Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nervously complied, feeling very uncomfortable without my shirt, even vainly relieved in some small measure that I was at least in half decent shape.

Dagmar made her way back inside the sectional and sat across from me, leaning back and placing her drink on the wrap around table behind. She left her arm lying along the back, one leg bent and lying on the seat cushion, her other foot on the floor. I refused to look at the inner thigh she'd exposed, any more than I'd allow myself to think about the top of her stocking and garter straps I glimpsed as I got even harder.

She looked directly at me and said in a mild, though detached tone, "David, you may find this hard to believe, but I'm actually being very patient, very tolerant of you. Don't make me regret it by lying and mouthing off. You're the one who will end up paying for it in the end, one way or another. Now, I'd hoped to avoid this, had hoped you'd get the picture, being the bright little sales rep you are, but apparently that's not enough. Apparently, you're having trouble accepting how your life changed yesterday evening."

She reached behind her and took a sip from her glass as I casually clasped my hands in front of my full erection. Hey, this voluptuous woman was basically my fantasy. I found it to be a sick and cruel irony of fate that I also hated her. Putting the glass down again, she returned her gaze to me and continued.

"I went to a lot of trouble to put you where you are now, make no mistake. Don't think I don't have it completely covered. Don't think I haven't ensured that you'll get put away, I would never leave myself vulnerable to you, or my own actions and I never do things halfway. Ever. You'll learn that in time, boy. The sooner you accept this, the easier it will be for the both of us. Do you understand?"

"Yes.", I said in a small voice, feeling my erection beginning to fade a little as I concentrated on what she was saying. (Thank God!)

"Good.", she replied, her narrowed eyes fixed on mine. "Because if I have to explain this to you again,... Well, time for your first real instruction, I think. From here on, you will always,alwaysrefer to me as 'Mistress', and you will never refer to me in any other way. I do not expect or want you to use it with everything you say to me, as in, 'yes, Mistress, No Mistress', because that becomes tiresome and irritating. Do you understand?"

(Oh, fuck me, what in hell isthis!?) "Yes."

"Also, I do not want to have to ask you if you understand after every instruction, that also becomes tiresome, and tiresome is something you can no longer afford to be. Besides, I've had a lot of time to study you, your resume, your employee file and your calls. I know you're not stupid, not for a man. I shouldn't have to ask, should I?"

"No."

"If I say something, or instruct you in a way you do not understand, simply ask me to clarify."

"Yes."

"Yes,Mistress." she amended for me. "Just because I want to hear you say it."

"Yes,... Mistress." I got out, even though it almost killed me.

She chuckled, "You didn't like that, did you?"

"No.", I said with a tight voice. "I guess you'll have to punish me for that."

"I wouldn't be so eager if I were you. No, boy, I won't ever punish you for telling the truth. It's not as if I didn't know it anyway, is it?"

"I don't suppose." I ground out.

"I also know how you feel about me. That will change. In time, you'll come to appreciate and love me like you've never loved any woman, like you never even knew youcouldlove. I know, you have a hard time believing it, but I guarantee it."

I seriously doubted her predictions.

"From here on, you will always do what I tell you, when I tell you, how I tell you and you will not deviate from complete obedience to me."

" ... Yes." I miserably complied, wondering vaguely if I'd really gotten total rid of Kelly Preston from my car. How could I ever really know?

"You hesitated, boy."

"I- I'll be completely obedient to you, Mistress."

"Excellent.", she toned, grinning wider. "Now, remove your clothes."

" ... My,... clothes,...?"

"Need I clarify, boy?"

" ... No.", I replied, resignedly moving my hands to my belt, taking my time about undoing it as I turned beet red, much to her amusement as she watched. I couldn't even look at her, only heard her chuckle softly again as I looked at the lush, tan carpet, slowly unbuttoning the front of my black jeans and pushing them down, allowing them to fall to my ankles. I stepped out of them and removed my sox as well.

"Aw, you should see yourself. Look at me."

I did, unable to look her directly in the eye but silently pleading with her not to humiliate me any further by having me remove my underwear.

It wasn't that I felt I had anything to be ashamed of, it's simply that I was a lot more modest than some guys who look a lot worse and seem to have no trouble removing their clothes in front of a woman under any circumstances. In fact, I couldn't even run around with my shirt half unbuttoned in the summer, no matter how hot it was. Having to strip in front of her, of all people, was damned hard but, considering the way my shirt came off that evening, I now had a vested interest in keeping her from becoming upset with me.

