Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully she sprinkles powdered sugar over the whole thing with her fingers complaining about no sifter. I take each finished bowl out to the guys, then one for myself and finally one for Martha, she takes the spoons. Andy breaks the chocolate on top of the pudding making a crack noise and his ice cream starts to melt, Martha giggles.

"Andy generally this dessert is eaten ice cream first then the pudding, the intent is to cool the mouth down then heat it up again. Why there is chocolate on the pudding."

We all laugh Andy shrugs and starts mixing it all together, Martha takes a spoonful of his mix and tries it. When she smiles I take a spoonful of his mix as well, he groans then takes a spoonful of my ice cream and topping. I find it is a nice mix Martha doesn't let me break my chocolate.

"Just eat it like it's supposed to be I have an idea, we learned mousses last week and well I think I can make a similar using a mousse. We will have to buy the glasses don't worry though they can be found in plastic and cheap."

"You know I was thinking, if you two chicks are gonna cook for us and we are buying groceries I think you should cook nude." Martin says getting a nod from Andy.

"I think I can handle that, reminds me I was thinking there's two gals and three guys. Now we can handle that, it's just Amanda here is going to be a guy soon, which makes it one gal and four guys. Would you guys be against finding another gal?" Martha says getting a grin from everybody.

"I hope you know somebody, the only one of us who finds women is Andy and I think he's a little fixated on Amanda and you." Mike says looking rather curious, Andy turns pink.

"I got a friend, she's a little fixated on just one guy in a relationship with her but she does sleep with guys easy. She's met Andy how I knew he is good. Sorry Andy but your to easy going for her to stay with, she's a little clean freak so Mike your out, Martin I think she would like you."

"Hey I just don't clean up, I can it's just a matter of not caring." Mike says looking a little upset.

"I know I also want to try you out tonight before retiring with Amanda, if you can manage that of course." Martha says with a grin, Mike grins back.

"I thought it was going to be me and you sampling each other tonight, the guys have all had sex today."

"Oh we will get to that, but I find it better to eat pussy when it's been filled. Besides I think there are three tents at this table." Martha says with a big grin.

I look around the guys are looking down and turning pink. I groan then look at Martha.

"So how soon can your friend get here?" Martha smiles at me then pulls out a cell phone.

"OK she will be here in a half hour, gonna shower and get dressed. Which is good, we gotta clean up Mike's side." Martha says after hanging up.

"Wait why?" Martin asks we all look at him like he's a strange kid who wandered in.

"Oh good grief, we have to clean it because she is a clean freak. If you try and bed her in that bedroom she will stop to clean. She may try and clean the kitchen anyway, oh hell new plan, Mike, Martin, and Andy you clean up the pigsty, shove it in the closet if it fits. Amanda and I are cleaning up the kitchen do you guys own a vacuum?"

Andy gets up goes into the hall closet and pulls out a vacuum still in the box. Martha groans then asks who's the best at putting things together, Martin holds up his hand. The plan changes again, Martin gets the vacuum working and vacuums, Martha and I clean the kitchen while Andy and Mike clean up his side of the bedroom. When Mike walks past with a lot of clothes and drops them on the walled in patio Martha watches him then turns to me.

"Why is he dropping laundry out there?"

"We have our own washer and dryer, the apartments are nice, we could probably get a three bedroom if you're staying and helping with rent. Hell we can get a two bathroom three bedroom. They might do three bathroom three bedroom I forget Mike picked it out the rest of us just signed the lease and help pay rent."

"No I like just one bathroom, can lead to all sorts of fun. Like you said you let Martin fuck you in the shower. I like the idea of being in the shower and any guy walking in and joining me, or you now or as a guy. Speaking of which, are you going to mind sharing me with your roommates after you're a guy again?"

"I'm gonna have to go with no, I've had all three now and well damn they are all nice and I'm not sure I could handle just one guy fucking me. I wouldn't want you restricted to that, besides you like women to and well damn that is hot watching two chicks eat each other." Martha smiles at me then gives me a kiss.

"Oh and gals or women, you're a chick now and that is how we refer to each other." Martha says then slaps my ass when there is a knock at the door.

I open the door to find a pretty little gal standing there she looks at me curiously then smiles when Martha comes around the kitchen with a greeting. She gives Martha a hug then stands there staring at Martin when he comes down the hallway. Mike and Andy follow him, Martha starts the introductions.

"Alright Betty this is Martin, the nice man I promised you, that over there is Andy again, you were so right he is really good at fucking, that is Mike he's a little messy but a really great guy and I really gotta get him atop me. This hot blonde is Amanda, I'd say stay away from her but you don't go that way. Excuse the mess I only just moved in today, Amanda is not the cleaning sort I'm working on teaching her to cook right now." Martha says pointing to each of us in turn Betty turns pink at Andy and smiles at me.

"Actually it's not bad in here, besides the laundry out there I assume washer and dryer come with. If you guys want me to move in I can keep it clean with just a little help. Well assuming I find a guy I can stand of course. Martin what are you learning to do?" Betty says looking around a faint smile on her lips.

"I am going to learn game design and IT, game is hard to break into IT is easier so I can work IT and try and break into game design." Betty smiles huge at Martin's words.

"Oh my god me to, we can totally work on games together. Do you guys have internet?"

"We have a wireless connection through the apartments they opened up a station since we are so close to the college. I can give you the password if you got a computer on you." Mike says with a grin.

"Not on me at the moment no, I wanted to well come and see if I like anybody. I think I'm liking Martin but gonna give it a little time, I can bring my laptop over next time. Martin do you not have a computer?" Betty asks smiling big.

"I borrow his for practice I made a little pacman type game on there now. Generally I go to the lab for the class work, I'm only learning IT this year, next year after the required are out of the way I can learn both." Martin says then leads a very excited Betty into his bedroom.

We all watch them go, I sigh making Martha look at me.

"Oh all right he felt really good behind me in the shower. He was very nice to me after helped me clean up and put me on the toilet and handed me a towel. Mike took me to the sofa after I dried off."

"Speaking of that, why were you naked?" Mike asks with a grin.

"Oh that was because I just went to sleep after Andy fucked me last night he got me naked before he slid in me."

"Hmmm, I gotta go ask Betty if she minds us cooking gals nude. She can cook mind, she's in my cooking class." Martha says then takes my hand to lead me into Martin and Mike's bedroom.

We find Betty seated at the computer Martin behind her both talking excitedly. I look around rather impressed with how clean the floor is. I notice the closet sitting a little opened then decide to not open it or ask how much they shoved in.

"Betty listen there are three guys and they are horn dogs. They asked me and Amanda to cook for them in the nude. I know if you stick around you would cook so I think they would want you the same way. Is that a problem for you?" Martha asks moving closer pulling me along.

"I can live with that so long as there is no unwanted touching. You know how I am Martha. You are going to well fix up the kitchen right? Can't really practice cooking without all the equipment." Betty says smiling at us then winking.

"Oh you bet, Amanda and I are going shopping after my morning class, getting a mixer and a sift for sure and I'm gonna try something with the mousse Andy gave me the idea after he mixed the dessert we learned today all together. I'm thinking Target do you know a better place to get cooking supplies?" Martha says smiling and dancing around a little.

"Nope sorry unless you don't mind waiting, if you search online you can find everything for surprisingly cheap in most cases. Except mixers the only good one I ever found is the one we have in class and I looked they cost the same everywhere. Say Amanda did you really get in the shower with Martin?"

"I did yes, this morning, he was my second lover. If you don't want me to touch him I can do that, Mike and Andy are enough with Martha." I say nervous that Betty is going to be upset.

"Well you know I don't mind you did that. I'd like to say don't again except I only want it once a day if that, if I can't keep up with him I suppose with you is fine. I mean you are friends and you were his first and you are with Martha. I wouldn't have anything to worry about, I find I do like this guy and I'd rather like to try and keep him. Oh Martha can I do dinner and you can do the mousse? I'd borrow Amanda to help me of course, may as well teach the blonde everything that will fit." Betty says with a smile, Martin sits on Mike's bed in shock.

"Oh yes I don't have a problem with that, do you want us to pick up the groceries? Mike has a car as well so we can give him a list, we need margarine I know that already." Martha says with a smile squeezing my hand.

"Hey I'm not a dumb blonde I'm going to become an electro physicist." I say before anyone can say anything getting every head to turn at me.

"Ah what?" Martha asks looking confused.

"Oh good grief, you know the guys who design space craft? I'm going into that field I'll design the next space shuttle, satellites, maybe go into the military side instead and make new jets and missiles."

"Well I think the military may like you working for them." Martha says to me with a grin and a wink. "Anyway Betty do you want to get groceries? I think we can trust Mike to get the list if not."

"I think let's try Mike, if he doesn't have an afternoon class he can get the list and be back in enough time I can run for anything he missed or we forgot. Amanda do you mind if I tell dumb blonde jokes? They are rather funny and well I don't really know any other jokes." Betty looks a little worried she offended me.

"Oh no go right ahead, I think my favorite is how to drown a blonde." I say with a grin, Martha drags me out of the bedroom.

We find Mike and Andy sitting on the sofa watching TV, Martha whispers at me to do what she does. When I nod she goes around the sofa drops to her knees in front of Mike then undoes his pants. Feeling a lot nervous and not sure I can do this I go around to Andy and do the same thing, my hands shaking. Martha whispers encouragement as she starts stroking Mike I do the same for Andy watching her not looking at Andy. When Martha puts her mouth on the end of Mike and drops down I pause stroking, Andy encourages me saying to be a good slut and do it.

I look up at him look over at her smiling at me and nodding toward his dick. I take a deep breath remind myself I am trying out what it is like to be a chick, giving blowjobs is part of that. With a sigh I lower my mouth to his cock and start fitting him in. I am surprised to find its rather nice giving a blowjob his cock doesn't really taste like much of anything and feels really nice in my mouth. I look over at Martha to see Mike has his hands in her hair and is pumping into her mouth. Andy clears his throat I look up then nod, he smiles grabs my head then starts to pump.

Martha and I are leaned over the sofa getting our mouths fucked for a while there really isn't much to do like this except keep your lips closed and your teeth off him. Martha grabs my hand then squeezes when I hear Mike groaning, I look up at Andy he's looking up at the roof. I touch him he looks down and I give him a thumbs up, he smiles then moves a little faster and starts to groan. I am rewarded with his hot fluid in my mouth. I moan at that, it tastes rather good, when his hands fall from my head Martha pulls me to her for a kiss, we both have hot fluids in our mouths it combines making for a very interesting new flavor.

When she pulls away and swallows I do the same and smile. I really liked that it was very nice. Andy pulls me up onto the sofa right in his lap Mike does the same to Martha. We sit there for a little bit watching TV when Andy starts getting hard under me, Martha looks over at me then pulls me up. We take our clothes off kissing and fondling each other Mike and Andy watch and pull their pants down. With both of us nude Martha goes to Mike facing him and sits on him, she moans as she settles atop him.

Finding myself quite excited and ready I do the same to Andy facing him. He looks a little unsure until I lean in and kiss him before I start bouncing. I find it strange to be looking at him while I take his cock into me, my insides still envelope him readily and send me towards an orgasm. He puts his hands to my tits and pinches my nipples I arch my back moaning in delight at the new feeling. I start moving faster bouncing as hard and fast as I can on his cock loving the feel of it moving in me.

Reaching an orgasm I lean forward and kiss Andy opening my mouth to his to accept his tongue like I'm accepting his cock below. I crash almost immediately into a second orgasm, then a third before he groans and starts pumping up into me. I arch my back and beg him to fill me up he grabs hold of me helping me to move atop him as he pumps up into me. I moan his name when his hot fluids shoot into me sending me off to another orgasm. I collapse atop Andy looking over at Martha, she is bouncing fast on Mike moaning loudly, she says yes when he groans.

Martha collapses atop Mike looking at me I look back until Andy grabs my head and kisses me. I can feel Andy starting to get a little thicker in me when Martha takes my hand and pulls me up. We race to the bedroom giggling when we pass the door into Mike and Martin's room Betty is moaning quite readily, we even hear the bed squeaking a little. We pause over my bed to determine who gets eaten first, Martha goes first, I want to taste her again and I didn't get to taste Mike without Andy's fluids.

I get on my back Martha sits over my face and lowers her cunt down to me. She guides me into what to do at first but after a while she just moans. I find I really enjoy doing this, weird be damned she tastes good filled with a guy. My tongue travels over the folds of Martha over and over getting her juices and what Mike left in her into my mouth. I especially like when Martha has an orgasm, by then it is basically all her and she tastes good. I groan when she gets off me, she just pokes me and says her turn to eat.

After climbing on her I have to lean against the wall her tongue feels so good. She explores me eagerly, her tongue traveling as deep into me as she can. I reach two orgasms before I have to lie down, I miss her hot tongue but god I am tired. There is a knock then Betty comes in grinning from ear to ear.

"My god he was amazing, I am so moving in tomorrow after my morning class. Amanda we talked it over if you feel up to surprising him in the shower feel free I prefer to get it after dinner. Not every day I'm gonna try and every day with him and he says he may not be able to handle it twice a day every day. I asked Mike, he said he can go shopping for us tomorrow so you two just work on getting everything we need. You can add your needs to the list Martha though that Target carries groceries and I'm pretty sure they have everything. It's funny Mike had post it notes buried in his desk, the long ones so I'm gonna do a list before I go to bed, you two look spent."

"We gave blowjobs, then rode them to their orgasm and came in here to clean each other. I think I need to sleep now, if you could wake me up in the morning my morning class is same time as yours, we can tell administration together." Martha says I just groan.

Betty leaves with a laugh, Andy comes in with a pile of clothes he drops them by the bed then shuts the light off and crashes on his bed. Martha grabs me up and moves me around so I'm lying partly on her, I only help her a little I'm really tired. She wraps her arms around me and holds me to her making me feel like a little boy up past his bedtime. She starts singing a quiet lullaby, my eyes close and I drift off to her lovely voice.

Martha wakes me up again there are boxes in the room now I sit up looking about confused as all hell. Martha grabs my head leans down and kisses me before pulling back a little.

"My dear girl you have slept through most of the moving in process, we recruited Andy and Martin to help. Come on get up it is time we go shopping, Mike left half an hour ago complaining he only has a hundred to spend, I gave him the forty Andy gave me yesterday it was a big list." She says smiling and excited.

I get up to go to the bathroom walking around Martin and Betty kissing in the hallway. Once I finish with the bathroom blessedly empty today I go back to my room, Betty spanking me for being such a tease on the way. Martha hands me a dress, I look at it then her, she waves her hands at me to move me along, I groan.

"Where's my bra?"

"Not wearing one today, I thought let's show my dear girlfriend slash boyfriend what it's really like to flaunt the body. No panties either though I do have hose, its interesting stuff claims to stay up on its own. Tends to travel downward after a while but well hell this is new and so are you why not give it a try. If you prefer we can buy the garter and hose at Target, they have some nice designs I've been a little itching to try but haven't had a reason. New shoes as well, not sneakers and not heels, I'm not sadistic." Martha tells me I flop on my bed rather shocked.

"Wait what is sadistic about heels?" I had to ask I love watching a woman walk around in heels.

"Yes I know women in heels look incredible walking away, at least the thinner ones. They are sadistic because your weight goes straight to your toes, they get tired quick, the shoes are tapered big time so your toes end up being like three wide with some styles and it really hurts to take them off. I tried wearing them, my cousin likes to wear them for her husband, she doesn't often and never more than a couple hours and I totally see why. We can try a pair at Target on you, don't worry these new shoes are borrowed and the same size as you wear, I checked your sneakers."

I sigh then put on the hose Martha hands me, she helps me do it. The shoes are really nice, a red instead of the salmon I'm wearing but close enough to be sorta matching. Purse slung over my shoulder Martha leads me out to the living room Andy gets up and follows us. Driving to Target Andy finally can't contain it any more.

"Dude you are so going gay, you gave me a blowjob last night, rode me and kissed me then ate Mike out of Martha. And today here you are in a pink dress." I look back at him, he's laughing.

"Dude first off, it's fucking salmon not pink, same general area but not pink. Hell I like it I think I'll see if I can find a regular shirt this color when I change back. Second, you came in my mouth then my cunt, what does that make you if it makes me gay? Besides I'm just experimenting, seeing what it's like to be a chick, blowjobs are part of it. Martha here is going to let me see what happens to a chick with big tits not wearing a bra or panties, I admit to not liking the no panty part but ah what the hell." Andy groans then looks out at the passing scenery.

1...45678...26