Changes are Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers

Patty holds onto the headboard as she drives herself down harder and harder onto the dildo in his mouth as she comes closer and closer to her own climax.

He can feel her urgency and is powerless to do anything about it. All this time Karen is slowly stroking his achingly hard cock, never letting him ejaculate, letting him cool off and starting the climb over again. The pleasure she is giving him is heaven but his frustration when she stops short of his climax is pure hell.

Just as he approaches his climax, Patty reaches hers and drives herself hard onto the dildo and stays there, quivering and pulsing. He can feel this and smell her spicy juices as he approaches his own orgasm and screams into the gag when Karen stops stroking his oh-so-hard cock.

Karen is feeling pretty aroused herself and when Patty lifts herself off the dildo, decides to take things to the next level.

She helps Patty down off the bed and motions for her to take over on Dan's cock which brings a big grin to her face. She is really in to making Dan suffer.

While Patty is continuing with the teasing, Karen moves up on the bed and removes the nipple suckers. When they come off he moans. He is surprised at how sensitive his nipples have become. Even the slightest movement of air is like a hot line to his aching cock.

She rubs his nipples with her fingers, which causes him to arch and groan with her stimulus. Taking a little lube from his cock, she rubs and lightly pinches both nipples, alternating with light scrapes of her fingernails. He thrashes and moans in response, sooo frustrated, turned on and powerless to touch his achingly hard cock. He is almost in tears.

After working on him for about 20 minutes, she gets up and goes over to the dresser where her new toys are. She puts on (in) the feeldoe and strap on harness. She didn't realize how good it feels until she slipped it in as her pussy twitched and got wetter.

Thinking about fucking Dan in the ass has apparently turned her on more than she realized. Mmmm, she thinks.

Next she gets the bottle of lube and squirts some into the Tenga. That done, she brings the new 8 inch dildo, the Tenga and the lube over to the bed and sets them down.

Talking to Dan, she says "I hope you are appreciating all of the work we are putting into giving you pleasure." He goes gmurrf in response.

She says "that's nice, we want you to feel special. Now we have some more treats for you."

Motioning for Patty to grab his ankle, she takes his other one and together they raise his feet to the headboard while he protests, trying to say no no around the gag. Karen uses the snap hooks to fasten the restraints to the links that are already there.

She then gets a big pillow and slides it under the towel and under him, raising his ass, up off the bed. Then she asks Patty, "what do you think, do you want to hear him beg?"

Patty says "yes, that would be hot."

She reaches around his head and removes the dildo gag.

He says "oh, thank you. My jaw was getting pretty sore with that thing in my mouth."

She asks him "well, have you learned your lesson? Are you going to be quiet, or should we put it back on you?"

His response is "oh no, please don't. I'll be quiet."

Karen says "good" and slowly slides the Tenga onto his cock, causing him to arch up and gasp. She then says "Ah ah, I want you to be quiet" which only adds to his frustration.

That thing feels incredible on his cock, making him want to instantly cum. She starts to slowly slide it up and down on his cock and asks him if he likes it, causing him to moan and say "oh yes, yes. Please, please let me cum"

Motioning for Patty to take over on his cock, she gets the lube and dribbles some on his ass. She slowly and lightly rubs it around and around and into his rosebud. She gets some more lube and starts working it in, adding lube and fingers until she has 3 fingers in him. She then takes her fingers out and wipes them on the little towel she has there.

He starts gasping and moaning, wiggling his ass around and begging her to put it back in.

She keeps circling his little hole with her lubed finger for the next 20 minutes. In this time, Patty has brought him to the edge of cumming 3 times, with several minutes of cooling off in between. He is whining and making little uh uh noises as he wiggles his ass to try and get her fingers back in.

When Karen feels that his ass is REALLY hungry to have something in it, she moves up and slides the tip of the 8 inch dildo around and around on his rosebud. Now he is trying to thrust as he is begging for her to put it in, saying "oh please, I NEED it in my ass! Please, please!"