"I'll let you keep those cute little boxer briefs for now, boy.", she graciously allowed, settling back a little more, looking me over with a wider, hungry grin as she took her glass in hand and my flush deepened even further. Turn around for me."

I did this as she sipped.

"Very nice, boy." she said. "Yes, I like my new pet. "Now tell me: Why do you ignore me at work?"

" ... I,..."

"Yesss?" she asked, shifting position, her skirt riding up a little further as I felt my damned cock twitch again.

"I- You,... Well, you're a little intimidating and I knew you didn't like me, so,... I thought it would be the safest thing to do.", I explained truthfully, my humiliation having overcome my anger to quite a degree.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Hm. Curious. Yes, very curious, seeing as I know how you're attracted to me. And by the way, I liked you just fine, at least at first."

I closed my eyes, holding my hands over my rapidly growing erection and hoped she wouldn't challenge me to deny her statements.

"Isn't that right?"

I could only nod, looking down at the carpet again in miserable humiliation, wondering how she pegged me so easily based on that one time we really looked at one another in the training class.

"It's okay.", she said, leering and purposefully hiking her skirt up with her hands until I could see a little of her white lace panties and garter straps, forcing me completely erect again. "If I didn't know this about you from the beginning, you wouldn't be here now. You can look at my body any time you want, by the way, just make damned good and sure that when you're speaking to me, you're looking me in the face."

"Yes, Mistress." I mumbled, eliciting a low chuckle from her. "Can I put my pants back on now?"

"Say please."

" ... Can I please put my pants back on now?"

"No. Take your underwear off and show me your cock. I know you're hard."

"Noooooooo!" I whined under my breath, much to her furthered amusement.

"Oh yes, pet. Pull them down for me so I can see. I've waited long enough for this."

I slowly took my hands away, slid my thumbs in the waistband at my belly and took a deep breath, hesitating with closed eyes before slowly pushing them down to my thighs, from where they dropped to my ankles.

"Stop covering yourself up, leave your hands at your sides." she said, rising from the couch.

She slowly and seductively pulled her skirt up the rest of the way and began to circle me, again looking me up and down. She began pinching here, prodding there, testing the tone of my body in various locations. She squeezed an ass cheek and gave it a sharp, unexpected slap, making me gasp and jump, she chuckling as she appraised me like she would a farm animal at auction. Standing behind me, she kicked my feet apart to shoulder width and ordered me to bend at the waist and touch my toes.

I wasn't even sure I could still do this, but words can't describe my humiliation when I did.

"I don't want to see those knees bent at all." she told me as she went on with her inspection back there. "Yes,... good, nice and clean. And again, very nice, boy. Now, stand straight for me."

I complied, thinking things couldn't get any worse.

Mind you," she cautioned, staring right at my cock now, "there's room for improvement here and there, but this is perfect."

Then, with that predatorial smile, she ran her finger up the front of my member, through the dribble of precum there, coaxing more out the tip. She slipped that finger into her mouth while looking at me, still smiling.

"Mmm.", she approved before sitting down again, taking another long look while I looked at her sensual hips and sexy panties, so white against her dark skin.

"No prior tattoos or piercings, I notice. That definitely works in your favor. Look at me, pet. That's better. So, do you want to get dressed now, go home and wait for the police to come and collect you, or are you going to submit yourself to me?"

"Sub,... mit?"

"Yes, submit. Jail and all it brings, or total submission to me, what'll it be?"

There wasn't anything to think about, of course. I only hesitated because anyone would. I hesitated because I had to have time to wonder (once again and just as uselessly as the previous thousand times that day) how in hell I got messed up in this and how I was ever going to get out. I got the feeling she knew this from the expression on her face and was actually enjoying this hesitation on my part. So I just told her. (shit!)

"I'll submit."

"No, refer to me properly when you say that and I said,totalsubmission, boy."

" ... "I totally submit myself to you, Mistress."

"I accept your submission, boy."

And there it was. Her brightest smile of the evening sealed it. She took another sip of her drink, relaxed into the sectional a little further whilst looking me up and down again before asking a lot of questions.