Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Oh dear, this is good. They look very nice together, don't they? I think she likes younger men, and he certainly seems to like her. See, he's hard again. Oh, Heather, darling,...", Dagmar politely called, "Your suburbia is showing!"

She laughed at her little joke while something like humiliated sobs intermixed with Heather's increased squealing.

"Oh, Bryan! I'm so glad I visited tonight! Unfortunately, we may have spoiled your wife, but no more than you are. Isn't that right?"

"What are you talking about now?" he demanded over the noises Heather was making in his lap.

"I really have to spell it out for you? Ah well, now that we're all better acquainted, I suppose we should stop dancing about your little indiscretions."

"Ahh-hh-iiiieeeeee!! AWWWW! Oh, fuck! FUUUUCK! Ugggnn! Oh, NOOOOOO!! BRYAN, I'M CUMMING!! OHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Heather, your husband is cheating on you with three other women, all of whom know about you."

"OOOOHHH, NOOOOOOOO!! OH, FUUUUUHHHHHH-HAAAAAA!?"

"Oh my God!"Bryan raged."What the fuck is wrong with-?"

"I know, think how poor Heather must feel right now." Dagmar replied, cutting him off. "What the fuckiswrong with you?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh.", Heather toned as I removed my finger.

"You won't get away with this!" Bryan charged, pointing the index finger of the hand he wasn't using to hold his wife's leg for me.

"Now, that's just the kind of talk that'll land you in Yemen when this is all over.Thatwouldn't be very nice at all, now would it?" she asked as if it were a personal joke between friends.

"You,...", Heather stammered, looking up into Bryans face, " ...Cheating on me?"

"I,... Baby, it's not like that! It's,... We can talk about this later." he said, forcing a smile.

"But,..."

"Yes, Heather, my investigators uncovered his 'kept' women during the course of their investigation. Interesting how he didn't stash any money under their names, but it's a moot point, really. You're only concern now is doing exactly as you're told. Do you understand, honey?"

Heather nodded, dazed and still in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Good girl. From here on in, you will refer to me as 'Mistress'. Do you understand this, girl?"

She hesitated, confusion in her eyes as I watched from between her legs before she nodded uncertainly again.

"What are you-!"

"Bryan, you shut up or I'll give Mistress Crush an opportunity to get to know my verbally abrasive little pet before she gets to you. Heather, tell me you understand your Mistress."

"I- I understand, M-Mistress."

"Excellent.", Dagmar beamed. "She learns faster than you do, boy. You just keep doing exactly what you're told, as you've just agreed, and I guarantee you that all of this will go away. Now, go get cleaned up and pack a small bag for yourself, you're coming with us."

Nobody moved for a second. We all just looked back at her until her smile started to falter, looking back from one to the other of us and, of course, settling on me.

"Perhaps if you got out of her way and put your pants on,..."

I moved, broken from the collective stupor by the very person who caused it, suddenly quite glad to be getting my pants back on, very ashamed at what had happened and also suddenly somewhat hurt that Dagmar would use me like that. It actually seemed there was an understanding in the car just a little while before that; how could she,...

My shame deepened and was joined by anger. I kept my back to the room as I reclothed myself so they couldn't watch, so I couldn't see Heather getting herself together and so Dagmar wouldn't see my expression until I could get rid of it.

"I didn't say you could put yourself away, Bryan." Dagmar commented just before I turned around.

"Where are you taking my wife!?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" the dark skinned brunette teased.

"Yes! I would! Where!?"

I'd turned in time to see Heather scuttling around the corner, Dagmar smirking evilly at Chalmers and replying, "If I were you, I'd be a lot more concerned about where-"

The doorbell, a soft tone, rang in the middle of Dagmar's sentence and she told me to answer it and invite the team in. Bryan could only reproachfully watch me pass, as helpless as ever, as helpless as I was, and I couldn't blame him for hating me.

"Who are you?", barked a thin, pale, almost boobless redhead about my own age in a long, black leather coat, carrying what looked like a large Doctor's satchel. There was a group of people on the short walk behind her, all of them also with cases and looking at me as she awaited my answer.

"I'm with Mistress Alejandro.", I stated, and was about to go on when she barked again.

"I asked you your name, boy!"

I looked at her and blinked a couple times before answering.

"Yeah,... well,myMistress is this way."

I allowed my hand to drop carelessly, tiredly from the edge of the heavy wooden door I'd been holding open, rolled my eyes and turned to lead them to the front room.

Back in the chamber of humiliation and degradation, I threw myself into the chair I'd been occupying before. I felt betrayed by Dagmar and pretty stupid for feeling that way at the same time as the bitch I'd greeted at the door started, pointing at where I slouched.

"What in hell is that impudent,...puke!?",the redhead wanted to know.

"Oh, he's my scruffy little coyote. He needs a little work yet, please try to tolerate him, Mistress Crush."

"I'd be glad to provide intensive courses of study inrespect, if you like!"

"He's a wilder and a one woman dog, I suspect. On the other hand, Mr. Chalmers here,... Well, you already know all about him, don't you?"

Crush rounded on Chalmers and immediately punched him in the face.

"UHHHH-FFUCK!",he yelled, hands clamped over his beak. "What the fuck wazzat for, you crazy bitch!?"

"That was for stealing from sick kids, you filthy, infected foreskin!"

She punched him again, striking his hands and getting another pained yell before explaining, "And that was for calling me a stupid bitch! Renaldo!" she yelled, snapping her fingers in the air.

The black version of Louis Ferigno stepped from the group and to Crush's side, causing Bryans eyes to bulge. In a second, our host was jerked from his seat and thrown to the floor, face down with a loud grunt and a curse.

Crush removed her long coat and laid it where he was sitting, revealing herself to be in full Dominatrix mode with a short, black leather skirt, black stockings and black leather bustier that covered almost completely everything she clearly didn't have. She placed her booted foot on his back and opened her Doctor's case, producing a collar with a leash. In less than ten seconds she had it on him, yanking on it with her foot still on his back as she harshly described her expectations of him.

"Ah, Heather.", Dagmar chirped conversationally as she stood in the doorway, cleaned up, changed and looking frightfully at the new arrivals, not to mention Mistress Crush. "How very fleet of you. Bryan, say goodbye to your wife, she's leaving now."

"You won't get away with this!" Bryan suddenly raged, gathering his arms and legs and trying to get up. "I'll go to the cops annnnnkkkkkllee!"

"Say goodbye!" Crush ordered, heartlessly yanking on the leash with almost all of her body weight on the center of his back.

"Nyack!"

"Say iiit!" she warned through her teeth, leaning over a little and applying more pressure.

"Kayk! Kayk!"

Crush allowed slack in the leash and transferred some of her weight to the floor, allowing the man to squak, "Goodbie,... Heatha!"

Heather first looked at Dagmar, who obviously approved of this reaction. Her smile widened as she arose from the love seat, straightening her dress before looking at Bryan.

"You might tell him good bye, girl." she said carelessly, making it clear that it made no difference to her.

"I'll,... I'll see you, h-honey."

"I love you." he added.

Crush scoffed at this and I couldn't help but look at Heather as Dagmar gestured for me to join the two. Knowing he'd cheated on her, she couldn't bring herself to say it, didn't even know if shedidlove him or not, and it was written all over her face. I stepped around Bryan and Crush, she sneering at me and speaking as I went by.

"I'd be very curious about teaching a wilder. And I always get results, so you'd best behave, eh little one?"

I stopped, fixed her with a patient smile and said quite sincerely, "I got bigger fish to fry than some titless rent-a-pig with penis envy."

I moved on through the group of the spectating techies and their cases without looking back, not even when both Crush and Bryan started screaming for different reasons.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers