Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

"We'll be pariahs!", Heather cried into her palms. "My position at the Country Club,...!"

"Heather, please stop crying, honey, you'll cause your makeup to run." Dagmar soothed. "And as long as you both cooperate with me, they'll be no need of your worst fears coming to fruition, will there?Areyou willing to cooperate, Bryan?"

"Yes.", he said, nodding a gesture of defeat and desperation.

"Heather, are you also willing to cooperate?"

The blonde had taken her face out of her hands and nodded as well, making a small sound that indicated she was willing.

"Excellent. You know, Heather, I really am inclined to believe you in this matter and I'd hate to see your life completely ruined by this, even though you've been enjoying the fruits of other peoples hard work for several years now. I'll bet that dress you're wearing is worth two or three months pay to the average worker."

"B-but that's not me! I,... I grew up in suburbia! My F-Father worked for C.N.!" she blubbered.

"Hm. I suppose you thought you'd found a winner. Sad. Bryan, give her your handkerchief, do I really have to tell you this? Sheisyour wife, I'd say it's the least you can do after ruining her life, wouldn't you?"

He gave it to her, beginning to recover himself a little and looking just a little reproachfully at Dagmar for that comment as Heather carefully dabbed at her eyes and cheeks.

"Now,...", Dagmar said, resettling herself and then taking another sip before continuing. "With respect to the fact that I'm not going to get my money back, and you both are so ready to be so cooperative,... Heather,... I think I'd like to watch you suck my friends cock."

I was just beginning to settle back, thinking the real action and revelation was over. I should have known better. My eyes widened as I riveted my attention on Dagmar, holding myself straighter in my chair again in the silence that followed. Both the Chalmers looked at me with bewilderment and disbelief in their faces, then back at Dagmar.

"I know." my dangerously alluring 'friend' told them. "But you did hear me correctly. We all three know who's in charge here, and under the circumstances, Heather,... Who are you to complain?"

"You can't mean that!" Bryan protested, drawing my attention as he became tensed in his chair.

"Oh, please, I'll do anything!" Heather begged, glancing fearfully at me.

"Yes, you will." Dagmar replied sweetly. "And sucking his cock is a good start. Think of it as a payment on that dress.

"But I meant-"

"Make sure he cums, too. He's been quite good, a very fast learner in some areas, and he's been denied that opportunity as of late."

Heather looked at me again, not quite accepting this turn of events and, for that matter, neither was I. I kept waiting for Dagmar to tell them she was just fucking with their heads while my cock twitched. That didn't help as I could only helplessly stare back at Heather.

Looking over at me, Dagmar ordered, "Take your pants off and give her your cock."

Okay, this was nuts. I hesitated, staring back at Dagmar now until her eyes narrowed on me. I slowly stood, watching her eyes lighten a little once again.

"You mean you want her to,...!" huffed Bryan, red faced and as helpless as I was.

"Save your energy, Bryan." she laughed, taking another sip from her glass and adding, "You and I have some business to discuss while Heather attends to hers."

"I have to-", Heather faltered, "Here? Right in front of,... my ownhusband?"

"He shouldn't have a problem with it. He of all people should understand, I assure you and, besides, what are you complaining about? He's got a hell of a lot more going for him than Bryan does. He's working class, like your father, and it shows on him."

Now I'm totally on the spot, having taken my shoes and sox off and undoing my belt, stripping in front of these strangers. Worst of all, the entire situation had me turned on and, as awkward and fundamentally undesirable as it was, I was half hard by the time I dropped my pants and stepped out of them.

"Unbutton your shirt, pet."

I was red as a beet, undoing the buttons from the top and feeling my erection growing as I stood on display, all three of them staring and each with a different expression. Dagmar strikes again.

"Now, go stand in front of her so she can sit comfortably while she sucks you off."

Once again, I could only do as I was told. Heather drew back, eyes widening at my approach and I tried not to look her in the face as my phallus bobbed with every step, completely and humiliatingly hardened now. I stopped in front of her, looking to my left rather than in the direction of Heather's silently enraged husband.

"Don't be shy, honey, sit up and take a nice look at it. ... Thaaaaats it. Now just suck on his head a little to start with, hmm?"

Peripherally, I could see the pleading look on the blonde's face, my cock standing at attention three inches from her disgusted and horrified face.

"Go ahead. Bryan, go get a cam-corder while she thinks about it."

"No! I'll,... do it.", she resigned herself, then slowly covered the head of my cock with her pink lips.

