Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aggghhh! Oh God! I can't…It hurts...no...no…don't stop!! Do it. Use me. Take me." I babbled semi-incoherently. I moaned and screeched as the moment of maximum pressure came and went.

I started to orgasm as I realized she had her hand in me up to her wrist. The picture of me laying there with my legs apart, the black leather bands holding me in place, the dark girl with her hand stuffed deep into my cheating, naughty, cunt sent me over the edge. I entered into a state of orgasm after orgasm as she moved her fist inside me. I moaned and groaned and came and came. I felt sweat pouring off of my body. I felt the leather straps holding me tight restricting my movement.

Then it happened. I realized I had an audience to my depravation. Someone was sitting in a chair about ten feet away from us watching me urge this girl to abuse my body. I saw the person lean forward into the cone of light in front of him.

James smiled and said, "Hello my little one."

I passed out.

Carmelita woke me the next morning. I sat up and looked around. The room was gorgeous. The furniture was all antique dark wood, the wallpaper was a pretty floral design. The light coming through the shears was bright and pretty.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a silk and lace nightgown fit for a princess. My skin felt clean and smooth. Someone had bathed my while I was out.

Carmelita handed me a parchment envelope with my name on it.

Kim,

Good morning my little one. I trust you slept well.

Allow Carmelita to tend to your needs this morning. We will have lunch together at one. If things go well there, I have quite an afternoon and evening planned for you.

James

She led me to the veranda where I had a light breakfast of fruits and rolls in the sun. Then she led me to another room and placed me on a massage table. For the next hour she oiled and worked my muscles until I was a relaxed and limp as a wet noodle. Then she opened a tin of cream and gently spread it on my tender pussy lips and into my ever so sore canal. Some how, she did this in a totally non-sexual fashion that felt good without being stimulating. The cream was warm and felt nice. I could feel the soreness ebbing even before she finished applying it to me.

The next stop on my morning of decadence was a hot tub. It was warm without being too hot. The jets continued the massage that Carmelita started. I floated in the water and thought of nothing at all.

Finally, I was led to another wonder shower, where I rinsed off the oils and sweat. I washed my hair and made sure I hadn't started growing any whiskers since my shave last night. Carmelita dried me off, fixed my hair, and expertly applied makeup. She even did my nails for me.

My clothes were on the bed when we came back into the room. A black bra and garter set with silk stockings, a short black silk and lace slip, and a very classy but sexy black dress were to be my clothes. The shoes were heeled and made my legs look so nice that I even turned myself on a little when I looked in the mirror. I was ready for lunch with Master James.

12