security with the changed name, school ID you gotta go and get tomorrow. The grand is so you can prepare for a child and buy some more clothes for you. Don't worry we will just rename you so same social and all that, your birth certificate will be redone the original kept if you decide to change back later. We will call the bank for you expect a new card in a few days, the one you have cancels tomorrow so get out as much as you need today until it arrives. Don't worry, you work for the government we can do anything, well almost no blowing up cities or towns." The general says ushering us out and showing us to the front door.

On the way to the bank Martha starts singing Jenny again, I laugh and join her. Martha gets out three hundred then hands it over to me, I tremble a little as I put the cash in my handbag realizing I am pregnant and female and staying that way for a while. Martha gives me a hug then drives on to Burger King, Anthony is standing at register he smiles at us.

"Amanda are you feeling OK, you look a little pale?"

"I found out I am really pregnant today, I'm just wondering how it will work out is all." I say feeling a little sick again.

Martha orders for me and her, she pays Anthony assuring us he will take our order to our table then rushes me to the bathroom. I empty what little I had in my stomach into the toilet Martha holding me and assuring me it is normal. When we get to our booth Anthony is still at the table looking worried, Martha asks for another thing of fries extra salt.

"What happened to me?" I ask feeling queasy still holding my stomach.

"Well either you are freaking out which is entirely normal especially for you, I am really surprised it didn't happen earlier. Course it could also be morning sickness, it's known to start as soon as three days after conception. That is a good sign, means your child is growing as intended. That is why I asked for another fries extra salt, salty foods help quell the urge to puke your brains out. Supposed to be potato chips but fries are close enough on short notice."

"I'm going to say I wish you had known I was ovulating Sunday. Not that I'm complaining though I am worried about well what happens now."

"The thought had crossed my mind when you did Andy twice in the shower, though it was to late then and hell it was your first egg as far as I knew that takes two weeks to happen after the reproductive starts. As for what happens now, well you are having a baby with your lesbian partner who is going to try and have one with you."

Anthony comes over with a small package of fries he puts it in front of me waving off the money from Martha.

"No worry on paying for it, it's extra in the basket we usually throw it away or eat it ourselves. It's fresh don't worry on that, I'm going to guess morning sickness, I have a brother who is ten years younger than I am and remember the potato chips everywhere."

"Ugh can I have fries with my salt?" I ask after eating one.

"Eat those until you feel better, thank you Anthony." Martha says smiling up at Anthony, he smiles and returns to his register.

I give Martha a dirty look, then keep eating the salt with some fries, not even allowed to touch my shake. I do feel better and try some of the regular fries, they taste much better and I don't feel queasy so Martha lets me have a drink finally. I feel fine after though eat more of the regular fries just to be safe as Martha puts it. I manage to eat my chicken sandwich and most of the regular fries before I fill up, Martha giggling when I stop eating and just take a drink.

"It's just you ate fast and I was thinking you were going to want another burger." She says when I look at her curiously.

"What time is it we gotta get in our dresses before five to make it?"

"It's getting toward three, before we go I am curious on one thing, how do you want to tell the guys they knocked up my bitch?"

"Oh hell I don't know, I think Candice suspects since we figured it out on her description of being fertile and really horny then not being a sign of pregnancy. Course we did forget to ask the doc on who the likely father is."

"I don't know how Betty will take it but I'm leaning toward Martin. You had Andy in the shower, that's a good place to get cleaned not pregnant, so he would have put a lower amount of sperm in you, Mike was the last. Martin on the other hand had you on your back and you stayed put after I moved you over to my lap until we went and made dinner."

"Unless they outright ask us when we get home we grab Betty and break it to her first. Likely find them both in their room working on the game so I guess tell them both at the same time. Martin will be happy on having me like this for four years, I guess I'm a good star for sex games."

"We gotta tell your parents to, no idea how that will work, it's hard to be believed when they send a son to college and a blonde slut with big boobs comes back saying I got turned into a chick and pregnant."

"Andy, my parents know him, they even asked if we were knocking boots when I was seventeen. I suppose for the purposes of this I can say he made me pregnant, he does have a chance of being the father."

Martha giggles as she helps me up, we collect our trash, our drinks and set off for home. Nervous as all hell I'm slow in getting out of the car, Martha takes my hand and walks me to our door then inside. Candice is sitting with Andy and Mike, they all wave to us as we go past. Betty and Martin are indeed in their room working on the game, Betty squeaks when Martha pushes her laptop almost closed.

"We got big news and we're not sure how your going to react to part of it." Martha says making Betty look at us confused, Martin rolls over on the chair.

"What news and why would Betty react badly to it?"

"Martin, I'm pregnant. The bad part is Martha is pretty sure chances are best you're the father."

We all cover our ears when Martin shouts, the door opens to show Candice, Andy, and Mike leaning in.

"Well fuck I guess the first question is are you keeping said child." Betty asks looking rather shocked.

"Yes, I'm going to be female for college, maybe past we're not sure yet. All we know right now is I can't do an abortion for my own reasons and I have to replace myself as my sister for college. So for the next four years I am Martha's bitch still and likely pregnant along with Candice. The general was very accommodating, he is doing most of it for me, new social security card, new bank card, school ID I have to get for myself tomorrow. We are getting a hybrid van with government plates on Friday he said, we all can drive it, it came with insurance I guess why the government plates."

"Wait, is Martha still going off birth control?" Martin asks somehow not looking upset.

"Yes, I want to be pregnant with my husband, or wife or I don't know how it works for two women. Anyway yes I am going unprotected and I want to get pregnant, as he put it he cheated on me and got pregnant, that's grounds for divorce so I'm doing it back to him, her whatever. Sorry it's all new and I gotta process it still. We asked after getting a dick on me and staying the same, the general said they would look into it so next year I might knock up my bitch."

"I may be doing morning sickness already, at least Martha says it could be why I puked at Burger King before we ate so we are going to pick up potato chips I guess. She fed me salt with a little fries and it helped." I say getting a giggle out of Betty and Candice.

"I gotta ask, when are you thinking you got pregnant?" Andy asks with an odd expression.

"Last Sunday when Amanda was a total nympho, we think Martin was the lucky guy. He was the only one who had Amanda on her back and stationary after, well the first guy. Sorry Andy but the shower is good for cleaning up not making pregnant especially when you end on the floor under the spray. Mike we think Martin because he got her about 5 hours before you did, though you are in the running for dad." Martha says for me.

"How are we going to do sex? I mean I'm not moving in quite yet, I don't have plants or a pet though so I can be here often after work, Mike is the only single guy and I like sex often. Especially if I am pregnant like Amanda, tends to get you horny a lot more often. I have an older sister this would be my first child." Candice says poking Andy when he looks at her.

"I don't know, we will have to cover that later. Mike how easy would it be for all of us to move out? They were saying they have four bedroom houses allocated for them they can stick us in one, big bedrooms so we can stay like we are and have a nursery and computer room. Alternate perhaps a three bedroom here, or four if they have them." Martha says looking at Mike.

"We can move to a three bedroom, it's only an additional three hundred over what we pay already, more if we get on the first floor, it's an extra fifty. Moving out entirely is harder, have to give cause and I don't know if pregnant and needing more space is a good cause." Mike says.

"Talk to them tomorrow, we need to figure on a nanny, and I guess get another guy to move in with us so we have enough dicks to go around." I say getting a giggle out of Martha, Betty, and Candice.

"Well problem there, we don't know anyone else we would want to move in and take up pussy space. Which means, unless Martha and Betty can find one we're sitting right where we are still." Martin says getting a nod from Mike and Andy.

"Why not Franklin? You wanted him to get laid Amanda." Betty says looking at me, I shake my head.

"Not Franklin, he would figure out what actually happened to my brother and blab to everyone. Sitting next to him means he might suspect but no proof, I don't move different when I'm doing my geek stuff."

"Well we could check the dorms, Betty and I know the girls and some of the guys, there has to be at least one single guy that you can stand enough to let on top of you." Martha says getting a giggle out of Betty.

"I think time out on the discussion, we should get dressed for the restaurant it's almost four thirty." Candice says checking her watch.

"Oh yes I suppose we should, Martha quick question, would you mind if I went with Candice in her car? Something like the pregnant chicks arriving together."

"Well I suppose that would work, we can fit into two cars then, Mike your driving so I can squeeze in with Betty in the front seat."

"So long as your not asking to drive my Miata, I remember the get the license part." Candice says with a grin as we move to our bedroom.

Martha follows us in, we both whistle when Candice brings a very nice sequined dress out of our closet. Andy comes in and gets out of his pants and shirt before donning a suit, no tie but a suit. Martha and Candice whistle at him, I just sit down and wonder which hose I should wear. Martha hands me the red hose so I put that on along with my slanted shoes, Candice sighs then shows us her heels. Martha relates where we found the slanted shoes, I agree they are really rather comfortable even to dance in for short periods.

Martha and Candice help me get in the dress, it's to long to be a slip on and yet it is a slip on dress. With it on me Martha gets her black dress on, Candice looks a little unsure on her dress choice. Martha and I talk her into it then whistle she looks very good in a form fitting red sequined dress. Martha ushers me into the bathroom to brush my hair again and check my makeup, Candice follows. While we are doing that Betty comes in and groans she wanted to do her makeup. Martha finishes with me so I am ushered out and Betty happily takes my place. The guys are standing around in the living room looking bored, they whistle at me as I come out of the hallway. They whistle again when Candice moves up beside me.

"They just look so good cause they're pregnant." Betty says coming out of the hallway and going past us to the door.

"We will be there in about three weeks hopefully." Martha says following her.

Candice takes my arm and leads me to her car, which isn't all that far from where Martha parked. I have to smile at the color navy blue Candice smiles herself as she unlocks it. She cautions me to not drool in her car as she starts the engine I laugh then check if I am drooling. Mike passes us with a honk and off we go to Pistachio's and at least the next four years as a woman.