Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Hey! I don't have to listen to that shit from a spoiled little bitch like you! This ismy fuckin house!"And I'll-!"

(A-hem!)

Dagmar had come out of the house and had been watching, neither one of us noticing in the rapidly heating confrontation.

"You forget, boy: This ismyhouse. As embarrassing as that is to admit to."

"Yes, Mistress." I growled, glaring at Heather, whose anger had subsided in favour of apprehension as she watched her other abuser.

"You were almost late, boy."

"Yes.", I agreed, looking at her now.

"I could hear that idiotic, flying coffin coming for miles, it seemed. Both of you, get your asses inside."

We both stood there, a little stunned.

"Now!" she added.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

"Not like that, boy! Take your time, like the girl!"

We were each rubbing one of her feet as she sat on my (her) couch. I really wasn't in the mood for this, but I looked over at what Heather was doing anyway. I swear I saw the tiniest smirk on her face as she glanced back at me. I slowed down, starting a mental list of all the things I'd rather be doing.

"Better. ... Now, what were you two arguing about?"

After a pause, during which both of us redoubled our efforts with our assigned foot, she cleared her throat pointedly.

"Just a little tension, Mistress." I offered up.

"Just a little tension." Dagmar repeated. "Girl, is that what it was?"

"He's a jerk." she mumbled.

Dagmar laughed out loud at this, one of those few sincere laughs or smiles that made my breath come a little easier.

"Yes, he's an abrasive thing. I may have to take that out of him some day if he doesn't smarten up. One thing is for sure, Mistress Crush would love to get her hands on him. Earlier today, she begged me for just two hours with him. Would you like to watch, girl?"

I froze, slowly looking up at Dagmar, knowing that, chances were, she wasn't kidding.

"Uhm- No, not if I didn't have to, Mistress." Heather responded nervously.

"No, indeed?" Dagmar asked with twinkles in her eyes before they turned on me, then back to Heather. "Nobody told you to stop, boy."

I got back to her foot with visions of the deranged Crush flaying my balls while-

"Don't worry, boy, I said no. But isn't it sweet that the girl wouldn't want to see that happen to you?"

After a short, very relieved pause, I figured out she wanted an answer.

"Yes."

"Don't you think you should try to be nicer to her in return?"

"Yes."

"Put a little more gusto into that, boy."

"Yes, Mistress."

"They'll be a delivery here sometime tomorrow, girl. I expect you to be here all day waiting for it."

"Yes, Mistress."

"What was your sleeping arrangement last night?"

"I took the couch."

"You will sleep in his bed with him from now on."

This time we both slowed to a halt on her feet, looking at her, then one another.

"And I want you two fucking at least once every day."

Our jaws sagged. I really should have expected something like this, though.

"Y- you mean-?", Heather attempted.

"Yes. And after tonight, I don't want you wearing any clothes while you're here, other than lingerie. You should be a proper little slut for him at all times, and just so you know, I don't allow him to wear anything beneath his pants, so you'll see when you get a reaction. Keep rubbing, you two."

We went back to her feet as she spoke further.

"I want you to let him do whatever he wants with you, whenever he wants, and I want you to tell him this now."

She froze and looked at Dagmar as though confused.

"Go ahead, tell him he should fuck you whenever he wants. Say please."

"Y- Uhh,...", she stammered, looking at me with no trace of a smirk now. "You should,... Please fuck me whenever you want to."

"There. Don't be afraid to go get what you want if he gets all shy on you. He may need encouragement. And don't worry, girl, before long you'll have a very impressive wardrobe to choose your daily, scant attire from. Now, one other thing: You will record the sexual act you have each day for me. You will both cum in these recordings and I expect to see some good stuff, since I've invested in a good camera. If I get bored, I'll liven things up myself."

The dazed look on Heather's face told me that she was now learning quickly about what Dagmar Alejandro was all about.

"Since tonight is your first night, I decided I'd help you two along a little, let you know the kind of thing I expect and how to dress and all. But more than that,... I want to make this first time special. Very special."

That wasn't a good omen, and a quick glance at Heather told me she knew this as well.

Dagmar sat back, closing her eyes and enjoying our worried attention.

"Mmmm. Do my calves now. Boy, did you like sucking the girls pussy?"

(Oh, shit!)

"Yes.", I mumbled, seeing 'the girls' head jerk in my direction.

"Heh. He's learned better than to lie, girl. It only took him the once, didn't it?"

"Yes.", I answered.

"Hm. He's learned to be pretty careful, alright. What about you, girl? Did you like sucking his cock and jerking him off in your face?"

"Ah,... I- I was turned on some, Mistress."

"Another careful one. Did you enjoy it?"

" ... Part of me did, yes." she admitted, looking down as she worked Dagmar's calf in humiliation.

"Well, I loved it. And you were so adorable in the car afterward,... Didn't you just love making me cum like that?"

I could appreciate the impossible situation Heather had been maneuvered into, could read perfectly the sudden look of panicked indecision that crossed her face.

"I, uhh,... No, Mistress.", she admitted, dropping her wide eyes fearfully.

"No? Well, that'll come, if you'll excuse my little pun. The boy loves doing it, don't you boy?"

"Yes."

"The important thing is thatIenjoyed it, although I hope your technique improves. In fact,... why don't you get a little practice in now? The boy will help show you." she said, tugging her black business skirt up to her hips while slouching with an anticipatory smile. "Come, now. Take my panties off for me and make me cum."

She laughed when both of us hesitantly reached for her bright red, silk underwear at the same time, then froze looking at each other.

"Yeesss, both of you."

We each took hold of the waistband at her hip, below the matching garter belt, and pulled them down and off with her lifting her pelvis a little to help us. When we were done, and I was hard as a rock, she spread her thighs wide.

"Come on, both of you get your little pink tongues in there. Make me happy."

I just got started, flicking my tongue at one of her lips and leaving room for Heather, who looked like she was going to cry with her mouth slightly open. But then she was there, tentatively licking Dagmar's other lip with her new Mistress's hand at the back of her head.

We both licked up and down at first, me lazily, Heather warily with her eyes held wide open. When Dagmar started playing her fingers at the back of Heathers neck, the blonde shivered and fluttered her eyes despite herself.

"Touch your tongues while you lick me.", she softly ordered, watching our every move. "Yeah. Aren't you two sooo lovely? Oooooh, yeah."

"Auhh.", Heather gasped a little at Dagmar's nails behind her ear.

"Mmmmm. That's right, Mistress can make you feel veeeery good. I can't wait for tonight. I wonder what my little- Ahh! -a,... arrangement should be? Something surprising, I think. something,... nasty. Ohh! Ohhh, yes, keep licking my cunt!"

Now I abandoned myself. Even Dagmar's words spurred me as I moved up to her clitoris and slowly circled with my tongue before kissing and sucking at it sloppily. She cried out repeatedly and pressed Heather's face to her sex harder, forcing her mouth over her opening.

"Suck me, girl! Suck me right- Ohhhh! Right there! Fuuuuuck!"

"Mmlelm!" Heather exclaimed.

"Use your tongue and su-! Ahhhhhh!! Yeah! Ohh, yeah!"

She was doing it. In fact, she was doing exactly what I'd done to her the night before and, after a minute or so, my new partner was more relaxed with the forced act. I watched her hand slowly feel its way up under Dagmar's Garter belt and, when our Mistress came, Heathers eyes were closed.

We kept licking softly, cleaning her up afterwards while she languished, arms thrown above her, smiling contentedly as if taking a lazy, late afternoon nap.

After a moment, she drew us up on the couch so our faces were close to hers and, with a hand at the back of each of our necks, kissed us both. We both willingly returned her attentions as she grinned at us.

"Mmmmm.", Dagmar expressed. "I'm a very fortunate woman. I can't wait to show you two off at the next Society Gala. You both will need some work, but I'm sure you'll make me very proud. Well, you will, girl. This one will probably mouth off at someone."

"Mistress, I softly excused myself, "I hope you don't think I run around treating people like crap all the time, cause I just don't do that."

"You almost started a fight with that big guy at the store.", Heather countered. "I thought he was going to kill you."

"He was being a dick."

"You didn't have to say what you did."

"If he wasn't being a-"

"Children! Really!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress." Heather apologized, looking down.

"My, aren't you easy?" I asked with a sneer.

"Boy!"

"Well, she's sucking up and making me look bad, don't you see-!?"

(SLAP!!)

The next thing I knew, I was looking up at them with my ass on the carpet, the side of my face stinging. There was that smirk again, a little bigger even. Heather, I suddenly realized, was a survivor. A pretty, shapely, blonde trophy wife, her type married idiots like Bryan Chalmers all the time, strictly for status and to be taken care of. Now she was being taught a new way to do what she'd always done and she was learning fast, just as Dagmar had noted. She would soon forget all about Bryan, as I ironically advised her, and would cleave to the powerful woman who ruined him and took his wife as her own plaything. And where did that leave me?

"I'm sorry, Mistress." I stated in a daze, analyzing my little revelation about Heather.

She looked down at me sternly as she played at the back of Heather's scalp and replied, "Make us something to eat. Then go do something with yourself for a while, something out of my sight."

Almost four hours later, I was in the garage, welding a round end cap to a shorter, smaller piece of pipe, when Dagmar entered. I stopped what I was doing and removed the mask as her nose wrinkled at the smell of burnt steel.

"I see you have a little problem with the girl." she noted, looking at what I was doing with curiosity.

"She's not exactly the kind of person I'd choose to be friends with, let alone have sex with."

"Why? What's wrong with her?"

"She's a parasite."

" ... Oh?"

"That's right."

"You've gotten awful mouthy, boy."

"You asked. Why you'd bother, I haven't a clue. You obviously don't give a shit about me."

"Says who?" she asked, her eyes narrowing dangerously.

"Says your actions. If I was any more than a tongue and a dick to you, you wouldn't have used me withher. The whole idea would have made you jealous, but instead you make me perform for her what I'm only supposed to be doing with you."

She started laughing, a little at first, then more as her eyes stayed narrowed and fixated on mine. Finally, she responded.

"What makes you think you have any right to any expectations where my feelings for you are concerned? Huh? For your information, Idocare about you. How I show that is my business, and it's not up to you to interpret my feelings for you by the instructions you receive. You will do as I tell you, as you've been doing."

"Yeah, I know.... But, that's all you'll get. Before, I was willing to please you in a way. Before, a small part of me looked forward to your visits and, if that's the way you wanted it, I've got news for you: You blew it."

Her eyes surely widened at that. Her expression rotated through varying degrees of anger until she only turned and walked out, slamming the door practically off its hinges in the process.

I was sure she was going to hit me again. I grabbed the liquid fuel I had stashed behind some paint cans under my (her) workbench and helped myself while I had the chance.

Not quite a half hour later, she returned, softly ordering me to close and lock up the garage and come out to the car.

Surprised she didn't tell me to clean up and change first, I got behind the wheel with both of them in back, Heather sitting nervously, looking at me strangely and now dressed in casual, pale yellow slacks and an off white, button up sweater with short sleeves. I just drove, not attempting to break the leaden silence inside the climate controlled, luxury interior of Germany's finest, not even when we arrived at the Chalmers residence and I was escorting Dagmar to the door.

Dagmar entered first, as she did the last time we were there, except a doubly nervous Heather followed close behind this time, looking back at me in worried frustration. What the hell washerproblem? I'd wondered.

And then it hit me. Right in the gut as I entered, as it were. I sagged to the floor, just able to catch my breath enough to look up and behold,... Mistress Crush, grinning evilly down on me through her teeth.

"I tooooold you to behave."

(uh-oh)

In a flash, she had a collar on me, a choke chain. She jerked me off my knees before I could move quickly enough, choking and dragging me across the floor on my front, right on by Dagmar, Heather, and a couple of Dagmar's team members.

I could only hold on to the chain so I wouldn't be choked to death, trying to get my feet under me before she could reach the stairs. As it turned out, she didn't have the strength to drag me up them and had to stop in order to shout me to my feet anyway, sothatwas alright.

Once on the upper level, she jerked my chain into a bedroom where the big black guy was keeping an eye on Bryan. There was a heavy wooden cross set up in the large room, along with a few restraint apparatuses and strange equipment. Overall, it looked like a torture chamber and, let's just say, I was already pretty flipped out at this point.

Crush pushed me down to my knees on the floor beside the hapless Bryan. He wore a diaper and baby bonnet and I could hear a sort of muffled buzzing about him. He looked at me and conveyed an expression that jumped all class differences, all tax brackets, postal codes and attitudes between men. Whatever he'd gone through the night before, it wasn't pretty.

"Cheer up, man.", I mumbled, trying to be brave. "I won't blame you for taking some satisfaction in this."

My voice shook as I remembered the two cops and their batons,... then realized what that buzzing sound about him probably was.

Crush was on me so fast, I didn't even see her coming. She slapped the shit out of me, screaming at me to not speak unless spoken to.

"Ohhhh, you littlefuck!"she seethed in my face. "I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to have this little opportunity toinstructyou! Oh yes, wilder, you of aaaalllll boys! I'm going to make you cry." she giggled, then roughly jerked the chain, cutting my air off and making my eyes bulge for five seconds or so, during which time, I noticed Dagmar watching with a nervous expression from the doorway.

When Crush let go, I managed to get some air inside of my lungs, turned slightly to Bryan and croaked, "See? Th' skank likes me bettern you."

I paid for that with another punch to the gut and a few solid backhands while Crush raged from an inch away that I'd never use my dick for anything again, once she was through with me.

I was promptly jerked off my feet again and dragged to the bed.

"Get on it!! Now, now, you fuckin worm!!"

She hauled up mercilessly on the chain, forcing me along with the loop around my neck. Once facing her, I felt something hard between my legs. She was rubbing it against my inner thighs and sneering in my face.

"I'm going to do it, boy. You know I am, and it's not gonna be your mouth."

I spit in her face.

She howled and knocked me down on the bed, leaping on top of me and choking the shit out of me with the chain, this time for real as her livid, twisted features seared down on me.

"Glak.", I protested.

Panic was the last thing my mind needed to fuel the anger and humiliation, the mixed and conflicted feelings I'd been living with these last days, but it's what opened the floodgates. Before I knew it, I was doing something I never ever would have thought I'd do to a woman.

I grabbed the back of Mistress Crush's head and butted her nose hard with the top of my forehead. Her upper body straightened abruptly, almost as though it were at the end of a whip as her hollering likewise stopped. Her eyes were wide as she stepped back, grabbing her broken, bloodied nose, beginning to holler again, this time in shock.

I somehow rolled to the other side of the bed and gained my feet, gagging and clawing at the damned chain around my neck, but I couldn't get it completely off before the big guy came around the bed for me, a little smile on his mouth.

Purely on instinct, I booted him squarely in the balls as hard as I could, thankful I was still wearing my worn, steel toe work boots. I'm not sure it was necessary, but in that instant between getting kicked in the crotch and actually feeling the results, that instant where a careless smile could disappear forever, I gave him a fast, hard roundhouse palm heel to the jaw, dislocating it easily before he dropped like a cow under a sledgehammer.

By then, I was out of control. I hopped up and over the bed, no longer even bothering with the collar, launching myself from it to body check Mistress Crush against a writing desk, knocking her to the floor underneath me. I vaguely heard a woman's voice yelling"Boy, stop it! STOP, I say!!",but I actually didn't recognize that. 'Boy' was someone else and, obviously, the unknown, now shrieking woman was his problem and had nothing to do with me wrapping the chain leash around the red headed witch's neck and pulling at all, did it?

She flailed uselessly underneath me, her anger and shock now transmuted to primal fear as my enraged expression fixed on her.

"G-laaaagk!"

"I'll fuck you up for life, you fuckin whoooore!!"I promised her, quite beside myself.

I heard Bryan sending up a weak cheer, followed by a satisfied chuckle and that's when the lights went out.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

I was tumbling somewhere, as though I'd been fitted into a loader tire and rolled down a gradual incline where the bumps weren't real and the rushing sound in my ears was- Nothing.

My feelings of vertigo subsided as I looked around a pretty nice bedroom, understanding that I was lying on a bed, but not where I was or how I got there. Most curiously, Shianne was there. Didn't I leave her behind in,... Where?

"Are you alright?" she asked worriedly, her hand brushing hair out of my face as she sat beside my inert form on the bed. She never gave a shit before, what was with the act? And why did it seem she looked so much better all of a-

Oh yeah.

I bolted upright on the bed, rewarded with a sudden pain at the back of my head.

"Ahh, fuck!" I complained bitterly. "What hit me?"

"Never mind that, just lie down and rest until you-", Heather cautioned, putting a soft hand on my shoulder before I interrupted her.

"Aw, get the fuck off me!" Shit! Fuck, do you even know what just happened!?"

"Shhhh!" the woman who I'd mistaken for Shianne warned. "She just told me that you ran amuck and that she had to sedate you. We brought you here and she told me to look after you while she dealt with things."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers