Changes

Story Info
A very dark and perverted story of cuckolding and chastity.
2.4k words
3.69
59.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changes Chapter 1

After being locked into the micro-sized chastity device for an incredibly long 37 days of teasing torture and denial, I had become more and more submissive to her with each passing day. I was waiting for her to make the trip to come live with me, after a very long, long distance relationship.

We've both been switches throughout our relationship. We'd play on our occasional vacations together, but we never went too far. She had once said that she wouldn't want to have a partner that was submissive all the time, but throughout the 37 day chastity ordeal, as I fell more deeply into submission for her, she grew more and more dominant and sadistic. It drove me crazy with lust. I'd never known a woman like her.

The things that she'd said she'd to to me! At times, they seemed like they'd be destined to remain in fantasy only, but as our relationship had progressed, limits were to be pushed, expanded, and seemed destined to be ultimately ignored altogether. It made me absolutely mad for her, and it drove me deeper into service to her as she grew crueler and kinkier each day.

She'd sent a text message one day, about a month before her arrival date: "Pay attention to the Reddit posts and web links that I'll send to you, slave. There WILL be a test!"

They started coming in over the next several weeks, darker, filthier, and more depraved with each one. I have to admit the darker she got, the more it turned me on, in a fantasy-only aspect, of course. Since she'd learned that I could edge, and have a ruined orgasm in the cage, she started ordering me to edge for her, while texting raunchy ideas to me, supported by images and clips. When she'd allow me to have a ruined orgasm, the images were always about "in fantasy only", or "IFO" stuff as we'd referred to it. Was she conditioning me?! The days and weeks of me swollen and leaking pre-cum inside the prison that she held me in were excruciating and sexy as fuck.

One week before her arrival date, I received an email instead of a text: " I want you to prepare the following list of things for my arrival. I may or may not use them, but not knowing how far I'll go is half the fun, isn't it, slave?"

A long list followed:

"-Jennings Gag

-Eye Speculums

-6 rolls of Saran Wrap

-6 rolls of duct tape

-A large, plastic mixing bowl, with the bottom cut out to allow a tight seal for your face. Refer to the toilet slave link that I'd sent on Tumblr.

-2 nasal breathing tubes, half a metre long.

-2 WiFi Webcams and a baby monitor linking the bedroom to the basement.

-A large package of condoms. Magnum sized.

-Clean the basement. Top to bottom.

-Fashion a way to secure an iPad one metre above the weight bench in the basement, facing down. I want you to be able to watch it, while lying on your back."

My face grew hot, and I swelled up in the cage. I remembered the video that she'd sent. It was of a group of Japanese girls at a party, taking turns shitting and pissing into a large, plastic bowl attached to a slave's upturned face, filling it up. It had turned me on, in fantasy. The Magnum condoms concerned me greatly. Was she going to indulge the cuckold fantasy stuff, or was she just mind-fucking me?! Would she really go that far?

Changes Chapter 2

After I'd received the list, I went to work. I cleaned the basement thoroughly. The baby monitor and WiFi cams were easy enough to procure and mount. One cam was mounted above the bed, and one on the basement ceiling above the weight bench. The iPad mount was a bit more tricky, and I'd settled on fashioning an armature that could attach to one of my camera tripods that was height adjustable.

I'd purchased several large, plastic, mixing bowls at the dollar store, as I new that it would take several attempts to get the fit just right. Once I had, I used a hot glue gun to secure a gasket to it for a leak proof fit, and taking some initiative, I secured a head strap to it, because I thought she'd want that.

The Jennings gag, eye speculum, and Medical supplies for the nasal breathing tubes were ordered online, express delivery. A 36 count package of Magnum sized condoms were purchased at a drugstore, and the female cashier smiled at me when I was paying for them. I blushed, and fumbled to complete the transaction. I'm not a "Magnum", and besides, I belong only to Her. I'm also locked into a punishingly small chastity device!

The duct tape and plastic wrap were purchased. Everything was ready for her. She's to arrive tomorrow. Deep in my heart, I don't think that she's going to make use of all these things in the way that her instructions threatened that she would, but I've never been more excited. I don't think that she'll actually go that far, but might she?!

The first few weeks together were amazing. The incredibly intimate experiences that we shared were incredible. The toilet slave training that turned us both on so much progressed quickly. We were so happy. One lazy Sunday morning, after fucking hard with the large cock sheath installed over my chastity cage(she'd unlocked me upon her arrival as agreed, but had immediately locked me back up again after a quick fuck).

She'd sat on my face, fed all my come back to me, and re-installed the device. Immediately. She'd changed. "I want to do it. What we'd fantasized about. I want to get fucked by a huge cock while you watch."

I was too far gone to resist. "Ok baby. I want you to be happy and fulfilled. If that excites and pleases You, my Goddess, lets make it happen."

"Good. Go fetch my iPad. We are going to create Tinder and FetLife profiles for me."

I felt a bit nauseous and scared, but I'd be lying if I said that the sight of her getting penetrated by another man's much larger cock didn't turn me on. I fetched the iPad. "You wrote the profile text, and chose the photos, months ago, my slave. Post them. They're perfect." She said.

Changes Chapter 3

She'd allowed me to log into the accounts at first, and it was sexy as fuck to see how many guys clamored for her attention! It made me feel angst and jealousy, but it turned me on to know how desirable my partner was. My woman was a delicate, sexy, flower, attracting many horny bees. Or bulls, as it were. It floored me to see how much bigger their cocks were than mine. And she'd said that she thought that I was big!

I'd log in from time to time, while I was at work, on the road, or we'd look at the messages together, cuddled on the couch. She'd tease my locked up cock, point at a photo of a ripped guy with a monster cock, and whisper in my ear. "Do you think I could take all that, baby?!", or, "Look at how big his balls are! I bet he can come litres!"

A few days later, when I'd tried to log in to see what she was up to, I couldn't. I texted her and asked if there was something wrong with the accounts. "I've changed the password, and I've blocked you. I'm talking to two interesting guys, and it looks promising. If our convos continue to go well, we are going to have a little fun this weekend. At least I will. 😜"

She went cold on me for the rest of the week. No cuddling on the couch. No teasing blowies on my locked up cock, ball torture, or the ruined orgasms that I'd learned to crave as my only means of relief. I was in agony, deprived of her affection that I craved so greatly. Friday evening arrived.

"Go into the basement. I have plans this weekend, and you are to be a part of them. A small, very subordinate, enslaved part, but still a part."

I walked down the stairs, and she said "Strip". I complied immediately. I was thoroughly conditioned as her slave. "Lie down, face up, on the weight bench."

She placed a Hitachi vibrator between my legs against my locked balls, and connected it to a speed control. A Magnum condom was fitted over the end of the already dripping cage (Cocks don't lie. It was hot as fuck to see and feel her control).

Layer after layer of plastic wrap was wound around, over and over, securing me to the bench, followed by layer after layer of duct tape, leaving my head, and my cock, exposed. I was effectively cocooned. Immobile. Helpless. The Jennings gag, and the eye speculum were fitted next. The gag stretched my jaw painfully wide, and I emitted a noise of alarm. I was equally alarmed at her cruel smirk instead of the compassion in her eyes that I'd grown to expect. She ratcheted the gag open another notch, and cooed when I gargled an open mouthed, muted scream of pain. A kiss on the top of my head felt more patronizing and mocking than affectionate, then she left. She turned out the basement lights on the way upstairs. I was in total darkness.

Changes. Chapter 4

She'd returned just once, to loosen the gag just a touch, and turn on the powerful vibrator pressed tightly against me. "I don't want you to come, slave, I want you to edge, over and over, and leak a steady stream, filling up that condom. While you watch me play. From here." She turned the control up, and I started leaking a stream of goo from the tip of the cage, as if on command. "Ooh! That setting is perfect! Chad and Jerome will be here soon. Ta ta, "my love"."

She turned on the iPad above my face. As she walked up the stairs, I was again, plunged into darkness, except for the view of our currently empty bed on the iPad suspended above me.

They'd arrived shortly thereafter. I watched them, helplessly bound one story beneath them, as they filled her up with their fat cocks, and came over and over again. As they came hard inside the condoms taking turns fucking her tight pussy, and her even tighter ass, I watched and listened from the basement below, eyes burning, and jaw painfully distended.

I watched, as she set each one aside, careful not to spill a drop. I drooled helplessly inside the gag, unable to speak, or call out to her. "No! Don't take it this far, baby! There is no going back, after this! Don't do it!" All that came out was "argh". My spit dribbled steadily down my cheeks and chin, and my eyes burning and watered, tears flowing over my temples, wetting the bench beneath me. My tears were a product of the discomfort of the speculums forcing them open, and from the anguish of watching the love of my life take her pleasure from the two brutes. I was powerless to halt the course of the evening, and where she was taking it.

After the three of them had fucked for what seemed like hours, I watched them for a time, lounging on our bed stroking each other. I had no choice. My eyes were pried wide open by the speculums. My jaws were still held open in a mockery of a wide mouthed smile. I was helpless, and heartbroken to see the love of my life be fucked and defiled by these men. I was still dripping steadily into the condom, the vibrator still at work on me. More conditioning. By Her.

I watched, as her beautiful face approached the camera, expecting a word of encouragement, but it simply went black. In the instant before it did, I saw it. There was no love in her eyes for me any longer. I was property now.

I heard her sexy Jimmy Choos descending the stairs, followed by their plodding, heavier footfalls. The shoes had been a Christmas gift from me. She'd never worn them, and had teased that she would only wear them when she cuckolded me for real. This was for real.

"You've been here for four hours, my slave. Are you thirsty?" My eyes tried to blink "yes", but I could not, and it was painful to try. "Oh! You've seen what I needed you to see me do upstairs. I can take those cruel things off now. The gag stays."

I instinctively tried to say: "Thank you, my Goddess", but I could not speak.

"Oh! Look at how much come has collected! I think you LIKE to watch me get fucked and filled up, don't you, slave?" She slid the condom off the end of the cock cage, pendulous with collected pre-come, then unceremoniously upended it into my gaping, gagged mouth. I gagged a bit, but managed to swallow it. "You still seem thirsty, slave. I've brought you a surprise. Several surprises, actually. Open wide! Oh. Wait. You are already open wide. I just need to tip, and pour..." What felt like gallons of her lover's come collected in my mouth. I had no choice, but to swallow to avoid choking.

"Hmm. I'll bet you are hungry, too, aren't you? I've installed you down here just after lunchtime, and you haven't had dinner yet!"

I'd served her this way before, but having her lovers looking on, as she proceeded to feed me like she had, so many times before, was humiliating. Still, it excited me to see her exert so much control, and revel in her cruelty to me. She squatted with one foot on either side of my face, and evacuated, completely, filling my forcibly opened mouth to the brim of my tortured lips, packing my mouth with her gifts.

I used my tongue to soften the lumps of my Goddess' waste, and swallow it, bit by bit, as her two lovers looked on.

"Aww. You've consumed it all! Good boy! I think you need more, and I'm cleaned out. Chad, help me to fit this bowl into place. My slave still looks hungry."