Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see that Ollie was fuming.

"What you've proposed is exactly the way things are now," he said. "You're not giving up anything. You'll keep pressuring us for whatever you want. Mort and I have had some long discussions about this. We both like being with you, but we are ready to support each other if we have to have to give you up.

"I promised him I'd help him find someone, because he doesn't have another woman in his life like I do. You take him for granted, but I've gotten to know him, and I'm sure I can help him find lots of great looking women who are a lot younger than you and appreciate a successful good-looking executive who can also satisfy them.

"That would be our last resort. We really want to stay with you. So we're going to go into the kitchen to discuss our response before we give up."

He got up, and walked out of the living room. Mort followed him. Stella watched them and wondered how soon she should start backing down. She decided to wait until she heard what Ollie would say.

After ten minutes, the two men came back and sat down opposite her again.

"We both agree that we're not interested in going back and forth like I do in contract negotiations at work," Ollie said. "So we've come up with this compromise."

"Since there's really no way to keep you from using your techniques of persuasion on us, either verbal or in bed, we're not going to try to stop you from trying get your way. But we only agree to do what you want once for the videos.

"In return, you will let us each have anal sex with you once a week from now. What I mean is we'll take turns, so we each get a shot at your ass once every two weeks. As we said, we're not going to be in the same room with you after this.

"You probably want to think about this, but we both feel strongly that everything needs to be resolved right now. You can go into the kitchen, or we'll go into the kitchen, and you can think about it and then give us your answer."

Stella's mind was racing. She wished she could stall them until she could talk things over with her friends, but she had the feeling she could lose everything if she didn't act now. Then she thought of something, and it made her smile.

"I don't need to go into the kitchen," she said. "I agree to your proposal, but with the understanding that I mentioned before. When we do the video of the sucking, you'll really suck. I want each of you to tell me yes, and then it will be settled."

**********

"And they both said yes?" asked one of her girlfriends at their next luncheon.

"Yes," said Stella. "It's a good thing I remembered our last meeting and your plans for shooting the videos. That gave me the confidence to agree. I'm still not happy about the anal, but I realize that the three of us are now interdependent. All of us have to give up something to get what we want. I have to give up my ass.

"When I do it every week, I'll learn to relax more so it's less painful. At least I hope so. It will still be disgusting and uncomfortable, but this way I keep them both in my life, and I won't have to try to find someone else who can give me the pleasures I'm getting from them."

The video session where the men ate each other's come from her went smoothly. The biggest problem was her friends getting worked up while shooting the video. They tried to talk her into allowing them to have a mini-orgy with her two lovers, but she refused and almost had to throw them out of her home.

A week later, things got a little crazier for the sucking session. She had Mort and Ollie both take off everything below the waist and lie down sideways on the bed with each of them facing the other's cock. Reluctantly, they slid closer to each other as she gave them orders, but when their shirts touched, they stopped, and their cocks were still far from each other's mouths.

"Okay, girls," said Stella, and the four women jumped on the bed.

"What are you doing?" yelled the men, almost in unison.

"We knew you would have a hard time, even though you agreed," said Stella, "so we have these luggage straps that we're wrapping around you. They're on the outside of your shirts, so they won't chafe.

"Ready, girls? Just one little pull. Go!"

The four women pulled he straps tighter, moving the men closer to each other. Stella examined the men and then directed them to pull again and then once more.

"Okay, stop!" she said. "Mort and Ollie are closer than Siamese twins, but they can breathe fine. Girls, you can start up the cameras."

The men's limp cocks were an inch from each other's mouths. Stella put some lubricant on her hands and began working Mort's. He responded a little, but he was still soft. She bent down and took him into her mouth and began using her lips, tongue and hands on his penis and testicles in the ways she knew would excite him quickly. He got hard right away, and his long, thick cock was now lying across Ollie's cheek and reaching past his ear.

"Hey," said Ollie as he watched her. "What are you doing? That wasn't part of the agreement."

"No," said Stella. "There was nothing about the belts in the agreement either, but there was also nothing saying they couldn't be used. Now open your mouth as I pull your head back."

"No way," he said. "You're cheating."

He clamped his jaws together.

"The agreement was that you would suck," she said. "I haven't cheated. I could force you to open your mouth by closing off your nostrils with my fingers like this. Did you feel how I shut off your air supply?

"But I don't want to take a chance on you hurting Mort when I put his cock into your mouth, so you need to do it voluntarily. Please open up now or I'll have to use the opener."

Ollie kept his jaws clenched and ignored her as she spoke.

"You're forcing me to find the opener."

While her right hand continued to pump Mort's hard cock, her left hand reached down to where Ollie's soft cock faced Mort's moth. She felt around for his balls, took them in her hand and began gently squeezing them while looking into his eyes.

"I see from your eyes that you feel the opener working," she said. "But your mouth is still shut, so I have to keep squeezing. A little more should do it. There you go! That opened it fast. Keep it open, but I want it wider. Yes stretch it so wide that it hurts. That's it! There it goes."

She quickly released Ollie's testes and brought her left hand to his forehead. She pushed his head back and carefully slid Mort's hard cock along Ollie's cheek until it popped into the wide-open mouth. She stopped pushing Ollie's forehead back, and his head snapped forward, engulfing Mort's penis.

"Okay, Ollie," she announced. "Mort's cock is in position, but I see it's so long that it's hitting the back of your throat. I know from experience that isn't comfortable, so let me move your head this way a little and Mort's body that way a little. There. Now it should be more comfortable.

"The fifteen minutes will begin as soon as you start sucking. I'll let you rest for a few minutes because I see from your eyes you are a little scared. Don't worry. You don't need to think about anything. Just suck as hard as you can for as long as you can and occasionally open your mouth to take a breath. I'll do everything else.

"Yes, I'm going to help you satisfy Mort, and then I'm going to help him satisfy you the same way. I don't think it will take long, so fifteen minutes is plenty of time because it doesn't start until you start sucking. Take a second to gather your strength and then you can start. If you can't manage to start by yourself, I'll use the starter. It's the same as the opener."

Ollie started sucking, and when he did, Stella began talking.

"Are you getting this, girls. All three cameras should be up here. Look at his frightened eyes moving around wildly. Women and gays do this every day, Ollie, and nothing terrible happens."

As Ollie sucked, Stella pumped the section of Mort's long penis that wasn't in Ollie's mouth for a while. She continued pumping as her other hand went to Mort's balls. She manipulated and caressed them and watched Mort respond. She could see he was trying to control himself, but now he couldn't help thrusting into Ollie's mouth occasionally. He was breathing faster now.

"Get ready, Ollie, because I'm going to do something that you know all about. It works the same on Mort."

She dipped two fingers in the lube and held them in front of Ollie's eyes and then slowly pushed them into Mort's anus.

A second later, Mort began ejaculating, and as he did Ollie's body jumped and he stopped sucking. But Stella kept pumping Mort as his semen spurted into Ollie's mouth so hard that a lot of it hit the back of Ollie's throat and went up into his nasal cavity and came out his nose.

"Swallow as fast as you can, Ollie," said Stella, "and less of it will go up your nose. That's the worst feeling, isn't it? We girls all know that feeling. And try to open your mouth wider and push the come out with your tongue. I know Mort's cock is so thick that's hard to do.

"The best thing you can do is just swallow. Imagine you're eating me out. Just swallow like that. This is going to look so good on the video."

As Stella tended to the men, her friends clustered around them giggling and whispering, and soon the whispers were making them break up. There was infectious laughter, and Stella caught it and laughed along.

She thought of how her two lovers were feeling. Knowing them, they must be devastated by their humiliation in front of the women. Why had they agreed to this? Why had she agreed to endure those cocks in her ass?

She couldn't understand, but she didn't care. She was happy and laughing with her friends and feeling an orgasm coming on even though nobody was touching her and she wasn't even touching herself. She addressed Ollie.

"We're almost done. We'll wait until Mort gets off, which won't be long, and then I'll pull your head back and get his cock out. And then it will be your turn to get sucked by Mort the same way."

***************

The girls were bubbling over from the video sessions at Saturday's luncheon. After they discussed everything in detail, Stella said she had something amazing to tell them.

"I realized this the other day," she said, "when the boys agreed to the video and I agreed to give them anal once a week. I don't know if they know it yet, but this is not the end, it's just the beginning."

They all wanted to know what she meant.

"I mean, I think we can get them to do almost anything we want them to do now," she said. "They told me they would never be together with me at the same time again, but I know I can make that happen. All I need to do is find something they really want. Then I can get them to do whatever we want at least once so we can get it on video.

"I was thinking that since they have sucked each other off once, we could now get them to do it again without the belts and without my help.

"And what about getting them to actually have anal sex? Mort could do Ollie from behind and then slide under him and eat his come out of Ollie's ass. And then we could have another session where Ollie could do the same thing with Mort.

"I've seen some videos of women fisting men, and I'm excited about the idea of fisting Mort while Ollie blows him and then vice versa.

"I think I could eventually get them to go for all of this, and anything humiliating we can think of -- at least one time for the cameras. That's all we need.

"Of course, Ollie is a master negotiator, and I'd have to come up with some pretty big motivations. I'm already taking them in my ass and swallowing their come, so I don't have much more to offer.

"That's where you girls come in. Men like variety, and each of you degrading yourselves like me would be a huge bargaining chip for us.

"I know after Mort ravaged your asses, you were in pain for weeks, and you swore you'd never do that again. But now we're laughing about it and watching the videos we got of Mort and Ollie as often as we want.

"I think you'd have to offer anal again and maybe blow them after they pull out of your ass and let them come in your mouth, and make videos of everything. Don't worry. They will never show the videos to anyone else because of the videos we have of them.

"But the anal and blowjobs are just for starters. You might be sucking their come out of each other's asses or fisting each other or taking fists in both holes or two in one hole. For sure, anything we ask them to do, we'll have to be prepared to do something similar in front of the cameras. Ollie's a tough negotiator.

"We have to decide soon, because Ollie's getting more serious about his girlfriend, and I don't think I'll be seeing him much longer.

"How about it? Do you want to see how much we can get them to do? Is my face as red as yours are right now? Are you all as sick and perverted as I am? Has any of you had an orgasm from only thinking about this -- like I just did?"