Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers

"Sedate me? Shit, she must have used a needle the size of a ball bat."

"Well, what happened?"

"Never mind. ... No, I'll tell you what happened!" I said, rounding on her after all. "You were practicing one-upmanship and you got me in trouble,that'swhat happened in there!"

"What? I didn't do anything, all I knew was that she came back from the garage in a rage. She completely destroyed the living room right in front of me before I had the good sense to run into your bedroom."

"Youdiddo something and you know it! Those little smirks while you sucked up!"

"I tried to change her mind about bringing you here! I begged her, you can't imagine the deals I tried to make to get you-!"

"Wait, wait! Youknew?And you didn't warn me?"

"Well, how could I have!?" she demanded, shouting now.

"You could have done something!" I thundered.

"Oh, like what!? Blink 'DANGER'in Morse code!? Idiot!!"

"Just stop sabotaging me!! Things were under some control until you-!"

The door practically exploded inwards, putting a very effective end to our conversation. Dagmar marched right to the foot of the bed and addressed us.

"Would you twoshut the FUCK UUUUP!!?",she screamed, really, really angry this time."I can't fucking believe this! Is this what it's gonna be like, you two and your fucking bickering all the time!? Will I ever be able to take you two morons anywhere!? Girl, you know better, I know you do, and you,...!!"

At this point she looked at me and her anger seemed to subside, if only the barest fraction. I tried to look innocent.

"Fuck, boy! Fuck!" she angrily shouted at me. "They had to be driven to the hospital! I don't think Mr. Urquhardt will even bebackwith us again! Fuck, boy, he would have onlyrestrained you!!Now I'll have to get another man in here, won't I!!? So do please feel free toshut the FUCK up and stop causing TROUBLE!! Do you hear me, god dammit!!?"

"Yes, Mistress, I hear you." I assured her, not daring to look her in the face now.

Suddenly she was gone, the door slamming shut behind her hard enough to shake the wall its frame was mounted in and drop a picture to the floor.

A few moments later, Heather broke the stunned silence.

"Whoa. She really toldyou, huh?"

"Please just don't talk anymore." I moaned, eyes closed while I allowed myself to fall back to the bed, where I could turn my back to her and cover my head with a pillow.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

"Ummm, I cleaned up the living room as best I could." Heather offered from the back door at home.

I sat on the step with a bottle and a cigarette, looking off across the back yard where most people would have had a lawn. It was about an hour after Dagmar left in her own car, still fuming, and it was almost dark.

"Thanks.", I toned.

"Your, uhh, your movies survived. Maybe we can get a new TV and DVD tomo-"

"Forget it, I don't care."

" ... Well,... Do you want to come in and eat? I'll make you something."

"I'll get something later."

" ... Okay. Hey,..."

"What?"

"I've been meaning to say,... Thanks for getting me your coat last night."

"Whatever."

After a pause, she went back inside, blessedly without another word. What was her game, anyway? First she plays Dagmar against me and now she's being nice? But wait,... Nobody played Dagmar.

She knew what Heather was doing. She just didn't care, or she was testing me. I wondered what she thought of the results and why she allowed me to fall into Crush's hands after she assured me that she would never do anything like that to me? Was she really that precise in her words, so calculated as to not include having another do it for her in that assurance?

A few hours later, I staggered into my room and barely managed to get undressed in the dark. I fell into bed and was aware immediately that I wasn't alone.

I jumped in surprise, slurring, "Ay, what th' hell? You sleep on th' couch!"

"We're supposed to sleep together, remember?"

" ... Fuck."

"Well, at least tonight's performance has been postponed."

"Yuh.", I grunted, trying to get comfortable, not used to sleeping with another person in my (her) bed.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Ya jus' did, but wha?" I sleepily, drunkenly invited.

"Well,... What did you do to that big guy?"

"Kicked 'im in th' balls n broke his jaw."

" ... Wow. What happened in there?"

"Nothin'. Tha' was th' point."

"She was cursing under her breath a little when we were getting you into the guest bedroom. She said she should have known better. I think she was sorry she brought you there."

I didn't reply to this.

"I hope you believe me when I say I didn't mean to,... I don't know why you're mad at me, but I didn't mean to get you in trouble. I don't know what to think. I mean, I'm pretty confused and I'm sorry if I,... (sigh) There's just this thing about the situation. I actually enjoyed what we did to her today and I just don't know about that. Remember, IsaidI wouldn't want to see Mistress Crush get her hands on you. I meant it."

"Yeah, 'kay. Can we tsalk about it tomorrow? Need sleep now,..."

" ... Yes. ... David?"

"Mmmm?"

"Did you, uhh, see Bryan?"

"Naw.", I lied.

She didn't need to know about what condition her husband was in when I saw him and I didn't want to talk about it. There was that strange connection between the scuzzball and I now, and I was somehow loathe to betray what little might have been left of his dignity at that point. Besides, thinking about the whole episode made me feel betrayed that Dagmar had me put there, right beside him.

"Oh. Well,... Goodnight."

"G'night."

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Thephone rang the next day, just after I connected the check valve to the oxy tank via a high pressure air hose and was preparing to run a little test.

"Hello, Mistress." I greeted in a neutral tone.

"Hello, pet. Look, just for your information, if it makes youfeelbetter, I do really care about you, like I said I do. Just because I have Heather now as well doesn't change anything, as far as that goes. I like the little talks we have sometimes too, you know, and I do like to think that you look forward to seeing me. And you should know,... It's just her, pet. She doesn't mean anything by the way she acts, so try not to let her push your buttons and make you jealous."

"I'll try not, Mistress."

"That's all it is, you're making something out of nothing."

"Yes."

"I want you two to get along."

"I understand, Mistress.

" ..... Things will be better. I promise. Just try to get along, alright? We'll straighten things out, you'll see."

"Yes."

"I'll be in touch, pet."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Have a nice day, I'll see you two when I see you."

"You have a nice day too."

"And pet,... I won't ever allow anyone to try to hurt you like that again."

Unbelievably, she made a kissy sound and hung up.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers