Changes Ch. 03

Story Info
Abducted family subjected to medical transformations.
1.5k words
4.16
116.5k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil_jane34
lil_jane34
68 Followers

With that said, he motioned, and the assistants removed Amy from the table, replacing and securing her to her chair, replacing her with April, who fought them even more, to no avail. She was quickly secured to the table, just as her sister Amy had been earlier. Once again Dr. Campbell brought out the lighted camera speculum and inserted it into April's exposed pussy. "Well April, I see that you are obviously not a virgin any longer, but that really is better for our little test anyway. Once again, my mind wondered, if the human species can support an X-Y-X, tri-chromosomed girl/boy, known to us all as a Hermaphrodite, than why wouldn't it also be able to support an X-X-X, tri-chromosomed SuperWoman? Well, I intend to prove that with just a little help from medical science, it can and will. On April, you are indeed a very lucky one. In just a few weeks or so, you will be the world's first SuperWoman. You will have an absolutely uncontrollable and totally insatiable need for sex. You will be as equally attracted to women as you will be to men, and your body will be the absolute height of envy of every woman everywhere. Your tits are going to grow, becoming a perfectly sculptured D-cup, your waist will shrink and your hips will flare out until your body achieves the world renown Barbie Doll classic figure. Even your areolas will get that sought after "puffy" rise to them, you nipples becoming extremely elongated,, and your clitoris will be larger, longer and thicker than any other woman's clitoris has ever been. It will also become so sensitive that you will almost not be able to stand it. Eventually I will try to combine what I hope to accomplish in both you and your sister, so that future SuperWomen will also be Perpetual Virgins but that will have to wait just a little longer. Can't have all the cookies in the first batch out of the oven." April's shot went into an exposed thigh, and then she was released and re-secured to her chair.

"Well Ladies and Gentlemen, at least for the moment that's an appropriate salutation, now we can have a bit of fun!"

"One more item of business before we begin though."

Each of the four assistants had a thick metal and leather collar in their hands. Quickly each of us was fitted with one of these collars, and there was a noticeable and distinctive "click" as each one was fastened around our necks.

"Now just a little explanation, and maybe a little demonstration, so that each of you will understand that disobedience, non-compliance, even hesitation to comply with a demand is simply not in your best interest. What is now around your neck is a very complex piece of equipment. First of all, it can send anywhere from a very mild electric "tingle" to get your attention." As he said this, he pushed a button on a small remote he held in his hand, and Keith jerked his head sharply. "To a very intensly painful jolt of electric shock." This time Robert's body jerked violently, stiffened and then sagged into complete and total limpness. "That, folks was on a setting of "Medium". Full power would surely kill. "The collar can also tighten very quickly, cutting off air, and even greatly constricting blood flow through the critical neck arteries." It was April's time to be used as the example, and she began to first gasp for air, then to turn blue in the face very quickly. Just before she passed out, the collar apparently released it's horrible grip, and she began sucking in all the air she could through flaring nostrils. "Now, should any one of you get the bright idea to try and escape, the collars are wired into the security system of this facility, and should you somehow manage to reach any exit door, both electric and constricting features will automatically engage, at the maximum settings. It takes about three seconds to cause death in this mode. Additionally, there are sensors within the collar that will activate the same reaction upon sensing any attempt to cut or destroy the collar. The only way it will ever be removed is by being placed in a specially designed electronic deprogramming chamber, whose location shall never be disclosed to you, much less the intricate and computer controlled deactivation program that must be run to deactivate the device. Now, on to more entertaining things!"

The assistants had removed the utterly repulsive GYN exam table my two lovely daughters had been so blatantly exposed upon, and it had been replaced by a different sort of apparatus. I had no idea what it was, but much to my chagrin and absolute horror, I was all too soon to find out.

"Now what we have before us is a most unique devise, one of my own invention I might add. It serves a number of purposes, and is most effective in doing what it has been designed to do. All I need is someone to assist me in demonstrating its usefulness to you. Now, lets see, ahh.. Yes, Alice, you dear would be the logical choice, because over the next several weeks, I do believe that you will be spending quite a lot of time on this most unique device.

The assistants had already moved to my chair, and I was released and brought over to the contraption. "Now Alice, dear, all I need you to do is to get down on your hands and knees, here, here are the pads for your knees, and up here are the molded hand imprint pads for your hands."

The device stood about 12 to 18 inches off the floor, and along with the places Dr. Campbell had pointed out, were several other worrisome but unique parts to be mindful of. I didn't have much time to contemplate what this device was going to do to me, because I was quickly forced into position upon it. My knees sank into the cushions provided for them, and then my hands went down onto the molded palm pads that were in place for them. As soon as both palms were placed firmly on the palm pads, a soft whirring occurred, accompanied by steel bracelets coming out and securing my wrists. At the same time hidden clamps clamped around my knees, and leg supports rolled out into place and secured my legs, then began to move so that my legs were spread wide apart,, exposing my entire pubic and anal areas for everyone to see. There was a post with a small cup device at its tip which extended itself, cupping my chin and lifting my head so that I was staring straight ahead. I could not see it, but an area directly beneath my dangling breasts opened, revealing four suction cup devices, two small and two larger cups with hoses attached. There was also a small metal section, slightly curved in a small u shape, which supported the middle section of my body. It was held or supported by four posts, two on either side of the device. I still had my gag in place, so I could not scream, but I knew that I was in a very bad situation.

Dr. Campbell began explaining to my family. "As you can see, this is a very different and unique adaptation of the old traditional milking machine. Now, at this point in time, we all know and realize that Alice's little titties are not going to give us any milk. The suction devices can also be used to help expedite the process of milk production, and to help promote nipple and even some breast mass growth, let me demonstrate."

With that said, the doctor reached under me and quickly attached the two smaller suction cups, rather more like slightly wider tubes to my two dangling nipples and activated a switch. This in turn produced suction, drawing my nipples down into the tubes, pulling on them mercilessly, and sending bolt after bolt of arousal to my now open and vividly displayed pussy. I could quickly feel my juices begin to run down the insides of my legs. My body was responding to my degradation and exploitation. But it was about to get worse, much worse.

Dr. Campbell explained that instead of allowing a woman to either sit or recline as the milk is pumped from her breasts, he designed this machine to allow gravity to assist in the collection, therefore having the breasts hang dangling from the body. He also explained that the larger cups would be useful in aiding the growth of breast tissue, and that he would demonstrate their usage shortly. He indicated that I would not be the only one to experience the usefulness of this machine. He went on to explain that while secured in the device, as was not obvious, the woman's body was made open and accessible for a variety of sexual usages. Dr. Campbell stated that he believed milk production would be enhanced with the encouragement of linking it to sexual pleasure.

lil_jane34
lil_jane34
68 Followers