Changes Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim visits James for entire weekend.
4.3k words
4.34
50.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
306 Followers

I sat at my kitchen table with the envelope from James the very next morning. I was trembling with fear and anticipation as I slowly opened the stiff paper.

Kim,

I am very pleased with your progress. I know it has been difficult for you to come to grips with the aspects of yourself that have been hidden away. You have tasted the freedom you can have from releasing your inhibitions and submitting yourself to me. I want you to have more than just a taste. You are to come to my home at 7:00 pm on Friday evening, two weeks from now. You will give yourself over to me until Sunday afternoon. During that time, I will dictate your every move, your every thought, and every action. You will be free to experience without having to be responsible for anything but reveling in the experience. Can you be that free? Can you let go that much? I think so.

Come to me prepared to be a total sexual being. Leave society's rules and standards behind, but bring the lady that knows those rules. Lock her in a corner of your mind. Allow her to be shocked. Let her see what you can be.

James

How could anyone know me that well? Not even Matt, my husband, sees that deeply into me. Hell, even I don't know myself as well as Mister James. I trembled with fear and excitement. Could I give myself over like that? Could I get away for a weekend without arousing Matt's suspicions? What would happen to me?

I was afraid that if I went for a weekend, I would never be able to come back to my normal self. Just an afternoon was so engrossing that I felt out of phase with the world around me. What would a weekend do to me?

I spent the next couple of days trying to figure a way to spend a weekend away from Matt that wouldn't raise his curiosity. On Thursday Matt came to me saying that he was going to attend a seminar in Dallas over the same weekend that James wanted me. While Matt was busy explaining the details of the chemical engineering paper that he would be giving for his group, I was busy thinking about what James might have in store for me.

I began the week-and-a-half of waiting with an attitude of fear and with a lot of hesitation about spending the weekend with James. I finished the waiting with an attitude of trembling excitement. The transformation seemed very gradual to me. I gave myself over to James and hedonism over that period of time. My "real" life became less real. It was a holding action to keep me busy until James would have me under his control again – no, that's not quite it. I was under his control the whole time, real life was to keep me busy until he wanted my body again.

I saw Matt off to his seminar. He said he would be busy and probably not be able to call until late. I told him that I would be out with friends a lot and to just leave a message if I wasn't around when he called. As I went back into the apartment, I wondered if the wife Matt came home to would be very different from the one who saw him off – or at least the one he believed saw him off. Matt certainly didn't see the excited and horny slut that I hid under the surface of respectability.

The drive to James' house was quicker this time. I didn't spend long getting to the door, either. To my surprise, things began identically as they had the last time I visited. I stripped in the parlor and put on the silk blindfold quickly. Just as before, the pretty young Latina led me into the basement.

She stopped me once we had walked partway across the basement. I could hear her moving things around. I felt her put something around each ankle. It fit snugly, but was soft to the skin. I guessed it was some sort of cuff. She put something similar on my wrists. I could feel something dangle on the outside of the wrist cuffs.

I imagined how I looked. Were the cuffs black leather? What would happen next? Where was James?

She pushed me back and laid me onto a big bed. My hands were lifted over my head and I heard a metallic click as they were secured to something. Matching clicks announced that my ankle cuffs had been similarly secured.

"Hello, Kim," James said, his rich voice penetrating my soul. "You have quite a weekend in front of you. I hope you are ready for it. Are you ready for a little depravity?"

"Yes, Mister James, I'm ready," I was surprised at the strength of my voice. I was quivering with fear and excitement on the inside. My skin felt super sensitive and begged for touch. I could feel the heat and moisture between my legs.

"That's nice my little hard bodied slut. You will be put through your paces this weekend." I heard him turn and his voice receded. "My Carmelita will get things rolling, I have some business to attend to tonight."

I heard a door shut, then I felt the silk blindfold being tugged down across my face until it hung around my neck. I blinked and took in the room. It was a pretty well lit room – something that you might imagine as a guest room in a wealthy estate or classy private hotel. There was beautiful furniture; ironwork head and footboards on the bed, an antique vanity with a mirror to one side of the big bed, and a large wardrobe on the other side.

My wrists were wrapped by black leather cuffs that had fleece linings against my skin. The cuffs had metal rings on them. They were clipped to the fancy iron work of the head board, keeping my arms straight over my head. My leg cuffs were attached to some kind of cable that went around the posts at the corners of the foot of the bed.

Carmelita stood at the foot of the bed looking at me. I blushed when I realized the view she had with my legs parted as they were. I looked closely at her for the first time. Her black hair was pulled tight around to the back of her head. She had a maiden's body. Small, smaller than me even. No breasts to speak of, boyish hips, unlined face. I revised my earlier guess about her age downwards. She had certainly not seen twenty years yet. Her black uniform was not the fanciful "French Maids" outfit you can buy in lingerie shops. It was a standard knee length short sleeve outfit you expect to see of professional maids.

Carmelita smiled and moved to the corner by my foot. She unhooked the cable and moved it to the top corner of the headboard, pulling my outstretched leg up. When she finished repeating the action on the other leg, my ankles were pulled up past my shoulders and I was spread open wide. I could see a faint smile curled at the corners of Carmelita's mouth.

She opened the wardrobe and took out what looked like a wiffle ball with straps on either side of it. She put the ball in my mouth and buckled the straps behind my head. I had been gagged. When she squeezed my nose shut, I realized I could still breath through the gag, even though speech was completely denied to me and swallowing was uncomfortable.

I wondered what would come next. She pulled a box out of the wardrobe and sat it next to me on the bed. Out of this box, she withdrew a small plastic container of a clear liquid. She popped the cap on the container and squirted this liquid all over my pussy, upper thighs, and ass. Then she started rubbing it in.

The liquid was slick. Her hands slid and slipped on my taut hamstrings and butt. Her hands passed quickly over my exposed pussy and asshole without pausing. After coating the skin all around my groin with the liquid, Carmelita stood and adjusted my shackles. She lowered my legs and released my arms. She quickly rolled me over and reattached me face down on the bed. Then she took a thick firm pillow and put it under my hips so that my ass was lifted and my pussy and butt were exposed to the room.

Carmelita reached down beneath my line of sight and lifted a shoebox from beside the bed. She looked into it for a moment, then she looked me in the eye. After a moment of contact, she smiled and lifted up what looked like a bunch of big marbles that were attached to a string. There was a ring on the end of the string. Carmelita dangled the string of marbles for me to see. I had no idea what they were.

She held the marbles in one hand and the little squeeze bottle of lubricant in the other. I felt a tremor deep in my belly. She was going to put the marbles into my body. I didn't know what to do. This was so completely outside of my experience that I was in shock. At the same time, I could feel my own lubrication starting. Something about being in this helpless position at the mercy of this young girl who was preparing to do unspeakable things to me was turning me on.

I was completely surprised when, after lubricating the first marble, Carmelita pressed it against my exposed asshole. I had been prepared for her to put it in my pussy. I tightened up in protest. Carmelita just held the little ball against my taut muscles. With her free hand she began stroking my thighs lightly. Soon her fingers were pressing against my labia and teasing my clit. It didn't take long before I was moving my hips to increase the pressure of her fingers against me. As I humped my hips, she suddenly pressed on the marble, which I had all but forgotten in my desire for contact, into my ass. It slipped in with little resistance.

As if to reward me for having taken the first marble into my ass, Carmelita stroked my pussy and clit until I was on the verge of an orgasm. Then she proceeded to insert each of the marbles or beads into me. All that was left was the string and the little ring to pull them out. I felt them inside me, it was not unpleasant. I felt full…and horny.

Carmelita reached back into her box and removed a plastic device that had elastic straps and an electric cord that attached to a little control box. The plastic thing was shaped like a little bird of some kind. She showed me that when she adjusted the dial on the control box the little bird would vibrate at a progressively faster pace. I wasn't sure how this would work to give me pleasure. I couldn't imagine that thing in me. It was obviously designed to be worn against my privates rather than be inserted.


Carmelita worked the straps and the little device into place. Then she turned be back over so that I was on my back again. My hips were raised up on a pillow. She reattached my hands over my head and tied my legs back in that awkward position with my feet spread wide and up past my shoulders. The little bird thing was not on yet.

I could imagine how I looked. Spread wide, totally exposed, gagged, sex toys inside my ass and pressing my pussy. I was so horny and nothing was really happening. I moved my hips in a vain attempt to get some friction against my pussy. Carmelita smiled at my movement. She reached into the box and I felt myself shiver at the thought of her what next instrument of pleasure might be.

My breath caught when I saw her remove two wooden clothespins. My nipples crinkled. I knew where the pins were going. Carmelita started rubbing my breasts and tweaking my nipples. It felt so good. Then, without warning, she turned on the little vibrating bird. A wave of pleasure rolled up from my most innermost parts. As I writhed with the pleasure, Carmelita attached the pins to my bullet hard nipples. The pain was transformed from something bad into a kind of magnifier for the pleasure I was feeling. I quickly felt a huge orgasm coming.

I was thrusting my hips and pulling on my stout bonds as I approached what I expected to be the peak of pleasure. Just as I started coming, Carmelita started pulling on the string with the marbles in my butt. I felt the pressure build then release over and over as each marble was pulled through the tight ring of my sphincter. It took a huge orgasm and turned into the most shattering thing I had ever felt. I was totally helpless and a total slave to the feelings rocking my body. I don't know if it was a bunch of little orgasms stacked on end or if it was one incredibly long one. It is hard to characterize something so physically and emotionally extreme as what I felt.

As I wound down I felt Carmelita removing my bonds and the implements of pleasure from my body. I drifted off into a dreamy almost asleep state. I knew where I was, but I was not very connected to anything. I just floated on the reverberations of the intense experience I had just had.

I was allowed to rest like that for a long time, maybe as much as an hour. Carmelita woke me and led me to a bathroom that was almost as big as my own living room. She pointed out the shower, soap, shampoo, razors, and towels. It was clear that I was to clean myself up. The walk-in shower had four or five heads that all sent water streaming or pulsing at my command. I took a long luxurious shower, shaving my legs, armpits, and mound with close attention.

When I was done, Carmelita came in and helped dry my hair. She was brisk and professional, never giving a hint of what she had just done or seen. Once I was dry, powdered, and dressed in a tiny black silk robe, she led me back to the dungeon. I felt the butterflies start back up deep in my belly. The night wasn't over quite yet.

Carmelita reached into a wardrobe and removed a leather strap. It looked a lot like the leather belts lifters use when they are working with heavy loads except there were extra loops and buckles on it. She put the main section of it around my waist. Fastening it snugly but not so tightly that it hurt. It was immediately clear that the extra straps were designed to go around my arms and further immobilize me. Once she had the buckles buckled and the snaps snapped, all I could do was move my lower arms around a little bit.

The next thing from the wardrobe were the two fleece lined leather cuffs for my ankles. I felt myself becoming moist at what they portended. As she fastened them to my legs, I wondered what my husband would think if he could see me now – all strapped up in black leather, at the mercy of my mystery lover/master and his young maid. I could feel my juices lubricating my pussy in anticipation.

Carmelita led me to a small narrow padded bench, not unlike the kind of bench you would see used for lifting weights at a gym. It was upholstered in soft leather. I was stretched down the length of this bench with my legs fastened to either side of it. I couldn't bring my knees together because my legs straddled the bench. My arms were helplessly stuck at my sides.

I felt vulnerable and exposed. I was beginning to tremble with building excitement. Would Master James return and have his way with me? Would I be left here to stew? I had no control over what was being done to my body. I was helpless at the hands of this young girl.

I realized that I had been left alone for a couple of minutes and began to wonder what was going on. I twisted my head and saw Carmelita standing a few feet away. She met my eyes and smiled. Without breaking eyed contact, she reached up and began unzipping the light blue uniform she wore. The zipper crawled down the center of her chest, revealing a tiny black bra. When the zipper reached her waist, she pulled the sides back and shrugged the outfit over her shoulders. She never stopped looking at my eyes as she did this.

I felt hypnotized. I couldn't break eye contact if I had to. Her eyes were large sultry dark brown magnets holding me in a spell. My neck hurt from twisting up to see her, but I still couldn't move. I took in her small boyish figure in my peripheral vision. I could see she had on a black bra and thin black panties. She slipped out of her shoes and reached up to the front clasp on her bra. She paused with her hands on the clasp. Somehow, between her smoldering eyes and the faint almost smile on her lips she seemed to notch up the heat and intensity of the moment. I was transfixed by her eyes and by her striptease.

She removed the bra in a smooth motion. Her aureoles were dark brown topped with hard little nipples. She bent and skinned out of her panties without ever breaking the eye contact that held me in a spell. She stood there over me, arms relaxed, legs poised. She looked very young, from looks alone she could have been anything from 15 to 25. I suspected she was older than she looked simply from the way she controlled and handled me. I couldn't imagine a youth with that kind of self possession.

She stepped forward and began manipulating my wet folds with one hand and teasing my nipples with the other. She brought me to the edge of orgasm three or four times that way, always slowing back just as I was about to fall over the edge into shuddering bliss. I couldn't use my arms and my legs were immobilized. I closed my eyes and focused my attention on what she was doing to me.

The last time she pulled her hand from between my legs and put her fingers to my lips. I was so far gone at that moment that the thought of tasting my own juices from her fingers was as exciting as anything I could imagine. I sucked and licked every molecule of taste from her fingers. I was writhing and moving as she fed me my own taste.

When she pulled her hand away from my mouth I opened my eyes and looked at her. I watched her lick the fingers that had just been in my mouth. Her tongue darted out and caressed those delectable fingers. Then, locking eyes with me again, she slowly moved her hand down between re legs. I heard the snapping and popping sound as her fingers made and broke contact with her own wetness. I pulled against my bonds trying to reach for her.

I had never felt much in the way of attraction for other women. I never had the urge to experiment that way. But here under her control, under the spell of those dark eyes, I wanted nothing but to press my body to her, to touch her and feed on her pretty lips, to massage, lick, and suck on her tiny titties. I was held in place and could do nothing but struggle and moan with desire. I had cast off all rules and conceptions of morality. I was a creature of lust and desire.

Just when my frustration was reaching an awful peak, Carmelita stood and straddled my head. I was looking now into her sex with the same rapture that her eyes had demanded moments ago. I looked at the trimmed dark triangle of her pubes and the shaved puffy outer lips. I saw the pink wet inner lips, distended from the blood flow of desire. I saw the moisture and smelled her sweet musk.

She slowly lowered herself onto my face. A thrill and a fright went through me as I extended my tongue to reach her inner lips. For just a moment I remembered who I was - a professional woman with a successful business, a married wife with a devoted husband, a daughter with loving parents. I imagined my clients, my family, and my husband seeing what I was doing at that moment and felt a rush of shame and humiliation. That rush quickly turned into a sexual thrill that tingled my body like silk being drawn under my skin. I raised my head to meet the wet cunt.

She sat on my face and rode my tongue. My nose was imbedded in the rosebud of her ass. She was using my face for her pleasure. I tried to squeeze my legs together for stimulation, my bonds and the bench prevented it. The restriction was as exciting in its own way as squeezing my thighs together would have. I came.

Carmelita rode on. She must have spent thirty minutes using my face as her personal sex toy. Finally, I felt her begin bucking faster and faster. She was mashing my nose and pushing herself against my mouth. She suddenly froze and with my tongue I felt her pussy throbbing in orgasm.

She climbed off of me and put her hands back on my wet slit. It only took moments for me to be on the verge of coming again. Something about the experiences of the weekend were making it easier and easier for me to come. As I was heaving on that little bench I felt a funny wetness between my legs. Carmelita was putting oil all over my pussy and her hand. I flushed at the thought of what was coming.

The pretty innocent looking dark eyed beauty folded her hand into a narrow shaft and worked four fingers into me. I felt myself stretching to accommodate her hand. I felt pressure increase as her thumb and then the knuckle of her thumb further stretched my sensitive tissue.

Joatster
Joatster
306 Followers
12