Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon began yanking the loose gym shorts I wore on account of the fresh tattoo down to my knees as I started hollering.

"Nooo! Don't do that, please, I'll never call again, I promise!"

"I love this fuckin job." Raitt giggled as my legs were roughly spread.

"I promise I won't do it again, I swear to god I won't, just please, please don't do that to meee!!"

Gordon only laughed as I felt the end of what was probably her baton pressing at my anus.

"Noooooo!! Nooooooo!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

I screamed bloody murder, struggling and squirming, uselessly trying to remove myself from the end of the baton as it pressed harder and harder, beginning to hurt now.

"You think he's got religion?" Gordon snickered. "Sure sounds like he got something."

" ... I don't know", Raitt replied, smiling into my face as the baton was pressed even harder. "I think I want to see him fuck my baton anyway, whether he does or doesn't."

I went on screaming, even harder and louder until Raitt's baton was in my mouth. Here's something else you might have to get used to, sport." she teased, sliding it in and out around my ever more panicked yells.

"Let's have him get us off instead. We got time." Gordon suggested.

"Here, do his ankles, I'm first." Raitt agreed, tossing her cuffs and removing the baton from my mouth.

I stopped screaming as the baton at my ass was mercifully taken away, Gordon now busying herself with cuffing my ankles while Raitt shed her equipment belt and pants, showing black nylon, low cut panties which were also removed.

"Okay, Officers, seriously!" I tried to assure them. "I really got the point, I totally understand so well I can't even fuckin' believe it myself and I'm so sorry!"

Raitt had gotten down on the floor, legs spread in front of my face, grabbing me by the hair again and moving her shaved pussy closer.

"Nooo, you can't-!" I protested desperately. "I have rights!"

They both laughed again as she shoved herself into my mouth, taking the back of my head and smearing my face around her sex.

"Come on, boy, make it good, lick my fuckin' cunt and get me off!"

"Yeah,Mr.Legassy, it's the least you can do to support your local police." Gordon added, tapping my bare ass with her baton now that she'd cuffed my ankles.

"We should turn him over so you can fuck him while you wait. I'll sit on hi-! Ahh! sit on his face. Fuck, he knows how to suck pussy, anyway! Woo hoo! Ahhhh, fuck!"

Alright, as much as I didn't want to be abused like this, being forced to go down on this not unattractive woman was having its effect and, truth be told, I was just glad they weren't bungholing me with their damned batons.

"Ooooh, he's hard!" Gordon remarked once they'd flipped me over, her pants and underwear also removed.

She grabbed my cock and pumped it with her hand as Raitt climbed on my now upturned face. I groaned as I licked her lips, knowing that a part of me couldn't help but enjoy this, despite the humiliation and fear they caused me, despite having no guarantees concerning those batons. I groaned louder when Gordon sat on my cock.

"Uuhhhhh!" she almost growled at my forced entry, moving around on my pelvis and grunting softly while I sucked Raitt's unusually large and sensitive clit, making her howl.

The sooner she came, the sooner I could get the other one off, and the sooner the pigs would just leave. That said, if I had my hands free, I wouldn't have been using them to attempt escape. Oh, no. It shamed me, those feelings. How could I be so angry and humiliated and so turned on at the same time? What in hell was wrong with me? My only saving grace was that I had no choice, in anything, it seemed.

Soon, I was quite relieved my handswerecuffed underneath me. I was able to use them to shield my tailbone from the hard floor as Gordon freely pile drove me over and over with all her weight, sounding like a huffing bear each time she landed, driving me closer to my own orgasm as I lay helpless underneath my rapists.

"Oh, god! Oh, fuck! Yeah, lick my cunt, boy! Lick! My! Fu-! Oh! Ohhhh! Ahhh-AHHHHHHHH, FUUUUUCCK, YYEEAAAAAHHH!! OHHHHHHH, GODDDD!!??"

Raitt squirted a small amount of her orgasmic juices straight into my face, causing me to cry out in surprise and alarm, but I just kept licking until she stopped me.

"Oh my god, that was good! Wow, wait till she finds out aboutthat!"

"My turn." Gordon husked, getting off of me moments before I'd have orgasmed myself, making me debate whether I regretted it or not.

"The little slut loves it.", Raitt breathlessly chuckled, trading places with her blonde partner. "Don't you, slut? Don't you love it?"

She slapped my face a few times until I told her I did, not entirely lying about that. Then she was bouncing up and down on my cock, breathlessly laughing and smacking my outer thigh painfully with her baton, woo-hooing and yee-hawing like a cowgirl. Gordon climbed on my face and ground herself into me.

Lick me like you did her, Legassy. Lick my ass up nice and good too! Mmmm, yeah, suck that lip, oh,fuck!"

Constable Gordon had very nice legs and I flicked my tongue a lot further around her, not just because that's the way she wanted it, but because I wanted to. I rapidly slashed from side to side with my tongue, across her lips and worked my way to her clit in this fashion, even sucking the smooth shaved area just above.

"Woo hoo! Riiiide em, Cowbooooy!" Raitt yelled. "This part of him's fun too!"

I had to tighten my thigh against the ever more painful baton strikes until she finally stopped and started rubbing her clitoris with that hand instead, getting more into the feel of my shaft bottoming inside her every time she dropped herself.

Gordon had her tits out, pulling on her nipples as she moaned, still grinding into my face, rubbing her clit against my mouth, back and forth while I now sucked and licked just below it.

"Suck my ass, boy! Fuckin lick my ass! Yeah! Yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, fuck, heis-!Ohhh, god, yeaaah!" Gordon whined.

Having been taken so close and then let to simmer down, I seemed to be taking my good old time getting close to orgasm again and, by then, I definitely wanted to orgasm. I had completely abandoned myself to my abusers, licking Gordon's ass and enjoying the effect it had on her. It was almost like a funny form of control over her, but I was under no illusion as to who had the control at that time.

When Gordon came she collapsed on me, almost smothering me as she hung on to Raitt, who was again getting close herself, now. I licked and cleaned her lips, her opening and clitoris clean, suddenly feeling myself approach what I knew would be one hell of an orgasm of my own.

But not before Raitt. She bucked and howled when she came again, now being supported by Gordon in turn.

I was groaning loud, urgently because I was right there when she got off of me. The movement itself and my hardened, super sensitive organ slapping against my belly, took me to within a thought of Cumming, but I didn't. It was the final piece of their assault, that they left me like that, rolling me over and removing their handcuffs after they got dressed, laughing at me and calling me names afterward.

Raitt batted my toaster oven to the floor with a crash as they walked out of the kitchen and I turned my face away and closed my eyes, fighting back tears of relief that they were leaving, ashamed at what had happened, listening to them walking across the floor to the front door as they put down my old rented trailer and it's admittedly humble furnishings.

Just before I heard the door slam shut, one of them, Gordon I think, offered, "Nice job on the Monza, by the way."

I heard them laughing through the thin walls as they went down my front steps and back to Hell where they came from.