Changes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akshi
Akshi
395 Followers

"Oh god, ohh honey, no more!" Vanessa pleaded, shying away from Heather's mouth. "Oh c'mere," she panted, pulling Heather up. "Please, just kiss me."

Heather scrambled up, seeking Vanessa's lips. Vanessa's body was covered in a film of sweat and she was panting. She met her lips for a gentle kiss, her own coated with Vanessa's juices. Vanessa held her close, recovering, a big smile on her face.

"Honey, you're shaking!," she whispered, pulling Heather in.

"I know, I... I was nervous," she said.

Vanessa hugged her closer, "Oh hon, you have no idea how incredible you were do you?"

Heather looked at her quizzically making Vanessa chuckle.

"You had me there in less than five minutes! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining." She kissed Heather softly. "You were...I can't believe that just happened."

"Neither can I." Heather whispered.

They lay quietly for a couple of minutes before Vanessa looked at her, concerned. "Was it, ok for you? Did you like it?"

Heather smiled, stroking Vanessa's cheek. "I loved it," she murmured. "But, next time, I'd like to feel you with my fingers too. Fuck you with them."

"Ohh.. I'd like that," Vanessa whispered. "Do you like it? Having two fingers in your pussy?"

"Yes," Heather breathed, her eyes locked onto Vanessa's.

"Good." Vanessa's hands stroked Heather's bare thighs, her fingers hooking under the elastic of her panties. "I think I'm going to check to see how much you like it."

Heather's eyes widened as Vanessa attempted to pull down her panties.

"Lift up Heather," Vanessa instructed, pulling her panties down to her knees when Heather complied. She left them there, turning Heather onto her back and herself turning onto her side and propping herself up on her elbow.

Heather could barely breathe. Vanessa was leaning over her, her hair wild, her eyes wilder. She had a hint of a smile on her face as she studied Heather's face before kissing her. Heather made a deep guttural sound somewhere in her throat.

Holding Heather's gaze Vanessa lightly stroked her lower belly, her fingers moving down her left thigh and up her right to play with the soft curls at the apex. Feeling Heather tense up, she whispered, "Relax, honey." She continued her caresses up and down her thighs, her fingers losing themselves in the curls, tantalising the skin of her mid riff. Her movements were slow and unhurried and gradually Heather felt herself loosen up, give into the sensations flowing through her.

"Kiss me," she whispered and Vanessa didn't have to be asked again. She tenderly kissed Heather, her hands moving to Heather's inner thigh attempting to spread her legs. Heather felt the resistance of her panties still around her knees and hurriedly kicked it off, letting Vanessa have her way.

As Vanessa's hand moved back up, she broke the kiss and looked deep into Heather's eyes. Her fingers played for a moment with the curls before moving down along Heather's pussy, cupping it.

"Oh..." Heather exhaled.

"You're so wet," Vanessa whispered, her finger trailing the length of her slit.

Her touch was so gentle, so sure. Heather felt the tip of her finger briefly dip into her opening before trailing back up. Instead of feeling it brush over her clit, she felt it circle it, avoiding direct contact. Again she moaned.

"You like that?"

"Yes," Heather whispered as Vanessa's finger circled her clit without missing a beat. She spread her legs out, giving Vanessa unrestricted access.

"Yes honey, spread for me," she said, her fingers travelling down to collect more moisture. This time her finger came to rest directly on top of Heather's clit.

Heather hissed, tensing up.

"Relax honey, I know you're sensitive. I'll be gentle," she reassured Heather, holding Heather's gaze.

Heather was captivated, her breath coming in short gasps. Vanessa's finger pulsed lightly against her clit, almost imperceptible at first.

"Is that ok?"

"Fuck, what are you doing?" Heather breathed, squirming, her eyes still locked on Vanessa's, her fingers clutching the edge of the pillow cover.

"I'm stroking your clit, love," she whispered. "It's so swollen, I want to suck it into my mouth."

Heather groaned amid the whimpering sounds escaping her. "Oh god Vanessa, ohh you're... fuck you're driving me crazy." Her hips were rocking up and down, lifting off the bed, seeking more of Vanessa's touch. "Kiss me."

Vanessa's mouth was as gentle as her finger. She patiently kissed Heather as her fingers continued their torment. Heather was so lost in the kiss that the next thing she knew was Vanessa's finger pressing into her entrance. With a surprised cry she broke the kiss.

Vanessa chuckled. "I'm gonna fuck you now," she whispered as her finger slipped into the hot wetness. "Oh honey, you're so fucking wet." She pulled out, Heather's pussy clenching down on her digit. "You want more?"

"Oh please," Heather begged, her moan turning into a grunt as Vanessa entered her with two fingers. "Fuck yes!"

Vanessa's fingers stroked her insides, letting Heather get comfortable before she drew them out a little, hooking her fingers against the most sensitive part of her, sending a shockwave through Heather.

"Oh fuck! What..ahhh fuck!" she screamed as Vanessa pumped against her G spot.

Vanessa didn't let up. She held Heather's head to her chest, giving her something to anchor onto as her fingers continued their deep pulsing, snug inside the warm walls of her pussy. Her thumb snaked up and came to rest beside Heather's clit.

Heather was delirious. All she knew was the rapid pulsing that made her feel tight in the tummy, that made her scream at how intense it felt. And then she felt a finger on the side of her clit and the fire burned brighter. She wasn't even aware of the words and sounds leaving her lips anymore. She bucked against the finger and it moved against her, matching the rhythm of what was happening deep inside her. She felt the approaching wave, she knew that in a couple of seconds there would be no turning back. The pressure in her lower belly coiled tighter, she buried her head deeper into the soft skin by her side as the wave drew closer, agonizingly slow but steadily approaching until finally it crashed into her.

-

The next conscious thought Heather had was that she really needed to breathe. She took a deep breath, opening her eyes. Vanessa was looking down at her, her eyes blazing.

"Hey," she whispered, her voice hoarse.

Vanessa laughed. "Hey? That's what you have to say? Hey?"

"Hug," she mumbled, still floating in her afterglow.

Vanessa chuckled, "You'll have to let my fingers go for that."

"Oh!" Heather cried, feeling a deep throb in her pussy. "Oh you're still... still inside me," she blushed.

"I am. Your pussy seems very reluctant to let me go," she said, gently easing her fingers out.

"Ahhh," Heather moaned.

"Wanna taste?" Vanessa asked, bringing her fingers to Heather's lips.

Heather licked the length on one finger, tasting herself. She then sucked it into her mouth, sucking it clean. Vanessa moaned before joining her. She brought her mouth to Heather's kissing her, her fingers between them.

"God you taste so good," Vanessa whispered drawing Heather into the hug she's asked for.

"Did I pass out?"

"For about 5 seconds."

"Vanessa?"

"Hmm?"

She looked up, a stupid grin on her face.

Vanessa chuckled, "What is it, hon?"

"I came so hard."

Vanessa laughed, "I'm glad you liked it."

"Like it? You made me pass out!"

Again Vanessa laughed. "I'll aspire to that every time," she said, kissing Heather. When heather giggled into the kiss, she looked at her quizzically. "Honey, are you sure you're okay?" she asked jokingly. "I'm starting to think I've caused some damage in here," she said, pointing to Heather's head.

Again Heather giggled.

"Oh spit it out already!"

"You're such a potty mouth when you're turned on," Heather said, stifling yet another giggle. She had no idea why this was so funny.

Vanessa laughed, "Can't deny that! It's generally a good indicator of how hot I am."

"Mmm, I'll keep that in mind," Heather said, nuzzling Vanessa's neck.

"Oh no you don't! It's already afternoon and I need a bath and sustenance!"

"Sustenance," Heather giggled.

"Damn, I really have messed with something up there haven't I?" Vanessa teased dragging Heather out of bed.

-

"Come take a shower with me," Vanessa whispered in Heather's ear as she wiped her mouth.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening.

Vanessa chuckled, wrapping her arms around Heather from behind. "You're not being shy, are you?"

"I, umm no..."

"Oh honey," Vanessa teased, her chin resting on Heather's shoulder, looking at their reflection in the mirror. "Not twenty minutes back I had two fingers deep in your pussy. And now you're blushing because I ask you to shower with me?"

Again Vanessa chuckled. Heather's shocked reflection too much for her to keep a straight face. "You're too easy," she whispered, kissing her neck.

"You just like messing with me," Heather mumbled, leaning back into Vanessa.

"C'mere," Vanessa mumbled. "Let me take that off."

Heather didn't resist when Vanessa made to take her shirt off. They were standing in her bathroom, each having performed their morning ablutions. Vanessa, butt naked, completely comfortable in her own skin; and Heather still in her night shirt.

She looked into the reflection of Vanessa's eyes before raising her hands up above her head. In a moment Vanessa had the shirt off and circled her arms around Heather again.

"Ohh," she groaned, pressing herself against Heather's naked back. "God you feel so good," she whispered. Vanessa nuzzled her neck, her hands roving.

Heather leaned back, a content sigh escaping her. Vanessa's breasts pressed into her back and she moaned. Their eyes locked in their reflections.

"Turn around. Let me see you," Vanessa whispered, her lips bare inches from Heather's ear.

Heather turned to face Vanessa, very self-conscious. She heard a sharp intake of breath as Vanessa's eyes took her in.

"Oh honey," Vanessa sighed, still beholding Heather's body.

When some more seconds passed, Heather couldn't help but feel fidgety. Vanessa's gaze was making her very uncomfortable and instinctively she covered herself with her arms.

Vanessa's gaze flew up to meet her eye, immediately sensing her insecurity. She took a step towards Heather and shook her head.

"Heather," she said softly. "Don't hide yourself." She lightly touched Heather's cheek. "You may not believe me, but you're beautiful," Vanessa said, leaning in for a kiss. With a grin, she continued, "Looking at you turns me on."

Heather's eyes widened as she opened her mouth to say something but was immediately shushed by Vanessa.

"You don't believe me? Here," she said taking Heather's hand in hers "See what you do to me," Vanessa whispered as she guided Heather's hand between her legs.

Heather grunted at the unexpected warm wetness.

Releasing Heather's hand, she said, "Do you see what you've done? See how fucking wet I am? Feel it."

"Ohh fuck, V'nessa,' Heather sighed, her fingers ensconced in her dripping folds. She rubbed along Vanessa's slit, her fingers easily gliding. "You're so fucking wet."

Vanessa shuddered at the contact, grabbing Heather's hand before things went further. "This is all you," she whispered, holding Heather's gaze. She brought Heather's fingers to her mouth and sucked them in. "You've done this to me."

Heather was transfixed. All she knew were Vanessa's eyes and the feel of her lips, tongue and teeth on her fingers. Her nakedness forgotten, she just stood there, her breathing ragged.

"Come, let's have you clean me up," Vanessa said, urging Heather into the shower with her.

They bathed, cramped together in Heather's small shower cubicle. They washed each other, enjoying the slippery soapiness, stealing occasional kisses, hands busy kneading soft skin. Finally, annoyed with the limitation of space they quickly washed off and stepped out to where they could dry each other at length.

Heather used her large, fluffy towel on Vanessa. Slowly and gently making her way down from her shoulders, stopping rivulets still flowing from her damp hair. She caught a drop hanging of one pert nipple with the towel before deciding to treat the other to her mouth.

Vanessa hissed at the unexpected move. "That's gonna do nothing to dry me," she said looking down at Heather, "Nothing at all."

"I had to," Heather mumbled against the soft breast. "It was calling out to me."

Vanessa chuckled, "I see." She moaned when the slightly coarse towel replaced Heather's warm mouth, brushing against her sensitive nipple.

"See, all dry," Heather grinned, patting Vanessa's breast.

"Yes, that's dry. Let's wait till you reach other places. See how dry it is there."

Heather took her time, making sure she got everything right from her fingers, the small of her back and the moisture between Vanessa's ass cheeks. She didn't dwell, but made sure she was nice and dry. She went down a long and muscular leg, amazed at how firm and sexy Vanessa's calf was before taking her foot in the towel, wiping between every toe and making Vanessa giggle at how ticklish it was. She then made her way up the other leg till she was face to face with Vanessa's mound. Heather planted a kiss before looking up at Vanessa.

Her gaze was fiery, her damp hair wild. "Spread," Heather whispered. "Just one more spot and I'll have you nice and dry."

Vanessa complied, widening her stance so Heather could reach her. Heather planted another kiss on her trimmed mound before shifting her attention to what lay between those powerful thighs. She wiped around the outside of Vanessa's pussy, making sure she didn't run the towel along her lips. Satisfied that she'd got all the bath water, she put aside the towel.

"That's about all the drying it can do," she murmured. "Let me check if I got everything." She parted Vanessa's pussy with a tentative finger, running it down to where she knew she would find a warm, sticky pool of moisture.

"Ah fuck!" Vanessa exclaimed as Heather's finger was all but sucked in to the first knuckle.

"Oh my god, Vanessa," Heather groaned, her voice a hoarse whisper "Oh my god." She spent a few seconds relishing the warmth around the tip of her finger before going in deeper. "Ohhh fuck, you're so... oh my god." She went all the way in with her middle finger amazed at the feeling of warm, wet flesh wrapped around her. Heather looked up, needing to see Vanessa.

Her eyes were dark, her lips parted and Heather could see the strain of control on her face. She withdrew her finger before slowly dipping it back in, watching the flicker of pleasure on Vanessa's face. She did this a couple of more times, before whispering, "You want another finger?"

Vanessa growled and Heather could see a crack in the control she maintained. Taking that as a yes, Heather entered her with two fingers this time.

"Ohhhh," she whispered at the tightness of the walls clamping down on her digits. "Is that okay?"

"Fuck, yes. Heather, oh please, more," Vanessa pleaded, her control slowly giving way to a near manic look in her eyes.

Heather obliged, drawing her fingers out before driving in with more force, feeling the slick walls convulse.

"Ahhh yes!" Vanessa screamed, "Oh don't stop honey!"

Heather pulled out again, this time entering Vanessa at an angle towards where she knew the rough, spongy spot would be, her eyes fixed on Vanessa's face. When she saw the shock of intense pleasure as Vanessa screamed and her knees threatened to buckle, Heather knew she'd found her pleasure center.

"Fuck Heather!" Vanessa exclaimed, holding onto her shoulder so as to not collapse. "A wall, I need a bloody wall," she said breathlessly as she cautiously took a couple of steps back so she was leaning against the bathroom wall.

Heather shuffled along, her fingers still buried deep inside. Once she was sure that Vanessa was comfortable against the wall, she fixed her gaze on Vanessa's before she pumped her fingers lightly against the spot she'd just found, not stopping when Vanessa exclaimed. She felt the rough, textured spot against the pad of her fingers as she continued to gently pump against it before abruptly stopping.

Vanessa's eyes flew open. "Oh fuck, please!" she moaned, her hips moving involuntarily, trying to prolong the pleasure.

"I can't believe how fucking sexy you are," Heather whispered. "I'm going to lick your clit now and I want you to cum for me."

Vanessa babbled something incoherent which just turned into a long drawn moan as Heather's mouth found her clit. Heather did everything she knew would drive her wild. She planted her lips around the sensitive bundle of nerves, careful to keep her teeth away from it. She lightly swiped across it, her eyes still on Vanessa's face, checking to see if it was too intense. Assured that she could take it, she repeated the movement with her tongue a couple of more times, making Vanessa hiss.

She gave her undivided attention to Vanessa's clit, all the while watching Vanessa for signs for what felt good and what drove her wild. Having found her rhythm with her tongue and lips, Heather gently wiggled her fingers which were still buried in Vanessa before stroking her slick walls.

"Ahhh fucking...unh god that feel so fucking good!" Vanessa panted, her hand holding onto the towel rod on her side. "Oh god, honey I'm so close, harder please!"

Heather hooked her fingers inside Vanessa and sucked on her clit, drawing a loud, guttural groan from deep within her. She could feel her thighs quiver against her arm as she watched Vanessa's face contort with pleasure. She felt Vanessa's hand on her head, keeping her in place.

"Ohhh... right there, right there yes! Oh my god Heather! Oh my god I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop!"

Heather fed off Vanessa's pleasure. It was as if her mouth and fingers were an extension of Vanessa's body. She was lost in the frenzy of Vanessa's desire, for that moment she didn't exist. She was Vanessa and Vanessa was her.

Her pussy walls were tightening around her fingers and she heard the distinctive squelch as her fingers worked hard to keep the rhythm going. She hear Vanessa's deep, raw moan and felt the sudden, violent quiver in her left thigh before Vanessa's finger tightened around her head and her hips jerked, pushing her pussy further into her mouth.

"Oh yes I'm cumming!" Vanessa screamed and Heather felt her pussy spasming around her fingers. Oh it felt incredible. She kept up her onslaught until Vanessa's body all but buckled as her knees gave way. Heather moved her mouth and eased Vanessa into a seating position with her free hand, her other hand still lodged in her.

"Unnnhh." Vanessa moaned as Heather gently pulled out of her, moving in to hold Vanessa. She leaned in and held her close to her chest. She didn't know about Vanessa but she needed the contact. It had been special, and she needed to prolong it.

Heather held Vanessa, stroking her hair, feeling her heart pounding until it gradually returned to its normal rhythm. She then pulled away to look at Vanessa. They had sat in silence for many minutes and she was getting concerned.

"Vanessa? You okay?"

Vanessa looked at her with a sad smile and nodded.

"I...umm, was that, I mean, did I do something.."

"Shhh, honey," Vanessa interrupted, stroking her cheek. She shook her head before looking at her with the same sad eyes.

"Vanessa, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong honey. I love you. I love you and I can't believe how blessed I am. To have found you, to feel like this. At some point, I guess I'd convinced myself that I'd run through my share of love. And here I am at 38, falling in love with you."

Akshi
Akshi
395 Followers