Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude don't worry they will fix it and until then I'll happily fuck your brains out." Andy says with a grin, Mike nods Martha giggles along with Betty.

"You know while we're thinking about it, I know you were brunette before and blonde now. I wonder if they can't make you a guy again could they make you a redhead?" Martha asks making us all look at her. "What I admit I like redheads, besides you are to smart to be blonde, especially a platinum blonde I mean fuck."

"I don't know if I'm stuck a chick I would rather stay blonde, so I can watch myself in the mirror and play. I like blondes." I say making Martha groan.

"I was making a blonde joke apparently the color is seeping into your brain."

Everyone laughs at that, even me that was good. Betty has me grill hash browns, which I'm totally lost at, hash browns with the bacon wrapped steaks and whatever that is in the mixer. She keeps adding a little oil to the hash browns at first then stops even when I complain it's stuck. Martha comes and looks at the hash browns, looks at Betty then holds up two fingers. Betty groans then adds two more splashes of oil Martha goes back behind the counter. While I am getting the hash browns well brown Betty gets vegetables going then shoves me to the side to get in the oven.

Martha claps when Betty pulls out the steaks, they look quite nice the bacon is just curling a little and is browned but not blackened. Betty groans then throws the sponge at Martha. Betty gets everything plated and on the table admonishing the guys to stay at the counter dessert has to be made. Martha comes around the counter gives me a kiss then starts pulling stuff out of the fridge. Betty comes over looking at me curiously then pulls me lower and gives me a kiss. Martin groans Betty though is smiling at me then him.

"Martin you can fuck her I don't see why I could not. I admit the kiss was nice and I don't know maybe we can add her to our bed one night. Assuming Martha can handle two guys of course."

"Well I wouldn't really have to, Amanda can handle three in one day, sleeps long after but hell I don't see why you two can't borrow her before dinner get your one time in and send her back for a second fuck after dinner." Martha says handing me whipping cream.

Betty curses then hands me the bowl for the mixer, I have to clean it then make whipped cream. Martha pours in powdered sugar and the vanilla extract for me then goes back to whatever she was doing. When I finish the cream I turn around to see Martha mixing up this dark chocolate stuff. She has me bring the bowl over then takes half the cream in the chocolate stuff, the other half goes into what looks like caramel, she whips it combined then hands me another thing of whipping cream.

I make whipped cream again, this time Martha adds an Almond extract then has me bring the bowl over, she adds spoonfuls of each item to the glasses tapping them each time to get them to settle. With the glass full she drops a big tuft of cream atop it then puts it in the fridge. Betty ushers us to the table then collects the forks and knives we will need to eat. Dinner looks a little strange but is quite delicious Martin pays a little extra attention to Betty. At the end of dinner she is quite excited looking and draped all over him. Martha and I collect the dirty dishes then bring out the mousse and spoons this is a big hit making Martha all smiles.

"I gotta ask, judging by the looks you guys are giving me, even Betty who was only for guys. Am I going to have to sleep with the guys who come on to me at the pool?" I ask before anyone gets up from the table.

"I don't know I suppose I'm still only for guys, I want to add you to our bed you are a guy in the body of a woman." Betty says with a giggle.

"No you won't, just these three guys and us gals since Betty is changing her mind on gals in her bed. Though I like the quip about still being just for guys Betty that was good and this from the gal who only knows blonde jokes." Martha says laughing.

"Well Amanda is blonde you know." Betty quips, Martin laughs then picks her up and moves toward their bedroom.

Mike picks me up and carries me toward my bedroom, Andy gets Martha. When Mike puts me on my bed and is getting undressed I hear Betty moaning already. Martha gets up from Andy's bed and looks between the beds for a second.

"Can we not get to the fucking yet and slide the beds together in the middle? Amanda and I can hold hands and kiss while you two fuck us." Andy and Mike trade looks then shrug.

I get hauled off the bed then help Mike get my bed moving toward the middle. Martha helps Andy get his going. When the beds meet in the middle I end up sprawled over it. A strange thought occurs to me then I look up at the ceiling for a moment.

"Totally off the wall thought, but I wonder what happened to the mass I lost when I was made a chick."

"Gas I think, you were burping and farting when they dropped you on the sofa. I asked the soldier said he didn't know and would report it. Honestly you rather smelled up the place. We opened the glass door and went to a club." Andy says making Martha laugh.

Mike comes to me fully nude he gets between my legs and kisses me. I put my hand to him and stroke him getting him hard when I remember Betty wanted to see his dick. I grin at him then put my finger to my lips and lead him out of the bedroom. I knock at the door then come in dragging Mike by his dick. Betty is smiling at me Martin groans then closes his eyes. I bring Mike over to her she pulls my hand away looking at it she feels it then tries to put her mouth over it after putting a finger to her lips.

Betty motions me down to her, gives me a kiss and thanks me I kiss Martin then pull Mike out by his dick again. Andy is sitting on the edge of the bed looking a little upset Martha pulls him back to her when I reach the bed. I get on with my head close to Martha, Mike gets over me feeling at me to make sure I'm ready then slides down. Martha looks down there then at me I shrug then moan when his tongue enters me a little. Andy looks over then goes down on Martha. We hold hands and kiss while they are down there I reach an orgasm before pulling Mike up to kiss me, Martha does the same to Andy even though she has not. We both moan when our respective guy enters us, I wrap my legs around Mike and move with him, not that I need to, I reach an orgasm quick, then another and another.

I lie there under Mike feeling totally euphoric at the pleasure his thick cock is giving me just by moving in and out of me. One hand still clutched in Martha's I grab Mike and kiss him. I move with him trying to bring myself another orgasm, Mike is smiling big at me as he moves in and out of me. I can't help but moan often as my insides move aside for him then slide back in place when he withdraws. I am caught off guard by Mike wrapping his hands around me pulling me up to him then shoving his cock as deep as he can inside me.

With his hot fluids shooting inside of me I do reach another orgasm. I moan and groan under him my hands holding him to me even though his hands are holding me to him. Martha takes my hand again, I hadn't realized I had let go, Mike stays atop me and I find I like him there. Granted he is heavy to me and I have a little problem breathing, but the feel of his cock still inside of me with his hot fluids a little deeper is just so nice. I sigh, a little disappointed, when Mike gets off me I pull him to me for a kiss and thank him for the wonderful fucking.

When he comes back with the news that Betty and Martin are still going Martha suggests I cuddle with Mike for the night. Andy suggests a trade so he gets me, Martha looks at Andy a little surprised then shrugs and I end up partly lying on Andy, Martha on Mike. I don't really care who I'm lying against, I only like that I am. Being fucked takes a lot out of me and I feel vulnerable after. I press my head into Andy hearing his heart beat and his breath and find it very soothing. My eyes drift closed when he puts an arm around me, I fall asleep feeling protected and like it.

Martin wakes me up in the morning not intentionally he was waking Mike up, Martha rolled over and hit me when Mike got up. I get up and plod into the bathroom while I'm sitting there Martin comes in. He looks at me sitting there on the toilet and grins then chuckles.

"Ha now you know how I felt."

I smile up at him sleepily point to his dick then my now open mouth. Martin grins then undoes his pants, he's already rock hard so he just moves up to me. I bob my head up and down on his cock really enjoying the feel of his hot piece of flesh in my mouth. When I finish my business I wipe and flush then pull off him, he looks sad for a second while I move to sit on the sink. I honestly feel a little sad myself, I like him in my mouth but fuck it I should give him my cunt the same way Andy and Mike have had it. Martin moves up between my open legs probes at me with his dick then slides right on in.

With a moan from me he starts moving, fuck this feels good. I sit up and wrap my arms around him so now I'm sitting on the edge of the sink getting fucked and well this way feels better then sitting on Andy had. My tits are rubbing against his shirt, my legs are loosely wrapped around him and my insides are gripping at Martin as I crash right into an orgasm. I am reaching for a second orgasm, my toes are curling my nipples are reacting to every tiny movement on his shirt when Martin groans and starts filling me with his hot fluids. This flood of fluids into me sets off my orgasm sending me clutching and pulling at Martin as I tremble my way through it.

Martin pulls away then holds me on the sink as Betty moves up between my legs. She shoos him into the shower as she looks up at me with a smile then goes down on me. I moan when her tongue finds my hot folds she licks at me for a minute, comments that I taste nice then goes right back to it. Looking down at her eating me between my tits has me crashing through an orgasm clutching at the counter. I reach a second before she pulls up with a big smile her face covered in my juices. I get down off the sink and give her a kiss, when I motion to the sink she shakes her head saying later.

Martha comes in the bathroom looks at me and Betty still hugging with Martin in the shower and giggles. Betty groans, then lets go of me, she goes and gives Martha a kiss then strips out of her clothes and joins Martin. Martha gives me a kiss then ushers me out of the bathroom as she goes to sit on the toilet. Andy is standing at our bedroom door, he won't let me in. A second or two after Martin and Betty groan Martha joins us and then we go in.

I am sat on the bed while Martha goes through everything on the floor and my drawers. She has Andy throw away the panties I had bought first then hands me one of the new panties. I put these on feeling a bit bare down there, its strange going from tighty whiteys to thin little strip. I find some solace in there not being a string going between my cheeks at least, that was very strange feeling. Martha hands me a bra then hands me one of the garter belts. She has to help me put it on these are strange she groans for a second then takes my panties off.

When I am handed the rose pattern hose I smile at her, she smiles back then helps me put the first on. After clipping the first one we put the second one on she clips that then hands me my panties back. She pulls out a dress for me, this one also with a rose pattern on it. I look at it I hadn't really looked at the dresses when we bought them just put them on. It is a white dress with roses all over it with a few buttons on the front up high. It has short sleeves on it so I won't feel weird going to class in it though it is a light material so I won't be hot either.

Andy whistles when he comes in with me wearing it, Martha giggles sits me back down then hands over the slanted shoes. I put these on then head out into the living area where Mike, Martin, and Betty are sitting watching TV, they all look up and whistle at me, Mike holds up a cup of coffee then points. I smile at him then go get my own cup, when I sit down Betty moves over to me and undoes the first two buttons leaving me with just one. She smiles at me then moves back over to Martin, he puts his arm around her. Martha comes out with her keys in hand my purse and backpack slung over one shoulder and motions at the door.

I slam down the last bit of my coffee put the cup on the table to a groan from Betty who waves at me to go on when I look at her. When I stand up Martha stops me there and looks at me, then at everyone else.

"Is it just me or did Amanda shrink a little?"

Betty looks at us then climbs up on the back of the sofa and looks. She nods then climbs down, Martin and Mike get up to look at us then nod as well. I look at Martha, she is perhaps a teensy taller, I look down to see she is in the slanted shoes.

"Oh well fuck I guess I am shrinking. We didn't go to the building yesterday I think we better today after class. I'm thinking maybe more than six hundred a month fuck." I say feeling a lot like the incredible shrinking woman yet I was a fucking guy.

"If it's any consolation you're fucking hot in that dress with the shoes." Mike says I smile at him feeling a little better.

"Just watch out for those geeks in your class, remember you are the only chick, and I bet they are all virgins." Andy says to a lot of laughter.

Martha ushers me out the door I stop then go back in with my purse. I pull out my card hand it to Martin who looks up at me confused.

"Dude computer order the parts, let's say no more than eight hundred, Martha can buy my part of the groceries with the hundred she has slotted for the computer, oh and find a desk for our bedroom. No more than a hundred please."

"We have an extra desk, I brought one I do my laptop on but hell I generally sat on my bed doing it anyway." Betty says with a smile.

When there is a honk I head out Martin already getting up to go search, Betty following him. During the drive Martha keeps looking at me, I direct her around to the right building for this class. She looks at the building then grins before looking back at me.

"Remember you already got fucked and eaten out, no matter how tempted you are say no. No collecting numbers or handing out yours either you're my girlfriend for nine more days." Martha looks a little apprehensive of letting me go to class.

"Relax they are geeks, I mean geekier than I am. Well maybe not geekier but they are shyer. Trust me I probably won't get a word out of anyone but the professor, he looks like a jock but he's good at it. My psych prof probably would say he compensated for being a geek by working out."

Martha gives me a kiss then lets me out I walk to the class and go in. As I rather expected there is a huge intake of breath at my entrance, I'm only one minute early as evidenced by the clock. The professor walks over with a smile checking his clipboard I look at the board to see a diagram of the system we had learned about last week.

"I'm going to hazard a guess and say you are Amanda. I know why you are here the whole mandatory attendance rule. I'd be willing to mark you here every week if you prefer, this is high end science your brother had to do some serious testing to get in here." He tells me actually looking at my face I smile at him for that.

"I would prefer to stay, this is really interesting stuff and you made two mistakes on your diagram." I say then walk over to the board.

He watches me erase the mistakes then draw in the corrections earning me a few groans from the class. The prof checks his diagram on the clipboard then the adjustments I made and curses. He directs me to go sit down right in the front of the class where I was before I look over at Franklin he is trembling then groans and puts his head in his hands when I smile at him.

"Amanda please don't smile at my students. Franklin, do you need to go change your shorts?" The professor says to me then Franklin who nods turning red.

The professor hands him a pair of boxers from his desk, a very red faced Franklin dashes out with his backpack to the bathroom. The professor goes and sits on his desk looks at all of us, many of the students recopying the diagram on the board.

"Ah hell while we wait for Franklin and some of you to copy down the fixed diagram does anybody have a good blonde joke that Amanda has single handedly proven wrong?" He says with a sigh and a strained smile at me, I raise my hand he calls on me.

"Why did the blonde cross the road? To remember what was on the first side." There are some titters in the class then another hand goes up.

"There are a blonde and a brunette on an elevator, a man gets on with dandruff on his shoulder, neither say anything to him about it. When he gets off the brunette says wow someone should give him head and shoulders, the blonde asks how you give shoulders." Everyone looks at me, I laugh and the class laughs with me, I put my hand up.

"One day a brunette, a redhead and a blonde decide to go through their daughter's purses. The brunette goes through her daughter's purse first she finds cigarettes and says I am so ashamed my daughter smokes. The redhead goes through her daughter's purse and finds an empty can of beer she says I am so ashamed my daughter drinks. The blonde goes through her daughter's purse and finds a used condom she says I am so ashamed my daughter has a penis." The class laughs at that one then Franklin comes back in.

The professor calls me up front and asks for one more for Franklin's benefit. I grin then ask if I can do dirty, he sighs then nods.

"So we have a blonde on her back in the middle of seriously passionate sex. She's got her legs wrapped around him her arms she's moaning and groaning, suddenly she looks up at him and asks him his name, she forgot." The class titters and reposition themselves, Franklin laughs.

"Hmmm I think we better get this question out of the way before you get mobbed, Amanda are you looking for a guy?" The professor asks I look up at him then the class.

"I am in a relationship and not looking sorry guys." Everyone says damn as I go sit down again.

The class is exciting for me we burn the diagram on the board into sheets. Once the sheets are etched and soaked and then dried we mount components on the sheet and test it. When the professor announces these sheets are going to be used in a military program the entire class is asking questions. The professor holds up his hands until there is silence.

"I can not divulge what the program is, I only need two sheets so I am going to go through the class and inspect each, I'll take the ones that work perfectly to my desk and pick out the cleanest two if there are more than two."

The prof goes through class collecting mine and Franklin's in the process. He goes and sits down with a number of sheets, Franklin is looking quite nervous next to me. When the prof calls up Franklin, me and Anthony I am confused, he dismisses the class. Once they have all left he tells Anthony his sheet is in the program then lets him go, once Anthony is gone he looks at Franklin.

"Franklin I'm sorry your sheet had mistakes, it worked perfectly and would have been accepted for non military it won't do I'm sorry. I'm not going to tell the rest of the class and your still sitting up front. You had a very major distraction next to you and I am not blaming you I probably would screw up sitting next to Amanda. Cheer up next week we learn a new diagram and then her brother returns for the sheeting. Go on go home I want to speak with Amanda about her sheet, it did get in." Franklin sighs then goes for his backpack.

"Franklin I'm sorry I am my brother thinks your better than he is." I say to him, he looks at me his mouth hanging open until the prof ushers him out.

1...678910...26