She has a big grin on her face as she starts to press the dildo in. He responds "Ooooh, yes!" and then she stops. She has about 2 inches in him and he starts begging "oh more, put it in more. God I want it in me, please please fuck me."

His focus is now completely on his ass. He has forgotten about his cock, which is as hard as ever, and he continues to squirm and thrust, trying to get more in.

Karen asks him "do you want to cum?" He replies, "oh yes, but I want that in me too."

She asks, "what's the matter? Do you feel frustrated?"

He says "Yes, please put it in."

She goes on to say "now you know how I have felt for the past three months, wanting to cum but not having anything but my vibrator to get me off. Maybe I should keep you on edge for three months so you'll know how I feel. I am also thinking of a new nickname for you too."

He says "nickname?"

She replies "yes, Barney. Barney Bumfuck."

He just groans.

She asks "do you think you could stand going 3 months without cumming?"

He howls and almost cries as he says "no no no, please let me cum. I'll be good, really, I promise."

She tells him that it is a little late for that; three months late.

He starts begging again. "Oh please let me cum. I'm sorry. I'll be better, I promise."

Her response is "we'll see" as she starts to put more pressure on the dildo, causing it to slide in deeper.

He begs her to put it all the way in. "Fuck me, fuck me! Oh put it in!"

Patty has stopped stroking him as he shudders from the feeling of being penetrated. She doesn't want him to cum so it's time to let him cool down.

Karen finally slides it in all the way and moves it around a little bit, stretching him slightly.

He gasps and says "oh, fuck me, fuck me!"

He didn't really hurt from the penetration but it was strange feeling her dildo sliding into his ass. He was definitely stretched and was getting used to the new fullness.

She slowly pulls out until just the head is in him and stops.

He squirms and says "oh no, no, no. Don't stop, PLEASE don't stop!"

She slowly slides it back in, moving her end in a circle to stretch him as he cries "more, more."

She asks him if he wants to cum yet and he starts begging her to please let him cum.

She smiles and says "not yet honey, I haven't fucked you yet." He is puzzled by her remark but keeps his mouth shut, hoping she will let him cum.

Now that she has pulled the dildo out of his ass, it feels empty and he wants it back in there. His cock is still rock hard and he wants to cum so badly he is almost in tears.

She sets the dildo aside and slides up to him, putting some extra lube on it. As she holds her "cock" in her hand she feels quite powerful and likes it.

She presses it on his rosebud and works it around and around, teasing his ass.

He moans and starts begging for her to put it in.

Her response is "oh does wittle Barney-poo want to get fucked?"

He replies "yes, please, please!"

She says "well, since you asked so nicely" and starts to push into him, enjoying the way it feels on her clit.

Once she is in all the way, she pulls completely out and slides it back into his now hungry ass, enjoying sticking it in all over again.

She does this slowly and gently until she is sure that he can take it faster and harder.

She starts thrusting the dildo faster and faster into his not so tight ass until she feels him tense up. Then she stops and slowly pulls it out. He groans and starts begging her to put it back in and fuck him.

During all of this, Karen has discovered that the Feeldoe presses on her clit in a good way. This sends sparks through her pelvic area and causes her vagina to convulse. Oh, this is nice, she thinks and also discovers that the bulb presses on her G-spot as she pulls back, further stimulating her.

As she starts back in, she begins to focus on how it feels for her and decides that it is now her turn. She starts fucking him in earnest, not paying attention to him at all. Instead she is focused on getting herself off in this new way. Not only does it feel good but it gives her a strong sense of power as she fucks him. What could be better than this?

Patty whispers to her "go for it girl, give it to him! Fuck that ass!"

She can feel herself getting close and, after a few more thrusts, explodes in an intense, convulsive orgasm, thinking "oh this is good. I'm going to fuck him more often and next time he is going to suck my cock before I give it to him. It's just too bad that I didn't know how good this is years ago, but at least I can make up for lost time."

After she settles down, she pulls the strap-on out, with the bulb causing convulsions as she withdraws it from his ass. She then unfastens it and slides it out of her vagina, causing still more convulsions as it comes out.

He starts whining again, begging her to stick it back in and let him cum. She ignores him and goes into the bathroom to clean up, putting the feeldoe in a sink full of warm water and some toy cleaner.

Walking back into the bedroom, she says "what are we going to do with him? I kind of like the idea of making him suffer for three months before he cums.

Hearing this, he starts begging her to let him cum. He will do anything; just let him cum, please, please, please.

Karen tells him "I'll think about it" and starts stroking him with the Tenga.

He starts begging again and she says "QUIET or I will gag you!"

He whimpers and is quiet.

She likes the Tenga. If she puts her finger over the hole on the end, she can get suction as she pulls it up his cock. He reacts instantly with a quiver and a moan. Those Japanese have done a very good job with it.

She settles down to a cycle of slow stroking followed by four or five rapid strokes with her finger on the end to create maximum suction. The rapid strokes cause him to arch, groan and quiver as he approaches orgasm. She then stops.

He almost screams he is so frustrated. He is so very close and she leaves him hanging there. She looks at Patty and grins. This is fun for her and a great comeuppance for him.

She then picks up the 8 inch dildo and works it into his ass, enjoying his squeals and gasps as it slides in.

Now, using one hand on the Tenga and the other shoving the dildo in and out of his

She cycles him through the strokes a few more times and decides it is time to finish him off. Starting very slowly she gradually increases the speed and, using her finger on the end, the intensity of the suction on his cock and moving the dildo faster in concert with the Tenga.

He starts to quiver, thrash his head from side to side and moan.

She keeps going and finally takes him over the edge. He starts with a low moan that increases in pitch and volume as he gets closer to his climax. He convulses and screams as he thrusts his hips when he reaches the orgasm that has been building all day.

Patty looks at Karen and says "wow!"

Karen says "pretty cool, huh?"

Dan is experiencing a series of "aftershocks" and all he can do is moan.

Karen gently slides the Tenga off his cock and slowly pulls the dildo out of his ass and goes into the bathroom. Dropping the dildo into the sink, she gets a wash cloth and runs it under hot water.

Coming back to the bed, she washes all of the lube off of his privates and ass. Patty has the CB-6000 box and they try the various rings until they find one that fits just right.

Dan is now coherent enough to ask "what's that?"

Karen says "just a little something to keep you safe. That was a pretty intense play session so you need a little protection because your cock is so sensitive."

He says "oh" and relaxes.

With the right ring size selected, they try the various pins and spacers until the fit looks good. Then they slide the cage onto the pins and snap the padlock in place. He is now completely under her control.

Both girls go up and unsnap his legs, slowly letting them return to the bed. Once they are down, she removes the pillow and he relaxes, saying "god that climax was intense. It was a long time getting there but boy was it good. I also loved your playing with my ass."

Patty motions that it is time for her to leave and signals for Karen to call her.

Karen nods and gives her a minute to leave the bedroom.

Then she reaches up and removes his blindfold, causing him to blink and squint as his eyes adjusted to the light. He looked down at his cock, saw the plastic thing and asked "what is that?"

She said "it is to keep you safe and under my control. It is a chastity cage."

He said "what? A chastity cage, what for?"

Her response was "to keep you focused on taking proper care of me. If you make me happy, I will unlock it and let you cum."

He said "oh, wait a minute, that's not fair' and she said "neither is not making me cum for over three months."

He said "uh" and kept quiet.

She went on to explain that if he treated her well she would let him out to play. If he continued to be a selfish, self-centered ass, it would be a long time before he got to cum. From now on, she owned his cock and his ass, which she intended to fuck regularly. If he didn't like it, she would unlock him and he could pack his bags and leave. She was through with his bullshit behavior.

He looked at her, realized that she was serious and said "oh, ok."

She said "fine, now go take a shower."

lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He deserves it

I hope she keeps him locked up for 6 months he deserves whatever he gets from her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

She Creates the Fantasy Wife catches husband; wife takes control.in BDSM
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
She's in Charge A journey in BDSM begins for a young couple.in BDSM
Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
More Stories