"That's it. Now, suck,..."

"slurp."

My prick jumped at the first touch of her lips and when she started sucking like she was told, I couldn't believe it. It was definitely no joke. I dared a glance at Bryan and saw him watching, stunned as his wife rather noisily sucked me.

"Mmmm.", Dagmar approved. "You must understand that, as the lady I am, I can't possibly allow a man to do this to me, however I do get such a vicarious thrill out of watching,..."

"Sl-urp."

"Uhh!" I gasped under my breath, really enjoying her attentions despite, or maybe because of, the surrounding circumstances.

"Make it nice and sloppy for him, honey. Bryan doesn't mind that much."

"Mmmm!" she protested, going down a little further on me.

"Thaaaat's right,... Yeah, like that. Nice and sloppy, remember."

"Slluu-urp!Mmmgff."

"Is she good, pet?"

"Yes! I gasped, nodding and trying not to look at Bryan.

"Look at Bryan." Dagmar scoffed.

(dammit, she always did that!)

I looked to see him still watching as my cock now slid jerkily in and out of his wife's mouth.

"You enjoying this, Bryan? Feel free to jerk off while you watch."

"How dare you suggest-!"

"Use your hands, Heather." Dagmar instructed, cutting him off in mid sentence. "Stroke him and play with his balls. And make it sloppier."

She slowly raised her hands and did as told. Her head bobbed up and down as her saliva ran down my length to the balls she now played with. She choked and quite a bit ran down her chin, but she continued, wide eyed and affronted.

"Ohh, fuck." I moaned under my breath.

"Bryan, get your cock out and play with yourself while you watch this." Dagmar ordered with a smile.

"Gmmph! Umm-(slurp!)-mmmph!"

"This is going too far! I will not-"

"Stealing from the I.W.K. is going too far. Get it out, now."

He did it. I couldn't believe it, but he did and he was hard.

Dagmar chuckled and said, "I knew it. Go ahead and jerk yourself off for us."

"I can't help it!" he protested.

"Whatever.", Dagmar replied sweetly. "You better hurry before she makes him cum."

He started stroking himself, his rod jumping in his hand. He was humiliated, but glanced over at his wife in time to see a large amount of slobber hanging from Heather's chin drop down to her chest, left bare by the moderately plunging neckline of her gown. It ran down her somewhat impressive cleavage as her eyes squinted in shame, knowing what that was.

"That's it.", Dagmar grinned. "Play with that cock. Look at her sucking my pet like a slut. C'mon, honey, let's see that girl from suburbia."

"Mmmmmgglllp!(sl-uurp!)Gmmmmpp!" Heather retorted.

"You know, heather, my pet is rather good at the fine art of sucking pussy. If you ask him nicely, I'm sure he'd accommodate you after you're done here."

"Mmmp!" the blonde declined.

"Ahh-h.", Bryan gasped, breathing heavily, but still understandably outraged as he stroked himself, grabbing his balls a little at the base of his rod each time and dragging his fingers up his length, playing with his head before going back down.

Dagmar watched this little scene with a dirty smile, taking a sip of her drink and subtly grinding her thighs against one another.

"I- I thought we were going to talk business!" he blurted, looking accusingly at her.

"Make yourself cum first, that way you'll be relaxed and focused. Use both hands so you can stroke yourself while you play with your head."

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped as Heather took me out of her mouth for a breath.

Breathing heavily, she tried to stop the long, thick string of saliva stretching from my cock to her bottom lip from breaking, but was too late. It did and fell away to the front of her dress, running slowly down the smooth fabric and darkening a trail behind it until it stopped.

"Ohhh!" she moaned.

"Keep sucking, Heather."

She went back to me, sucking as told while her husband watched and beat off.

"Drool on yourself, Bryan. Lick your hands."

He did both and gasped all the louder when he went back to playing with himself.

"Ngk! Mmmgkk!(sluuurp!)Ommmmmff."

Both Bryan and I were groaning louder now as Heather really seemed to bend herself to the task.

"Ohhh, pet. Put your hands down the front of her dress and play with her tits. Tell me if her nipples are erect."

I carefully put my hands at the top of her chest and moved them down with no resistance from our Hostess, beneath the neckline of her dress and to a very small, thin, low cut bra. They were quite nice. Not as big as Dagmar's, but certainly respectable and with a very nice shape. I played my thumbs over her indeed erect nipples, making her jump.

"They are." I managed as she practically choked on my hardon, probably in an effort to get this over with.

"Mm hmm. Keep playing with her tits, I think she likes it. So does Bryan."

Oh, fuck!" he yelped.

I looked in time to see him ejaculate into the air a little ways before it returned to his tux. He spurted on himself over and over while he watched my hands down the front of his wife's dress, crying out ashamedly.

"Oh, my! What a mess you've made all over yourself." Dagmar approved.

"Oh,... Gaaa!" I exclaimed, getting close.

"Are you going to cum, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I ground out.

"Heather, I want you to finish him with your hand. I want you to let him cum all over that beautiful face for us, hmm?"

"Mmm-mmm-mmp!" she protested.

"Oh, ffff!!" I breathed, hunching over a little and grabbing Heather by the shoulders. I drew out just in time to shoot my first blast over her upper lip as she continued to jerk me, pumping shot after shot into her face.

"Oh, no! Noooo! Ohhh, nooo!" she pathetically moaned as I laced my cum across her fine features.

"Oh, Yes!" Dagmar disagreed, "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Bravo!"

"Are you finished abusing us now?" Bryan asked, moving to put himself back in his pants.

"I didn't say you could put that away, and no, I'm not quite done abusing you now." Dagmar replied, looking over at Heather. "You did very well, honey. And don't you look so adorable with his cum all over your face?"

"I can't believe this is happening to me!", Heather whined, hands held away from her as though she were still trying to save the dress that a rather large clot of semen was now falling on from her chin.

"Well, don't you worry. Everything will be alright as long as you keep doing what I tell you. Now, just lie back in your husband's lap and ask my pet to lick your pussy."

I involuntarily looked at her lap, not wanting to do this, but still turned on.

"Oh, please." Heather implored.

"Ask him." Dagmar insisted, taking a sip of her glass. "Lie down and ask him to make you cum in your little panties, so Bryan and I can get down to business. Uh, youarewearing panties, right?"

She nodded in defeat as another large clot of my seed ran down over her parted lips. She lay down, looked up at her husband for a brief moment and then looked at me.

"Would you make me cum in my panties?" she asked quietly, looking at Bryan again, guiltily.

"That wasn't so hard, was it? Pet, lick her pussy. Don't be surprised if you find her all wet down there."

Heather moaned at this comment as I nervously slid her ankle length evening gown up her legs while she watched. I uncovered her thighs and glanced up at her as I exposed the small, white silk triangle between her legs, supported by narrow, see through pink straps around her hips.

Bryan observed helplessly as I spread her legs, taking a good look before moving in.

"Now as I see it, Bryan, you can't be trusted. So, I've retained my team of investigators to assist you while you sell off all your assets, just to make sure you don't try to hide anything, possibly yourself, the minute we leave."

Kneeling between her spread thighs, I looked up at Heather and saw the pleading expression in her eyes. There was really nothing I could do, though, except look at my Mistress with a pleading expression of my own as she spoke, if only to not have to look at Heather.

"And they're a top notch team, I'm sure you'll find. What's wrong, pet? Can't find her pussy?"

That was it, I tried and that was what the expression I flashed Heather said. She closed her eyes as I got closer, deciding there was nothing for it but to start. I put my hands, surprised to see them trembling, on her inner thighs and moved them up to her groin right away, softly massaging the very tops of her legs, actually trying to relax her. She jumped at my touch and involuntarily tried to close her legs but my shoulders were between them.

"Don't mind them, Bryan, they're just getting to know one another. Now, as I was saying, my team consists of a forensics expert, a corporate lawyer, a computer scientist, an ex Bay Street finance wizard, the standard private investigator and, of course, the muscle. In addition, a friend of mine will be specially tasked to see to your behavior. Mistress Crush will keep you on a very short leash and they'll all be in constant contact with you, since they already know all about you. Who better to oversee things, right? Plus, the money's good and they were only too happy to extend their contracts, especially after everything they uncovered."

I had gently pried her legs open while I continued the sensual massage, kneading her inner thighs and rubbing up on her front, my fingers on either side of the white satin. Finally, when she seemed a bit settled, I softly traced my thumbs back and forth along the sides of her lips, making her sigh forcefully, suddenly opening her eyes and locking them on mine. It made me feel guilty, being caught staring, but I was transfixed. She had a very nice mouth, a fact that I'd noticed just before she put my cock in it. Lying back, looking down at me with that panicked expression and my cum all over her face sort of really did something for me.

"So obviously, neither one of you are going to that charity auction tonight. In fact, my team will be showing up here soon to get you started. You are to cooperate with them in every way and you are to show them every convenience of this home. They'll be your roomies and you'll be serving them, waiting on them hand and foot, actually. Heather, spread your legs for him, it's much better that way, hon."

She crooned mournfully as she did as she was told. Slipping a finger a little ways in both sides of her panties, I stroked her lips slowly, softly, feeling them glide easily over the moist, shaved surface.

"Ah! Uhh!" she gasped, eyes widening as she watched my face the whole time.

"At this point, you're probably wondering where you're going to be left after all this is over and you'll be happy to know that I'll answer that right now. You'll be left with one thousand Dollars and an airline ticket to somewhere warm, like,... Oh, I don't know, let's just say Paraguay. Or Kenya. Or Syria. Wherever I decide you'll end up, youwillbe free and nobody will be the wiser. Pretty good deal, don't you think?"

"Oh!" Heather exclaimed as I began slowly rubbing in a circular motion with two fingers, only that white satin between them and her opening. "A-, Oh!"

"You're going to ruin me.", Bryan said contemptuously.

"I wouldn't complain. I'd think a man of your,... whatever, could get a good start in Paraguay with a thousand Dollars. It goes a lot further down there, you know."

"Mmmm. Ohhh, nooo!" Heather moaned as I rubbed up and down between her lips, slowly making my way to her clitoris.

"And how will I know you won't fuck me over?"

"You won't, I suppose. How did I know you'd fuckmeover? See? See how that works, Bryan? Look, don't you do this for her? She seems to be enjoying this quite a lot, don't you think?"

"Nooooo, I- Haaaaa!?" she protested as my index finger wormed its way inside her wet slit. "Nnnnnnoooo!"

"Notice how he's thoughtful enough to warm her up first? Some woman somewhere taught him something, that's for sure."

I pulled her panties aside, exposing her pink entirely with my finger poking around inside as her clitoris swelled like one of Dagmar's nipples. I lowered my face and began to lap with my tongue between her lips and above my finger.

"Uhh! Ohhh! Oh, god no, please! Mmmmmaaaa!"

"Anyway, I think that's more or less it, as far as business between us goes. I'll be speaking to my team lead from here on in, so I'll only be around every once in a while for personal entertainment purposes until you leave the continent for good. In fact, I don't think I even want you on the same hemisphere with me. What do you think of Ethiopia? How about-"

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

"-How about Nigeria? If you're heart isn't set on someplace warm, I could always send you to Siberia."

"Look, alright, you have me! Please don't send me to some hell hole, I'll cooperate in every way I can!" I heard Bryan angrily ask.

"If my team is pleased with your overall performance, I may consider somewhere like China,... possibly even Egypt."

I was now licking up far enough to just touch her clit, lingering just beneath it a little before returning to her opening and coming back up. She was definitely enjoying this despite herself, and I could see the shame in her face over it when I glanced up at her from time to time. It turned me on even further and I suddenly lashed her hard, protruding clitoris with my tongue.

"Uhhh!! Ohhhh!! Fffffffffuck!! Oooooooohhh, god!!"

"I told you he was good. Didn't I tell her he was good, Bryan?"

Bryan declined to answer as I sucked on her bud, making her holler and writhe like she was on fire.

"Don't forget her ass, pet."

"Ohhhh, nooooo-hoooo!!"

"Oh, yes. lick her ass, boy. Make her all nice and jumpy. ... Oh, see? Shedoeslike it. I don't know, Bryan, I don't think she's getting much quality sex out of you to be enjoying this like she is. You know, sex is either dirty or boring, that's what the song says."

"Do Ihaveto watch this?" he demanded.

"Oh, yes indeed. You must watch this because I enjoy it all the more when you do. In fact, why not be of some use and hold her leg back for her?"

"Ohhh god!! Ohhh fuck!! Awwww!!" she squawked as I worked my pinky finger into her ass, knowing Dagmar would like it.

Bryan did as he was told, he and Dagmar watching Heather's hips jerk slightly and sporadically.

"You know what he's doing to her?" Dagmar teased with a leer.

"Yes!"

Then I was using my middle finger, probing her squirming ass as I plunged deeper to the sound of her shocked squealing. I sucked greedily from her sex, digging with my tongue at the same time and flicking her clitoris with a darting finger.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers