Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Ohhh, Mistress!", Heather moaned.

"Oh, I know, dirty girl. You want it bad. You want to be pounded until you can't walk straight, don't you?"

"Ooooh- Ahhhhh!!", she yelled as I pushed my cock inside her.

I enjoyed her discomfort as I shoved myself all the way in to the sound of her alarm. She felt so warm, so soft and good as I put my hands on her bare hips, rubbing her ass and making her end her long yell with a grunt as I bottomed out inside her. I started moving in and out right away as she continued with her clit, spreading her legs further and moving into me.

"Uhhnn!! Ooooh!! Fuck,... oooooh!!?"

She felt good. Very good, like before. It wasn't long before I was slamfucking her, having been brought down far enough to make it difficult to work myself up to cumming again. I screwed her for all either of us were worth and she loved it, holding on to the top edge of the sectional with her arms straight, moving her hips back with every one of my thrusts."

"Aah-aah-aah-aah-aah! Ba-ang me-eee-ee!" Heather desperately cried.

"Yeah! Ooooh! Fuck her! Keep-! Fu-! OHHH! OHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHH!" Dagmar cried, climaxing in her leggings with her knees spread. Ohhhhh, fuck! I'm- sooo wet!"

I leaned forward over Heather, still banging the hell out of her as she requested, breathing hard and feeling myself get close again.

"Uuuulll! Uhhhh!! Uhhhn!! Oh! I'm- gonna cum again!!" Heather squawked.

I could take no more and, whipping myself out of her first, I threw her down on the couch.

"No! I was cum-! Cumming!! Mmmmmm!"

She was on her back, head hanging over the seat cushion with her legs open, fingering herself intensely as I shoved my loaded gun into her mouth.

"Swallow it all, girl! Swallow all that nice cum for me!"

"Mmmm! Gmmmmmbblk! OMMMMMMPH!! Gm-hkk!! OMMMMMM- glulp MMMM!! GKLMMMGLUP!!(gulp!)MMMMMMM!!"

We both came at the same time again and she did her honest best to swallow it all, but in the midst of her own orgasm and my cock blocking her air, she choked, allowing some of my sticky cum, mixed with her saliva, to cough out on her chin and upper lip. She recovered somehow and kept swallowing, looking up at my face until I was finally spent and there was no more for her to ingest.

"Ohhhhhhhh.", Heather crooned satisfyingly after I took my rod out of her mouth, dreamily adding, "I'm so dirty."

"Yes, you're my dirty girl." Dagmar sleazed proudly as I collapsed on the sectional across from Heather.

"Thank you, Mistress." she said with her eyes closed.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

I drove us to a decent, all night restaurant a little later, under Dagmar's direction of course. It sounds nice, I know, but it was a little more than that. As we sat at the table, Mistress across from us, Heather squirmed and softly gasped nonstop to the seven inch, vibrating, remote controlled dildo inside of her the whole time. Of course, Dagmar had the remote device and, every once in a while, Heather would lean against me, or clutch my arm as she valiantly restrained herself from verbalizing an orgasm. I must admit that itwasquite entertaining to watch, and one hell of a turn on.

Dagmar very much enjoyed the secret spectacle, smiling as she ate her Caesar Salad, sometimes pausing to watch as Heather whimpered and her eyes rolled.

"So, do you think you two will be getting along maybe just a bit better?" Dagmar asked me with a knowing smile.

I looked at her curiously.

"Oh!" Heather breathed, slumping forward a little as she tried to get through her Pasta Primavera.

"I know you're not the 'love em and leave em' type, pet."

"I've left lots of women. Far behind at over one hundred kilometers per hour, in fact."

"Yes, you have, but those women,... You knew it was over with all of them, you even used an expression,... 'Pre-emptive strike', I think it was. You didn't want to be dumped, obviously. But neither one of us are going to dump you and you know that."

"Oh, god, another- Uhnn! Oh! Oh, David! Ooooohh! she cooed softly at my side, keeping my dick at full attention.

"She's your girlfriend, now." Dagmar finished.

"I thought you were my girlfriend."

"No, I'm your Mistress, pet. Big difference."

"What if I wanted you as my girlfriend?"

"You already have one, and I'm not that type of woman, as you well know."

"I've found, through some recent personal experience, that those things can change."

"Not in me, boy. I'm your Mistress and I always will be. I know I represent physical perfection in your eyes, but the girl is very attractive too, don't you think so?"

"Yes."

"Do you have fun looking at her in her lingerie?"

"Yes."

"Did she make you hard, pet?"

" ... Yes, Mistress."

"Did you want to do naughty things to her?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"I,... I wanted to fuck her. Just grab her and fuck the life out of her."

"Girl, did you enjoy parading your lovely body in front of him?"

"Oh, yesss!" Heather sighed.

"Do you like his body?"

"Oooh. Yesss."

"Especially his cock, hm?"

"Especially,..."

"Just wait, the party's only getting started." Dagmar promised with a smile and a wink.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

If anyone would have access to a private, after hours nightclub, it would be Dagmar Alejandro, and that's where we ended up after our meal. The place was called,The Velvet Entry,and it was dark inside, the corners completely draped in shadows, yet one couldn't escape the rich 'feel' of the place. Looking close, it was possible to make out tapestries, long, drawn curtains of deep maroon, paintings, portraits, sculptures and other object d'art, but the seating areas scattered throughout the high ceilinged establishment were all adequately lit and mostly occupied.

The three of us sat with three other people in a circle of loveseats, couches and chairs, sipping drinks that our collar wearing server respectfully and fearfully insisted Dagmar not pay for. Heather and I were seated beside one another, listening to her and her friends speak and not speaking ourselves, as she warned was proper for us.

In attendance were Lord and Lady Tesh and their submissive, Petal, a petite brunette who looked to be in her early to mid twenties, wearing a school uniform. Lord Tesh appeared to be in his early to mid fifties, medium height and build with graying hair. His wife seemed about five to ten years younger and an attractive brunette, even for her age. All three were subtly glancing at Heather and I from time to time, mostly at me. With the exception of Petal, their expressions weren't friendly. As the time and alcohol flowed, the subject came around to submissives.

"I must commend you, really." Lord Tesh commented in his stuffy way. "Not anyone would take on a wilder, let alone two."

"Oh, they're very satisfying."

"Really?" the attractive, mature Lady asked, leaning forward in her snug, off the shoulder, royal blue dress that stopped halfway down her thighs. "How so?"

"Because," Dagmar explained, "I do not believe that true domination can be experienced with a willing submissive."

"An interesting philosophy." Lord Tesh remarked. "But how safe is it? I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty that Petal would never willingly disobey or act contrary to instruction; shewantsto please us, lives to do it. Is that not the true definition of a submissive?"

Dagmar smiled a little at Tesh's analysis and replied, "Submissives are people. They're personalities that require Dominants to take care of them. They are what they are, whether they're willing or not. Consider the advantages of a sub with no pre-conceived idea of the lifestyle, without the psychological taint of the stereotypes that come with it. They're clean slates, in a sense. Like raising a child."

"I don't like it.", Tesh observed, eying me openly and suspiciously now.

I looked carelessly back at him, the self dubbed 'Lord'.

"I like to know a sub is going to do what he or she is told. HowisMistress Crush, anyway?"

Dagmar's eyes darkened momentarily at the mention of Crush, but she replied, "Wilders are not for just anyone, I'll admit. She should have cuffed him first. She grew accustomed to the softer personality type she'd been dealing with and didn't fully appreciate this one's eye."

"I'm told she released her submissive, Robey, before she, uhh, went away." Lady Tesh imparted. "In fact, I'm told that,..."

She trailed off, looking at me.

"As I said, wilders are not for just anyone. I thought she could handle it and I was mistaken."

"You don't seem very concerned." Lord Tesh said, almost challenging her.

"I'm not." Dagmar replied just before taking a sip of her cognac. "He told her he'd fuck her up for life just before I knocked him out. If she hasn't enough will to keep that from becoming reality in her own mind, that's her problem. May I?"

She nodded to Petal, sitting between the Lord and Lady as she made her implied request and Lord Tesh nodded in return.

"Petal", Dagmar said, "Open your legs and play with yourself."

"Yes, Mistress." the submissive replied immediately.

Petal spread her legs and, without a thought, began stroking her sex, unhindered by the underwear she wasn't wearing under the green, plaid, school girl skirt. Dagmar smiled and gestured to us with her hand while looking at the Teshs.

"Go ahead, Lord, Lady."

"Boy," Lady Tesh said, "Take your pants off and play with yourself."

I only looked at Dagmar, stressed, and angry.

"See? They don't respond to just anyone. Boy, take your pants off and play with yourself." my Mistress ordered with a smile.

My eyes widened. I stared at her, imploring, but I knew it would do no good. Sure enough, her expression darkened ever so slightly. I stood and slowly undid my pants and let them drop. After stepping out of them, I sat back down with a red face.

"Play with yourself, she said. Make yourself hard."

Unfortunately, thanks to Petal, that was already happening. I obeyed, softly fingering my growing prick, ashamed to know that Heather was there to see me used in public like this.

"You see?" Dagmar asked. "One hundred percent loyalty. He doesn't like it, but he'll do it for me."

"I see,...", Lady Tesh offered as she watched me.

Petal broke a small moan and I realized, somehow only then, that we were watching each other and getting off that way. Glancing at Heather, I saw that she wasn't impressed.

"Lord, Lady, would you like to see them perform?"

They smiled and nodded their affirmation.

"Girl, be a good slut and suck on that cock."

Heather looked at Dagmar, hesitating only a second before glancing at Petal, then promptly going down on me.

"I like that he's younger than she,...", Lady Tesh said.

"They do look nice together, don't they?" Dagmar agreed. "Why not have Petal join them?"

Lady Tesh smiled wider and ordered, "Petal, sit on that boy's face."

Petal got right up to do this, but was stopped up suddenly. Upon hearing the order, Heather stopped what she was doing and glared first at Lady Tesh, then Petal, as if silently daring her as she slowly, almost protectively stroked my cock.

"Girl,...", Dagmar warned.

"But Mist-"

"Girl!"

Heathers jaw snapped shut and she looked away, shooting a reproachful glance at the grinning Tesh's before glaring hatefully at Petal, who cautiously stepped up on the loveseat beside me.

"Never mind, girl, just suck his cock like I told you."

Heather went back to sucking my stiff rod, although angrily this time, watching as Petal straddled my upper body.

I didn't want to do it. First off, I've never been into petite women but, even worse, Petal was a body with no mind of her own and anybody who had even half a brain could see this. For me, it was practically necromancy and, if Heather wasn't as good at sucking cock as she was, I probably would have lost my hardon when the little thing moved up and pressed her greasy, shaved snatch to my face. Worst of all, it felt like I was cheating on Heather.

"Oh, they don't like that very much, do they?" Lady Tesh observed. "Especially the girl."

"And that's half the fun of wilders." Dagmar said.

"Are they married?" Lord Tesh asked.

"No, they've known each other about a week. Boy, you can do better."

She was right, I could, but I was loathe to. I grabbed her thighs and set to work, though, pretending it was Heather and ignoring Petal's sighs and gasps.

(Slurp),commented Heather.

"I say, she does that well, doesn't she?" Lord Tesh offered.

"Quite well, yes." Dagmar answered him, seemingly pleased that he noticed.

I redoubled my efforts to make Petal orgasm, hoping that would be the end of it with her, and she keened higher, louder as my tongue whipped around her pussy.

"Girl, take your skirt and panties off and hop into his lap." Dagmar instructed.

I couldn't see her, but she stopped her attention on my dick long enough, apparently, to remove the said clothing and straddle my hips.

"Now put him inside of you. Fuck him for us, pet."

"Ohhhhh.", Heather sighed as she lowered herself on me.

She started with an immediate, relaxed rhythm, soon rolling her pelvis into me, quietly expelling short moans.

"Let's make this a little dirtier." Lady Tesh suggested after a few minutes, almost giggling at the prospect.

"What did you have in mind?" Dagmar asked her.

Petal chirped out an orgasm, her thighs trying to draw together as Lady Tesh explained.

"I was thinking of your boy fucking your girl while she eats Petals pussy."

"Hm.", Dagmar responded, thinking about this as Petal got off me, carefully avoiding the bouncing blonde in my lap. It's good to start with,... Shall I?"

"Please.", Lord Tesh allowed with a smile, gesturing to Petal.

"Petal, please sit on the floor and spread your legs. Girl, get down and eat her pussy while the boy fucks you.

After a minute, we'd switched position, me becoming very aware suddenly that people from other booths were watching. Heather hesitated at Petal's crotch like I did but, as I entered her, she took a careful lick, then another before accepting the situation, possibly pretending Petal was Dagmar.

"He didn't waste any time, did he?" Lady Tesh smirked.

"He's the impressionable type. Gets attached quickly." Dagmar explained as I pumped easily in and out of Heather, loving the look of her ass from this position and watching her suck Petal. "Play with her ass, boy. Work a finger in there."

"Uhh-hh! Mis-! Mistress, ooooooh!" Heather complained.

"Do it, boy."

I circled her anus as I fucked her, finally passing a finger over it and pressing a little. She seemed to like it, so I slipped out of her long enough to run my cock up between her ass cheeks, lubing her up for what Dagmar wanted. I shoved myself back into her pussy and rubbed her puckered opening slowly, pressing a little harder, a little harder until I began to work my pinky finger inside. She groaned into Petal and tried to move away from me as I felt her muscles quiver around my finger, then slowly relax.

"May we direct as well?" Lord Tesh asked, gesturing to the floor where we three

submissives performed.

"Oh, please do.", Dagmar readily agreed.

"Boy, use your middle finger." Lord Tesh told me. I shot a dirty glance at him, a disappointed one at Dagmar, but did what he told me, going slowly, afraid I'd hurt poor Heather.

"Finger her pussy, girl, don't just lick and suck." Lady Tesh told Heather. "Eat her out properly."

Heather moaned despairingly, doing as she was told.

I was now fingering her freely and easily and it was clear that she was beginning to enjoy it. A lot. She slurped and sucked at Petal between grunting and crying out.

Petal came again, this time thrashing her head on the carpet, pulling at her hair and squeaking her bliss out of her mouth.

"You like that finger up your ass, don't you girl?" Dagmar said, teasing again.

"Ohhh! Yeesss!"

"What a dirty girl you are."

"Ohh, Mistress!"

"Are you my dirty girl, pet?"

"Yeah!"

"My horny little bitch?"

"Ohhh, yeah!"

"I think I should have him fuck you up the ass. Don't you?"

"Ohh-! Mistress, please, no!" Heather cried out as I felt the effect of all the liquor she'd been plying us with.

Even I was surprised at what Dagmar proposed, myself never having done it before as it always seemed so dirty and useless when there was a vagina right there, plus I could never get it out of my head that it would do serious internal damage to the woman. I'd even turned down women who'd requested it of me in the past, but now,...

"I do think you're dirty enough for that, pet. Also, you should take him up the ass for getting on his nerves. Yes, I've decided. Boy, you've been listening, you know what to do."

"Mistress,...", I tried, even though I was already fingering that hole as we softly bounced against one another."

"You've never done this, either?" she asked me, smirking with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, this is very good." Lady Tesh exclaimed, having hiked her short dress to her hips so Petal could remove her Mistress's pink lace panties as she also watched.

They weren't the only ones. While I shook my head in answer, my face reddened again to the realization that there were people standing around our seating area now, their attention riveted on us.

Dagmar smiled appreciatively at both of us and said, "How sweet of you both. Now, go ahead and fuck that nice ass for us."

Heather, now on all fours, arms straight with her palms flat on the carpet, made another small, despairing sound as I removed myself from her two ready openings. The growing spectator section, some with, some without collars, murmured a collective appreciation when I carefully lined up my cockhead and gently pushed.

"Ahhh! Uhhh!" she called out, looking behind, at me with an expression that hinted of blame with some excitement mixed in. I worked my way in a little further, drew back and went again until my cockhead was inside. My hand rested lightly on the small of her back as I guided myself with the other, having to admit to myself that, so far, it felt good and, the further I forced my way inside, the better it felt.

"Awwww!! Ohhhhhh!",Heather yelled, mouth forming in an 'O' as she continued looking at me.

"Oh-hh!" Lady Tesh exclaimed, Petal now licking between her legs as she sat, back straight, legs spread on the edge of the couch. "It's s-soo,... goooood!"

When I was half way in, trying to take my time, Heather was getting louder.

"Relax your sphincter, pet.", Dagmar instructed. "It'll hurt a lot less that way and, once you adapt, it'll feel very nice for you."

I reached forward, grasping her sides and gently drew her upper body from the flats of her hands so that her arched back was in front of me. Resting one hand on her lower belly, almost between her legs, I rested the other one on her shoulder, kissing the back of her neck. She seemed to respond to this treatment and, once again, I felt her slowly relax.

When I was finally and completely inside, I paused, giving her a chance to get used to me, feeling her fluttering muscles. I was so turned on by the sight of it, the feel of her soft cheeks pressing against the sides of my cock as I invaded her.

"Oh, look! Lady Tesh heavily breathed. "Your beautiful ass is all full of hard cock, little one!"

"Ahhhhhhh, fuuuuuck!"

"I think she likes it.", Dagmar observed.

"Ooooooohh! Awwwwww! Ohhh-! Uhhhhhn!? Be careful with me baby!?" Heather asked.

Her tone made me feel at once sad for her and all the more turned on. I nuzzled her neck, kissed behind her ear and began to draw slowly out, wondering why Dagmar couldn't have at least had the decency to allow us to do this in a more private setting.

"Play with your pussy, girl." Lord Tesh told Heather, his voice heavy and eager.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers