Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akshi
Akshi
395 Followers

Heather looked away before continuing. "I feel it. I want it too. At least I think I do. But..."she shook her head, "But what if I change my mind afterwards? It would ruin everything."

Vanessa looked at her, her eyes blazing. "You want it?"

"I... Last night, it was intense. Even when we were half asleep Vanessa. I, we touched"

"I know, I remember parts of it," Vanessa interrupted.

"And I was so turned on. I can only conclude I want it."

Vanessa nodded.

"You know what the problem is? It's that I care so much about you. I am terrified that if I... we act on this, it'll blow up and we won't be friends anymore."

"Why would it blow up?" Vanessa asked softly.

Heather looked at her with sad eyes, "I've never been with, you know, with a woman before. What if I don't like it? What if I change my mind later?"

"Can't that happen in any relationship? Even a straight one?"

"It can, but people rarely remain friends afterwards."

Vanessa reach out and squeezed Heather's hand in acknowledgement.

"I need to find out. I need to know what I want. I can't have a platonic equation with you, not after last night. And I can't just go along with the pace of what's happening here. Not without risking ruining our friendship." She looked up at Vanessa with teary eyes, "Will you be patient with me? Will you help me figure out what I want?

Vanessa nodded, still holding Heather's hand in hers.

"And if at some point I want to stop, will you promise, to try... I know it's a lot to ask," she said, her voice faltering. "Will you promise to try to be okay with that? Will you try to be my friend?"

"Yes, I promise," Vanessa said, her eyes brimming before she pulled Heather into another hug. "I promise, I'll be patient. And I'll never stop being there, even if you change your mind at some point."

Heather clung on, sobbing onto Vanessa's shoulders, "God I feel so guilty. It's like I'm using you to, I don't know... to find myself."

"Everyone finds themselves through life experiences. The only difference is that here you're doing it consciously. That's brave. No?"

"But, what about you? What if I hurt you?"

"Oh Heather, do you not see my vested interest in this? I'm not exactly being a martyr you know."

Heather frowned, "What vested interest?"

"You! You, Heather. It's my chance to be with you innit?" she said, wiping a silent tear. Then she laughed, "You can be such a twit sometimes."

"It is. My god, that's crazy. You could be like my girlfriend? My boss girlfriend?" she said scrunching up her face, trying to wrap her mind around it.

Vanessa chuckled, "Let's get to that when we get to that okay? For now, let's focus on being friends and see where it goes?"

"So we're officially friends now," Heather giggled.

Vanessa laughed, relaxing against the back of the bed and pulling Heather with her. "Officially, yes," she said as Heather lay down on her side, resting her head on Vanessa's shoulder nook. "But we're the kind of friends who like to hold each other, and touch each other." Vanessa's hand came to rest on the small of her back, just above the swell of her ass. She continued in a soft, hoarse voice, "The kind of friends who sometimes kiss and have dirty, squelchy dreams about each other."

An inadvertent sound escaped Heather's lips. "I like the word squelchy."

"You do? What about the sound? Do you like the sound too?"

Heather tilted her head up, seeking out Vanessa's eyes. "Yes," she replied, breathily and she felt herself blush.

"Did you make squelchy sounds when you touched yourself in the tub?" she asked in a whisper. When Heather didn't answer, she continued. "You know what sound I like? The little sound that you make when I do or say something you find sexy. The sound that originates somewhere here," Vanessa said, brushing the thumb of her free hand across the front of Heather's neck. She then traced along Heather's chin and jaw, finally resting her thumb on her lower lip, her other hand firmly in place on the small of Heather's back.

Heather kissed her thumb, a small peck at first and then she parted her lips just a bit, wetting the pad of the thumb with her second kiss before grazing it with her teeth. Vanessa hissed, but didn't withdraw her thumb.

"Do you want to know what sound I like?" Heather asked, swiping her tongue across the sensitive pad.

Vanessa hissed again. "Besides the squelch? Which one?"

"It drives me crazy when you do that growl. I don't know where it originates, but it's definitely deeper than here," she said, gently placing her hand on Vanessa's neck, her thumb caressing the soft skin on the front, while her other four fingers grazed the back of her neck, making her shiver.

"Growl? What growl?" Vanessa said in a hoarse voice. "I don't growl," she added with mock indignation.

"Yes, Vanessa... you do. It's sexy as hell. I think it comes from deeper, somewhere here maybe," she said, moving her hand lower, her fingers now splayed over her collar bones and the sensitive hollow at the base of her neck. They danced a tortuous dance, tantalizing the sensitive skin. Vanessa broke out into goose bumps and Heather notices her nipples hardening, poking out through the thin material of her t-shirt.

"What do you think? Maybe deeper?" she said, her mouth dry as she moved her hand lower until it rested between her breasts, her fore finger and little finger resting gently on the inside swell of her breasts while her thumb curled around on the underside of her right breast. She could feel Vanessa's hammering heart and her puckered nipples were impossible to ignore.

Heather tilted her head up, meeting Vanessa's gaze. "What," she cleared her parched throat. "What do you think? About right?"

Vanessa was breathing hard. Heather's head, resting on Vanessa's shoulder rising and falling with every breath. She kissed Vanessa on her jaw, enjoying every bit of the reaction she was getting from her.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Vanessa said in a whisper. "I don't growl."

"Oh really? You sure about that?" Heather teased, her eyes challenging.

"I..." Vanessa's hand curled into a fist against her lower back, crumpling her t-shirt, her knuckles grazing Heather's skin just above the waistband of her shorts. Involuntarily, Heather's hips undulated, her pubic bone moving against Vanessa's hip, sending a zing which she felt somewhere deep in her lower belly and the tips of her toes.

"Ahh, fuck," she exclaimed, her face contorting at the unexpected pleasure. She instinctively grasped Vanessa's right breast, her thumb grazing her rigid nipple, before rolling it between her two fingers, making Vanessa's body jerk. Her eyes found Vanessa's and she said, "Kiss me, now."

Vanessa growled before claiming Heather's lips as she turned over onto her side, her hand moving from Heather's lower back to her hair, where it buried itself, allowing her to deepen the kiss. She plundered Heather's mouth and Heather matched her intensity but let Vanessa lead. They moaned into each other, hands frantically exploring, kneading, squeezing, tugging; glad for any skin to hold on to through the intense kiss. They finally broke apart, breathing hard, foreheads resting together, each moving in for soft kisses while they calmed down.

Heather smiled into Vanessa's mouth as they shared another tender kiss. "Now you know what I meant?"

"What?" Vanessa said dreamily.

"Made you growl, didn't I?"

The corner of Vanessa's mouth curled up, "What are you talking about. I just kissed you. Don't know anything about growling," she said in mock seriousness, reaching in for another little kiss.

"Oi! You growled! Just before you kissed me!" She saw Vanessa's face as she struggled not to laugh. "You're taking the mickey out of me aren't ya?" she asked, with narrow eyes.

"I really don't know what you're talking about," Vanessa continued to tease. "You'll just have to show me again, I suppose."

Heather scowled. "Next time I'm recording you."

Vanessa cocked her eyebrows, "Whatever rocks your boat, honey."

"What? No! I didn't mean it like that!" she said in all seriousness before Vanessa burst out laughing. And then, "You're mean, Ms. Bridge."

"Aww c'mon, I was just teasing. I love that you make me growl," Vanessa said, tipping Heather's chin up and stealing another kiss. "But, you didn't answer my question."

"What question?"

"About you making squelchy sounds in the tub," Vanessa said, boring her eyes into Heather.

"I.." Heather averted her eyes, embarrassed. "I didn't get that far," she said, softly.

"What do you mean?"

Heather took a deep breath before answering. "I didn't, you know, I didn't go all the way."

"You didn't make yourself cum? Why?"

Heather moaned an embarrassed moan, hiding her face. "You're very inquisitive, you know."

Vanessa chuckled, "Where do you think Jules gets it from? But hey, tell me. Why?"

"I couldn't. Not in your tub. Not with you and Jules right next door. It just, it seemed wrong."

"Oh honey! Next time, don't let it stop you. Just think about what I'd do if I was there with you. Or, better still, just give me a shout. I bet I could help." And then looking at the shocked expression on Heather's face, she added, "You know, as a friend."

They were quiet for a minute before they both burst out laughing; Heather at failing to hide her embarrassment and Vanessa at Heather's plight and they just couldn't seem to stop! They were like two teenagers having a giggling fit when Vanessa's phone rang.

"Hey honey," Vanessa said, failing to stifle a laugh.

"Oh, nothing. Just sharing a laugh with Heather," she said, taking a deep breath to control the fit.

"Sure Jules. I'll be there soon," she said, hanging up.

She gave Heather a peck on the cheek. "I haven't laughed like that in years!" she said.

"Neither have I."

"Wanna come with me to pick up Jules?"

"Sure!"

"Great, let me get changed and we'll go."

"You're alright, you don't need to change," Heather said casually.

"Oh, I need to change. I'm sticky in places I'd rather not be," Vanessa said, with a smile.

"No fair. I am too. But I don't have another set of knickers."

"It's a lesson for next time eh?" Vanessa said, walking towards the bathroom. "Carry extra knickers," she waggled her eyebrows playfully before shutting the bathroom door.

She was out in a minute, having changed into comfy looking tracks and they headed out.

"What about we order a pizza for lunch?"

Heather laughed, "You lured me here with promises to go to the gym and now you're feeding me pizza? You're a bad friend."

Vanessa chuckled, "I am, aren't I?"

Heather playfully bumped into Vanessa, before moving towards the passenger seat, "You're the worst," she said, buckling her seat-belt, ready to go.

*****

This chapter ends where Heather and Vanessa's journey together begins. Thank you so much for giving your time to their journey so far. I will have the next chapter to you soon!

Akshi
Akshi
395 Followers
12